Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74401 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
David 470, you too come.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by worstbehavior69: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Love this, nice looking couple too
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Spartacuss:
[s] Sir, are you a terrorist or planning to be one?[s]
I only balance terror
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by wtfCode: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
People still dey drink moet? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by opey112(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
u bad u finish the guy....not fair.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
wtfCode:
People still dey drink moet? undecided

I smell jealousy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by wtfCode: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Spartacuss:

I smell jealousy
Nah not at all, moet days are gone

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
Bros no mind them if you nor blow for real world, you don blow for nairaland grin

Chai!!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2017
no matter wat u say or how u and UR cohorts who gave u likes tries to justify ur comments..u are borne out of hatred ,inferiority complex and fake life..u had to access him and his girl head to toes to make a pointmeanwhile people like u luv and die for girls whose panties were once white?dirty girls with body odors and ampits with sticky stuffs like moi moi..shame on u...diz guy might be a clown for all i care but he is a happy dude and d girl regardless of the bashing here she saw something in him and believes in him..they are both happy...oh he saved to give himself a treat is a crime to uso he shud kidnap ,drug..do yahoo yahoocuz he doesnt want u to feel badguy swipe left go and die..but b4 u die no i meant no hard feelinz and play shaggy ...GHETTO CHILD.
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Adonis3: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:
peace! u dont need to rant on her behalf, u nd i know she's not up to my standard cheesy

And what's your standard
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2017
I wish you sense on your 28th birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2017
I dey shame for airforce one. I mean, i dey shame the shame wey u suppose dey shame!

And to the mod...you're an illiterate. You just don't know what should make fp, what is educative or inspiring.

Birds of the same plummage!!

Like Airforce one like Yeye MOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by amahthelma(f): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2017
GoggleB:

Dats how u go fail.
Even if big company wan sign u.
You showed ur feet specifically and you ask us to check it out and I made a comment.
Go and die bro..
e pain u reach DAT 1 sorry oh!!!!!.....shebi na fault u dey find
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by amahthelma(f): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2017
GoggleB:

Dats how u go fail.
You showed ur feet specifically and you ask us to check it out and I made a comment.
Go and die bro..
e pain u reach DAT 1 sorry oh!!!!!.....shebi na fault u dey find tongue
GoggleB:

Dats how u go fail.
Go and die bro..
e pain u reach DAT 1 sorry oh!!!!!.....shebi na fault u dey find
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:
I wish you sense on your 28th birthday.
SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2017

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2017
torqque7:
Jodha oya come and see o..just carry yaself and come quietly here lol let's continue our own.

Catwalks in quietly grin

Wahrisit? embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Dunno what to comment on this thread sef undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 26, 2017
Who do you this thing?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2017
Spartacuss:

SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your beauty is overwhelming kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2017
Gozmok112:
I smell jealousy.... Airforce1 carry on jarre
jealousy my virginballs...even your lap fine pass the babe face
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:

look at this fool blowing kiss at his fellow man obsessed with lovelyn

Lmaaoo cheesy grin

You came on here to type "you wish me sense on my 28th birthday" but here you are making a fool of yourself.

You guys are "nothing" that's why you will keep hating on me, my life, my shine and my business .

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmmm....... Let's wait for MMM [quote author=Spartacuss post=53133693][/quote]
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Lmaaoo cheesy grin

You came on here to type "you wish me sense on my 28th birthday" but here you are making a fool of yourself.

You guys are nothing that's why you will keep hating on me, my life and my shine.

Abeg! You don see lovelyn?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Spartacuss:

Abeg! You don see lovelyn?

Left I guess.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2017
Hmmnnn
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Left I guess.
embarassed

She couldn't stand the bashing. If her dad nah BUHARI nko with bashing up and down, she go don commit suicide
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Omnitrix247(m): 12:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Lmaaoo cheesy grin

You guys are nothing that's why you will keep hating on me, my life and my shine.

I wish you sense again bro.

I thought maturity comes with age. I can't believe your people watched your life go this way without doing a thing.

Get well soon.... Old fool.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by amahthelma(f): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Well am back..........
I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.
Response: I thank God for Una 2 lives but who ask you?

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".
Response: She boosts your Confidence,Well anybody can Boost your confidence if given the chance. That she tells you"you can do it" means Celebrity Status awaits Her if you ever make it if not Sorry na ur case

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.
Response: That she knows your flaw doesn't mean she won't use it against you if money finish

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow
Response: it will never be a dull moment until your moet turns Eva Table Water, you never make am now,yet u dey pop moet to impress a lady..if u cum make am nko?

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.
Response: if you wan accomplish your Dream stop chasing anything that has Pussay and focus on making your Dream a Reality else you go turn Bastard
#BeGuided Egbon
would like you to knw diz life is like a round table DAT rotates gradually until it gets to an individual's turn,u might have said doz aching words to hurt d guy and babe just to make dem feel inferior,but I tell you this your words streaked no stone cause it appeared to be the vilest comment ever. reason::1)you commented like a truncated moppet 2)you commented out of spite. 3)you commented due to paucity of mortal feeling.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Spartacuss:
embarassed

She couldn't stand the bashing. If her dad nah BUHARI nko with bashing up and down, she go don commit suicide
lol
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Omnitrix247:

I wish you sense again bro.

I thought maturity comes with age. I can't believe your people watched your life go this way without doing a thing.

Get well soon.... Old fool.

I think this goes back to settling an old score.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.