Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74407 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by preselect(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
na wa o, I for try take all those my nairaland girlfriends more seriously o . . undecided

haa, nawa o. . . ify. . . undecided . . . ify you still dey single? . . . . ifyalways . . when r u coming to london again? sad

sad sad
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by equuscaballus: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
everybody bragging about standards on this thread.... obviously a major percentage of Nigerian youths are under the pressure of inferirity complex. Standards speak for themselves, person wey get am no dey talk!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by vannessa7(f): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
when you rain on other peoples parade, expect thunder and hale on your own, crab mentality everywhere, why is it so difficult to celebrate each . other, its a black man thing except that I'm also black but white inside, anyway I think both of you are cute and I wis you the best in life, the person that cannot create. a ant that calls God creation ugly, you know you just insulted God, it won't kill to be happy for others, I just did and I'm still alive, see?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by largehead: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
peace! u dont need to rant on her behave behalf, u nd i knows know she's not up to my standard cheesy
behalf...Know..

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by jakandeola(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
I wish am in a position like dis to pose in pix wit a girl I feel sad dat my heart refuse ti love. my dream girl is sinaj
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Timelezz: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
Not forgetting he's the same dude who was shamed in sexuality section for openly admitting he fucked_ a shemale_
Man, that dude is consumed by self-hate and cyber-maladjustment.

The same cyberpunk who's been bragging he fücked a transgender in the US just to gain notoriety in Nairaland.

I pray he quotes me back, let me use him as my sleep enhancer tonight!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1, from what I see lovelyn seems jealous.
Anyway am ready to manage lovelyn, she should just mail me before I change my mind.
Air force thanks for washing your pants in public. It's entertaining.

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by vampire2020: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
alright den..My bad embarassed
we cool?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
i didnt call her ugly ... undecided
gal, u shouldn't have pulled down your dp. Looks natural.bye.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
well it seems you both are in love with each other and proud of each other, hence the public display of the relationship..
I wish you guys well and a happy union.
Pink jacket nko? Same old crackers!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by GoggleB(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Did u have bleaching problem or its a burn?

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
GoggleBitch:
Do u have bleaching problem or its a burn? cool

Savage
Abeg the guy collect your wife?

105guests on this thread. Air force one congrats you finally got the attention you craved.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by opey112(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
u bad u finish the guy....no fair.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by largehead: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
when you hate a person who is being hated by so many people, u will begin to love the person u hated....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by 2sexynet: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
does it look like a gve a flying phuck bout your hate comments?

Lol

Make una dey comment on my thread on an empty bellies.. cheesy
empty bellies when I hustle to start 3rd stream of income for the year... dey dia.no go hustle.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gozmok112:
thanks
no mind am you dont look like Olosho. If u r d one on dat dp. Score 68%
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
GoggleB:
Did u have bleaching problem or its a burn?

Lol at the bleach and bum comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing this broke people no go talk.

You look for fault reach my leg?

Lmaaoo
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
VaginaTerrorist:
gal, u shouldn't have pulled down your dp. Looks natural.bye.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well am back..........
I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.
Response: I thank God for Una 2 lives but who ask you?

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".
Response: She boosts your Confidence,Well anybody can Boost your confidence if given the chance. That she tells you"you can do it" means Celebrity Status awaits Her if you ever make it if not Sorry na ur case

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.
Response: That she knows your flaw doesn't mean she won't use it against you if money finish

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow
Response: it will never be a dull moment until your moet turns Eva Table Water, you never make am now,yet u dey pop moet to impress a lady..if u cum make am nko?

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.
Response: if you wan accomplish your Dream stop chasing anything that has Pussay and focus on making your Dream a Reality else you go turn Bastard
#BeGuided Egbon

Most Brutal Contribution on Nairaland since inception.
Now on 300like+ and shares

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by GoggleB(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Lmaaoo
cheesy
Dats how u go fail.
Even if big company wan sign u.
You showed ur feet specifically and you ask us to check it out and I made a comment.
Go and die bro..

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by citizenY(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Edwinmason:
wetin you day show us? the woman or the moet?

Chai, not Johnny girlfriend be dis? WO ders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
GoggleB:

Dats how u go fail.
Even if big company wan sign u.
You showed ur feet specifically and you ask us to check it out and I made a comment.
Go and die bro..
my destiny is not in your hand so get your stupid self out of my thread

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
citizenY:

Chai, this is Johnny girlfriend ooooooooo? Wonders shall never end.

You mean nah Johnny dey there, uum, use and pass.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
vampire2020:
we cool?
gat no problem with u...

Nd airforce1 i sincerely apologize,errrm for calling ur sweetheart 'ugly' u also need to stop calling nl girls ugly, cheesy we cool
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by vampire2020: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
gat no problem with u...

Nd airforce1 i sincerely apologize,errrm for calling ur sweetheart 'ugly' u also need to stop calling nl girls ugly, cheesy we cool
lol I dont call gals ugly oo
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
vampire2020:
lol I dont call gals ugly oo
not u was referring to the Op nd his sweethart cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by onward4life(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Every morning I wake up I thank God almighty for my life.
Not like I'm better than dangote but the fact that I've not had cause to question my creator.

I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.

Life Of Airforce1.

This love looks like GNLD babe run!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by GoggleB(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
my destiny is not in your hand so get your stupid self out of my thread
How many plots of thread you buy?
Airforce1:

Lmaaoo
cheesy
And its burn not bum..
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't understand. . Is this thread on front page?? shocked
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
Am in love with Spartacus, everyone can Bleep off

Lovelyn beep me, I have an important message for you from my heart. Our own thread too would soon reach front page when we take our pics

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
I feel so ashamed to share the same Continent with this kind of fools on this nairaland

no no no no in a matured context.....you don't fault someone or correct him/her with insult

all of you that comment with hatred, inhumane, immatured, and silly I doubt if anyone of u is upto 20yrs

the guy updated what give him happiness here and you're all ranting.

this is my prayer for u all, may u share part of the boredom you gave him today negatively

eyin olofo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.