Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? (68614 Views)

Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by browniex: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I am wondering, seems I am the only one who saw the part "My wife was begging her boss for money". Op,are you presently broke? For your wife to have gone that far in her begging paints a picture that she has been managing for a long while (Don't forget, I am not in support of infidelity).

Make more money OP and avoid discussing family matter in a Forum.
a virtuous woman does not cheat on her husband when he is broke,she hustles hard to support the husband, a bad wife will still sleep with another man even when the husband is wealthy, she will even use his money to pay another man for sex.
L

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by wisepluto(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice comment, but after all these...I must divorce. I can't tolerate a cheating partner. NEVER!!!! Even God stands against such shameful act.

MarshRiley:
She's sleeping with him
Now on What not to do....
1. Don't fight her,it won't change anything.
2. Don't allow your kids know,they don't deserve the trauma .
What to do
1. Let her know you know what she did.
2. Find out what led to the whole thing(she'll lie anyway).
3. Try to forgive her (I can't even forgive a cheating gf).
4. Pray for strength cos this period ain't. Gon be easy.
Ehen.....once again,keep your kid's out of this pls.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
buoye1:
Seriously i can't forgive a " cheating" wife... It won't just go away from my mind... But well what do I know,! May God help you
Bros, seriously dat one tin I know in life I can't live with a cheating wife because am sure I can't never b happy with her for d rest of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Putinbo: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Matrimonial squabble is a very sensitive one. I don't advise on that. But if you finally opt for divorce, please contact me.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by yomi007k(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
wisepluto:
Nice comment, but after all these...I must divorce. I can't tolerate a cheating partner. NEVER!!!! Even God stands against such shameful act.

Seconded!

Its total b.ullshit.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Kassidy90(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why disturbing urself? Just put small Magun (Thunderbolt) for her body case closed... grin grin grin

Most of the people wey dey die for hotel after sex u think all na ordinary eye or medical conditions....dey der...

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by folu4real(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Heavance:
Don't seek marital advice from people who can't keep ordinary girlfriend.
There are bunch of immature people here

U are right jare.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by donhils: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Olosho alert!!
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by crisisexpert321(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
We do handle such matters. 08076750300.

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by apollo13(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
banjicom:
Go and sleep with someone else and stop bothering us with your family problems!

I don't even have a girlfriend sef.......
No wonder!
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Punctual(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=Kassidy90 post=55253099]Why disturbing urself? Just put small Magun (Thunderbolt) for her body case closed... grin grin grin

shey u think say magun stil dey work for dis present time??...old things are passed away..grin grin

Most of the people wey dey die for hotel after sex u think all na ordinary eye or medical conditions....dey der...[/quote
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Charly68: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
MarshRiley:
She's sleeping with him
Now on What not to do....
1. Don't fight her,it won't change anything.
2. Don't allow your kids know,they don't deserve the trauma .
What to do
1. Let her know you know what she did.
2. Find out what led to the whole thing(she'll lie anyway).
3. Try to forgive her (I can't even forgive a cheating gf).
4. Pray for strength cos this period ain't. Gon be easy.
Ehen.....once again,keep your kid's out of this pls.
Na waa for you ooo,why offering a piece of advise that you yourself aren't ready to take ?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Tiredoffakeshit: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
1.There is nothing a bottle of Vodka can't fix.

2.Pls don't resort to domestic violence.

3.Take a short trip away from ur home n Visit a strip club.

4.Pray

Stay strong Bro
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Relationshipdoc: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Well my gentle friend it is finish. It is better not knowing than getting to know beside I would love you to check you history on your computer to know the period of when she did that search, you all really can't conclude that op is broke because because he didn't state if she asked him for money or not. Beside she probably could be pregnant and what's the boss to take responsibility for his action. Another question to you what could be her reason for the screen munch and is this ur first time of going through her phone? Did u see the info on the laptop before the phone and what's the time difference. Then I can advice u

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by ogohfrancis(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls call her and ask her the reasons for her actions
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by yankosbaba(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
So being broke is a crime? When they exchanged vows, was it not for better for worse? We are not talking girlfriend here, WIFE for heaven's sake.

Op, I am not a marriage counsellor, I wouldn't advice you to divorce your wife, but your wife is cheating on YOU.
Noblepreneur:
I am wondering, seems I am the only one who saw the part "My wife was begging her boss for money". Op,are you presently broke? For your wife to have gone that far in her begging paints a picture that she has been managing for a long while (Don't forget, I am not in support of infidelity).

Make more money OP and avoid discussing family matter in a Forum.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by chloride6: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
OP i feel for you.

Are you currently broke?

No shame here, even your country is broke.

If you are, you are going to have to re-assess the situation.

Depending on one thing - Is your wife remorseful?

If she is, then you need to keep a tight lease on her, and punish her.

Don't just forgive, no you have to punish her. Go to functions without her. Don't touch her for quite some time.

She has to remember that they are consequences for her actions.

If she is not, you have to use the same strategy, punish her.

This time only harsher. You could start by taking the kids from her. It will break her heart. But its a price. Mess her up outside.

They people she holds in high esteem that she has a disgraceful attitude practically molest her, until she breaks down. If she doesn't leave your house she will break down i can guarantee.

If you can afford it, that is the end of that job for her. No browsing or chatting phone for her. She must change SIM sef.

Whatever you do, do not beg!!!!

If you do just know you have finished your self.

Even if you are dead broke, do not beg.

Whatever you do, make sure the kids stay with you.

She is the only one who can determine the success of this marriage now.

Remember if she is stubborn headed, shame her. Shame her family sef.

***modified*****

You might want to check a spiritual angle to this whole thing.

She might be under a spell. If you are broke, then no spell.

But if you aren't she might.
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Handsomecutepie: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time

Can you imagine this rubbish coming from a shameless lady! Pathetic!!!

Shut that mouth and condemn your likes before addressing the issue at hand.

Turn the table around and see these hoes insulting and calling men all sort of names.

What an audacity! Advising the husband to call his promiscuous wife... For what? A cheater or adulterer will always remain an adulterer/cheater.

What about others clandestined relationship that remained unknown to this helpless man?

Do you know how many ex or colleagues she has slept with behind this man?

Don't patronise this guy by telling him to handle this horrible situation with maturity or wisdom.

Why can't that hoe called wife thought about the consequence of her action before fuvkin her boss

Mr man, you better forget that hoe... You know why, she ll never stop. If your wife really dig you, trust me, she won't even think about fuckkin her boss

If you think this is the end of your mystery by listening to all these hoes and over matured(suffering and smiling guy in marriages), you ll be miserable for a long time.

You better wake up and spend your life with a woman that will cherish and adore you by being honest and loyal to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by bezimo(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Once a hoe always a hoe.

She most likely did it before marriage to you but I guess you didn't know, nothing stops her from replicating that shameful feat again and again without fear.

9ja girls, bunch of hoes with zero dignity...

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Lloydfather(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Based on experience I will advice u to confront her first with those ur evidence, hear from her. Then if she is not showing remorce u can invite ur pastor and elders. whatsoever came out of that will determined if u will forgive her or divorce her.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by AntiWailer: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Arghhhhhh
Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by specific: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time

I am sorry but this response doesn't make sense. If the boss were asking for sexual favour that she couldn't give, she would have been reporting the boss to her husband or her friends. In this case, she appears to be negotiating with the boss already. She is happy to participate and it is not a matter of whether the boss is randy or not

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by tunde1200(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
i think this is a nice advise for you to try!!.

Freewoman:

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Charly68: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
It is a pity you are discovering this very late,she got the trait before but love must have blindfolded or deceived you..now that you have discovered all you need is confrontation. Whatever you can't confront,you can't conquer in life. It is her response to your confrontation that will determine your next line of action. My village people used to say : A woman that is cheating on her husband will either kill her husband or kill herself one day. God will give you the wisdom & the courage to take the right decision in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Nweike1: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
plessis:
God.... Wetin women dey do these days, Shey I go marry like this so?
My brother, na intense prayer and fasting before you enter

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by uwajeh(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
A lot of wives out there would go to any length for their families no matter how disheartening such actions might be. Have a sincere and non-judgmental talk with her to ascertain the real reasons for her actions.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by AdisaOwala: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

[s]You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from and have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time[/s]

With all due respect, this is rather dumb!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by kushme: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

What are you saying? angry

You sentimental gash.... Is understanding your problem or are you just a very silly t.wat programmed not to address the issue based on the content.... Always playing the victim card.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by Handsomecutepie: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
tunde1200:
i think this is a nice advise for you to try!!.

Another Mumuni/Ode

Having read that gibberish, I can authoritatively tell you that the lady who wrote it has no virtue

7 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by achieverme(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

Please ma, were you blind while reading the post? He said it was his wife that initiated sex with the boss and not as if the boss asked for it. THE WOMAN APPROACHED THE BOSS FOR MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX!

how come you couldn't see that part?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? by atuanso84: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Freewoman:

You need not to put up fight with your wife, you are not alone, so many women faces so many challenges with randy bosses, they don't care or don't mind if the woman working with them is married or not, they do think with their penis rather than their God gifted brain, The do take unnecessary undue advantage of the opposite sex . Amicably discuss this with your wife, try to find out if she has that suspected challenges in her work place, show her that you are ready to work with her to put off that randy boss off the business by setting him up, She must find a way of getting his nude videos, speeches secretly, she will pass it to you, that enough, will threaten his job forever, get that video across to the boss after a month with another number that he will never suspect your wife , the rest will be a story, do not threaten him rather advise him to stay off girls/women that is not his wife or he will find that video in the internet, he will be surprise where the whole thing is coming from a
nd have a change of attitude, but if he refused, try to get his boss number and transfer the video to his boss for an escalation, with that , the rest will be bigger story this time

this is too poetic. the woman is deliberately cheating. worse still for money. (prostituting)

for me I would confront her with the evidence just to see how much remorse she will show. that itself naturally determines forgiveness. if she doesn't, then I will assume she doesn't respect me or our union. then it's off!.

she can then go on with her life the way she please. no be fight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.