Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (41899 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by TheNathan(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
she is playing you like nairabet return the game o with bet9ja
FIRST TO DO NO DEY PAIN O

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by OTEGA1: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Thanks as you help a bro out of this emotional stress... I just love this Lady.

Wen dey say leave ladies for d matured mind u no go gree. From ur talk u go suffer for ladies hand well well but later u will get to know how to handle a lady.

U have chosen a lady DAT live the trappings live can offer so u will keep nagging complaining here and dere cis u no get the money.

Be serious with ur life make d money and ladies will be d ones trowing them selves over you.

The only advise is just to keep enjoying her pussy well, make sure u leave a mark dere wen u enter d fussy.

Never claim lov she us not ready to love........
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Heavance(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrueHeart365:
guys these days are ultimate fcukboys and it's really annoying how you submit to these hoes whose love for you is only for the goodies you give them.

lemme tell you from my experience. i used to be this foolish for love until i learnt that humans will always take for granted what they can easily get.

my girlfriend of 8 months wanted to play that game with me and even though i fell for it at first, thank God for my mum and sisters who sat me down and thought me what i used to tame her.

bro, that you care about someone doesn't mean you have to give her your dignity and pride. she sees how submisive you are and will continue to take you for a ride until you become a side nigga.

invite her over(don't make the mistake of goung to her place), be a man and prepare for the worst while you ask her to chose between you and the new nigga(cos it's obvious she has developed feelings for him).

be the alpha male and set some rules in your relationship. which mumu love you dey talk about.

no woman, i repeat.. no woman will ever respect or stay loyal to a weak man. they want you to take control and the moment you can't they take you for a ride.

please enough of this silly "i love her so much" talk, it's no excuse to be the doormat in the relationship.
confam info you just gave out without charging fee...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by porchster: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
alobright17:

Before some girls will be loyal to you,they're 98% into you and you're just 1% into them. grin

Even that 1% should be 50/50...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by porchster: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
alobright17:

Before some girls will be loyal to you,they're 98% into you and you're just 1% into them. grin

Even that 1% should be 50/50... Cos I had a girl back then, she always knew how to attack my emotions through her tears then. My brother I really fell for this, not knowing she was using that as a tool to get 100% of my love, before I knew this, she hit me unexpectedly. I felt like a fool in fact I became the Woman in the relationship... I lost my self esteem, dignity, respect etc. Since then have wised up bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Ayomideen(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bro ion think u should continue wit d relationship o cos it ain't real anymore
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrueHeart365:
guys these days are ultimate fcukboys and it's really annoying how you submit to these hoes whose love for you is only for the goodies you give them.

lemme tell you from my experience. i used to be this foolish for love until i learnt that humans will always take for granted what they can easily get.

my girlfriend of 8 months wanted to play that game with me and even though i fell for it at first, thank God for my mum and sisters who sat me down and thought me what i used to tame her.

bro, that you care about someone doesn't mean you have to give her your dignity and pride. she sees how submisive you are and will continue to take you for a ride until you become a side nigga.

invite her over(don't make the mistake of goung to her place), be a man and prepare for the worst while you ask her to chose between you and the new nigga(cos it's obvious she has developed feelings for him).

be the alpha male and set some rules in your relationship. which mumu love you dey talk about.

no woman, i repeat.. no woman will ever respect or stay loyal to a weak man. they want you to take control and the moment you can't they take you for a ride.

please enough of this silly "i love her so much" talk, it's no excuse to be the doormat in the relationship.

Story of my life a few years ago....sad

It's funny how every guy always have at least one of such experience.

In my case, the babe came back pleading saying she was ready to do anything. That 'no' I gave was the best orgasm I could possibly ever had with her.

Mothers will always remain the number one loyal female in a mans life. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by alobright17(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
porchster:

Even that 1% should be 50/50... Cos I had a girl back then, she always knew how to attack my emotions through her tears then. My brother I really fell for this, not knowing she was using that as a tool to get 100% of my love, before I knew this, she hit me unexpectedly. I felt like a fool in fact I became the Woman in the relationship... I lost my self esteem, dignity, respect etc. Since then have wised up bro
To be loyal to girls na complete nonsense .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Heavance(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
get another girl

tag her in your romantic posts on facebook.

take the other girl out and snap it as you dp

then find a third girl to be friends with you.. BE THE PLAYER...

NICE GUYS GET THE WORST GIRLS.... NICE LADIES GET THE WORST GUYS

So switch the game... dont ask her about her guy o... dont sleep with her or buy her anything....JUST MOVE ON without break up...This makes the girl feel guilty after some time... but now i can assure you that the other guy is giving her better sex, money or fun more than you and the other guy too aint a nice guy.... she is only his side chick.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYERS CREATE BETTER PLAYERS.... its nt usually the first to cheat that wins... but the revenge cheat thats d one that SLAYS...

Let this your lady visit you and meet the third or second girl in your crib

let her call you and one of the two girls tell her you are busy... change her contact name to KID-SIS or DAYO MOTHER or somthin no one will hesitate to reply.

GIVE IT 3-6 MONTHS BRO.... she will be running back to you... BUT ONCE SHE COME BACK.. DUMP HER.

This is the assassins way to deal with such ladies... YOU LOVE HER TOO MUCH IS SIMPLY INSECURITY THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL... thats not true... FOLLOW THIS AND YOU WILL DO THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH SOON.

OMG!!! has the guy paid?
This is clear expo you are giving out cheaply
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
If you don't! I repeat if you don't break up with this lady by this time tomorrow. You will be expelled from the Nigerian Association of Real Men!! Iranu!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by dadabashua1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
op...u no try,pls forget her,trust me u will find a better lady
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Homeboiy: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I doubt if its better sex because she gets much more from me ( not bragging though)... The main issue is that I noticed the other guy has been spending his life savings on her... That's scary because I can't see a reason why a sensible man should be that extravagant... I'm considering opting out honestly...Thanks.

Nwanne let me gist u

ist dont opt out
be a side guy n enjoy ur share

Right now as iam typing, my I had issues with my gf, for 3wks she never cared to c me, of recent she just came back that she wants to continue with me. I sensed she has a plan. I was watching her moves, besides when we had issue, she's seeing another guy, passes the night in his place.

Two days after she came back to me, I observed she's pregnant. I kept mute. on sunday I used a reverse physcology on her.with a direct sentence
I told her she's pregnant, she denied started shouting.yesterday she admit she's pregnant n she said for me

Thats its only 2wks. I never touched her since 3wks n iam responsible. I said ok. come back lets plan how e go be bvos she has already travelled to. abort it but I burst her plans

the bottom line is that iam waiting for her so I can send her to who got her pregnant bt I will never breakup rather I go remain side guy dey Bleep her

I am not going to marry her

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by jibs4lv(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
KILL her or MOVE ON.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Heavance(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I doubt if its better sex because she gets much more from me ( not bragging though)... The main issue is that I noticed the other guy has been spending his life savings on her... That's scary because I can't see a reason why a sensible man should be that extravagant... I'm considering opting out honestly...Thanks.
Your brain tells you your girl is playing games, but you are listening to your emotion.
The others guy has given you free expo, freeeee, but you are still listening to your heart.
we all know it's difficult at this stage, but you have to do it the hard way..... Don't give this girl those attention you use to at all, spend less than 1min 30sec on the phone if she calls or you call, excuse yourself with one work or the other, just try as much as possible to meet new people, leave that new guy to spend his entire money till he goes broke and your girl sees his real identity.
Just try to detach yourself if truly you want out, when she realizes you don't even care yo know where/how she is in 4-7 weeks, network will start coming back to her head.
Finally, don't even attempt self pity like Tonto... upload a picture where you are laughing or smiling like Buhari is begging to meet with you, you can upload the pictures of your new buddies too.

Above all, you can disregard everything we are advising, because we all were not there when you simply walked up to her to start your love life..... and we all don't know the girls part of this story.
The ball is in your court

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by johnson232: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

Haven't been busy on Nairaland.. how do I send pm?
if u can drop your number here...drop it, so i can whatsapp u...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Then other guys dick, did the trick...

Just kidding, but I'll give you one advice for free... and from experience..

Don't ever show desperation or neediness. It's a turn off.. I know it might seem like the world would collapse any moment, but the truth is, that girl has left you long long ago, she was just seeking for an opportunity to make it official.
The only way to regain your self is to become scarce by making yourself useful with other important things.. The world is a fun place, I mean, look around you, lots of women, drinks, food, places, music, Parry, books and friends to enjoy., why would you want to spend this phase of your life in emotional turmoil. I once fell in love with someone, but at some point, I notice thing have started to fade, she later called it off , But on that same night I passed a notice board with a quote from Leo Tolstoy, it's says, " If you want to be happy, be! ". It was a defining moment where I saw that life is to be lived, and every moment, you decide if you want to be happy or not. I bought a guitar and started playing, I started learning programming, I got a new job, I started learning French and swahili, I went into community service, I partied, drank, weed, gambled, made friends, enjoyed life. When she came back begging, I couldn't even remember the break up, we are friends. With benefits now. But guy, don't waste your life, enjoy it., it's just one life and time.dey run.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by eezeribe(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

That is what I'm thinking too... Just that its not been easy for me...
Just try and do it... And end the misery once and for all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by NevetsIbot(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
tiwiex:

That was her telling u she no send you. Ask yourself. If the other guy asked to chose, will she say blah blah? She is waiting for u to step. I understand d need to fight for ur love but e get limits sir.
abeg help me tell am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Umehnnamdi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
This thread is really depressing undecided. OP abeg move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Adadioranma79(f): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
So after reading all these now, a guy ll use this bull to try to hurt me? Odiegwu, kontinu!

greatnaija01:
get another girl

tag her in your romantic posts on facebook.

take the other girl out and snap it as you dp

then find a third girl to be friends with you.. BE THE PLAYER...

NICE GUYS GET THE WORST GIRLS.... NICE LADIES GET THE WORST GUYS

So switch the game... dont ask her about her guy o... dont sleep with her or buy her anything....JUST MOVE ON without break up...This makes the girl feel guilty after some time... but now i can assure you that the other guy is giving her better sex, money or fun more than you and the other guy too aint a nice guy.... she is only his side chick.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYERS CREATE BETTER PLAYERS.... its nt usually the first to cheat that wins... but the revenge cheat thats d one that SLAYS...

Let this your lady visit you and meet the third or second girl in your crib

let her call you and one of the two girls tell her you are busy... change her contact name to KID-SIS or DAYO MOTHER or somthin no one will hesitate to reply.

GIVE IT 3-6 MONTHS BRO.... she will be running back to you... BUT ONCE SHE COME BACK.. DUMP HER.

This is the assassins way to deal with such ladies... YOU LOVE HER TOO MUCH IS SIMPLY INSECURITY THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL... thats not true... FOLLOW THIS AND YOU WILL DO THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH SOON.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by jayAjoku(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
O.p if that nigga is not lashing your girl spider Monkey style make i die now as i dey type .grin grin grin grin Nothing makes a girl confused like good dìck
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Dacman(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
My candid advice...d gal don't love u no more...on to the next one,.....and act like d boss...no let gal break your heart...be strong man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Kingsolar: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]
she had already dump u so wat advice r u lukin 4 niga. Move on wit life. Isnt it better 4 u now dat she left u instead of wen u r married
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by kelechi17(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I've been thr b4 ..evrytin u tink u experiencing I've had also ...my advise is pullout buh very quietly ..stop callin her ..stop textin , do not chat her xcpt she chats u and Mk ur reply cold ..truth is u will continue to beg her to remain in d relationship and her deal will b u have to cope wit d oda guy ...wish i know u can't do ..its ova accept it cos ..guy if u marry dat girl possibility of her cheating on u is 70% ..Man up and move on ..and learn to b alwz in charge bro...if she luvs u dat much after dis attitude change from u her head suppose reset but if not move on ...delete her if u have to on Watsapp ....she will monitor all ur post from thr .I spoke all these from experience
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by ThinkSmarter: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrueHeart365:

U re an Alpha male indeed.
Weak/ beta male re always obsessed with emotion[ love]
And they get used and dumped by women.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by penzino(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.
this guy d*ll gaan sha. Wth
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Dacman(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
rychard:
Then other guys dick, did the trick...

Just kidding, but I'll give you one advice for free... and from experience..

Don't ever show desperation or neediness. It's a turn off.. I know it might seem like the world would collapse any moment, but the truth is, that girl has left you long long ago, she was just seeking for an opportunity to make it official.
The only way to regain your self is to become scarce by making yourself useful with other important things.. The world is a fun place, I mean, look around you, lots of women, drinks, food, places, music, Parry, books and friends to enjoy., why would you want to spend this phase of your life in emotional turmoil. I once fell in love with someone, but at some point, I notice thing have started to fade, she later called it off , But on that same night I passed a notice board with a quote from Leo Tolstoy, it's says, " If you want to be happy, be! ". It was a defining moment where I saw that life is to be lived, and every moment, you decide if you want to be happy or not. I bought a guitar and started playing, I started learning programming, I got a new job, I started learning French and swahili, I went into community service, I partied, drank, weed, gambled, made friends, enjoyed life. When she came back begging, I couldn't even remember the break up, we are friends. With benefits now. But guy, don't waste your life, enjoy it., it's just one life and time.dey run.
rychard thumbs up jare...u na real G.,..I too believe u...is a correct guy there,..if j want to be happy,!Be
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by ExInferis(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

She ain't using him as bait...

She's simply moved on.

That's why I live by the 5 'F' rule:

FIND them
FRIEND them
FOOL them
FUCCK them
FORGET them.

Cos it's a dog-eat-biitch world as they'd do the same to you in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by harrisiny(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Congrats, you just got friend-zoned
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Onyeoguego: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

because of pussy.

#Kpele.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by creepsyme(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
do to end that...

This is why I advice guys to always make money first before considering love, girls can be bittchhy wen guys are still struggling... My advice try and forget her she is'nt worth dying for, time will erase all ur feelings for her and wen u look bak u will feel so stupid....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.