Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74409 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by muller102(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
This airforce1 never blow.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Please don't spew hate, jealous and envious comment on my thread.
but u are stıll a taılor?hws ur musıc career goıng...by the way.dat ur 'such a dıva'sounds lıke gambıan natıonal anthem..no pun ıntended.just sayın.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
is this front page worthy?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Opakan2: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
The girl worwor sha..
It's obvious she is just there for the money. I bet she has one rough guy somewhere and might have given birth bfor

omo boy you better wise up

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
pls act 28 and stop acting like you are 12,get sense abeg

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy
Wicked! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by datyrone(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

romancelanders no get joy at all... angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by daclint(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
See wetin my age mate dey do , why u dey sample moet like say your life depend on it?. Anyways since you're a musician here's what young jeezy said .

WE'LL CATCH THEM HOES LATER STAY ON YOUR GRIND.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
Lolz ... He Dey Dream Of Front-Page .. cheesy cheesy

Imagine ooo while so many good and interesting news de waste

I wonder when dey work NL SOMETIMES

BUT THAT GUY FIT B LALASTICALA ABI LACASERA
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by crisycent: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
E don tay wen this guy dey see Moet for TV. Finally, he come manage buy am, then because internet don cheap, come decide flaunt am ontop NL. Then one mumu MOD come carry am out for front page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Air Force need special attention
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
LordVanquay:
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

anoda bad belle spotted.
Oga go do ur own post am mak we hail u,y u acting as if d gal snub u 4 airforce1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Putting your relationship online is just like saying "Hello everyone, this my relationship... Kindly help me to destroy it". Till you put a ring on it, it's not certain... Don't be too happy with your current status. undecided But enjoy yourself while it last.

5 Likes

press005:

Chill, dat babe cute jare...no dy yab pple anyhw...nbdy is ugly..wat matters most is happiness nd compatibilty.

OP enjoy joor
truth is bitter
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Tastemoney(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
So long it's not twaci .... I don't give a Bleep undecided

I mean...... I don't give a ffuck
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Valfrankie(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bro you know, you look really nice and we understand you're having a taste of champagne for the first time. Your girl is also pretty and you both seem a perfect pair, keep her close. I know I'm a nobody to talk to you, but given the chance, I'd advise you to concentrate on your career, the time to flaunt your wealth will come soon, it is not now. Dream high and be assured of my warmest regards, always.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by stancod(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well am back..........
I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.
Response: I thank God for Una 2 lives but who ask you?

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".
Response: She boosts your Confidence,Well anybody can Boost your confidence if given the chance. That she tells you"you can do it" means Celebrity Status awaits Her if you ever make it if not Sorry na ur case

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.
Response: That she knows your flaw doesn't mean she won't use it against you if money finish

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow
Response: it will never be a dull moment until your moet turns Eva Table Water, you never make am now,yet u dey pop moet to impress a lady..if u cum make am nko?

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.
Response: if you wan accomplish your Dream stop chasing anything that has Pussay and focus on making your Dream a Reality else you go turn Bastard
#BeGuided Egbon
guy u dey vex oooo

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
oladipo322:
make sure u marry that girl.

Kpenkus kpenkus as his eyes red so see as he de look that girl b nah his on a very bad mission

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
28 by August and you act like you're 17. Indeed, maturity can't be measured by age.

Nah your mama born you lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ipledge10(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2017

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by HARDDON: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Kids
Super Duper Kid
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by femi4: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
I will not contribute for your kidney transplant
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by spafu(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
28 by August and you act like you're 17. Indeed, maturity can't be measured by age.
Shot fired, target down. I repeat, shot fired, target down and over. Lo joy

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Cyriloha:

Nah your mama born you lady
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy

Taa babe just schedule yourboics now is me and you next I swear
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Fumiex(f): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
a
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by willibounce1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol... this up coming musician on NL don finally see one mukpas girl deceive with fake bottle of moet. I pity the girl. By the time her eye clear, guy go don shine the Congo and abscond airforce style

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Fumiex(f): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
americans b like: cute couples, lovely couples, wow.....e.t.c but nigerians b like: olosho gf, ugly gf, olosho jam yahoo boy e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
cool
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well am back..........
I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.
Response: I thank God for Una 2 lives but who ask you?

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".
Response: She boosts your Confidence,Well anybody can Boost your confidence if given the chance. That she tells you"you can do it" means Celebrity Status awaits Her if you ever make it if not Sorry na ur case

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.
Response: That she knows your flaw doesn't mean she won't use it against you if money finish

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow
Response: it will never be a dull moment until your moet turns Eva Table Water, you never make am now,yet u dey pop moet to impress a lady..if u cum make am nko?

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.
Response: if you wan accomplish your Dream stop chasing anything that has Pussay and focus on making your Dream a Reality else you go turn Bastard
#BeGuided Egbon

Savage!!!! Funny but true

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Naughtytboy: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
D girl isn't doing enough or u not doing enough to achieve your dreams,, take it or leave it but u guys gonna make a great couple
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by visijo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
are you guys sure that nigga is not 17yrs? What is he flaunting now ? The girl or the moet ?? Nigerians sha.. Good luck.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.