Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (40643 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by SalomonKane: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lawlahdey you could have told me that in any other thread, not 'that' thread. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
delishpot:

Did Annie notbforgive tuface? grin Don't worry, promise her it would never happen again. But she would be worried about the future cost she was expecting to give you your very first child. Now you denied her that. If the side chick gives you a first born son, then it's even troublesome ESP African mentality towards first born sons.
What can you do? JUST let her know what happened, beg her, pet her. And I hope you have money to spoil her? You would need to spoil her while begging her. She needs to feel like she has your undivided attention and hopefully you won't bring 19 more babies home to her. And keep asking her to forgive you.
The one that got preggers for you, did she know you we're just using her as side chick? Is she another victim of your sweet mouth? Hmn, now that child would grow up without it's dad actively in it's life. See what men do to destroy society? I agree you we're tempted to have sex, but must you produce a baby when you can not provide an stable environment for that child? Notbfair at all to the new soul you and that crazy chick are bringing into the world.

This no be tuface matter o, the op get money? A normal hustler cannot try tuface stunt abeg

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalomonKane:
Lawlahdey you could have told me that in any other thread, not 'that' thread. grin
Hahaha... I love 'that' thread. grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by delishpot: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

This no be tuface matter o, the op get money? A normal hustler cannot try tuface stunt abeg

No take am serious o. cool
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by SalomonKane: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha... I love 'that' thread. grin
Really? Tell me about it? Are you game? smiley
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalomonKane:
Really? Tell me about it? Are you game? smiley
Hahaha... Nope but i do love some of the comments.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by SalomonKane: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha... Nope but i do love some of the comments.
I see. Care to tell me which comment you like, privately, I'm afraid to ask. grin
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Culin(f): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
mrphysics:
why?
Your comment. Don't even know who you are.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by mrphysics(m): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Culin:

Your comment. Don't even know who you are.
sorry about that. it begins this way nah
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by CDCEO001: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2017
This kind post dey vex me no be small. 4yrs! I think you will still cheat on her if you get married to her. You will tell her and i guess she will leave you afterwards for someone better.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby by Andre07: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2017
NegeduGrace:
which love oga,,u were even sleeping with another lady without protection n u re saying u love your gf?for your information u just committed a crime that's the hardest for a lady to forgive...if that lady love her future let her run away with speed from you,,love gbawaoku!
hahahahaha the simple truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.