Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62927 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol date ke going to bed jare .. night dear or should i say morning
Morning dear....nice dreams!!!!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2017
robotix:

Lol. When a bad boy is treating them badly and you hear them complain, you would think if a nice guy come around they would prefer him. NA LIE!

Mikel Obi knows this that's why he just stuck to a white woman. If I have my way, I would do same, very same.
Lool....na so bro
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 1:38am On Mar 31, 2017
robotix:

Lol. When a bad boy is treating them badly and you hear them complain, you would think if a nice guy come around they would prefer him. NA LIE!

Mikel Obi knows this that's why he just stuck to a white woman. If I have my way, I would do same, very same.
Loolll!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Jewelnutch:
The girl obviously borrowed the money to payback.
read tweet 5 grin
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by athorello(m): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologize. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy

Let the guy be! He's realize his childish mistake cos not everything deserve a rant. If na by rant I sure say I fit buy 100 by 50 for one zanga based on if the rantz provoke the chics. LOL grin shocked Okay, come to think of it, if a guy is asking a girl out for a date let's not deceive ourselves s*x is on the table. Personally I have taken my female friends on outings on several occasions, such there's is an understanding. I used to have different babes that you'll think we're dating but luckily many of them are settled maritally. I passed through a phase where I was always telling babes I can't be just their friends. Now, I am seeking new babe friends. So apply if you are interested cos I miss those old days babes used to use me to pose, call me "my love" and say stuffs like "meet my husband", "my bf" grin shocked . I dey play rough play too o.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 31, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Twitter has been agog since last night, after a Twitter user called out a girl he took out for a date, because she wasn't interested in a relationship. Well the girl gave an epic reply bu refunded his money and even added more to what he spent.

The guy has now apologized, saying he couldn't handle the rejection and felt she was a bit harsh. he also said he has refunded the 5k she sent.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/twitter-user-apologizes-to-girl-who.html

Dude is a tosser, the girl is a supreme and righteous boss.

All you strawberries out there, this is how a girl is supposed to behave. Not like a poor church rat begging for birthday cake wink

I totally love the keep the change bit.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by zomoears(m): 2:31am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
U are speaking from experience @ d bolded. Only God knows d kind bending when u don endure...

Na joke I dey o...

But seriously, why do ladies think its 'normal' for them to be childish and throw tantrums, but when a guy let's out his frustrations like this guy did, he receives bashing for Africa? True, d guy no try. But we all slip up occasionally, and this dude has retraced and has regrets. mbok,cut d guy some slack.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.

The girl did nothing wrong. What's a date? It's a social or romantic appointment. First dates are usually social ones, and if both parties sense compatibility, they fix another date, or a romantic appointment which may set the tone for a romantic relationship. I don't have any stats to back this claim but I would say one out of five first dates dont lead to anything going by personal and friends' experiences.

Ibadan people sef!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Juliearth(f): 3:52am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

Wow, You are mouthed!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Spidermon: 4:23am On Mar 31, 2017
The guy don shit for church. He wan come use holy water clean nyansh

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by 2bam: 4:26am On Mar 31, 2017
pablo go and sit down u don Bleep up already how much is #3800 wen u come they fool yourself for twitter or you just want to be heard I think so.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by fabre4: 4:44am On Mar 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Y u just come online dey insult everyone wey support the girl

I dey sure say woman don do you strong thing b4
alexialin:

I like the lady too.
But friendship from the guy?? Hell no!
His rants is worse than women own.. She doesn't need such loose tongue around her.
He should just stay on his lane. And sin no more.
[quote author=myfantasies post=55113625]

Stop going on date with guys you don't fancy.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 31, 2017
This is the silliest comment I've read since joining NL. I was about giving you a lesson on these things but I'll leave you to grow up on your own.

Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by repogirl(f): 5:41am On Mar 31, 2017
She needs to block and ignore him for life.

A guy like this will have serious attitude problems. For meaning to embarrass her publicly, he deserves no friendship.

If he wanted to remain friends, he wouldn't have done such...... But how come they have each others account numbers sef.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by repogirl(f): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2017
ayenitre:

The girl did nothing wrong. What's a date? It's a social or romantic appointment. First dates are usually social ones, and if both parties sense compatibility, they fix another date, or a romantic appointment which may set the tone for a romantic relationship. I don't have any stats to back this claim but I would say one out of five first dates dont lead to anything going by personal and friends' experiences.

Ibadan people sef!
Thankyou!

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by bamasite(m): 6:08am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Please can someone give me one reason why I should not fall in love with this girl?......she got me and cracked up ma ribs more than glo lafta fest....
http://successsecrets01..com/2017/03/how-to-attend-glo-lafta-fest-16th-april.html

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by linearity: 6:08am On Mar 31, 2017
None sense...

This is just some acting scripts to generate traffic...where did the girl get the guy's bank account from?

Also how did the guy get the girl's bank account to refund the money?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Bleh! Miss little perfect that always attract perfect guys! Wonder how you have been with guys instead of a guy with all the questionnaires and great hunch undecided

What do you call the one or two meetings you have? .....Date(s)!!!

You don't have a fvcking good reason to insult the babe other than wanting to appear saintly.

Benita27:
It depends on the kind of guys you attract. 'cause we would have met once or twice or even had a questionnaire to tell about who I'm dealing with before officially going on dates, that way, there won't be surprises. Like I said, it depends on individuals 'cause my hunch has never failed me when it comes to my bfs. So to answer your question...have never had to go on a date then say "No" to the guy cos I noticed something I wouldn't want to date him for.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Perfectionist11: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:

The beauty of this write up is the absence of generalization..Bless Ye!!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Nazeren:
This is the silliest comment I've read since joining NL. I was about giving you a lesson on these things but I'll leave you to grow up on your own.

she has apoint, Benita27 has good point.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Donjazzy12(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:

Pocahontas Donald Trump is coming for you
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2017
repogirl:
She needs to block and ignore him for life.

A guy like this will have serious attitude problems. For meaning to embarrass her publicly, he deserves no friendship.

If he wanted to remain friends, he wouldn't have done such...... But how come they have each others account numbers sef.
lol. You ladies Hate such guys who can't control their emotions. You expect them to smile while hurting them.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2017
What does Ibadan have to do with this?
ayenitre:

Ibadan people sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by BWare: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2017
gurunlocker:
I don't understand this, how do they get each other account details?
I've been wondering as well
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by dmltoyin(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
i was reading through the comments to see if someone wl say this
Ur the best

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Twitter celebrity
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2017
That so because you are actually an idiot, a spineless weakling, a living stock...May I add....A PERVERT and an unintelligent human being.

Did she ask you to spend on her? Don't you think it is daft to entice someone you hope to have a meaningful relationship with, with money etc? Did she cover your eyes and brain from seeing that she wasn't going to end up with you? She made a right choice. You aren't what a woman who is worth her onions would want for any form of relationship, except sexual relationship. In a perfect world.

Did you say you would want to marry a white woman? You are only going end up with those who are either fat or desperate. No smart woman would end up with a man who has an ass for a brain!

Now shut up and grow up. Thanks!!!

robotix:

Brosn leave story. They have been communicating. If a girl does not want you, if you like spend Millions, toto u no go see.

I am currently with one that I know I really like and I have spent but now thinking of ending the whole thing or become so so scarce like fuel. I have done lots to let her know i am serious but there is a way you will do things for these girls and their fish brain will make you look like an idiot in their eyes, a spinless weakling AND a laughing stock.

They prefer the opposite in most cases.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Ekiseme(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2017
petux:
This guy is really stupid to the core..... broke ass nigga disgracing us since 1907...just let her be and stop making a fool of yaself.
what is stupid about beign apologetic ? Abi you just wan yarn opata because others dey reason am

get out jare!,itk.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by kristian98(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:
Sharap joor!!!!! undecided undecided
sharrap also
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by ElsonMorali: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
I wonder what her intentions were before going on dates with the dude?. Funny, how some girls act.

How was your day ma'am?.

Permit me to disagree with you.

It was their first date. So the girl couldn't have defined anything.

She probably saw what she didn't like about him (she was right as evidenced in the guy's reaction).

So instead of leading him on, she let him know she wasn't interested.

If she had gone on a second, third and fourth dates with him and dumped him, you might have a point.

Well, we guys have to kiss a lot of frogs and spend for a lot of witches (Lol) before we find our princess.

We aren't complaining, it's the way the world is.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by ndcide(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2017
The guy should not have returned the money.
Him for just lockup take the money move.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Jewelnutch:
The girl obviously borrowed the money to payback.

What makes you think so? Do you think all ladies are parasites
I'm sure you will do same

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.