Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (41120 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by ireneidiva(f): 5:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Youngpo413:
if the guy is rich no big deal, he may even marry both of them and they will agree.

because money is everything right?

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 31, 2017
And u never blow like 2face, at least make your babe do Annie idibia for you, well we all make mistakes. There might be something special in your sidechick for u to go raw. Oh well, man up and face the consequences.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2017
Av nting to advice. I hate cheatin 2 d highest order.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Eaugusta(f): 6:00am On Jan 31, 2017
torres89:

wrong

cheating is natural in most men...

men are created to be polygamous...

that I cheat on my girlfriend doesn't men she ain't my number love...

after all there is a big difference between sex
and love making

Stop deceiving yourself, they weren't created to be like that they chose to b like that

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by metallisc(m): 6:00am On Jan 31, 2017
NegeduGrace:
which love oga,,u were even sleeping with another lady without protection n u re saying u love your gf?for your information u just committed a crime that's the hardest for a lady to forgive...if that lady love her future let her run away with speed from you,,love gbawaoku!

chai! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2017
StarBukola:
u love ur gf u say. y can't u keep thing in ur trouser, before u go misbehaved.? u just wasted four years of her life like moimoi.SMH 4 u ooooooooo
And how has your point come across to him as an ADVICE? African women sef?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 31, 2017
NegeduGrace:
which love oga,,u were even sleeping with another lady without protection n u re saying u love your gf?for your information u just committed a crime that's the hardest for a lady to forgive...if that lady love her future let her run away with speed from you,,love gbawaoku!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2017
delishpot:
Boys still have sex without protection these days? What of Na aids you go carry?
Some boys no even consider their lives important and they expect someone to give her life and future to them.
Op, tell her what is on ground, beg her well well. If she forgive you, then you are lucky. But sha, the thought of you digging another babe ESP without protection is worrisome.
All in all shaa, women esp African ones tend to forgive cheating men easily. I can bet 90% she would forgive you.

Especially ,when sidechick has a kid? Not that easy.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 31, 2017
StarBukola:
u love ur gf u say. y can't u keep thing in ur trouser, before u go misbehaved.? u just wasted four years of her life like moimoi.SMH 4 u ooooooooo

So have you answered his question? Have you made any useful suggestions? No. The typical Nigerian answer. May God help you.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 31, 2017
You love the later. If you had loved ur girlfriend, you wouldn't have impregnated the 2nd girl.

Stop confusing ur stupid self.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Omudia11: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2017
This is a lame old excuse at justifying cheating. Men don't have two dicks, if they did I would have agreed with you that men were made to be polygamous.

And isn't it double standards to assume men were made to be polygamous but women aren't?
torres89:

wrong

after all there is a big difference between sex and love making
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Eaugusta(f): 6:11am On Jan 31, 2017
OrangeDream:
And how has your point come across to him as an ADVICE? African women sef?

Yes we Nigerians mostly turn an advice Forum into an insultive one, but why must u single out a lady when there are worst comments from most guys here.

Chai! Nor be small thing ladies don see for una hand oh
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by chiefoluigwe(m): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry

You are a big olodo. Go and tell her the truth and pray for a miracle.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Omudia11: 6:17am On Jan 31, 2017
The bolded struck me. I'm amazed at such honesty.
b0rn2fuck:
I have impregnate two person at a times and I do not see reason to pity you, your side chick delivery will make things worse since your girlfriend of 4 years have no baby yet, better you tell her, if she already ( girlfriend )have baby for you, it would have been a different story, she will have no choice than forgive but now, better she let you go and face your responsibility as a father, because I can see your also love your side chick and want her to keep the baby, why would you sleep with someone who you don't love without condom consistently knowing it could result in pregnancy, I'm a also cheater, we don't change easily, you can still impregnate 3rd woman self, your dick have been direction of your life, ur girlfriend of 4 years better flee
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2017
Eaugusta:

Yes we Nigerians mostly turn an advice Forum into an insultive one, but why must u single out a lady when there are worst comments from most guys here.

Chai! Nor be small thing ladies don see for una hand oh

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mechanics(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2017
hmmmm, i dont think u love ur girlfriend, cos if u do, u wont sleep with another, u have to face ur cross, next time, u will learn to zip up, and u remember to abort is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Omudia11: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2017
read love according to corinthians and you'll know that.
Max24:

Love don't cheat? Which part of d bible are u quoting and who said so? lol.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mandax: 6:26am On Jan 31, 2017
Marry the girl you impregnated.

Forget about your girlfriend. The trust your girlfriend had on you has been burnt by you through your impregnating another girl. Even if your girlfriend closes her eyes and marries you, in future there shall be crisis of mistrust between you and her.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Eaugusta(f): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2017
OrangeDream:
Lemme tell you something. My gurl got pregnant for another guy and has even delivered. I was devastated cos i never expected it. But what can i do? You must understand that, its a two way thing cos heaven knows i have never CHEATED on her.

That's not my point, No! My simple point is: why will u single out a lady's comment of all the comments from both guys and ladies
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Emtol01: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Love indeed. All your plan is on her and yet you impregnated another lady. If you ask her to open her leg, won't she do it. Deal with the situation man. if you come to ask for wisdom on such again ehhh.....
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by valJR(m): 6:33am On Jan 31, 2017
refiner:

May I know the diff pls? undecided
as Google
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by jerrymej(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2017
quit loving ya girlfriend and face on to build a home with your 4 months pregnant lady...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=nefertitiram post=53281295][/quote]

Lol..I checked his profile ,the guy say him get farmland of Kush...It is well..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2017
OrangeDream:
Lemme tell you something. My gurl got pregnant for another guy and has even delivered. I was devastated cos i never expected it. But what can i do? You must understand that, its a two way thing cos heaven knows i have never CHEATED on her.
Ejo,please forgive this question I'm about to ask?? Did you accept her back?? Hope you didn't sha..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by DarkFive: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2017
In usher's voice confess jorr
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by kherlly(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Did she deny you sex for the 4yrs together?
I no we all cant practice sex free relationship did you guys sit and talk bout it?
If she dint deny you sex or give you reason to cheat on her bro you Bleep up wella.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Precious32(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2017
She would not forgive you because u a betrayed her [color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2017
OrangeDream:
Gerrrout jor.. My own gurlfrend got pregnant for another guy 6month ago.. She just delivered and i have not posted this trash u have here.. Saint Mary

6 months ago? And she has birthed the baby?? Thought pregnancies span 9 months.I'd just negodu!!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by klassic(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Now I see why quora is 300% better and more matured than nairaland.
@op. I suggest if you are since and need great advice take it to quora and leave the ADS kids here alone.
Thanks
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 31, 2017
once a youth says something like: "I love so-so but..." it's probably proof that he/she is deceiving himself.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2017
klassic:
Now I see why quora is 300% better and more matured than nairaland.
@op. I suggest if you are since and need great advice take it to quora and leave the ADS kids here alone.
Thanks
Grandfather,take tfare and run along to your quora!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by FILEBE(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2017
torres89:

wrong

after all there is a big difference between sex and love making

Disclaimer. The above post made by a certain male gender should not be taken seriously. We, the real male gender, sees this as a great act of gross unwitty talk and lacking moral sense. We here denounce the poster as part of the Real Men Gender.
We suggest you take his advise with a pinch of salt. He is not part of us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.