Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74510 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Olubukola16, you have been observing this thread for close to two hours without commenting. Are you waiting for my proposal? Am Mr Goody Goody.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:

I wish you sense again bro.

I thought maturity comes with age. I can't believe your people watched your life go this way without doing a thing.

Get well soon.... Old fool.

I bet your monthly salary is 30k.
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by omolorlarh: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2017
displaying pre wedding pictures would have been preferable
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2017
Spartacuss:

I think this goes back to settling an old score.

He thought he's got people trekking his path of foolishness. Who the Bleep is lovelyn? He should have waited for me to finish my drama, the Monika remain obvious even to the blind.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2017
wisdom doesn't necessarily mean learning from the stable of the wise alone, people of your type can also be useful sometimes............. What a waste of years!!

Airforce1:

sad lonely ugly god forsaken man you are..

You hate and jealousy will soon consume you and everything you've ever worked for.

I bet your monthly salary is 30k.
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:

He thought he's got people trekking his path of foolishness. Who the Bleep is lovelyn? He should have waited for me to finish my drama, the Monika remain obvious even to the blind.

I didn't upload my photos for you to comment on but you did out of your hatred for me.

You will be here looking out for my next thread to attack it's your destiny.
While I will be here balling all day and post photos here to keep you busy.
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:

Who the Bleep is lovelyn, the Monika remain obvious even to the blind.

Sorry, who is lovelyn? Nah that one concern my brain. Is it Seun using the moniker?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:
wisdom doesn't necessarily mean learning from the stable of the wise alone, people of your type can also be useful sometimes............. What a waste of years!!

Some of you who come to nairaland to call yourselves wise and intelligent people are usually the lowest of the lows in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by KingRex1(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
28 by August and you act like you're 17. Indeed, maturity can't be measured by age.
Harsh but lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ststyreal(f): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2017
Cyriloha:

Just ordinary one bottle of made in naija moet nah em this shiiit make front page this seuun and lacasra sefff
Don't mind them, if na Npower matter now that guy called David 4whatever, will quickly close it down, only to send topics that aren't beneficial to the society and the youths to front page. May God help them all. Am so so upset with the mod called David470 for oftenly closing topics on Npower.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by MAKABBEY(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2017
dat gal beside airforce1 Na random chick, she looks lyk happiness dat I Bleep wit 500naira...
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2017
I entered the thread cos I thought I would be seeing some kids doing cradle acrobatics,only for me to see a grown up who should probably be making a little sense if not much.As if anybody gives a fvck about your posts trashs.......

Old fool, do me a favour, just get the fvck outta here and let me attend to human beings.

Airforce1:

I didn't upload my photos for you to comment on but you did out of your hatred for me.

You will be here looking out for my next thread to attack it's your destiny.
While I will be here balling all day and post photos here to keep you busy.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Olubukola16(f): 1:01am On Jan 26, 2017
Spartacuss:
Olubukola16, you have been observing this thread for close to two hours without commenting. Are you waiting for my proposal? Am Mr Goody Goody.

Funny you! Na me u dey follow I wish I'm that kind of person but sorry to disappoint you, I'm not.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by chelseabmw(m): 1:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Some of you who come to nairaland to call yourselves wise and intelligent people are usually the lowest of the lows in real life.

100%

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:09am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:

I entered the thread cos I thought I would be seeing some kids doing cradle acrobatics,only for me to see a grown up who should probably be making a little sense if not much.As if anybody gives a fvck about your posts trashs.......

Old fool, do me a favour, just get the fvck outta here and let me attend to human beings.

Ah sorry I got no job to give you.

I doubt if any sane mind would employ you..

You were destined to be hating on successful people.

I'm sorry.

Please what's with the "old" blablabla you spewing here are you blind?

Oh I forgot you're poverty stricken
Hungry no dey make poverty stricken peeps see well
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by pennytrate: 1:09am On Jan 26, 2017
♣ • → nigga yo 28?•
YO running outta time•
The clocks ticking•
Get ya shît right• ™
°°
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Ah sorry I got no job to give you.

I doubt if any sane mind would employ you..

You were destined to be hating on successful people.

I'm sorry.

Please what's with the "old" blablabla you spewing here are you blind?

Oh I forgot you're poverty stricken
Hungry no dey make poverty stricken peeps see well
cheesy grin

Just one bottle of MOET, and you think you're on top of the world?

It would be an understatement to call you a waste.

One thing, if you need help, PM me. you are suffering from poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:

Just one bottle of MOET, and you think you're on top of the world?

It would be an understatement to call you a waste.

One thing, if you need help, PM me. you are suffering from poverty mentality
you're a complete waste of time.

I'm done with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rhea(f): 1:36am On Jan 26, 2017
On top the hunger in naija, you dey drink moet like kunu. Make I kash you
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2017
PastorAji:
if I had used my laptop, I would have inserted my "dash this mumu sense" meme for you
Anuofia
phuck off my mention & go kiss a frog!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:55am On Jan 26, 2017
MAKABBEY:
dat gal beside airforce1 Na random chick, she looks lyk happiness dat I Bleep wit 500naira...
but she is not happiness the cryfish seller you always molest and give N500. With all the dry shìt on her yansh divider stil you fúck like that and stil have the guts to reveal your criminal acts!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Rhea:
On top the hunger in naija, you dey drink moet like kunu. Make I kash you
but you always use ur other moniker to Opress Ipob and defend Buhari's ass telling us no hunger. Just no time. Bye bye.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by afrika(f): 2:02am On Jan 26, 2017
Oh boy!!! U still be small boy. Carry one bottle in between ur legs. Guess it took u time to save that money? Una don finish sch neh? U both look like SS1 bugs
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by rallymento(m): 2:22am On Jan 26, 2017
AFONJA
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by rallymento(m): 2:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Mehn ever since I saw your pix and your age....gaddamit..... no hating bro.....you just lost a fan in me!!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by NLSniper(m): 2:54am On Jan 26, 2017
vampire2020:
because she yellow undecided,
Baba look well, she's not bad..tho na deep inside Orile she dey stay...spend small money for her life, she go be like them V.I. Girls
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:58am On Jan 26, 2017
rallymento:

Mehn ever since I saw your pix and your age....gaddamit..... no hating bro.....you just lost a fan in me!!
No worries honestly..

You should be more concerned about your money trapped in MMM.

I understand.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ifyalways(f): 3:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Lmao
Darfur ishi nkwocha cheesy you don make am? Ngwanu sendia ego ticket, BTA, PTA na miscellaneous expenses
Kedu ije? Have missed you and Tosh. cheesy
preselect:
na wa o, I for try take all those my nairaland girlfriends more seriously o . . undecided

haa, nawa o. . . ify. . . undecided . . . ify you still dey single? . . . . ifyalways . . when r u coming to london again? sad

sad sad
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by belema444: 3:51am On Jan 26, 2017
(Juicy Article)...4 orgasms every woman should have.
Read here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/630-4-orgasms-every-woman-should-have

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Tastemoney(m): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Twaci:
Good eveningkiss

wink
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 26, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Just look at this photo wetin dey worry this local boy sef And why you too dey run groundnut oil for body?

Men the guy is truly local and hungry... Notice how he keeps moving the moet pack around unto different chairs ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by preselect(m): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2017
ifyalways:
Lmao
Darfur ishi nkwocha cheesy you don make am? Ngwanu sendia ego ticket, BTA, PTA na miscellaneous expenses
Kedu ije? Have missed you and Tosh. cheesy

habaa!! cheesy
agwo. . . .agwo ndu grin grin grin igbaala life.
i miss u too o kiss . . . but you must be mine and mine alone o wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.