Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74414 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by kullozone(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy

Do you live in a kitchen?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
richommie:
Do your thing bro grin

Send no bagar jare

#YOLO
Y u dey jealous grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce so what happened after you down that eh bottle .. i can see ur eyes in that pic ohh grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok...
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Kowor(f): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wicked!
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
Alabirin shey mole ba e soro
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Biko dey use glass cups to drink wine o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
I would pretend like I didn't see your comment because you're insignicant.

13 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
kullozone:

Do you live in a kitchen?
how do u mean?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
I would pretend like I didn't see your comment because you're insignicant.
honest truth dear...

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
28 by August and you act like you're 17.

angryangry

This is a slap on the face of 17 year olds worldwide

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Barristergreen(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Well I have nothing to say for now I am still patiently waiting for my MMM money and I am %110 sure my money must come back

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by press005: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:

Chill, dat babe cute jare...no dy yab pple anyhw...nbdy is ugly..wat matters most is happiness nd compatibilty.

OP enjoy joor

22 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
press005:

Chill, dat babe cute jare...no dy yab pple anyhw...nbdy is ugly..wat matters most is happiness nd compatibilty.

OP enjoy joor

lovelyn is a sad lonely woman no man with his right senses should take serious.

I don't have her time.

21 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by dacblogger: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
how do u mean?
He is insulting you indirectly thats what it means...
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by firstking01(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
But why do some romance landers behave like lay men and ladies?..
some one uploads pic of his girlfriend online and folks are raining vain comments in relating to the pic..
This is so uncivilised and lame.
He is simply seeking for vain glory...can you do this?, i guess your answer is NO...
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ogorwyne(f): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
some people are mouthy.
Front page don suffer well well sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bless up folks!!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ayobamie0011(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yahoo jam olosho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by CentaurXXV: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congrats Airforce, You are now on Fp. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by MARINS(f): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by xynerise: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
This made fp
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
dacblogger:

He is insulting you indirectly thats what it means...
like i give a fvck... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by jchioma: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wetin we no go hear for dis Airforce 1 case. Anyways, Make sure u marry her, else ...
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by dammytosh: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Another unfortunate girl in the hand of a Psycho.

How many girls have you displayed on nairaland ?

I remember that your dirty room that makes you feel like Dangote
Ooode.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Every morning I wake up I thank God almighty for my life.
Not like I'm better than dangote but the fact that I've not had cause to question my creator.

I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.

Life Of Airforce1.

Just ordinary one bottle of made in naija moet nah em this shiiit make front page this seuun and lacasra sefff

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by dacblogger: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
like i give a fvck... undecided
Tell that to him then... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Alfred200825(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Every morning I wake up I thank God almighty for my life.
Not like I'm better than dangote but the fact that I've not had cause to question my creator.

I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.

Life Of Airforce1.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by agrovick(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
I wasn't here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.