Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

35kristibueze's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 35kristibueze's Profile / 35kristibueze's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: FG, UK Firm Sign Mou For Port Harcourt–Abuja Rail Line by 35kristibueze: 11:50am On Mar 16
Emergency lovers of Nigeria. Tinubu is not working. For how many years before the eventual transfer.Emergency lovers of Nigeria. Tinubu is not working. For how many years before the eventual transfer....
Politics / Re: Power Outage disrupts Senate plenary by 35kristibueze: 6:49pm On Mar 05
E good!E good!...
Politics / Re: Gov Eno’s Bold move to reduce the Prices of Staple Food in Akwa Ibom State by 35kristibueze: 10:47am On Feb 20
Did you read the write up, it’s very short and conciseDid you read the write up, it’s very short and concise...
Politics / Re: Several Bandits, Two Soldiers, Policeman Killed In Gunfight In Zamfara by 35kristibueze: 6:47pm On Feb 07
My happiness be say every consequences of this purchased mandate is happening at the regions of those who voted him Them no born una papa well to carry this werey enter PHMy happiness be say every consequences of this purchased mandate is happening at the regions of those who voted him Them no born una papa well to carry this werey enter PH...
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Pikin Na Gay ? Omo, Nigerians Dodged A Bullet Ooo... Thank God Oo by 35kristibueze: 8:53pm On Jan 26
What has that got to do with his father's ability to rule the nation.....if LGBTQ was the only problem we facing in nigeria now do you think people will be spending over 10m just to japaWhat has that got to do with his father's ability to rule the nation.....if LGBTQ was the only problem we facing in nigeria now do you think people will be spending over 10m just to japa...
Politics / Re: God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift by 35kristibueze: 8:19pm On Jan 15
It is well with you sir.It is well with you sir....
Politics / Re: Governor Otti Signs N567.2 Billion 2024 Abia Budget Into Law by 35kristibueze: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2023
As long as his people are happy. The budget is controversial but we will keep our fingers crossed till he tells us how he will finance 2025 budget.As long as his people are happy. The budget is controversial but we will keep our fingers crossed till he tells us how he will finance 2025 budget....
Celebrities / Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by 35kristibueze: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
He do things in different ways, such a good man.He do things in different ways, such a good man....
Properties / Re: Luxury Hotel Igbo Man Built In Agulu After Lagos State Demolished His Building ( by 35kristibueze: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
You are an Afonjá, stop denying your cowardice tribe, Yoruba.You are an Afonjá, stop denying your cowardice tribe, Yoruba....
Politics / Re: Judge Sends Agba Jalingo To Kuje Prison For Cybercrime by 35kristibueze: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Seriously?? That means if the new government is inaugurated they will ban social media entirelySeriously?? That means if the new government is inaugurated they will ban social media entirely...
Politics / Re: Two Weeks After Election, Biden Yet To Congratulate Tinubu - Peoples Gazette by 35kristibueze: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
The state department is not the white house. Biden has to personally congratulate him.Read the article.The state department is not the white house. Biden has to personally congratulate him.Read the article....
Politics / Re: Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President by 35kristibueze: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Datto really had his hopes up this time...the disappointment is written all 9ver himDatto really had his hopes up this time...the disappointment is written all 9ver him...
Religion / Re: Don't Be Decieved, Atheists Know That There Is God. by 35kristibueze: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Which of them created you?Which of them created you?...

1 Like

Business / Re: Balogun Market, Lagos Is Currently On Fire (Video, Picture) by 35kristibueze: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ajeee oooAjeee ooo...
Politics / Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by 35kristibueze: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2023
It's like asking, are you committing suicide by drinking sniper or swallowing rat poison?It's like asking, are you committing suicide by drinking sniper or swallowing rat poison?...
Education / Re: FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students by 35kristibueze: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2023
Nothing new about this kind of occurrence in boarding school.Especially among ss3 passing studentsNothing new about this kind of occurrence in boarding school.Especially among ss3 passing students...
Politics / Re: Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be by 35kristibueze: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
HmmmI am a professional website developer and Android app developerHmmmI am a professional website developer and Android app developer...
Politics / Re: The Nation Newspaper Retracts And Apologizes To IPOB by 35kristibueze: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Source or use your head to block trailer.Source or use your head to block trailer....
Politics / Re: Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria by 35kristibueze: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
If u have ballsLet me bet 100 dollars and u bet 1m naira Then we make it official Who win make e chop If u have ballsLet me bet 100 dollars and u bet 1m naira Then we make it official Who win make e chop ...
Phones / Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by 35kristibueze: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
ToughTough...
Politics / Re: Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses by 35kristibueze: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2022
We don't make much noise, we take steps and win! #Atiku2023We don't make much noise, we take steps and win! #Atiku2023...
Politics / Re: Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) by 35kristibueze: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Money and propaganda wont help any candidate whose motto is: it is my turn. disappointment awaits apcMoney and propaganda wont help any candidate whose motto is: it is my turn. disappointment awaits apc...
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Men Plot Obi’s Fall In South-west by 35kristibueze: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
LolLol...
Politics / Re: Seyi Makinde: Oyo Population Not Less Than 15 Million by 35kristibueze: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
That may be correctThat may be correct...
Celebrities / Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by 35kristibueze: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Simple! Simple! ...
Politics / Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by 35kristibueze: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Politics and politiciansPolitics and politicians...
Politics / Re: Umahi Swears-In Ebonyi LG Chairmen, Councillors Despite Court Order by 35kristibueze: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2022
There is no regard for the rule of law under this governmentThere is no regard for the rule of law under this government...
Politics / Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by 35kristibueze: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2022
I think it actually calls for celebrationI think it actually calls for celebration...
Politics / Re: Senator Nnamani And Twitter User Exchange Insults by 35kristibueze: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Is that all?I was promised violence. Rated R It's actually GIs that all?I was promised violence. Rated R It's actually G...
Politics / Re: Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith by 35kristibueze: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yeah we know he tweaking bru That nigga slick asfYeah we know he tweaking bru That nigga slick asf...
Politics / Re: Heaven Will Not Fall On A Muslim Muslim Ticket Of Bola Tinubu by 35kristibueze: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Southwest , northwest and north east is all we need To win We already have in our kittySouthwest , northwest and north east is all we need To win We already have in our kitty...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.