Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) (56561 Views)

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve / Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
HornyTiwa:

Or worst.
Its an age long beef,not even about this thread
Whose side are you? You've been an avid spectator for God knows grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Whose side are you? You've been an avid spectator for God knows grin
No side,them be my people cheesy
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
roymary:

You left it at the wrong time. Son of Mark is an outlaw. grin grin grin

I don't care who or what he is, he doesn't scare me. The problem with mods on this section is, they will ban the foreigner when arguments turn to country vs country. Been there. And I have no intention of creating numerous accounts because of it. If that makes him an "outlaw", then all the glory to him.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Acetyl:
See bullying huh...
zarzar you need take a brake and go figure yourself out then comeback online...

I never went away. I don't scare easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
padiga047:
Anyway Son of Mark 5-1 Zarzar.

Oh well.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please someone should help donate relieve drug to zarzar cos am very sure she 's emotionally down now... Thanks in advance .
Acetyl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Acetyl:
Please someone should help donate relieve drug to zarzar cos am very sure she 's emotionally down now... Thanks in advance .
Acetyl.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I never went away. I don't scare easily.
There you are huh... nice one
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by pinkpant: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who are those two nairalanders wasting space here with their writing prowess, you guys should use your talents to write inspirational stories and movies, Nollywood is really lacking in that aspect.

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
HornyTiwa:

No side,them be my people cheesy
You are wicked....so u prefer entertaining yourself with their tantrums than intervening?
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by pinkpant: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Acetyl:
Acetyl.
No She's not...I think she handled it maturely.

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by bareal(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
And where is the snake? this is not complete nah
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Amarabae(f): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Acetyl:
Acetyl.
are you indirectly praising that guy? He sounds like a bitter misogynist.
Real Men don't talk like that, its gayish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You are wicked....so u prefer entertaining yourself with their tantrums than intervening?
Entertain? If you find this bickering entertaining says a lot about you.

And how was I supposed to intervene?
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
pinkpant:

No She's not...I think she handled it maturely.
Very
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Next time zarzar always leave to fight next time. It's not because you coward but to gather emotions and strengths to withstand such threat
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Acetyl:
Next time zarzar always leave to fight next time. It's not because you coward but to gather emotions and strengths to withstand such threat

I'm stubborn grin But I'm slowly learning to let things go.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
HornyTiwa:

Entertain? If you find this bickering entertaining says a lot about you.

And how was I supposed to intervene?
I don't find it entertaining....only the aesthetics in their use of words......You could call them out of their folly grin
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
No,i will never support such mediocrity. It's not of me babe, am more mature and African than that.You can as well go through all my contributions here on Nairaland, I don't bully not praise such an individual especially towards opposite sex.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by StEugene(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
This thread that made me carry dictionary all the while it lasted!! Una weldone!!

1 Like

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
These people needs to get a job, unemployment have turned some nigerians into lunatics taking their cloths off rampantly on a sound of a whistle.

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by HornyTiwa(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I don't find it entertaining....only the aesthetics in their use of words......You could call them out of their folly grin
Ok
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm stubborn grin But I'm slowly learning to let things go.
I like that zarzar just that your compatriots are making things harsh for Nigerians over and hence any slightest opportunity online people capitalize on that as a means of revenge .Though not in support of such anyway...
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is becoming an epidemic.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by FreeSpirited: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
HornyTiwa:

Ok
Why are you Hornytiwa? Do you mean you are always horrny ? Always wanting something there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Richydos(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
So real women also talk d way zar zar did or what are u insinuating
Just gerrarahia 4 real

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Nathan2016: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
ZarZar:

Didn't read

i PITY D MAN DAT WILLL.....

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by ExInferis(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now i wonder where Adam got that yeeyee arse haircut.
Re: Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) by Acetyl(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Richydos:
So real women also talk d way zar zar did or what are u insinuating Just gerrarahia 4 real
soft on her pls... she trying to protest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.