Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Between Jesus And Mohammed! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Jesus And Mohammed! (12447 Views)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba did you see what oladegbu said abt trinity ?
Yes&what about it? Did he say theres no trinity? Did he say d 2personalties of jesus&spirits are not in God? He posted 22 differencies btw jesus&mohammad kindly address those ones first
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
He said trinity are individual personality,
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

He said trinity are individual personality,
Go&read my post on d topic who created jesus,its almost d same.Sincere i heard from a very very reliable source that u are being trailed. On jan 1st when i said it u didnt believe me.Where are u presently?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
Are you threatening me, if so you better stop that prank.

If jesus and Ghost and father are different individual then how can God be jesus , plz explain
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Are you threatening me, if so you better stop that prank.

If jesus and Ghost and father are different individual then how can God be jesus , plz explain
D truth will always seems to be prank at first,but later turns into a mess.I ought to have told mukina how serious ur case is,but i cant display d matter on air for evry1.Its an intelligence case
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Aishabee(f): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
I don't really know the basis of your comparison but Jesus Christ-Prophet Isa (AS) was great right from conception as well as Prophet Muhammed (PBUH),

Enjoy dis beautiful nasheed about the Last and most beloved Prophet of all times, Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEj8qgzgIA grin
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
Aishabee:

I don't really know the basis of your comparison but Jesus Christ-Prophet Isa (AS) was great right from conception as well as Prophet Muhammed (PBUH),

Enjoy dis beautiful nasheed about the Last and most beloved Prophet of all times, Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEj8qgzgIA  grin
Madam no need to travel far.Just visit page8 of this thread&u will see 22differences btw d 2 of them.Then u will be d judge btw d 2, as to which one encourages peace&which supports terrorist like muttalab
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Aishabee(f): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
Oga i have read thru the post on a personal opinion i think all dis hateful opinions doesn't change the number of people that are reverting to islam everyday, lipsrsealed
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
Aishabee:

Oga i have read thru the post on a personal opinion i think all dis hateful opinions doesn't change the number of people that are reverting to islam everyday,  lipsrsealed
Neither will it affect d no of pple de-camping to christ dailing.Lets live religion out&talk about d 2personalties.Sincerely as a truthful person who do u think is worthy of emulation
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
There are two different jesus mr toba, jesus of the bible never existed, it is just a myth, some attributes of the original jesus were laced to the fake jesus
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

There are two different jesus mr toba, jesus of the bible never existed, it is just a myth, some attributes of the original jesus were laced to the fake jesus
Lets discuss d atrocities of mohammad
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
This former Islamic fundamentalist can tell you the difference between Jesus and Mohammad.  Listen to his revelation.

[center][flash=500,400]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash][/center]
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
Muhammad did not even kill a fly mr toba, you are been deceived. The muslim fought the unbelievers because of injustice
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Aishabee(f): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2010
@ Toba as a truthful person i will emulate Prophet Isa (AS) and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) grin
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Toba, Nizoral, Ancel, GoodMuyis, JCool,

in line with the above position,

the only cure for ignorance is knowledge,  (no offence meant)

before you criticize a faith at least know the fundamentals of it so that you may be just,

The final admonition of the Prophet is a very touching one. It is an admonition all Muslims must live by. and the critics of the faith examined closely with objectivity.

The excerpt below is an embodiment of what Islam represent as spoken by the Messenger of Islam Muhammed|_
go figure,

The Final Sermon:
After praising, and thanking God, the Prophet, may God send His praises upon him said:

“O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. God has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. God has Judged that there shall be no interest, and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn Abd’al MuttaMutuall henceforth be waived,

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under a trust from God and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship God, perform your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, and offer Zakat. Perform Hajj if you have the means.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; white has no superiority over black, nor does a black have any superiority over white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of rightrighteousnessr I am gone.

O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith ( i.e monotheistic, abrahamic) will be born Reason well, therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah, and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and it may be that the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people.”

Thus the beloved Prophet completed his Final Sermon, and upon it, near the summit of Arafat, the revelation came down:

“…This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My Grace upon you, and have chosen Islam for you as your religion…” (Quran 5:3)

To the Muslims,   Let's examine ourselves: To what extent are we following this inimitable message?
To the truthers, seekers of truth and the critics,  what part of this message is unjust, universally unacceptable, evil or wicked?

@Toba, Nizoral, Ancel, GoodMuyis, JCool,
Your objections are noted. No offence meant, apologies if any taken.
cheers
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
Great words
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by olabowale(m): 3:43am On Jan 08, 2010
@Toba: read this about earth in the Quran:

From www.answering-christianity.com/egg-shaped_earth.htm:

Scientists have proven that the earth have gone through several stages and shapes. Allah Almighty, by His Divine Wisdom and Mercy, chose to speak in the language of notions so that the right interpretation would slowly and surely be discovered by man as man keeps developing in knowledge and technology. Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:

Narrated Abu Huraira: "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I have been sent with Jawami al-Kalim (i.e., the shortest expression carrying the widest meanings), and I was made victorious with awe (caste into the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the earth were brought to me and were put in my hand." Muhammad said, Jawami'-al-Kalim means that Allah expresses in one or two statements or thereabouts the numerous matters that used to be written in the books revealed before (the coming of) the Prophet. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Interpretation of Dreams, Volume 9, Book 87, Number 141)"

As we clearly see, the Prophet said that he was sent to reveal pithy words, which are short in quantity and rich in meanings and interpretations.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2010
God is Great
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2010
@Olabowale.I ve told u last yr that all our arguements about jesus&mohammad,islam&christianity, will change nothing in d minds of their followers.I told u cant convert any1 to islam/christianity on NL except God touches d earth of d fellow himself.So lets change gear&topics to be posted.No matter who u say,i will not change my beliv about God,jesus&xtianity,neither will u change urs about mohammad&islam even when i say hes a terrorist,u wont change.It makes less sense forcing pple
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by muhsin(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2010
@toba,

Aren't you also purposely on NL to advertise Christianity? At least so your records show.

Religion is a matter of choice; you choose the one you like. But forget not: only one is true, i.e. Islam.

May God, the Creator, guide us all to the right path, amin.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Bisijohn: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
Jesus died for the sins of the whole world including Mohammed, while Mohamed killed ram for atonement of his sin.

Jesus died and rose again on the third day as he had said,Mohammad died and his body got decayed and await judgement on the last day.

Jesus was born by a Virgin, who conceived by the power of Holy Ghost, Mohammad birth was not a virgin birth.

Jesus did not sin all through his life, Mohammad sinned all through his life.

Jesus came to give hope to the hopeless, Mohammad gave hopelessness to the looking for hope

Jesus says "I am the Way, the truth and the life; Mohammad said I do not know the way I'm going.

Jesus came to give smiles on the faces of the downcast, Muhammad oppressed the down cast.

Knowing Jesus gives you hope of eternal restin Heaven; Knowing Muhammad gives you direct Visa and Ticket to eternal damnation in Hell.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
@last poster: jesus did not die for our sin, the same bible said 'no man can bear the burden of another man',
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2010
muhsin:

@toba,

Aren't you also purposely on NL to advertise Christianity? At least so your records show.

Religion is a matter of choice; you choose the one you like. But forget not: only one is true, i.e. Islam.

May God, the Creator, guide us all to the right path, amin.
U erred with ur post.I joined NL in 2006&i met xtianity on board even before islam forum was created on after d religion section.Im not here to advtise what existed b4 i joined NL But islam came after.As regard islam being d way,forget that one.Only ur fellow muslim would believe u.Not xtians,atheist,jews or pagans will ever belive such.Dnt let us start another defense.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2010
Islam is the way, the Light and the truth
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by grace5: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Islam is the way, the Light and the truth

NO  HEAR THIS BY SPIRIT OF GOD TIME IS LATE :

“Now I AM God and I will say this: Allah is dead; Jesus is not. He is alive and well, shining in the light of His glory, His brilliance and radiance. When I say Allah is dead, I mean this:  His time is over. His power is crushed. His followers are scattered. He is finished.
For he is Satan, that old master of disguise, masquerading as an angel of light. By their fruits you will know them. He is unmasked as Satan himself seeking worship, seeking a people, a ‘holy nation,’ to bow before him and worship.
Now I will judge this usurper and you will see Islam come down, a mighty work of God. It is finished, says the Lord.
Open your arms, church, to receive the refugees of Islam. They will come in. Disillusionment will characterize them. Give them a reason to believe. Show them the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ and His cross. This will win them over like no other thing because it is real and genuine and authentic. Let them come unto Jesus, says the Lord.”
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
grace5:

NO  HEAR THIS BY SPIRIT OF GOD TIME IS LATE :

“Now I AM God and I will say this: Allah is dead; Jesus is not. He is alive and well, shining in the light of His glory, His brilliance and radiance. When I say Allah is dead, I mean this:  His time is over. His power is crushed. His followers are scattered. He is finished.
For he is Satan, that old master of disguise, masquerading as an angel of light. By their fruits you will know them. He is unmasked as Satan himself seeking worship, seeking a people, a ‘holy nation,’ to bow before him and worship.
Now I will judge this usurper and you will see Islam come down, a mighty work of God. It is finished, says the Lord.
Open your arms, church, to receive the refugees of Islam. They will come in. Disillusionment will characterize them. Give them a reason to believe. Show them the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ and His cross. This will win them over like no other thing because it is real and genuine and authentic. Let them come unto Jesus, says the Lord.”   
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by theseeker2: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
toba you are indeed an hypocrite. Av been watching u. One minute you are opening threads and posting hate about islam, the next minute you are begging for peace. I cant belive you just said you are not on NL to advertise christianity. Wat have you been doing all the while. Pls be a man for once an declare your position. I am not ashmed to declare that i am here to advertise and support islam.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
Don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Kaybaba5(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
hmn,
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
Thats the true
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by jcross22: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2010
who said mohammad did not kill then what happen to his front teeth of mohammad.then what did do in ethiopia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.