Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) (56566 Views)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by hotdealz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm stubborn grin But I'm slowly learning to let things go.
Are you actually smiling? I'm really impressed o, cos not everyone could still "shine teeth" after been beaten blue black, mutilated and maimed. Babe you strong. shocked

13 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by TheEvilPriest(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Just as I predicted, you wouldn't upload your picture 'cause you're ugly. THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ALWAYS FLAUNT IT.

I'm arguably the most confrontational persona to frequent this section but I've never hidden my identity. That's confidence. You, on the other hand, are just one of the ubiquitous, happy-go-lucky attention-cravers strutting the 'streets' of this section of the cyberspace looking to inflate your self-esteem (which is at its nadir, obviously) just to help you live through each day.

We've had a gazillion of you in this section - from the PunkyVs to the EstharFabians to the MzNellys- who were eventually revealed for what they really were - insecure, little ugly brats. Soon you'd fade into nothingness- like the street urchins before you.

Oh! I know you have a protruding forehead and sagged chin like all South Africans.
Kaylachukwu ooooooo! Chineke! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nathan2016:

i PITY D MAN DAT WILLL.....
you mean marry... Why not if she 's HIV free cos thats their problem over there

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Acetyl:
I like that zarzar just that your compatriots are making things harsh for Nigerians over and hence any slightest opportunity online people capitalize on that .Though not in support of such anyway...

I've gotten used to that, it doesn't bother me. Look, at the end of the day it's all just words & we can all type, right? So whatever, I don't care. Whatever is happening in South Africa is not because of this girl...me. If someone is butthurt, then they can come over here & duke it out like men, simple, instead of screaming like banshees online to get likes. That's weak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
untor I don't give a Bleep

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Freeezzz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
People are just angry today. Bashing here and there. Like someone said on the other thread this morning, jamming the wrong person on the wrong thread.
My advice: check out your adversary's previous comments out first, to know his/her prowess before engaging. If you notice s/he is a Klitschko don't dare form Bash Ali; YOU WILL GET SMASHED!
cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
hotdealz:
Are you actually smiling? I'm really impressed o, cos not everyone could still "shine teeth" after being beaten blue black, mutilated and maimed. Babe you strong. shocked

I'm a pure-bred, teflon skin Southy girl. Nothing gets me down. What you see as mutilation, is nothing but a papercut to me. So there.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I've gotten used to that, it doesn't bother me. Look, at the end of the day it's all just words & we can all type, right? So whatever, I don't care. Whatever is happening in South Africa is not because of this girl...me. If someone is butthurt, then they can come over here & duke it out like men, simple, instead of screaming like banshees online to get likes. That's weak
I gat your point though

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

The fight was uncalled for in the first place. He just took things to the extreme. They're just mere words that don't define a thing.

I like your spirit jawe!. grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Most of these keyboard warriors are just cowards in reality! Brave people don't fight online,they do it in real life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm a pure-bred, teflon skin Southy girl. Nothing gets me down. What you see as mutilation, is nothing but a papercut to me. So there.
e pain am, I see blood.

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

e pain am. Oooooh e pain am.

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by obami007(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thesonofmark, you are wicked, Lolzzz kai

I just went through the comments in the 1st and 2nd pages of this thread, and I will advise the feeble hearted people to stay clear of you.

5 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by SalJay(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Idiot hath thou. you come to Nigerian-created Site to vomit trash. why not go to your own land and create Southy-land? u dis burnt bread of a thing

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
The fight was uncalled for in the first place. He just took things to the extreme. They're just mere words that don't define a thing.

I like your spirit jawe!. grin

I think he got mad I didn't think he is as handsome as he believes himself to be. The so called extreme reaction was probably just ego. IDK, maybe I have a different mentality or a different way of processing things, but to me it was all comedy HQ...until I started getting bored. All the big guns that he & everyone else that thinks like him think he brought out, were just water pistols to me embarassed I laugh at him thinking he'll make me deactive. Not in this lifetime! I rumble & tumble with the best of them without a care in the world. Even now I'm here on NL without company...EL FEARLESS...SHE IS. LOL!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
padiga047:
e pain am, I see blood.

Schizophrenic things grin Seeing things that aren't there. Get well soon, Bih.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Schizophrenic things grin Seeing things that aren't there. Get well soon, Bih.
I repeat am, I see blood.

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by SalJay(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Trina0936:
Most of these keyboard warriors are just cowards in reality! Brave people don't fight online,they do it in real life undecided
so you expect Him to travel down to South Africa to engage Her? When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable. dis is d available avenue for him to voice out His mind, until you get Him a visa to go engage Her or u invite her down to Nigeria (which I know d gullible girl will be happy about to escape for once in life their Hell-like weather there. Pls don't come so we won't assume you to be Bush meat and slaughter you before your people call it reprisal attack) to engage him. But I trust He won't beat a lady anyway( is she a lady? don't think so. she shd be a female elephant, a cow.)

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalJay:

Idiot hath thou. you come to Nigerian-created Site to vomit trash. why not go to your own land and create Southy-land? u dis burnt bread of a thing

All visa-free, baby. And I'm not going to go anywhere any time soon, so get used to it or go jump into the lagoon. You don't call the shots on my online activity.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
padiga047:
I repeat am, I see blood.

OK.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
But this ZarZar girl sef, everybody knows u were bamboozled by that guy, instead of going to your bed to cry, you are just here trying to convince everybody that u are not hurt. for ur info SON of Mark did to you what bayern Munich did to Arsenal, go and watch that clip and confirm.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm stubborn grin But I'm slowly learning to let things go.
U too like trouble shocked
U ok ?

Yall took should have just let it go .. who put it on fp shocked
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

OK.
So u still online shocked
Oya go an rest dear .. ... butchcassidy oya tie her up n take her outta of her
embarassed
Kimbra dey here ?
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
padiga047:
But this ZarZar girl sef, everybody knows u were bamboozled by that guy, instead of going to your bed to cry, you are just here trying to convince everybody that u are not hurt. for ur info SON of Mark did to you what bayern Munich did to Arsenal, go and watch that clip and confirm.

And your opinion & their opinion means this much 0.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oya go an rest dear .. ... butchc.assidy oya tie her up n take her outta of her
embarassed
Kim.bra dey here ?
Good evening ma'. grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

And your opinion & their opinion means this much 0.
Its enough now ..
have u had dinner yet? come lets go.. dont like dis .. abi u want me to start crying cry
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by IBreakRules: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Just as I predicted, you wouldn't upload your picture 'cause you're ugly. THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ALWAYS FLAUNT IT.

I'm arguably the most confrontational persona to frequent this section but I've never hidden my identity. That's confidence. You, on the other hand, are just one of the ubiquitous, happy-go-lucky attention-cravers strutting the 'streets' of this section of the cyberspace looking to inflate your self-esteem (which is at its nadir, obviously) just to help you live through each day.

We've had a gazillion of you in this section - from the PunkyVs to the EstharFabians to the MzNellys- who were eventually revealed for what they really were - insecure, little ugly brats. Soon you'd fade into nothingness- like the street urchins before you.

Oh! I know you have a protruding forehead and sagged chin like all South Africans.
Gademmitt!!! bros u no get joy o!

5 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Oya go an rest dear .. ... butchcassidy oya tie her up n take her outta of her
embarassed
Kimbra dey here ?

But it's not my bedtime yet. I'm Cinderella, I wait until the clock strikes midnight tongue
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
Good evening ma'. grin
So u dey here .. grin how u dey
Abeg beg zarzar make she chill sad
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

But it's not my bedtime yet. I'm Cinderella, I wait until the clock strikes midnight tongue
Lol swear ur case is different .

Ok lets check other topics grin

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its enough now ..
have u had dinner yet? come lets go.. dont like dis .. abi u want me to start crying cry

OK, I'm done. Let me check other threads before I crash. Let's go smiley
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

So u dey here .. grin how u dey
Abeg beg zarzar make she chill sad
The whole thing tire me. Don't worry, once it's her bedtime she'll logout. grin

How was your day?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.