Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (40703 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by nattty(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
StarBukola:
u love ur gf u say. y can't u keep thing in ur trouser, before u go misbehaved.? u just wasted four years of her life like moimoi.SMH 4 u ooooooooo
The young man is just asking for an advise not your judgement and if u can't just shut ur a55 up..

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by delishpot: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Boys still have sex without protection these days? What of Na aids you go carry?
Some boys no even consider their lives important and they expect someone to give her life and future to them.
Op, tell her what is on ground, beg her well well. If she forgive you, then you are lucky. But sha, the thought of you digging another babe ESP without protection is worrisome.
All in all shaa, women esp African ones tend to forgive cheating men easily. I can bet 90% she would forgive you.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by StarBukola(f): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
nattty:

The young man is just asking for an advise not your judgement and if u can't just shut ur a55 up..
thank u Sir

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
maggilove:
op, your story get as he be, u love her and u were seeing another woman, if she can hold her body why can u hold yours? So u were secrectly cheating on her when she thinks u are a good guy, not fair. To be sincere with you, this has happened to me before, exactly the ways yours is happening now, the funniest thing then was that the pregnant girl's family chose a wedding date , one way or the other I got to know about it but I didn't ask him neither did he tell me. It was after the wedding he was calling to discuss something with me and I burst everytin b4 he could say a word, I accepted my fate and walked away honourably
Note: the relationship was 8years then, we live in different cities but we visit eachother, he didn't upload any pre wedding or wedding pix not even his child's pix. I know he's regretting his actions but I'm a happy person now. Op tell her and let her decide on time please.
Is this a real story or some fiction?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Akinaukwa: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
maggilove:
op, your story get as he be, u love her and u were seeing another woman, if she can hold her body why can u hold yours? So u were secrectly cheating on her when she thinks u are a good guy, not fair. To be sincere with you, this has happened to me before, exactly the ways yours is happening now, the funniest thing then was that the pregnant girl's family chose a wedding date , one way or the other I got to know about it but I didn't ask him neither did he tell me. It was after the wedding he was calling to discuss something with me and I burst everytin b4 he could say a word, I accepted my fate and walked away honourably
Note: the relationship was 8years then, we live in different cities but we visit eachother, he didn't upload any pre wedding or wedding pix not even his child's pix. I know he's regretting his actions but I'm a happy person now. Op tell her and let her decide on time please.
Eeyaah, feel for you but knows it is and will continually be well with you.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
luscioustrish:
Tell your girlfriend now before the sidechick delivers,,I've had this same experience twice and it wasn't funny.

Just inform her now,beg for forgiveness and pray she accepts you back,if not then focus on your pregnant sidechick.

You don't love your girlfriend cry
How did you handle the situation?

but twice?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Akinaukwa: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ops, you are a complete he-goat alias "mkpi". So do we advise you to play deceit?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Phi001(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Instead of y'all to advice, you're insulting the OP. we all make mistakes in life, ain't nobody perfect.

OP, do as you've planned.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by ststyreal(f): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
hollowpot15684:
I forgot to add that, I have never had sex with my girlfriend.. one thing always lead to one thing and we always postpone it anytime we want to..
she is still intact..
I know I deserve all the insult and bullshitting, buh I cross my heart I love her very much..
Please you are getting me pissed off, just leave the thread and go to where disgusting, and unfaithful men like you live. You are so so evil and wicked, habaaaaa! Una no dey think of tomorrow shaa, just hurting someone like that. Abeg, you don't deserve to be talked to. I no wan vex, love ko, love niii, if na like this people dey love, naim be say person like me go choose to be hate. Unfaithful soul! Make e no be like say I just come insult you go, my advise for you, is to hasten your confession to her, and pray earnestly for God to take control. Sorry, for the insult, probably u might need it to reset some functions in the brain, perhaps some of them might have cease functioning. Walahiiii, u no try at all, so tey u give am belle? Huh! Nkan nbee!!
Please no body should quote me except op, na beg I take beg una, na my own I talk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ballotelle:
hmmmm same thing is happening to me, we had even broken up but after 2 weeks of break up she said she is 6 weeks pregnant. am confused.
father of 2.... lol

You are the true son of the soil!

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by bencarson007(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
NegeduGrace:
which love oga,,u were even sleeping with another lady without protection n u re saying u love your gf?for your information u just committed a crime that's the hardest for a lady to forgive...if that lady love her future let her run away with speed from you,,love gbawaoku!

Gracey I see you o...
How are you?

Back to the issue at hand, so u can't forgive and let it go?

Do you mind if we chat in private
I have an interesting story for you.
You will love it
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by timguy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it......but you go give another girl belle....smh
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by humbleself242(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
After u don use ur cucumber scattered her virginal u come go and impregnate anoda lady abi,but if truely u love her anoda lady will not pregnant for u,u hate her right from unset,idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by basmur(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
ogbeni, the deed has been done......yoruba wil say. (out of recklessnes) knife cut pikin for hand, pikin vex troway knife. knife don already do wetin he wnt do (make pikin take care of him hand)... it is bound to happen and has indeed happen. but if you truly love the bae as you claim, please let her know soonest.. the earlier she knows the better for her to decide. whether to stay or move on...
but wait oo. how about your baby mama......dump her after has raise your kid..
guys.we should sometime consider the future with some of our actions and decision at moment.....it can only take the grace of GOD for the child to be condole as he would not be happy with the fact that he/she is a product of not even a broken home but a never existed family.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Adedayo97(m): 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
torres89:

wrong

cheating is natural in most men...

men are created to be polygamous...

that I cheat on my girlfriend doesn't men she ain't my number love...

after all there is a big difference between sex and love making
pls can u xplain futher..i dont get d last part
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Paschal55(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
No love lost, no love found...
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by michkings: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
hollowpot15684:
Guys pls how do I inform the lady I love that another lady is four month In with my baby, I've been with her for more than 4years and I don't want to loose her at all as I've make all my life plans with her.. whenever I imagine my future she's the only one I see in it.

Pls kindly advice me on how to handle this situation.. when is the right time to tell her or should i just keep it as a secret?? I don't want to loose her pls.. cry

Na lie,! she is not d only u see in ur future, u are just lying not only to urself but ur entire village people. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Adedayo97(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
basmur:
ogbeni, the deed has been done......yoruba wil say. (out of recklessnes) knife cut pikin for hand, pikin vex troway knife. knife don already do wetin he wnt do (make pikin take care of him hand)... it is bound to happen and has indeed happen. but if you truly love the bae as you claim, please let her know soonest.. the earlier she knows the better for her to decide. whether to stay or move on...
but wait oo. how about your baby mama......dump her after has raise your kid..
guys.we should sometime consider the future with some of our actions and decision at moment.....it can only take the grace of GOD for the child to be condole as he would not be happy with the fact that he/she is a product of not even a broken home but a never existed family.
God bless u wth wat u just said...sir pls consider d unborn child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by fynex(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
hollowpot15684:

Hey there's no big deal here, you explain to your girlfriend and be very honest with her,whatever the outcome you accept it.

You said you imagine all your life plans with her,but in reality from your actions it shows that your desires for her are just imaginary...now you have to face the reality and take up your responsibility.

The lady carrying your seed is definitely worth you,if not you wouldn't have planted on that land.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by toye440: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
tell her u possessed with tubaba disease.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Rosella1: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
This guy na fucku boy! grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by ngmgeek(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
You actually thought you love your girlfriend but we now know that you don't. Look up the meaning of love and then check out 'lust'

That's what is happening to your life right now. Sorry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by olamakinde(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=shanicemel post=52995598][/quote] must u generalize everything?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
amokeme:

Are you kidding me? "You are sure" please don't use your experience as a generalizing tool for everybody. Not all ladies are like the ones you roll with!
Fact.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by FUCKU: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rosella1:
This guy na fucku boy! grin

you wanna ride?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Thank God she's only a girlfriend, now leave her and face your responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by giftoyinbo(f): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Make 100percent of what u invest on http:///h7c3yd2
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Max24: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
refiner:
U were only lusting after her!

Love don't cheat!...move on with ur preggy babe... angry
Love don't cheat? Which part of d bible are u quoting and who said so? lol.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Rosella1: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
FUCKU:

you wanna ride?
Go away jawe, you too spoil! Abi, are you a camel ni?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Youngpo413: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
amokeme:

Are you kidding me? "You are sure" please don't use your experience as a generalizing tool for everybody. Not all ladies are like the ones you roll with!
for your mind you are different abi? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.