Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74416 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by LordXaaan: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2017

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by vampire2020: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
not u was referring to the Op nd his sweethart cheesy
na u dey ur dp tongue
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by zubydave(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bro, I know the feeling of wanting to show the world how happy and successful you are; when you do that, do with all form of modesty. Yeah I know you probably don't give a Bleep about what people think, but in all they've said; quiet a good number of the hate comments carry good points that you can pick and use as against future ridicules.
#staytight

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Dear Airforce1 I am pleased to see you in a grand style rocking sweetest moments with the most beautiful and lovely lady.
As your diehard fan, man, still solidly behind ya. And prays for ya every sunday mass yo'll break more blocks on your lane. Man, you're acts way off their Level so they cant understand. Their attacks on you really shows you are really on point! Keep the vibes up for all them silly nigerians want everyone act the gooddy script, phuck dem all! You are for real, no pretense, no faking tins, dat y you are way off their level. Stay through to the game.
Yours sincerly FAN VaginaTerrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please you guys should tamper justice with mercy. Please forgive Airforce1 cos he maybe bewitched, hypnotized or besotted
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by SalomonKane: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I don't understand. . Is this thread on front page?? shocked
Yep. It is. smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by noziz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Every morning I wake up I thank God almighty for my life.
Not like I'm better than dangote but the fact that I've not had cause to question my creator.

I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.

Life Of Airforce1.

U and the girl don too smush each other so tey na come resemble. una blood don mix together like smelt and sand grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yep. It is. smiley
Wtf.. is Lalasticlala high?? how the fvck did this get to front page??Jesus of nazareth.

Good night.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by blacq2009(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
"You such a diva eeeeii! " "You such a diva eeeeeiii! " "You such a diva eeeeeiii! "

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
noziz:
U and the girl don too smush each other so tey na come resemble. una blood don mix together like smelt and sand

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Pearly255(f): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Where's the LOVE ... Just two people drinking! All d same best of luck Airforce and Pinkjacket undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by SalomonKane: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Wtf.. is Lalas ticlala high?? how the fvck did this get to front page??Jesus of nazareth.

Good night.
Traffic.

Night.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ychris: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Timelezz:
Man, that dude is consumed by self-hate and cyber-maladjustment.

The same cyberpunk who's been bragging he fücked a transgender in the US just to gain notoriety in Nairaland.

I pray he quotes me back, let me use him as my sleep enhancer tonight!
cc vanquay grin cheesy (if dem born u...)

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pearly255:
Where's the LOVE ... undecided
It's in the wine, jamb question

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
ychris:
cc Airforce1 grin cheesy (if dem born u...)

Chai! You like Ajasa, nah trouble maker you be
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ychris: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Spartacuss:

Chai! You like Ajasa, nah trouble maker you be
L cheesy L . U no no say timelezz nah badt guy? Sometimes, i wish i could be brave like him. Nah genius d guy be .
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by BaEnki(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Niggas cute. You kinda looks like meek mill, you've got courage though bro to display your lady and you on here.

You've got many haters and admirers splitter.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jodha oya come and see o..just carry yaself and come quietly here lol let's continue our own.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by PastorAji(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adonis3:

I gat just a question for you..

Are you more beautiful than her

Take a look at your pic even with all the filters in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Airforce1 I gotta say this, do your thing bro, pepper dem with success... You owe no fucking sonofabitch an explanation..

Ride on gee!!!

#Adonis3HasSpoken
tani akindanidani yi
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Timelezz: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
ychris:
cc Airforce1 grin cheesy (if dem born u...)
Have no run-in with Airforce bloke, bro. Was referring to the dopey who writes in gay colours and calls himself lordvanquay.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by PastorAji(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
VaginaTerrorist:
Dear Airforce1 I am pleased to see you in a grand style rocking sweetest moments with the most beautiful and lovely lady.
As your diehard fan, man, still solidly behind ya. And prays for ya every sunday mass yo'll break more blocks on your lane. Man, you're acts way off their Level so they cant understand. Their attacks on you really shows you are really on point! Keep the vibes up for all them silly nigerians want everyone act the gooddy script, phuck dem all! You are for real, no pretense, no faking tins, dat y you are way off their level. Stay through to the game.
Yours sincerly FAN VaginaTerrorist
if I had used my laptop, I would have inserted my "dash this mumu sense" meme for you
Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Every morning I wake up I thank God almighty for my life.
Not like I'm better than dangote but the fact that I've not had cause to question my creator.

I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.

Life Of Airforce1.

The hell did I just see? At 28? Dude why did you do this? Noooooooooooo!
I expected so much more from ya....
Oh well sad is what sad is I guess .
Dude this is soooooo childish...
Wow this is something I would expect from a 16 year old..
I thought you had a lot more happening in your life than this?
I just got back from a management retreat in Munich so I guess I should splash all the pics here?
Wow ...
Wow
No one cares about your love life Bruv ... No one.
You shouldn't have done this, not in 2017 ...Maybe 12 years ago but not now ..
PS: you look 34 years old

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
PastorAji THE ABUSER: tani akindanidani yi

Sir, I must commend you, you are Mr SAVAGE

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by PhilAmadeus: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
deeLima86:
Haba Nairalanders! Insults everywhere, why don't you guys just ignore the thread like you didn't see them instead of all these hatred. Person dey flaunt him babe with pride na una problem. Even if they are not okay, what happens to courtesy? undecided
...Courtesy don die tey tey....pipu gat no joy for dis era ooo
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by PastorAji(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol at the bleach and bum comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing this broke people no go talk.

You look for fault reach my leg?

Lmaaoo
cheesy
stfu
Mek I no start with you tonight

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Please don't spew hate, jealous and envious comment on my thread.

I pray god bless your hustle.

god or God?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ychris: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Timelezz:
Have no run-in with Airforce bloke, bro. Was referring to the dopey who writes in gay colours and calls himself lordvanquay.

Yea. Gotcha boss. that was an error on my part in my rush to comment tho.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by balanceofterror1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
[s][quote author=balanceofterror1 3084][/quote]
Sir, are you a terrorist or planning to be one?[s]
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by PastorAji(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Spartacuss:

Sir, I must commend you, you are Mr SAVAGE
Bro, like the person I quoted under me there are people who are not up to his age and has gone far....
Just a single played for like 2 weeks in one or two radio stations in Lagos and less than 200 online downloads he don dey think say he don arrive.
lestat:

The hell did I just see? At 28? Dude why did you do this? Noooooooooooo!
I expected so much more from ya....
Oh well sad is what sad is I guess .
Dude this is soooooo childish...
Wow this is something I would expect from a 16 year old..
I thought you had a lot more happening in your life than this?
I just got back from a management retreat in Munich so I guess I should splash all the pics here?
Wow ...
Wow
No one cares about your love life Bruv ... No one.
You shouldn't have done this, not in 2017 ...Maybe 12 years ago but not now ..
PS: you look 34 years old
God bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.