Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

360frolic's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360frolic's Profile / 360frolic's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 28 pages)

Education / JAMB: 7 Avoidable Mistakes Of 2017 UTME by 360frolic(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2017
The 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, has come and gone, but not with avoidable mistakes as widely argued.

Below are 7 of them:

1. Registration hassle: The flaws of 2017 UTME started from the tedious registration procedure. In April when the process it’s at its height, two female candidates waiting to register slumped at the entrance of the Niger state zonal office. While some take days to get themselves registered, some others sleep at registration centres overnight. JAMB can do better.

2. Invalid pin: Despite the fact that JAMB went fully digital in registration and actual examination, candidates still pay more to earn less. A candidate in Kaduna Faith Takai said she paid for PIN twice because the first one she bought was invalid. Several other cases of this abound.

3. Inadequate centres: About 1.7 million candidates registered for the 2017 UTME and sat for the examination in 642 centres across the country. It falls to a ratio of about 2650 candidates per centre. This obviously explains overcrowding ate centres and its unacceptable in the 21st century.

4. Far Centres: Some candidates registered in a geo-political zone and have his or her centre in another. This caused deaths of many candidates in years past and JAMB has failed to learn from this again.

5. Late result: As far back as 2010, Nigerian universities who conduct paper test post-UTME release result hours after the examination. However, in 2017, JAMB delayed each result with at least 48 hours. The first set that wrote the examination on Saturday and got their results on Monday. This is against JAMB’s claim that all result were released within 24 hours.

6. Endless queue: The queue started with registration but more worse is the queue at examination centres. Several pictures online shows how candidates queue for hours in sun before it reaches their turn to write examination.

7. Late malpractice review: Speaking on Channels TV days after the completion of the examination, JAMB registrar, Ishaq Oloyede, said his agency had been busy in the past days reviewing recorded footages of the examination across the country, and that a number of candidates had been marked out for sanction.

“But those who have not (received their results), they may not be culpable but we are investigating. Where we have reason to doubt anything or where we have report of anything that is not acceptable to us, we have withheld the results.

For how long will JAMB investigate a 3-hour examination?

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/jamb-7-avoidable-mistakes-of-2017-utme.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Politics / VIDEO: APC LG Primary Election Turns Violent In Lagos by 360frolic(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2017
All Progressives Congress primaries for local government elections in Lagos yesterday turned violent as some of the delegates vented their anger over what they described as an attempt to impose candidates on them.

According to Channels TV trouble erupted after 18 candidates were returned unopposed and a voice vote was called to choose the remaining candidates for the council poll, which is slated for July the 22, 2017.

Some of the delegates who were opposed to the use of voice vote protested the process, which they claimed would lead to the imposition of candidates.

They threw caution to the wind as delegates upturned tables, threw away ballot boxes and other materials meant for the election at the Teslim Balogun Stadium.

The state electoral body, LASIEC, had in April released a timetable for the elections.

The local government areas are currently being run by sole administrators appointed by the state government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbG_KeYW26Y

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/video-apc-lg-primary-election-turns.html

cc lalasticlala
Celebrities / US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada by 360frolic(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2017
A US Supreme Federal Court in NewYork has slammed an injunction against musical artist Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as BurnaBoy.

The injunction prevents him from performing at any event venue or any form of recording anywhere in USA & Canada for the time being unless he settles with the New York- based promotion company, Vibesland Entertainment, LLC, founded by promoter/producer, Niyi Fatogun.

Burna Boy is an independent artist signed under the Burna Boy Ltd and released his OAS LP under Spaceship Entertainment label that presently holds the copyright to all his music.

He was sued in the Federal Court by Vibesland Entertainment, LLC, on allegations that he signed a contract for 2016 USA & Canada Tour, failed to turn up, postponed the tour which put the promoter Vibesland Entertainment, LLC, in serious debt in the United States.

Vibesland Entertainment, LLC, was said to have invested up to $25,000 US Dollars in preparation and facilitating the tour.

The issue started after the promoter, Vibesland Entertainment, LLC, obtained USA Work Permit approval visa for Burna Boy, then Burna Boy failed to honour the contractual agreement.

The promoter, Niyi Fatogun, hired professional entertainment lawyer, Takena Barango to represent Vibesland Entertainment, LLC, on Wednesday May17th, 2017, at the Supreme Court in New York.

The judge ordered a court injunction on Burna Boy outside US Tour, until Burna Boy Ltd settles the promoter for the financial loss Vibesland Entertainment, LLC, suffered due to breach of trust.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/us-court-forbids-burna-boy-from.html

cc lalasticlala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) by 360frolic(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2017
Osun state governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola was happy to display one of the numerous gift he got for his 60th birthday, which is the Holy Qu'ran.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photo-governor-aregbesola-gets-quran-as.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Ike Ekweremadu's Ramadan Message To Muslims by 360frolic(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2017
Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, sent a special Ramadan message to all Nigerian Muslims.

His message read, “No doubt, the nation is faced with huge challenges, but they are surmountable, provided we unite in prayer, commitment, right efforts, the needed sacrifice.

“This holy month of Ramadan, therefore, presents us an opportunity to commit the country into God’s hands, starting with the President of the country, who is away on an overseas medical treatment. I call on the Muslim Ummah in particular to pray for the spirit of unity, love, forgiveness, justice, and peaceful co-existence to prevail in the nation.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/ike-ekweremadus-ramadan-message-to.html

cc lalasticlala
Politics / Kano State Government To Feed Residents With N300m During Ramadan by 360frolic(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2017
​The Kano state government has earmarked N300 million for the annual Ramadan free feeding programme scheduled to begin on Saturday. According to NAN, Ibrahim Kankarofi, chairman of the programme, made the disclosure at a meeting with coordinators of the feeding centres at the government house, Friday.

He said the state government had made adequate preparations to ensure the success of the programme across the 44 local government areas of the state.

Kankarofi warned that anyone found diverting the food items would be appropriately punished. While urging well-to-do Muslims in the state to complement government effort asthe programme was aimed at assisting the poor in the society, he said the state government has approved additional menu including Spaghetti and Macaroni amongst others.

He also directed the coordinators to ensure prompt distribution of the meals tothe right people.Speaking on behalf of the coordinators, Abba Shehu said that they would discharge their duties as expected and with utmost fear of God.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/kano-state-government-to-feed-residents.html

cc lalasticlala

Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts by 360frolic(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar 111, has urged Muslim community in the country to be in the look out for the new moon for the month of Ramadan on May 26.

Prof. Sambo Wali, the Chairman, Advisory Committee on Religious Affairs, Sultanate Council, Sokoto, made the call in a statement in Sokoto on Thursday.

He stated that “this is to inform the Muslim Ummah that Friday, May 26, 2017, is equivalent to 29th day of Sha’aban 1438 AH and shall be the day to look for the new moon of Ramadan 1438 AH.

“Muslims are, therefore, requested to start looking for the new moon of Ramadan, 1438 AH on Friday.

“They should report its sighting to the nearest District or Village Head, for onward communication to the Sultan.”

He urged Muslims to report the sighting of the new moon to the Sultan on the following numbers: 0803-715-7100, 0706-741-6900, 0806-630-3077, 0806-548-0405, 0803-595-7392, 0803-596-5322 and 0803-614-9767.

- NAN

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/ramadan-sultan-asks-muslims-to-report.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: PICS: Canadian High Commissioner Christopher Thornley Hosts Kebbi State Governor by 360frolic(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2017
More:

Politics / PICS: Canadian High Commissioner Christopher Thornley Hosts Kebbi State Governor by 360frolic(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
Canadian High Commissioner , Christopher Thornley hosted Governor Bagudu of Kebbi State this morning in Abuja, Nigeria.

Governor Bagudu discussed with Christopher Thornley on possible partnerships between Kebbi State & Canada within their bilateral program.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-canadian-high-commissioner.html

cc lalasticlala

Events / Re: Physically Challenged Man Weds In Wheelchair, Shares Traditional Wedding Pics by 360frolic(m): 5:45am On May 22, 2017

1 Like

Events / Physically Challenged Man Weds In Wheelchair, Shares Traditional Wedding Pics by 360frolic(m): 5:45am On May 22, 2017
Nwabufo Peter Ndubuisi-De Dawn shared some photos from his traditional wedding , which took place in Anambra State on Saturday, May 20th. Happy married life to them! May God bless their union. More photos after the cut..

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-physically-challenged-nigerian.html

6 Likes

Politics / PHOTOS: Massive Crowd As Osun Indegenes Go On A Solidarity Walk For Aregbesola by 360frolic(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2017
People of Osun came out in mass for a solidarity treks for Governor Rauf Aregbesola to mark his 60th birthday.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/photos-massive-crowd-as-osun-indegenes.html

cc lalasticlala

Politics / Gunmen Kill PDP Chieftain In Benue by 360frolic(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2017
According to an eyewitness, Mary Ekoja, the incident came less than two weeks after the female hostel of the Benue State Polytechnic was attacked and over 30 handsets and large amount of money were carted away from the helpless students while undisclosed number of the female students were raped.

She said,
“Over 15 families were attacked in that single operation with not less than 10 rape cases involving old woman and children reported. Several people sustained various degrees of injuries in the attack but no death was recorded.

“This incident happened in less than 48 hours after a similar attack on Ai-Abba and Ai-Akor areas of Ugbokolo which left Mr. Lawrence Ekoja aka Radical and Hon Ambrose Abah dead.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/05/gunmen-kill-pdp-chieftain-in-benue.html

cc lalasticlala
Politics / What I Meant By Buhari Working From Home – Lai Mohammed by 360frolic(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says he “never said that President Muhammadu Buhari is to work from home henceforth”.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Wednesday, the minister said the reporting in a section of the media of his post- Federal Executive Council (FEC) briefing that the President is to work from home henceforth is erroneous.

In the statement signed by his Special Adviser, Segun Adeyemi, the minister said “the President only decided to work from home today, not that he has decided to work from home henceforth”.

He said the headlines in a section of the media, “Buhari to now work
from home – Lai Mohammed,” is a misrepresentation of his statement at the briefing.

Quoting verbatim the relevant section of his briefing, Mr. Mohammed said: “he (the President) wanted to rest today.

“He asked the Vice President to preside over TODAY’S meeting.

“In addition, he also asked that all his files be taken home to him and he will be working from home today,” he said.

- NAN

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/what-i-meant-by-buhari-working-from.html

cc lalasticlala
Crime / PHOTOS: RRS Arrests Eight For Extorting Motorists At Berger by 360frolic(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
The operatives of the Rapid Response Squad attached to the Lagos Police Command have arrested eight miscreants in Ojodu Berger for extorting motorists and ordering them to park on obstruction in return for fee.
The Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode had earlier directed the RRS to clear up the traffic congestion in and out of Ojodu – Berger resulting from the activities of touts in the area.

The suspects arrested are; Adedeji Adewole, George Wudu, Shafun Adigun, Abdullahi Ibrahim, Usman Mohmmed, Segun Owolabi, Afiz Lookman, Saheed Banji and Gbenga Waheed.

One of the passers-by Barrister Yemi Ayo, who applauded the RRS also commended the State Government for transforming Ojodu Berger.

“Our main problem is our drivers. They would mess up the entire place. Everywhere is free now. You can conveniently drive in and drive out. One can only hope that the kind of exercise you are doing here today can be more consistent”, he told the RRS.

The miscreants have been transferred to Lagos Taskforce Office in Oshodi for prosecution.

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/photos-rrs-arrests-eight-for-extorting.html

cc lalasticlala

Politics / PHOTOS: Southern Kaduna Stakeholders In A Meeting With VP Osinbajo by 360frolic(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Southern Kaduna Stakeholders meeting (Muslim Group) with VP Osinbajo State House, Abuja. 11th April 2017.

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/photos-southern-kaduna-stakeholders-in.html

cc lalasticlala

Politics / Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2017

Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Dr. Ibe Kachikwu's Investment Drive visit to top American IOC partner exxonmobil at the company's Headquarters.

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/photos-ibe-kachikwu-visits-exxonmobil.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan by 360frolic(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nigeria's Minister of Communications, Barrister Adebayo Shittu has reaffirmed his desire to contest for the governor of Oyo state at the next elections. Shittu, while featuring on a TV programme explained that he is more of an Ibadan man though he hails from Saki ‎area of Oke-ogun of Oyo State.

According to him, ‎”to be asked to agitate to become governor just because I am from Oke-ogun will be demeaning to my personality. I see myself as an Oyo State person. Two of my wives are from Ibadan and I have also lived consistently in Ibadan since 1979. I have done my politics, profession, social life here. In fact, most of my children are ‘half Ibadan’ and ‘half Saki’.”

Shittu said the votes from Oke-ogun, where he hails, delivered victory for Governor Abiola Ajimobi, adding that the governor acknowledged the fact when he came on a thank-you tour.

“From the record of the 2015 election, the people of Ibadan didn’t vote for our party largely, it is people from my zone- Oke-ogun zone who voted for the governor which translated to his victory, because the people of Ibadan, in their own wisdom, chose to vote for Sen. Rashidi Ladoja. Of the 10 local government areas in Oke-ogun, it was only in Oorelope LG where APC didn’t win. In the remaining 9 LGs, we defeated all other parties. Iseyin LG came with the highest votes, followed by my own Saki West. And in acknowledgement of the fact that the votes of the people of Oke-ogun brought about his victory, the governor said that after him, it will be the turn of Oke-ogun to produce the governor. He said that affirmatively. That is on record.

“Secondly, as a person, I want to win on the basis of merit because I know there is no standard or criteria which will put down that I am not qualified to be a frontline there. I can easily tell you; there is no political office holder in Oyo State today who is my senior in politics. I have consistently being in active politics since 1979. With due respect to many others who are in political offices, there is none of them who came into politics 10 years after I started. And that should show you that in my own little right, I am a senior.”

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/i-want-to-be-oyo-governor-because-two.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / PHOTOS: Health Minister At Northern Traditional Rulers Committee On PHC by 360frolic(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2017
Emergency Meeting of Northern Traditional Rulers Committee on PHC delivery at Kaduna State Government. In attendance were the Health Minister, Isaac F Adewole, Sokoto state governor,

A Tambuwal and the Kaduna state governor, Nasir El Rufai.

The major topic of discussion was Meningitis Outbreak in Nigeria.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai is hosting an emergency meeting of governors, traditional rulers and other stakeholders on the meningitis outbreak in the North.

Governors of Sokoto, Zamfara and the Minister of Health are attending the meeting; the Sultan of Sokoto is represented by the Emir of Zazzau

SOURCE: http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/04/photos-health-minister-at-northern.html

cc lalasticlala

Family / Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by 360frolic(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
A resident of Gidan Haki in Sokoto North LGA of Sokoto State, Malam Bello Umar, has asked his divorce-seeking wife to pay N3 million for her freedom.

His wife, Aishatu Shehu, had sued Umar at the City Lower Shari’a Court, Sokoto, praying for a divorce.

NAN reports that Aishatu, who spoke through her lawyer, Mr Abubakar Sani, told the court that her husband has no respect for her parents and other relatives.

She said there was no peace as husband and wife for five years.

“I am ready to pay N150, 000 to Umar in order to divorce me, or the court should order the valuation of the exact amount to be given,” she said.

Umar, through’s counsel, Mr Ibrahim Nata’ala, told the court that Aishatu must pay N3 million due to the present economic recession in the country.”

“If she failed to pay the money, the court should allow the couple to settle with their relations on how best to settle the matter.”

The presiding Justice Faruk Ibrahim adjourned the case till March 27, for continuation of hearing.

(NAN)

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/husband-demands-n3m-from-divorce.html

Politics / PHOTOS: Kano Governor, Ganduje Inspects 2000 Low Cost Housing Units Along Zaria by 360frolic(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Executive Governor of Kano State Gov Umar Ganduje inspected the 1st phase of 2000 low cost housing units along Zaria road which will be sold at N2.8 Million.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-kano-governor-ganduje-inspects.html

cc lalasticlala

Politics / Senate Rejects Sylvanus Nsofor And Jacob Daodu As Ambassadorial Nominees by 360frolic(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Senate has rejected the nomination of two non-career ambassadorial nominees presented for legislative approval by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The rejected nominees are Justice Sylvanus Nsofor from Imo State and Mr Jacob Daodu from Ondo State.

Punch reports that 45 others were approved.

The Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs, which screened of nominees, presented its report at the plenary on Thursday.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/senate-rejects-2-ambassadorial-nominees.html

Politics / PHOTOS: Gov Wike Hosts Emir Of Gwandu by 360frolic(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gov Wike With HM Gen Muhammadu Ilyasu Bashar and members of his delegates in Govt House after the courtesy visit.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-gov-wike-hosts-emir-of-gwandu.html

cc lalasticlala

Sports / PHOTO: 3SC Officials Jubilating Wildly After The Added Time Winner by 360frolic(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
3SC officials jubilating wildly after the added time winner vs Rangers FC in Ibadan on Wed. Rangers lost a penalty a few minutes earlier.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photo-3sc-officials-jubilating-wildly.html

cc lalasticlala

Sports / PHOTO: Eagles Train For The First Time Ahead Of Their Friendly Games by 360frolic(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
First training of the Super Eagles ahead of their friendly games, vs Senegal 23rd v Burkina Faso 27th March.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photo-eagles-train-for-first-time-ahead.html

cc lalasticlala

Politics / Recovered Body Not My Son, Doctor’s Mother Tells Police by 360frolic(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
The mother of Dr. Allwell Orji, who jumped into the Lagos Lagoon on the Third Mainland Bridge, said the body recovered by marine policemen was not that of her son.

The spokesperson for the Zone 2 Police Command, SP Dolapo Badmos said, “The mother has come to identify the body recovered, but she said the deceased was not her son.”

More to come.....

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/recovered-body-not-my-son-doctors.html

cc lalasticlala

Politics / Governor Al-makura's Son Arrested For Killing Student by 360frolic(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Khaleed Umar Al-Makura, son of Nasarawa state governor, Umar Al-Makura, has been arrested for killing a student of Government Secondary School, Lafia.

The victim, Ovye Amos, died on Sunday night after he was hit by the governor’s son with a car.

NAN reports that students of the school protested his death, carrying placards with various inscriptions demanding justice for Amos, a junior secondary school two student.

Aliyu Tijjani, Nasarawa state commissioner for education, said the government had taken measures to ensure that the perpetrator is brought to book.

“He has already been arrested. I want to express my profound dismay and sadness over what happened here yesterday. It is unfortunate, very very unfortunate.”

Goodluck Agwu, school head boy, explained that Amos was hit by the car driven by Khaleed when he went out to buy batteries for his flashlight at 8:00pm.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/governor-al-makuras-son-arrested-for.html

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Celebrities / Photos Of Thin Tall Tony In Lagos After Eviction by 360frolic(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Thin Tall Tony has joined likes of Gifty Powers, Uriel, Jon, Kemen and others outside the house following his eviction on Sunday.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-of-thin-tall-tony-in-lagos-after.html

cc lalasticlala

Travel / PHOTOS: 40ft Container Falls In Mile 2 by 360frolic(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Evacuation of fallen 40ft container Mile 2 ascending the loop has been completed.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-40ft-container-falls-in-mile-2.html

cc lalasticlala

Food / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite by 360frolic(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2017
1. Benzoic acid was first obtained from the resin of trees belonging to the Styrax genus. The fragrant resin smells like vanilla and is sometimes known as gum benzoin. In the present day, benzoic acid is produced in the lab from other chemicals instead of being extracted from gum benzoin.

2. Benzoic acid is a white, crystalline powder with a faint, non-offensive odour.

3. Benzoic acid is used to manufacture a wide variety of products such as perfumes, dyes, topical medications and insect repellents.

4. Benzoic acids are common additives to food, drinks and other products. They are useful chemicals in manufactured products because they kill or inhibit both bacteria and fungi and can act as preservatives.

5. Benzoates are derived from benzoic acid and are more commonly used as food preservatives than the acid. When the chemical reacts with vitamin C (ascorbic acid) in drinks under certain conditions, benzene may be produced. Benzene is a carcinogen. A carcinogen is a substance that is capable of causing cancer.

6. Most people don't need to worry about benzoic acid and benzoates in food, drinks and other sources, since the chemicals are usually present in small amounts. However, for safety sake, you should try as much as possible to reduce your exposure to benzoic acid and benzoates since high levels are potentially dangerous

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/benzoic-acid-important-information.html

27 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / PHOTOS: Rotimi Akeredolu Attends His First Governors Forum Meeting by 360frolic(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu attends his first Governors Forum meeting as Governor, Ondo State.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-rotimi-akeredolu-attends-his.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.