Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like (32618 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by dangotesmummy: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Haaa kemi you're still talking. Oni gbenue soun.kilode kemi shey won shepe ejo fun eni? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by linearity: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2017
majekdom2:
has the person you are defending " kemi" pleaded gulity? Has she come to realise that committed a crime? Let her do that first before you talk o forgiveness. When you commit, why do your parents punish you? Why don't they forgive and rub your head? It's about the law and not a pastor forgiving.

The Pastor is the one bearing witness against her, the way the law works, without the testimony of the Pastor, she cannot be prosecuted.

There is no scriptural bases for the repentance or confession of sinners, before we can forgive them...in fact, the Bible says that, our own forgiveness by God is tied us forgiving others.

Only God can chastise everyone, Pastors can discipline those who have submitted themselves to his leadership e.g. his church members, but he can do same to those outside the fold, that he must leave to God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by shammah1(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Don't mind the bigot
ozohtony:

Elijah could have allowed the fifty so God will fight for em instead of raining fire.

Besides Christ didn't condemn d law. The pastor only used the law.

In short I sign out of this.

Short sighted ppl just everywhere.
Jesus death seemed not to b enough. Make una go kill d Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Ikem11(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:
My brother i will comment on ur post
Pastor Ibiyeome did nothing wrong.
Reason being dat: kemi is not a Christian and d bible only says dnt take ur brother to court. Dat means it will be wrong for pst David to do dat if d lady was a Christian.
Remember wat is happening to apostle Suleiman do u know how many souls dat must have been lost because of dat. If Kemi succeeds in diverting d pastor's attention into defending himself even though he did nothing do u know how d matter will excavate and how many souls will be lost?
Sometimes we need to shut d devil's vessel
Well spoken

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by pannyman(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2017
I guess the pastor took action because he knew that waiting for God to punish Kemi would be futile.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by jayAjoku(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Teespice:
I am a Christian and I know what it means to forgive even when I am poked in the eyes but it doesn't mean that I should sit down and allow my eyes to be poked.

kemi olunloyo has a history of using online media to defame celebrities. those same people will clap back and she will hit them harder. this pastor has made her know that it is not by barking but biting viciously.

defamation is done such that right thinking members of the society look down on you with disdain. if I see Angela okorie or this pastor in question, my mindset will be that they have allegedly committed immoral acts and as such I wouldn't want to touch them with the longest pole let alone interact with them. if you are in their shoes, how would you feel.

let this serve as a lesson to her. that she said rubbish about others even about her own father and she went away with it doesn't mean that the next person would let her go so easily.

we are Christians and we are mandated to forgive, I agree but it does not mean I should be inside water and allow soap blind my eyes.

nuff said.
thank you sister you said it all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2017
MOSICATED5:
let me comment on only one aspect of ur post. If Kemi isn't a Christian is it not our duty to as Christians to win her to Christ. Even Jesus forgave those who killed him. The pastor in my view is not acting according to d bible except he has his now bible that teaches him an eye for an eye. Beside 90% of Aunty kemi readers don't take her seriously. Their comments on her blog will tell u that
do you know what the reamining 10 percent can do or become taking her seriously. If you steal from your father he may not report you to the police but if you do from your neighbour or someone else ... what happens?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2017
MOSICATED5:
let me comment on only one aspect of ur post. If Kemi isn't a Christian is it not our duty to as Christians to win her to Christ. Even Jesus forgave those who killed him. The pastor in my view is not acting according to d bible except he has his now bible that teaches him an eye for an eye. Beside 90% of Aunty kemi readers don't take her seriously. Their comments on her blog will tell u that
And am asking u wat happened to Judas?
Why didnt paul try converting BarJesus?
Why didnt peter preach to ananias?
Answer these questions?
Why was it only one thief dat was forgiven why didnt Jesus forgiv d two

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by nonjebose(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2017
linearity:

Men, you spoke like someone who is alien to the Christian faith and not grounded in the Bible.

Do you know how many unbelievers blasphemed against Christ? How many did he take to court? The Bible commands us to be Christ-like, Pastors have to be christians first, forgive others their sins, so the Heavenly Father will forgive you your sins, so said the Bible.

Secondly, you are totally wrong that Pastors or Preachers convert souls, we are only admonished to preach the gospel, it is the Holly Spirit that convert souls.

Saul Persecuted Peter and the early Apostles even unto death, non took him to court, none even prayed curse on him, they blessed him and shown him love until God touched Saul.

These Pastors are doing more damages to the Christian faith by these actions. Vegence is mine said God.

Jesus said, he that is without sin, should cast the first stone. We are all sinners, including these Pastors and cannot cast any stone at someone for what they have done.

What happened to turning the other cheek, when you are slapped or forgiving 7x77 times a day, when you are offended.

There is no yardstick in the Bible by which you can measure these and concluded that these Pastos are Christians i.e. Christ-Like period!
In one breadth, you claim these pastors are sinners; and in another you expect them to be christlike. The pastor is not the court nor judge. she should sing like a canary, since she likes telling tales. The Pastor has only helped to save many souls she would have destroyed with her mouth

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by figure007(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Your response shows you didn't read my post where I said that he's suppose to save her as a Christian Should, not have her arrested. Christ had the ability to destroy his killers, but he didn't. If pastor Ibiyeomie calls himself a follower of Christ, he ought to have emulated that.
Do you know that amount of souls that were won and are still being won an a result of Christ not retaliating against his persecutors?
not everyone would be converted .... Some are agents of darkness ...somethings we see in physical has been perfected in the spiritual realm... Devil will never come in form of the dark man we see him to be but will also come in form of human being and he can use anyone available*those that doesn't know christ** and as a pastor or a child of God you will be testes and almost brought down by all these agents .... You don't have to blame the pastor because most of you know nothing about this race .... Hmmmmmm ...you know nothing i repeat but what I will say is BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT A MAN OF GOD...WHEN YOU READ THE BIBLE WELL YOU WILL BRIDDLE YOUR TONGUE

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2017
linearity:

The Pastor is the one bearing witness against her, the way the law works, without the testimony of the Pastor, she cannot be prosecuted.

There is no scriptural bases for the repentance or confession of sinners, before we can forgive them...in fact, the Bible says that, our own forgiveness by God is tied us forgiving others.

Only God can chastise everyone, Pastors can discipline those who have submitted themselves to his leadership e.g. his church members, but he can do same to those outside the fold, that he must leave to God.
it's easy. Let her tell her lawyers she will publicly apologise, sign an undertaken not to publish untrue stories to defame people and the case may be closed. Until then, the pastor has to be a witness. She is puting the blame on an "individual that sent" her the news. She claims not to be able to reach th individual to provide proofs. The only thing left for her to do is apologise and plead guilty! Do you have an idea how many people sin against and offend pastors. Some run away with their properties an monies. A contractor once stole from this Sam ibiyome. Did he go to court. A driver ran away with oyedepo's car sometime.... and so many other cases. This case is about Kemi and the public and not a" pastor" alone.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by graphiti: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2017
stonemasonn:
This is a power play by a very connected pastor. Why should she be rearrested after bail, her offense is bailable just like Dansuki and Nnamdi Kanu's alleged offenses. And why was she arrested in Lagos and shipped to port harcourt by the police? Was the crime committed in port harcourt?

She should be allowed bail and continue with other court proceedings.

Good thinking bro.

1. What happened, as far as I'm concerned was a gestapo-styled abduction, pure and simple. This casecis not a criminal case but a civil one. At best, d first thing wasdt she should have been sued to court, not "arrest" abduct her
#placing~d~cart~b4~d~horse!

2. Moreover, how come, law enforcement agents were 'gingered' to travel all d way from pH 2 effect her 'arrest' in ibadan? Are there no enforcement agencies/courts in ib? This is a very dangerous precedence: tomorrow, a 'money-miss-road' in maiduguri, who has beef 4 u can effect send 'enforcement agents' to abduct u on some cooked up charges and have u shipped from lagos 2 Maiduguri 2 face d 'law'.

Its kemi now, many are rejoicing, when it get 2 ur turn don't rile me with #freedom~of~speech o!

jamace:
But why was Kemi locked up when the case has not been heard by a judge yet? Abi, because men of money power are involved?

Everything in Naija favours the big thieves! Tufiakwa! sad angry

Nice question!

Azin ehn.....who does dt? And many are rejoicing at D's barbaric act because of d personality involved?
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by bionixs: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:
Reason being dat: kemi is not a Christian and d bible only says dnt take ur brother to court. Dat means it will be wrong for pst David to do dat if d lady was a Christian.
Remember wat is happening to apostle Suleiman do u know how many souls dat must have been lost because of dat. If Kemi succeeds in diverting d pastor's attention into defending himself even though he did nothing do u know how d matter will excavate and how many souls will be lost?
dont mind these hypocrites posting what they like. When that mad she -dog was off the leash running her mouth,he didnt post a piece of advice for her. Now you want him to fold his hands and become another Suleman you will feast on.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by oshiiteoku: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2017
How are we sure its not her father and obasanjo that are dealing with her because of the abuse she has been raining on the,honestly I don't think its only the pastor that is on her case.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by achieverme(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
ozohtony:
Lying against a man of God in the first place is terrible.
I doubt u checked that before making claims.

Moreover, since he's not acting Christlike, u can act. Abi did he stopped u from acting?

Y are u this hypocrite?

So because she lied against self-acclaimed man of god, it is good reason to use your power to make her wear prison cloth without conviction? Both your pastors and you, their brainless followers, have all lost your focus. You have given Christianity to the dogs. I hope you can boldly make this Antichrist comment on Judgement Day?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by haleemwale(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Tenim47:
arsenal vs man city , time
E be like say na 5 my broda

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Dante68(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Let her face her trial. Next time she will not insult men of God.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by zionmade(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2017
bionixs:
dont mind these hypocrites posting what they like. When that mad she -dog was off the leash running her mouth,he didnt post a piece of advice for her. Now you want him to fold his hands and become another Suleman you will feast on.
Leave dem bro i am waiting for any of dem to tell me why Judas had to die even though Jesus knew exactly wat Judas would do even b4 Judas knew it himself

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by bayelsaowei(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Lying against a man of God is indeed terrible cos God will fight for them, not them fighting for themselves by arresting those they are suppose to preach to.
best answer ever...some persons have forgotten all about the tenets of christianity..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by nonjebose(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2017
stonemasonn:
This is a power play by a very connected pastor. Why should she be rearrested after bail, her offense is bailable just like Dansuki and Nnamdi Kanu's alleged offenses. And why was she arrested in Lagos and shipped to port harcourt by the police? Was the crime committed in port harcourt?

She should be allowed bail and continue with other court proceedings.
She was rearrested because of another case against her by another victim at a high court. Yes, she granted the interview to a PortHarcourt based journalist. Both of them are facing the law

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2017
The purpose of this thread is a lost cause.

cos Nigerians will defend that pastor till death.
A pastor who used his 'connections' to get her arrested. smh

abi why wasn't she arrested in Lagos?

It had to be in Porthacourt were that yeye pastor has so much influence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by linearity: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

Interesting now we are talking about God here lying can be very detrimental to u now answer these questions.
Did peter forgive ananias?
Did Jesus forgive Judas?
Did paul forrgive BarJesus?
Wat will u do to a man dat kills ur only son who is a graduate?
Wat will do wen someone steals ur land?
Wat will u do wen a company refuses to pay u for 6 months before sacking u?
Forgiveness is sweet indeed wen u prescribe it to others
And lastly wat will u do wen someone points a gun on ur house hold wen u are just at his back holding a knife

Agreed, forgiveness is tough. No one said, it is easy, that is why the Bible did not command unbelievers to forgive. You need God's grace to turn the other cheek or to pray...'Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing' when you have just be hung on the cross and a spear driven through your ribs.

You asked, some personal questions and how I will react, yes at the spur of the moment, I will react to protect myself....but, I will not never proclaim it as a Christian thing to do. I will be mad at myself, I will go to God and ask for his forgiveness, I will know that, I have sinned against God and redeem his face and will try to make amends.

Don't get me wrong, the Pastor have every right to be angry, he have every right to lock her up and throw the keys away, he has every right to be judgmental...but, the question is for a true believer, after those initial burst of angers, you must start looking at things through the lens of Christ, you must start questioning the actions you have taken at the spur of the moment and reverse them, if they do not pass through the lens of "Will Jesus Do this?". The Bible allow Christians to be angry, but it said, we should not allow the Sub to come down before we let go.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by EAZY2422(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2017
op,why do ur kind have a way of embarrasing urselves and making urselves look like u are holier or better off than others?the pastor is a citizen and he shares equal rights as any person in dis country.if he deems it fit to involve the police in dis case there is notin wrong with it.wat if he was d onw who was arrested wah will u guys have said about dat?dat he is a pastor and u are not doesn't mean there are some things he should be found doing while u should not.we all were instructed by christ to live a christlikee lifestyle,be u a clergy man or not.so don't come here and exempt urself from obeying instructions from christ cos u not a man of God.i'll keep saying it,religion is d worst thing dat happened to mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by tejpot(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2017
linearity:

Men, you spoke like someone who is alien to the Christian faith and not grounded in the Bible.

Do you know how many unbelievers blasphemed against Christ? How many did he take to court? The Bible commands us to be Christ-like, Pastors have to be christians first, forgive others their sins, so the Heavenly Father will forgive you your sins, so said the Bible.

Secondly, you are totally wrong that Pastors or Preachers convert souls, we are only admonished to preach the gospel, it is the Holly Spirit that convert souls.

Saul Persecuted Peter and the early Apostles even unto death, non took him to court, none even prayed curse on him, they blessed him and shown him love until God touched Saul.

These Pastors are doing more damages to the Christian faith by these actions. Vegence is mine said God.

Jesus said, he that is without sin, should cast the first stone. We are all sinners, including these Pastors and cannot cast any stone at someone for what they have done.

What happened to turning the other cheek, when you are slapped or forgiving 7x77 times a day, when you are offended.

There is no yardstick in the Bible by which you can measure these and concluded that these Pastos are Christians i.e. Christ-Like period!

To the bolded, When the same Paul was also accused and being tried, he did defend himself in the court and followed the roman costitutional authority. By your analogy, one would have thought that Paul will not waste time in prolonging the trial, he would simply have turned himself in and accept the whole accusation and afterward forgive them. But he subjected himself to the constitution even though he believes there is a better Jugde which is God. The pastor is also subjected to the constitution and he is using it. If it favours him or not is a separate case entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by melejo(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2017
If the pastor had remained silent you would be hearing "there is no smoke without fire upandan"

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by mexxmoney: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2017
Kemi should provide evidence for all the allegations she laid against pastor Ibiyeome or face the music. If she wants to be forgiven, then she must publicly apologize and withdraw all the lies she published against the man. You can't just go about tarnishing people's image and when you are brought to book, you start crying about how Christian's are supposed to forgive. My question to the Op is if someone were to brazenly murder one of your loved ones will u just forgive and move on because Christian's are supposed to forgive?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by bigiyaro(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2017
OP, the mere volume of contrary opinions shows how deep n far away 'Nigerian Christianity' is from the 'original Christian doctrine'. what ever happened to turning the other cheek or praying for ur enemies, i don't know. We have a lot of great orators these days, sucking gullible people dry, they masquerade as pastors, using the Bible to satisfy their selfish desires.
OP, u have spoken the bitter truth, expect church goers to criticize n insult u. we all know what Jesus would do if he were in the same situation. As for this case, we have known them by their fruit.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by estine17: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2017
What is happening to Kemi Olunloyo is a hard lesson for careless talkers and writers. We must weigh the implications of our actions.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by RealSleek(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2017
prophet t. b Joshua has been slandered more times without number than any pastor in Nigeria... y ET he has nt sued anybody.. that's Christlike.. I'm not his member mind you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by miky10: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

Do u think Jesus wanted Judas to perish? If yes is Judas to be blamed for wat he did?
If no den why didnt Jesus convert J.
from my understanding d pastor has not condemned anybody he is only correcting her through d law.I think
he has not done any wrong mr preacher

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by linearity: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
tejpot:

To the bolded, When the same Paul was also accused and being tried, he did defend himself in the court and followed the roman costitutional authority. By your analogy, one would have thought that Paul will not waste time in prolonging the trial, he would simply have turned himself in and accept the whole accusation and afterward forgive them. But he subjected himself to the constitution even though he believes there is a better Jugde which is God. The pastor is also subjected to the constitution and he is using it. If it favours him or not is a separate case entirely.

Nothing in what I said, suggested that Christians cannot defend themselves when hauled before a Judge or that it is unchrist like to do so.

Jesus went before Pilate, he defended himself and as Christians, we must defend ourselves.

My point is, Jesus, Paul, Peter, Silas, etc never hauled their accusers before a Judge, if you find a scripture reference that contridicts that, please let me know.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Pastor Ibiyeomie Has Acted Unchrist-like by ziga: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
zionmade:

I believe that is the Bible of Zionmade.

Did Jesus know any of the people he helped?

He was born into the Jewish culture but was their biggest critic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prof. Fola Aboaba Dies Days To His 90th Birthday / Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.