Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. (15966 Views)

American Facebook Post And A Nigerian Facebook Post / Who Is Ubunja I Saw A Post Referring To Him On Facebook As God On Nairaland / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
ikp120:
Abeg who go win today's match between Liverpool and Chelsea?

This question is of utmost importance I swear because I went for Liverpool, double chance.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
DuchessDee:
Will you marry me? undecided

Ewu!
gringrin I go attend wedding shatongue
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by totosucker(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
I want to travel to isreal this year will it be possible?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
totosucker:
I want to travel to isreal this year will it be possible?
Which kain moniker be this?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by PrinzCarter(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol 21savage wey dey mormour

i like him shaaa..
which of the songs cracks u up
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
What do you have for me?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by totosucker(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Which kain moniker be this?
You like my moniker?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Dicksonpal: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

https://www.nairaland.com/2863297/experience-super-natural#41950145

Good: Its Jan 31, 2017 and i aint a father yet. Abi she don get belle come hide am from me? Ayam not understanding o embarassed

gringringrin
TrapLORD:
You don't even know howta go about things like these..
You gotta make it sound believable by getting info about
me first. Or don't tell me you see through binary codes
and data subs? No wonder you haven't been able to pass
JAMB till now
when its next year by dis time remember me, ure a father to
a girl
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Warriz it sef d guy dry undecided he needs a hair cut too

Abeg where is 21 savage grin

Listen to -love yourz. And neighbors

Dude is a rap story-teller. .

Dats my next hair-cut ooo.

#YOLO
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
totosucker:
You like my moniker?
Nope
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Okay, it looks like it will happen here. *spreads mat*
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by totosucker(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Nope
D boobs on your Dp are massive
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by ogorwyne(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Baba orgasm please see my comment
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, it looks like it will happen here. *spreads mat*

Can i sit with u on ur mat please...there seem to be no other vacant spot around grin grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Should i break up with my boyfriend of three years?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Can i sit with u on ur mat please...there seem to be no other vacant spot around grin grin
On top the roof nko??
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
would i ever get the chance to fvck any of my celebrity crushes @vanessa hudgens and daniella campbell
undecided
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Masonic(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dicksonpal:
TrapLORD:
You don't even know howta go about things like these..
You gotta make it sound believable by getting info about
me first. Or don't tell me you see through binary codes
and data subs? No wonder you haven't been able to pass JAMB till now

©Synzu (January 2016)
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

I fear that guy ..
nicca said he wont leave person house till he kill d mama , granma infact the whole family

Fear that boy lol. Think his better than bobby.S

i think so too

lol talking about wicked lyrics.. You know MONTANA Of 300 and IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE ?
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tiny23:
Should i break up with my boyfriend of three years?

don't break up with him, murder him.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
PrinzCarter:
which of the songs cracks u up
none didnt say any
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
On top the roof nko??

oh yea abt dat, i thought of going to seat there but den i saw two disgusting couples making out and doing some nasty stuff and as a gentleman i cant stay and watch.......so can i seat with u already

i promise to stay put except off course my hands dont listen to me grin grin
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmperorTech:
don't break up with him, murder him.

lol,wicked
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by makydebbie(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

oh yea abt dat, i thought of going to seat there but den i saw two disgusting couples making out and doing some nasty stuff and as a gentleman i cant stay and watch.......so can i seat with u already

i promise to stay put except off course my hands dont listen to me grin grin
Don't worry I'll cut them offundecided

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Divay22(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Guy guy see the prophet wan i dey tell you about,lol...he go soon prophesy reach here cheesy grin grin

Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by EmperorTech: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,wicked
just a friendly advice to a stranger.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by TrapHedges(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
richommie:

Listen to -love yourz. And neighbors
Dude is a rap story-teller. .

Dats my next hair-cut ooo.

#YOLO
you deserve a dab fi tat truth bro

dabs fi him**
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by aliyaah(f): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can I also know what future holds for me.
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Stegomiah: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Madness ti take over
So many false prophets

If any consolation, this one ain't a prophet of doom
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't worry I'll cut them offundecided

Its gonna be super hard controlling my fingers while seating close to a very beautiful lady with nice boobs (i aiint no pervert grin)
but its a deal

it suddenly got hot in here...lemme go pull my shirt and come seat with u on the mat...wink
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by dejialam(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can i know what the future holds for me too
Re: Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. by Mcslize: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Softorgasm:
I'm seeing you working in usa, pray for i see white men around you.

lol tnxs tho. But I am still yet to meet that woman that will be ready to die for me lol. What's delaying her before she locate me? I don wait for her tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

l / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.