Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (70067 Views)

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Henrybright:
You visited your boyfriend's mom for the first time and when you got there she asked you to help her wash the dishes cheesy grin. What will you do in such a situation??

For the ladies
only a wicked mother inlaw will do dat, however incase I am subjected to do such task unavoidably all I need do is to feign illness in my most polite way den I jump am pazz... kikikikikiki. #teamwickedmotherinlaws#

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 25, 2017
You better walk away. After all, you are not their maid
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Ejimchiglo: 1:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Henrybright:
lol.. House girl ke... U have already failed test 1 cheesy cheesy grin

Make I fail no wahala.if am not good enough their son won't have brought me home,for that I no reason for this dish Washington test.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by kenzysmith: 2:07am On Mar 25, 2017
This one done find husband tire
Nma27:
Only? I'll wash the ceiling too... angryOnly? I'll wash the ceiling too...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Chrysz(m): 2:25am On Mar 25, 2017
I will wash it, cos it might a test who knows am very sure the lazy ones ll disagree will me undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 2:34am On Mar 25, 2017
StarBukola:
It might b text oooo, come to think of it, boyfriend not finace? Hmmm, to show how nice I am ,I will help her to raise it water and that's how nice I can be undecided undecided
Ayam not understanding ooo undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Tiny23:
Will gladly wash them.It's not an herculean task

Moreover,washing of plates is my hobby.
CV noted.....
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by paddyofboss(m): 2:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu can't catch me.. I'm all the way up.. grin
Erhhh aunty u must be dating a NEPA man
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Nma27:

I need you in my life
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by nextstep(m): 3:25am On Mar 25, 2017
If I was a girl, I'd tell them to wash it themselves. Afterall that washing, he will still break up with the girl over some flimsy excuse.

Besides, is that the family you want to marry into? Asking you to wash plate like a servant? I will advise my daughters to tell them that their father said not to suffer in another person's house.

Ladies be wise. No amount of suffering for a boyfriend and his family is guarantee of anything. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by benedict100(m): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Ever heard of ponzi schemes, and how they carted away with people's millions,MMM comes to mind and thus the crashing of MMM gave birth to numerous ponzi schemes with some being legit and so many runaways.In a period of recession where companies no longer give jobs and even the self employed keep struggling to earn more, I as a typical hustler thought it will be a good idea if we all stumble on the ponzi sites together
Add me up on whatsapp
07032071872 or 08112446633
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 4:13am On Mar 25, 2017
People can pretend a lot. They should test well. Won't stop the son from marrying the wrong person. By the way,that family is not in-law material gbam!
If it were my daughter or female relative you had better left or you can give them money to employ a maid if you can! They should thank you later! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by mecussey(m): 5:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Tiny23:

Ha, thats how my gf use to meet it every weekend then and suprisingly, she was enjoying it. i imported her fully, to come and be enjoying what she like best...and she still enjoys it...3yrs gone already and she still enjoys it. I just tire for that matter.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by baby124: 5:03am On Mar 25, 2017
That's the last time such a person will have seen my brake light. Something must be terribly wrong with the person to be this dirty. Make thunder fire me if I wash one plate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by emi14: 5:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Why women doesn't answer simple question? What will you do is the case here? The op didn't ask for explanation or analysis. Ladies what will you do?

I'll walk away. I'll wash the plates. I will fight and insult his mum. I will call my maid to wash it. I will get them arrested for abusing my nails. I will se.x him first before washing the plates I will teach him how to wash plates.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 5:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Tiny23:

u are urgently needly at mama sikirat amala buka for immediate employment. Atleast that way u will be paid for your dish washing talent.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Tiny23:

can I wife you asap?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Cynthyworld(f): 5:50am On Mar 25, 2017
washing d plate is nt a grantee he will marry u sef
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Icaretoo: 6:13am On Mar 25, 2017
Tiny23:

good for u, truth be told i hate washing of plates I could become sick just at d sight, not because am irritated o.. a way out not to wash d pates however, I can clean for Africa
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Henrybright:
You visited your boyfriend's mom for the first time and when you got there she asked you to help her wash the dishes cheesy grin. What will you do in such a situation??

For the ladies
I will simply ask my boyfriend if we can pay some people to do the washing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by smartxyz(m): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2017
my bride price go triple o0 cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by villavic(m): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Nma27:

this is life for you, maybe its a test of character so your boyfriend may decide to take you home finally, but since you want to wash the ceiling then you have to look else where
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by kpompey: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Tiny23:

You are qualified joo.Can I apply.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by ahmadmuhammadmu: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:
As weird as this is going to sound, I'd be glad to for two reasons. 1)A dirty enviroment affects my mood & 2) cleaning is one of those things I find relaxing + enjoyable. Above all, I'd be disgusted to eat or drink anything if I knew there was a pile of dirty dishes in the same kitchen.
mo fooo
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Tiny23:

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Icaretoo:

good for u, truth be told i hate washing of plates I could become sick just at d sight, not because am irritated o.. a way out not to wash d pates however, I can clean for Africa
Douglas road at owerri need serious cleaning...

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2017
aflyingbird:
You know damn well you won't clean that.

Honestly I would. As I said, for me it's not about impressing but for my own peace of mind. Some people just cannot handle clutter, it affects them mentally & emotionally. I'm one of those people. It's not about being "wife material" as I see some people say in my mentions, it's for my own comfort. I'd either have to do it or walk out. It's a compulsion & I'm not the only person in the world that has it (it's called OCD). Some have it severe to the point where they clean the whole day. Me, I don't do that, I just simply cannot stand being around disorder & filth. Plus there's a feeling of satisfaction & "it's all good with the world" once you've transformed a dirty place into a clean one. It's undescribable.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by KardinalZik(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2017
Naija girls and forming sef.
Na this una forming go make una miss something reasonable in life. No complete and mentally fit family will leave their kitchen that dirty. IT IS JUST A TEST!

Moreover, most of you do more servile work at your present temporary home; but you'll be forming for your future permanent home.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2017
I will gladly wash it,even though it will take a while to finish it.I don't see anything hectic there? at least its not farm work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2017
paddyofboss:
Ayam not understanding ooo undecided
would do that while she washes the dishes her self.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Nathan2016:
And if you are my daughter and I get to know of this... I will personally disown you,,,,you can never set your foot inside my house...SLAVE GURL......THE guy never even marry you....You dont have any self esteem or prestige....Behaving like a peasant...she her mouth, disgusted to eat or drink...i will hit your mouth with the batton now...were u thinking of eating or drinking in a house like this?

Say something, make i tear you slap.....you say.........

You sound ignorant & stupid. I'm not in the mood to deal with idiocy this early in the morning. Do you know what OCD is? Stop talking trash because I will want to take it out grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.