Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

366bolutife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 366bolutife's Profile / 366bolutife's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Can't My Husband Stop P0rn �� by 366bolutife: 5:49pm On Mar 20
Nah!! You are the sentimental one here. Dude has absolutely nothing to apologize for. I'm sure the wife uses Fleshlight too.Nah!! You are the sentimental one here. Dude has absolutely nothing to apologize for. I'm sure the wife uses Fleshlight too....
TV/Movies / Re: Mr Ibu Speaking Hausa In A Kannywood Movie (Throwback Video) by 366bolutife: 6:15pm On Mar 08
RIP Mr Ibu.You have played your role & quit the stage.RIP Mr Ibu.You have played your role & quit the stage....
Politics / Re: DSS Takes Over Abuja Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 366bolutife: 4:20pm On Feb 26
the zoo will release him by themselves with abeg when is time,DSS still see food chop carry gun,time will come when all these force men will drop gun by themselves,Dem go shout pass you sef the zoo will release him by themselves with abeg when is time,DSS still see food chop carry gun,time will come when all these force men will drop gun by themselves,Dem go shout pass you sef...
Sports / Re: AFCON Semi-Final: VP Shettima Celebrates With Super Eagles Squad (Video) by 366bolutife: 4:49pm On Feb 08
Isn't "kekerenke Obi" a song we used to sing when happy...how do you now attribute it to Peter Obi? Pls let's stop bringing politics into everything.Isn't "kekerenke Obi" a song we used to sing when happy...how do you now attribute it to Peter Obi? Pls let's stop bringing politics into everything....
Politics / Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by 366bolutife: 9:19am On Jan 28
Do something about your gay son.Do something about your gay son....

1 Like

Business / Re: Naira Under-valued In Official, Parallel Forex Markets – Bismarck Rewane by 366bolutife: 6:19am On Jan 18
It is obvious you Exchanged your brain for ordinary agbadoIt is obvious you Exchanged your brain for ordinary agbado...
Politics / Re: Senate Denies Receiving Rice Worth N200m As Palliatives by 366bolutife: 5:52pm On Jan 06
What a shame. During the election you see them bring out all this palliative meant for the now in 3 years.What a shame. During the election you see them bring out all this palliative meant for the now in 3 years....
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by 366bolutife: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2023
Oya culprits, line up and be arrested in Jesus nameOya culprits, line up and be arrested in Jesus name...
Politics / Re: Newly-defected Rivers Lawmakers Sing "On Your Mandate We Shall Stand, Jagaban" by 366bolutife: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
The fall of PDP in South South The fall of PDP in South South ...
Politics / Re: Kaduna: Appeal Court Re-affirms APC's Uba Sani As Duly Elected Governor by 366bolutife: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
fergie001:
[/quote]Baba Idris is moving up. When is taraba and adamawa[quote author=fergie001 post=127141743]
Baba Idris is moving up. When is taraba and adamawa...
Politics / Re: My Country Is In A Fragile Place ~ Chimamanda Adichie by 366bolutife: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2023
You can scheme all you want. The universe knows how to balance energies.You can scheme all you want. The universe knows how to balance energies....
Politics / Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by 366bolutife: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
GoodGood...
Politics / Re: New Naira Notes: Protesters Block Roads In Warri by 366bolutife: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is entrolypopitatingThis is entrolypopitating...
Politics / Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors At Villa by 366bolutife: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
We are with you guys We are with you guys ...
Politics / Re: Early Pictures From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by 366bolutife: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
The north ll regret bug time if they do t vote either Tinubu or Obi.Cos I dunno what they saw in Atiku that's useful.The north ll regret bug time if they do t vote either Tinubu or Obi.Cos I dunno what they saw in Atiku that's useful....
Politics / Re: Analysis.. Why Peter Obi Cannot Win The Election by 366bolutife: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
You mean the cocaine addict is coming, he isn't done licking a microphone yet.You mean the cocaine addict is coming, he isn't done licking a microphone yet....
Politics / Re: Tinubu Promises To Abolish Parallel FOREX Market (Video) by 366bolutife: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
So Peter Obi a 61 year old man is a youth?The joke is on you.So Peter Obi a 61 year old man is a youth?The joke is on you....
Politics / Re: Anyone Still Supporting The Carnages Of IPOB/ESN In The East Does Not Mean Igbos by 366bolutife: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
A white man has already done it for US.When are you going to DIE , thinking about BIAFRA?? A white man has already done it for US.When are you going to DIE , thinking about BIAFRA?? ...
Politics / Re: 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi by 366bolutife: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
U Sabi read at all U Sabi read at all ...
Politics / Re: INEC: This Is What I Found In Just One Polling Ward In Borno State. by 366bolutife: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2022
u igbos better go n prepare for Biafra or deathWe really ready for u this election,we want to give u the final shut up Shebi na we b animals right?Shebi Nigeria na zoo?We will show u how it is doneu igbos better go n prepare for Biafra or deathWe really ready for u this election,we want to give u the final shut up Shebi na we b animals right?Shebi Nigeria na zoo?We will show u how it is done...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Receives Blessings From Afenifere Leader, Fasonrati (Photos) by 366bolutife: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Left over blessing bought with looted funds ...Obi don collect the original blessing, this one na just make believeLeft over blessing bought with looted funds ...Obi don collect the original blessing, this one na just make believe...
Food / Re: Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) by 366bolutife: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hungry peopleHungry people...
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Not Qualify As A Trainee Manager In Dangote Group by 366bolutife: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2022
The day this Reno guy mistakenly steps into Nigeria, guys go arrange him yansh and expand his buttholeThe day this Reno guy mistakenly steps into Nigeria, guys go arrange him yansh and expand his butthole...
Politics / Re: Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi by 366bolutife: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Where is the lifeless Tilumbu? Where is the lifeless Tilumbu? ...
TV/Movies / Re: BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others by 366bolutife: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2022
It is fake evictionIt is fake eviction...
Politics / Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by 366bolutife: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba muslims think they are wise I rather vote for atiku than to vote for Pablo Escobar aka tinubu. Sai obiYoruba muslims think they are wise I rather vote for atiku than to vote for Pablo Escobar aka tinubu. Sai obi...
Foreign Affairs / Re: William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect by 366bolutife: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
OkOk...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Spotted At Dunamis Night Prayer Crusade With Pastor Enenche by 366bolutife: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2022
No sir! With the gale of defections up north, APC will lose this time around. Let me not even talk about the effects of the Muslim/Muslim ticket.No sir! With the gale of defections up north, APC will lose this time around. Let me not even talk about the effects of the Muslim/Muslim ticket....
Politics / Re: After Osun, Opposition Parties Will Go Into 2023 Elections With High Hopes by 366bolutife: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
The person Yoruba people voted massively in 1999, I guess he is still ruling the imaginary Oduduwa nation?Ndi araThe person Yoruba people voted massively in 1999, I guess he is still ruling the imaginary Oduduwa nation?Ndi ara...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister by 366bolutife: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari should do the needful.Meanwhile, vote Peter Obi for President.That's how one of my customers called me the other day to make him two different black clothes just like Peter Obi's own.Buhari should do the needful.Meanwhile, vote Peter Obi for President.That's how one of my customers called me the other day to make him two different black clothes just like Peter Obi's own....
Politics / Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 366bolutife: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
If Buhari can be elected twice, why not Tinubu right?You are very luck, you benefit either way If Buhari can be elected twice, why not Tinubu right?You are very luck, you benefit either way ...

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.