Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (41950 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nelgenius4me(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mr Man, why worry over a lady when there are millions of ladies out there waiting for you with open hands? I advise you to give your lady space, if she comes back to you without drama then she is yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by SuperBlack: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Thanks as you help a bro out of this emotional stress... I just love this Lady.
Which pitch is the game being played? I want to watch it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
May be you think you will never find another girl that you will feel the same thing you are feeling right now for.

May be you think you will never see a girl as good as this one.

May be, you think she is too good for you.

This is always the mindset that allows others to ride on those who love them. Do not expect to satisfy anyone with all desires. No one can satisfy the partner 100% because human needs are unlimited, so one human can supply unlimited desire of another, cos doing so, means you will be burnt out physically and spiritually.

You do not own this lady, cos no one can own another. Irrespective of how you feel right now, if you truly love her, then you will be happy for that she has found a source of 'happier-ness'. Real lover liberates so be strong enough to let her go, but not without telling her and meaning it.

Create artificial scarcity, and what is scarce merits a higher price tag. You are too available, so whatever is so much in circulation looses value like Naira.

Stop being used. Move on already, there are millions of girls who love strong things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Teedawg: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Layor123:
I swear this same thing excactly happened to me last month and I was doing the same thing you did trying to patch this up to the detriment of my own happiness....sit her down ask her to choose one am sure she would say she is confused just walk sways... but trust me you is only confused because the guy is spending some amount of money of gifts on her which is normal for guys when we want to catch a new girl lolzz it impression stages when the guy get what he want which is her pussy she be back to square ....same thing that happen to me and now she is begging me to come back..
my brother are you going to accept a smashed pussy No...grin say no to tokunbo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by alobright17(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Op Op Op Op Op how many times I called you? you can't impress the lady at least till the new guy hurt her.you need no much deliberation on this small issue na. Just clean your dust and move on from the fall.

Spare me that LOVE of a thing jari.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by princeemmma(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
First question is, did you ever burund her, if you have burund her once, then get on with your life, no loose no gain, keep going
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by silento(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
she is playing you like nairabet
return the game o with bet9ja

FIRST TO DO NO DEY PAIN O

dump her ass

while kill urself over one fish when there are many in the oceans

find other girl in time
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
I've been there done that!...
Your biggest blunder 'll be to continue with the b*tch!

she's DONE & GONE but using u as a PAWN!

Embark on a detour asap!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by juliusocean(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrueHeart365:
guys these days are ultimate fcukboys and it's really annoying how you submit to these hoes whose love for you is only for the goodies you give them.

lemme tell you from my experience. i used to be this foolish for love until i learnt that humans will always take for granted what they can easily get.

my girlfriend of 8 months wanted to play that game with me and even though i fell for it at first, thank God for my mum and sisters who sat me down and thought me what i used to tame her.

bro, that you care about someone doesn't mean you have to give her your dignity and pride. she sees how submisive you are and will continue to take you for a ride until you become a side nigga.

invite her over(don't make the mistake of goung to her place), be a man and prepare for the worst while you ask her to chose between you and the new nigga(cos it's obvious she has developed feelings for him).

be the alpha male and set some rules in your relationship. which mumu love you dey talk about.

no woman, i repeat.. no woman will ever respect or stay loyal to a weak man. they want you to take control and the moment you can't they take you for a ride.

please enough of this silly "i love her so much" talk, it's no excuse to be the doormat in the relationship.
Guy I wan buy u drink wetin u dey take talk to me

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by alobright17(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Teedawg:
@chibydinho I had the same issue with my ex when I confronted her she now opened up that she didn't want to double date I was like the Bleep you're already seeing another guy and she was like I pushed her and she's already promised him she won't get back with me like who the Bleep does that? see me I love playing mind games with whomever thinks they are smart for you're girl now there are two things involved you can either break up with her and move on and stop sulking after two months you'll forget cause imagine you marry her you have a fight so she should now sleep with another man abi because you caused it as for the mind game dude I want you forget that babe ehn but don't breakup yet let her love you again 100% then tell her you wanna break up this one is for the pain she has caused you...sometimes I wonder why we even have loyal and faithfull guys women need to be tortured grin grin grin I sound like the devil right now grin women forgive me lol it's just that when I think of what women do to the faithful guys it really annoying grin
Sit her down keh abeg kick the silly girl off your way...wetin sef? which kyn family meeting be that sitting down of a thing to ask your own girlfriend to chose one mtweeee. guy no try this act next time for your own good.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by bobojoshua(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
get another girl

tag her in your romantic posts on facebook.

take the other girl out and snap it as you dp

then find a third girl to be friends with you.. BE THE PLAYER...

NICE GUYS GET THE WORST GIRLS.... NICE LADIES GET THE WORST GUYS

So switch the game... dont ask her about her guy o... dont sleep with her or buy her anything....JUST MOVE ON without break up...This makes the girl feel guilty after some time... but now i can assure you that the other guy is giving her better sex, money or fun more than you and the other guy too aint a nice guy.... she is only his side chick.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYERS CREATE BETTER PLAYERS.... its nt usually the first to cheat that wins... but the revenge cheat thats d one that SLAYS...

Let this your lady visit you and meet the third or second girl in your crib

let her call you and one of the two girls tell her you are busy... change her contact name to KID-SIS or DAYO MOTHER or somthin no one will hesitate to reply.

GIVE IT 3-6 MONTHS BRO.... she will be running back to you... BUT ONCE SHE COME BACK.. DUMP HER.

This is the assassins way to deal with such ladies... YOU LOVE HER TOO MUCH IS SIMPLY INSECURITY THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL... thats not true... FOLLOW THIS AND YOU WILL DO THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH SOON.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by LilTroy: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
No girl can give me headache coz Panadol is 20 Naira, no girl can break my heart coz super glue is 30 Naira... With just 50 Naira am OK. If u don't take care of yourself who will... Chairman be a man joor..

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Xmen149(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Niggaaaa!

1) true love never begs ,gat it?..............never,i repeat!! never coarse someone who is supposed to be there with you to fall in love for the second time (you will continue doing that for the rest of your life or you keep taking blames anytime you guys fight.)

2)Give her space and time specific time,blank your mind and open your your door to people that actually loves you,.after the time elaps and she dznt reach out..MOVE THE FVCK ON

let me explain 2 clearer:

i) What you dnt know cnt kill you,its hard to move on but it would be far much easier if less drama is involved and limited information to what she does with her life

ii)Sudden gap between you and the one you love creates more affection and concern so if she dznt reach out this period you have been replaced jst dnt fight it MOVE.

And someone somewhere will be crushing on you sef...Niggaa go make money men leave them girls undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Happyola(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
This is my first time to share a problem here and I will appreciate everyone's opinion please.
I have a gf that I've been with for some years now and everything has been going real fine. It was all merry going, though we've had few fights, but we always made up and the relationship continued.
The real problem started some time last year when we had misunderstanding and was not on talking terms for few days. I dogged deep and discovered that my gf is hooking up with another guy and from findings, I noticed it was just a fresh talk which now evolved because of our little quarrel.. I kept calm and waited for weekend to visit her and make up things with her and also to know why she acted that way..
When I went, I noticed she went out with this guy and even she came back..she didn't felt remorseful rather blamed everything on me and the issue we had during the week. I didn't loose my anger because of the love I have for her and tried working things up to make up with her...which was successful coupled with the fact that the guy later went back to school.
From then till now, she kept contact with the guy, but I wasn't bothered because our love was flourishing and rationally, I never expected them to be sudden enemies... but the issue began recently when I failed on a promise to visit her at her place and considering stuffs I was doing.
That was some days ago and since then she has been acting funny on phone and chats and I recently noticed that the guy is back from a romantic Fb post she made and tagged him.
Honestly, I am tired of my gf using the guy as a bait or threat to me and needs advice on what to
do to end that...

Dis is d kind of lady dat will come after 3yrs n be begging to return wen u hammer
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Bigsteveg(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
do to end that...

Use your head bro, she is playing you. Let her go, with time she will realize she lost a good man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by favourite4you(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
My guy dis gal is telling u that u r dipensable so get ur self together face ur future be a man a move love na choice nd na two way thing. Ma guy u r not a spare part lover so alawa. Just checking in @favourite statyboi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by oxon(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
the only reason you are still concerned is prolly because you v not found yerr self a spare hole , find another girl not for relationship per se , mirror her actions don't call , don't text , just go radio silence Nigga she's is using you , women are very selfish its your duty to beat them to their game .. she want the good sex from you and the extravagance from him , I can't see how you don't know you have all the cards ... if this guy goes back to school who will she run back too , and plz tell me how long can he maintain a relationship based on materialism .. am a guy I know how this shit works once you see me spending that much on a girl it cause I need her for pleasure only, I get into her pants and go phantom as fast as I can , before she makes me poor

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by bizza45: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
do to end that...

u are not a man.... those two balls u have were given to u by mistake ... u are d lady in this relationship and she is d man.....

I don't pity u, so na advise u come find for NL. when u have several option... even a 17 yr old guy wouldn't b ashamed to post this on NL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Blackadmiral(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Frankly i am just so sick and tired of grown up men behaving like over pampered babies always running to Nairaland to seek the opinion of people on issues that ordinarily are non issues.

your girl is unfaithful to you and she even has the guts to flaunt the relationship in your face and you are asking for advise on what to do.

OP are you still a learner. please end the relationship and move on. There are so many fishes in the River and that girl is not worth your time and emotion unless you are ready to be played like a ping ping by her. Be a Man and call her bluff off and move on with your life Dude.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Abagworo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
There's nothing like love. Boy use your brain.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by tahir01(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
These Hoes ain't loyal. Unto the next one bro! U luv her soo much abi? no go jump enter lagoon when she pick the other one over you o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by swedbase(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
TrueHeart365:
guys these days are ultimate fcukboys and it's really annoying how you submit to these hoes whose love for you is only for the goodies you give them.

lemme tell you from my experience. i used to be this foolish for love until i learnt that humans will always take for granted what they can easily get.

my girlfriend of 8 months wanted to play that game with me and even though i fell for it at first, thank God for my mum and sisters who sat me down and thought me what i used to tame her.

bro, that you care about someone doesn't mean you have to give her your dignity and pride. she sees how submisive you are and will continue to take you for a ride until you become a side nigga.

invite her over(don't make the mistake of goung to her place), be a man and prepare for the worst while you ask her to chose between you and the new nigga(cos it's obvious she has developed feelings for him).

be the alpha male and set some rules in your relationship. which mumu love you dey talk about.

no woman, i repeat.. no woman will ever respect or stay loyal to a weak man. they want you to take control and the moment you can't they take you for a ride.

please enough of this silly "i love her so much" talk, it's no excuse to be the doormat in the relationship.

I don't know you but you are the type of friend i keep.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.

and you still need advice on what to do

chai, love can turn person to capital mumu o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Syjibrin(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

I did that the last time I noticed and she was like she can't choose any of us... She is confused blah blah blah.
To be candid with you I think you have lose her to that dude base on her statement I think you should learn to let go because you will have heart attack if you continue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by onemanonewife(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Get yourself another beautiful gf .it will either make her jealous and return fully back to you or make her move on with the guy. Whichever one u are not at a loss but ensure the new girl meets ur requirement for your type of woman. Be strong bro any woman cheating on you doesn't deserve u.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by DOnlooker(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
She can't chose between both of you ? She has already chosen but you are not the chosen one. She's only trying to provoke you to be the one to end the relationship and if you ask me, I'll say do what Britain did today, activate Article 50 to break away !
That's definitely not your woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Maximus85(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Are you in school? Do you have a business you're running? If you have Pls focus on your studies or your business. If you don't... Pls get busy with your future.
This girl will only waste your resources.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by lastclaire4(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatnaija01:
get another girl

tag her in your romantic posts on facebook.

take the other girl out and snap it as you dp

then find a third girl to be friends with you.. BE THE PLAYER...

NICE GUYS GET THE WORST GIRLS.... NICE LADIES GET THE WORST GUYS

So switch the game... dont ask her about her guy o... dont sleep with her or buy her anything....JUST MOVE ON without break up...This makes the girl feel guilty after some time... but now i can assure you that the other guy is giving her better sex, money or fun more than you and the other guy too aint a nice guy.... she is only his side chick.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT PLAYERS CREATE BETTER PLAYERS.... its nt usually the first to cheat that wins... but the revenge cheat thats d one that SLAYS...

Let this your lady visit you and meet the third or second girl in your crib

let her call you and one of the two girls tell her you are busy... change her contact name to KID-SIS or DAYO MOTHER or somthin no one will hesitate to reply.

GIVE IT 3-6 MONTHS BRO.... she will be running back to you... BUT ONCE SHE COME BACK.. DUMP HER.

This is the assassins way to deal with such ladies... YOU LOVE HER TOO MUCH IS SIMPLY INSECURITY THAT YOU MAY NOT FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL... thats not true... FOLLOW THIS AND YOU WILL DO THANKSGIVING IN CHURCH SOON.

Although I am not happy for the guy but are very very wicked and devilish. How could u have said something like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:

That is what I'm thinking too... Just that its not been easy for me...
end jor, what's not easy there
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by daclint(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bro why not give her a taste of her own medicine, play with her too with another girl
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by IRALIFE(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chibydinho:
do to end that...

This is certainly not good for any relationship. It is called blackmail. It shows the immaturity of your gf if true. She clearly sees it is getting to you and she will continue and then blame you.
If you intend marriage since you say you love her, ask yourself whether you can cope with another guy being used as bait by your wife to get to you. When you answer sincerely, you will know what to do.
On the other hand, you say you love her and have been together for years but she is still just your gf! I may not understand the delay but probably she is beginning to see more commitment in the other guy. #Justsaying
Anyway, conflict resolution is very vital in any relationship. Learn the skill.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me by porchster: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
alobright17:
Sit her down keh abeg kick the silly girl off your way...wetin sef? which kyn family meeting be that sitting down of a thing to ask your own girlfriend to chose one mtweeee. guy no try this act next time for your own good.

Hahaha guy my belle dey pain me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? / Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.