Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford (43292 Views)

12 Photos Only Women Will Understand / Ladies, Please Date A Man Who Can Afford Your Transport At Least! / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by trigger22(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

You don't get it. It is not about being a comodity. I am not a materialistic woman. I pay my own bills and I am independent.

Just take the advice and font fall pray to runs girls. Shikenan.

Look,if u pay ur own bills u should not be bodered about how much a guy can give u.If u ave all the millions in ur account,it is nothing compared to a good man by urside.fact

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by babyfaceafrica: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

It is not about sexism.

It is about reality. There are women whose love is dependent on how much you can pay for their lifestyle.

As sad as it is, it is the truth.

Be sure a woman is making her own money before you run after her.
if your love is dependent on how someone pays for your lifestyle, then it is not love..it is magaism....love does not look at your pocket

11 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by CCDav1: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Really offensive.

Some will see a clean and cream chic whose body lotion alone is 20k-50k, her perfume is 50-100k, her hand bag is from 150 above, that is the kind of women they'll be going after when their salary range is 80k to 100k.

Some won't even bother finding out how the woman affords such lifestyle.

It could be a maga sponsoring them, then they will come to Nairaland and make dumb posts about how women love money and will only follow a man with money.

Cut your coat according to your cloth.

Modified

Guys, insulting me won't change my comment.

Just take the advice and don't fall prey to runs girls.

How much perfume you dey wear?how much cream u dey use? Offensive In,Offensive Ko..Uwafit

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Elle277(f): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
first sensible gal...may your days be long...
Thank you very much, and yours too!
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Celsony: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
nextprince:

So dating a woman is about affordability? I never knew they have been commoditised.

But where then lies the much talked about gender equality if a man must be sufficiently buoyant to chase the 'expensive' ladies and when a lady is rich, the guy is tagged cheap opportunist?

I wonder o, abeg help me ask am...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Laden02(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
What actually are you saying?

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by nwakibie3(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nonsense. The boyfriend to the lady governor of sydney in Australia is a barber. Nigerian girls keep reaping where they did not sow

7 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by crunchyg: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

E pain am sotey e go look my profile. Cut you coat according to your cloth.
Spits on your ugly face

2 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
lastmessenger:
how much is your cream biko?

Only 4k o.

And please, does my comment insinuate I'm defending runs girls?

I only mean well.

Go after women who have a decent means of making money. Not flashy women who are being sponsored by magas. I don't get where the insults are coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by gudnex22(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

You don't get it. It is not about being a comodity. I am not a materialistic woman. I pay my own bills and I am independent.

Just take the advice and font fall pray to runs girls. Shikenan.

Sorry.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by chronique(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
The problem is not the money. The problem is the world view. That girl has made some point.

There is a level of women that you should not chase if you are not in the same financial strength with them. It's not because of money.

The truth is that you will not even be able to afford yourself with them. If she and her friends are going to Florida for the holidays, how do you want to follow them? Or going vacation somewhere? How do you hope to afford it?

Don't go around spending the little you have one someone that will not notice it. And later you will come to Nairaland to spill trash.

True. The girl would have made sense until she started using analogy of 3k gifts and 100k gifts. That's the point where she made it look like it's just all about the money. Most of these ladies talk a lot of thrash. If you're not the child of a very wealthy and influential person, don't go spewing thrash like this like you never tasted life as an average person. But most ladies who talk like this, are usually from very poor backgrounds.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
trigger22:

Look,if u pay ur own bills u should not be bodered about how much a guy can give u.If u ave all the millions in ur account,it is nothing compared to a good man by urside.fact

Is it not a guy you date that you will marry?

Are you dating him for how.much you can give?
I am not even speaking for the women, I am giving advice to men.

Don't go after flashy girls whose sources of income you don't know.

They could be runs girls.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by opara28(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Iranu!!!!!
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Spits on your ugly face

Fine boy.
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
chronique:

True. The girl would have made sense until she started using analogy of 3k gifts and 100k gifts. That's the point where she made it look like it's just all about the money. Most of these ladies talk a lot of thrash. If you're not the child of a very wealthy and influential person, don't go spewing thrash like this like you never tasted life as an average person. But most ladies who talk like this, are usually from very poor backgrounds.

The girl is simply hungry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by crunchyg: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
The problem is not the money. The problem is the world view. That girl has made some point.

There is a level of women that you should not chase if you are not in the same financial strength with them. It's not because of money.

The truth is that you will not even be able to afford yourself with them. If she and her friends are going to Florida for the holidays, how do you want to follow them? Or going vacation somewhere? How do you hope to afford it?

Don't go around spending the little you have one someone that will not notice it. And later you will come to Nairaland to spill trash.
Sorry for you seriously. What happens to woman being a man's help meet??

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by trigger22(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

You see am,so there should be a line between the rich and the poor?If a guy is rich he can date a broke girl but if a girl is rich she cant date a broke guy abi?Orue

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Go after woman wey you go fit maintain.
u na slay queen ni? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
CCDav1:

How much perfume you dey wear?how much cream u dey use? Offensive In,Offensive Ko..Uwafit

Bros. I didn't say I'm a rums girl and I'm not defending runs girls.

I'm just saying, don't chase after flashy women whose sources of income you don't know about, you could fall prey to a runs girl.

Rather, go after a woman whose source of income is decent and whose lifestyle you can keep up with.

Abi you wan marry woman wey you no fit take care of?

1 Like

...And they wonder why some of them are treated like commodities.

6 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:

u na slay queen ni? cheesy

I no dey slay anything o.

You no see my dp?
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by yankosbaba(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
It is not about runs girl, it is the fact that you agreed with OP. I still feel sorry for you and all ladies who have the same ideology.
kennygee:

Just no marry runs geh.

8 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Lunagirl(f): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Sorry for you seriously. What happens to woman being a man's help meet??

There is nothing wrong with helping another person. But ask yourself, if you are always on the receiving end, how will you feel about that? Don't you have some pride? This is not a gender war. As a girl, I feel shame if a guy starts to do too much for me. I find myself taking up some of his responsibilities to balance my conscience.

If you always want to be looking for helpmate up and down, please continue. And talk for two people.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by KennyID17(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Go after woman wey you go fit maintain.

So women are now items that must be maintained? If I am to b maintaining something with my hard earned money, then I am lord over it in all ramifications. And yet the same women would say they are not assets to b owned by men, yet u want to b maintained? Madam just think about it

12 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Only 4k o.

And please, does my comment insinuate I'm defending runs girls?

I only mean well.

Go after women who have a decent means of making money. Not flashy women who are being sponsored by magas. I don't get where the insults are coming from.

You use a 4k lotion when you still live in that messed up house with aba made curtains

Try getting a job and stop being an olosho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by ikp120(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
Na wa o. So women are now commodities? I think it's time to treat them as such. cry cry
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
100k Perfume abi ? Shey ur pvssy na Lamborghini abi na Ferrari pvssy?

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by trigger22(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

Is it not a guy you date that you will marry?

Are you dating him for how.much you can give?
I am not even speaking for the women, I am giving advice to men.

Don't go after flashy girls whose sources of income you don't know.

They could be runs girls.

If their sources of income isnt legitimate den u dont ave a case.If a guy is rich i gues he should go after rich girls den all d broke girls will die without aving husbands.what is good for the goose is good for the?

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
PearlStreet:

Perfume of 100k when she is not a corpse.
well if a babe get dat strong fish smell down dere she go need such a perfume abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
yankosbaba:
It is not about runs girl, it is the fact that you agreed with OP. I still feel sorry for you and all ladies who have the same ideology.

You still don't get it.

A lot of men leave decent girls and run after flashy girls, then they come back to complain that the girl too like money.

How she no go like money? You know who been dey sponsor that "flashiness" wey attract you?
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by bayinq25(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I find it offensive when women can't get off their lazy asses and go get a job so they can afford whatever they want

I find it offensive when women depend on men for money, cars, gifts and houses, what do these women bring to the table ?? Their stinky pusssy, that's all they can offer

I find it offensive when women ask for money or gifts, they now take relationships as a full time employment

At the end of the day they will start shouting "All men are the same"

May God strike me dead any day i spend money on any girl or even buy her an ordinary gift (except my families and wife if i ever marry)

Why is it the guy's responsibility to buy things for you ?? Don't you have a father ?? What have you bought for the guy ?? He would waste his energy and strength having sex with you and at the end of the day you will have the courage to ask for money ??

This is how stupid they are, wanting a 100k perfume when she should be asking the guy to buy a brand new used brain for her

These hoes don't deserve anything

*Spits
Yet these hoes want equality when real gees hustle 95% of the family expenditures
Re: I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford by gudnex22(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
chaaaai, being broke is a disease worse than HIV and AIDS

Pack well aunty Iyabo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.