Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) (56564 Views)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

But it's not my bedtime yet. I'm Cinderella, I wait until the clock strikes midnight tongue
Wouldnt want to be around to see what you become then
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
The whole thing tire me. Don't worry, once it's her bedtime she'll logout. grin

How was your day?.

Im just like this shocked not sure how it kicked off but..
my day is same ole lol dry as hell
Just dey look my bed ..... will browse for a bit then hit d sack

Wt happened to ur other dress u you slap again undecided
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by SalJay(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
I know TheSonofMark has been banned. I wonder why this ingrate of a thing called ZarZar is still doing. This is the height of Discrimination and Victimization I've ever seen, greater Dan HND - BSC fracas.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol malificent grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by harriet412(f): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
And 2 idiots derailed the thread..
Not bad, it was worth my viewgrin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I turn into a cute pumpkin tongue
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalJay:
I know TheSonofMark has been banned. I wonder why this ingrate of a thing called ZarZar is still doing. This is the height of Discrimination and Victimization I've ever seen, greater Dan HND - BSC fracas.

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Im just like this shocked not sure how it kicked off but..
my day is same ole lol dry as hell
Just dey look my bed ..... will browse for a bit then hit d sack

Wt happened to ur other dress u you slap again undecided
Not at all. Just felt like using this one today. That one is free, I think séun's robot banned me for some hours yesterday.

Have fun.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by harriet412(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalJay:

Lol, u want make dem ban the babe too grin grin

That dude haff already done enough na gringrin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
Not at all. Just felt like using this one today. That one is free, I think séun's robot banned me for some hours yesterday.

Have fun.
Ok my hubby antibot dat robot like me die .. grin
If i leave romance section go another section like Travel nah instant ban grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by thinkmoney(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
O you see...some couple somewhere would have been so impressed by its craziness, and start thinking of going a step further by adding snake to their own
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by TrapHedges(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yawns

np drake 6 god
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I turn into a cute pumpkin tongue
Like this ...cute pumpkin? tongue

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol malificent grin
wink wink
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by TrapHedges(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1 wah did you cook am hungry

yawns
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
How's it discrimination?
He started the insult first. I call it justice! grin cheesy
Serves him right! tongue
SalJay:

6 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrapHedges:
Bumbae1 wah did you cook am hungry

yawns

See dis wan o shocked
Be like say u don inhale sometin grin didn't cook had leftover from yesterday ..
Going to bed jare .. wayyy past mi bed time ..
night wink
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Like this ...cute pumpkin? tongue

No, that looks like the other dude tongue Butchy come on, let's do like ball & bounce out of here. I'm over this thread now.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by TrapHedges(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

See dis wan o shocked
Be like say u don inhale sometin grin didn't cook had leftover from yesterday ..
Going to bed jare .. wayyy past mi bed time ..
night wink

lol aii trap ya later

lemi goan wake queensuccubus
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by introvertme: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Just as I predicted, you wouldn't upload your picture 'cause you're ugly. THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ALWAYS FLAUNT IT.

I'm arguably the most confrontational persona to frequent this section but I've never hidden my identity. That's confidence. You, on the other hand, are just one of the ubiquitous, happy-go-lucky attention-cravers strutting the 'streets' of this section of the cyberspace looking to inflate your self-esteem (which is at its nadir, obviously) just to help you live through each day.

We've had a gazillion of you in this section - from the PunkyVs to the EstharFabians to the MzNellys- who were eventually revealed for what they really were - insecure, little ugly brats. Soon you'd fade into nothingness- like the street urchins before you.

Oh! I know you have a protruding forehead and sagged chin like all South Africans.

are you sure? estar.fabian?
Was she really ugly?
bro gist me
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol aii trap ya later

lemi goan wake queensuccubus

Yolo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

No, that looks like the other dude tongue Butchy come on, let's do like ball & bounce out of here. I'm over this thread now.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok my hubby antibot dat robot like me die .. grin
If i leave romance section go another section like Travel nah instant ban grin
Lol, I don't usually get bans from it. Have to go, goodnight.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by TrapHedges(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
Yolo cheesy
Youths Obeying Lucifer's Order shocked
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by ncoolsome(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Trina0936:
Most of these keyboard warriors are just cowards in reality! Brave people don't fight online,they do it in real life undecided

lol..u wrong.brave people dnt fight at all..nt for this

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by SuccyJ(f): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
padiga047:
But this ZarZar girl sef, everybody knows u were bamboozled by that guy, instead of going to your bed to cry, you are just here trying to convince everybody that u are not hurt. for ur info SON of Mark did to you what bayern Munich did to Arsenal, go and watch that clip and confirm.

no she wasn't bamboozled as u said . I read all her comments without reading most of the guys comments coz I found his boring and some unnecessary . The exchange of words was uncalled for.

Just that guys always support themselves and look out for each other especially here on nairaland that's why he got more likes and ladies be dissing themselves since forever , never supporting one another.

That bn said , I still think the fight was uncalled for . People have time sha

PS: sorry for quoting you though , that's the closest comment about her bn bullied I could get. no vex...

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by dragonking3: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Ooh, my eyes!!! So much filter. Who has low self-esteem now? grin What are you hiding with all that filter? I guess filter has now become make-up for the insecure man grin Snide remarks aside, you're just OK. Looking like Kemen.

And oh, point of note, I never back down but I will not post my picture because you say so. I make the commands here & you obey them! grin End of.
With all your mouth you still couldn't upload your pic. cheesy
And I was already rooting for you. Chia you fall my hand big time

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by reciprokal: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

And about the xenophobia I'm unrepentant & unapologetic, just in case that's the big ace up your sleeve. My thoughts on it...
Daga-smoking biitch.

Xenophobic cheap fúck. That dude buried you alive and all your pretence at emotional aloofness failed.

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
SuccyJ:

no my dear she was bamboozled as u said . I read all her comments without reading most of the guys comments coz I found his boring and some unnecessary . The exchange of words was uncalled for.

Just that guys always support themselves and look out for each other especially here on nairaland that's why he got so more likes and ladies be dissing themselves since forever , never supporting another.

PS: sorry for quoting you though , that's the closest comment about her bn bullied I could get. no vex...
stop calling me 'my dear' I am not your dear angry
SuccyJ:

no my dear she was bamboozled as u said . I read all her comments without reading most of the guys comments coz I found his boring and some unnecessary . The exchange of words was uncalled for.

Just that guys always support themselves and look out for each other especially here on nairaland that's why he got so more likes and ladies be dissing themselves since forever , never supporting another.

stop calling me 'my dear' I am not your dear

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by mabeni(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Just as I predicted, you wouldn't upload your picture 'cause you're ugly. THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ALWAYS FLAUNT IT.

I'm arguably the most confrontational persona to frequent this section but I've never hidden my identity. That's confidence. You, on the other hand, are just one of the ubiquitous, happy-go-lucky attention-cravers strutting the 'streets' of this section of the cyberspace looking to inflate your self-esteem (which is at its nadir, obviously) just to help you live through each day.

We've had a gazillion of you in this section - from the PunkyVs to the EstharFabians to the MzNellys- who were eventually revealed for what they really were - insecure, little ugly brats. Soon you'd fade into nothingness- like the street urchins before you.

Oh! I know you have a protruding forehead and sagged chin like all South Africans.
see Gramma! I salute you

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by lovingyouhun: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
How you take convince these two people to pose like this still weak me. You bribe them ni? Abi na at gun point? I tire for the pics sha hmmmmmm
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
una well done o, anyway kudos to the mods!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.