Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Between Jesus And Mohammed! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Jesus And Mohammed! (12448 Views)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2010
olabowale:

@Toba: « #220 on: Today at 03:47:23 PM »  Are you for real man? Jesus pulled all the tricks to not die; begged, prayed, cried, wept, etc and thats before he got to the Garden of Geshemane where he prayed all night till morning about "please take the cup off my head,, and finally on the cross blaming God; my God, my God, why has thou forsaken me." Where is the voluntary in all of that? Ande those who commit suicide will go to hell fire!

Muhammad (AS) did not save his life, except that Allah did not wish him dead, at the times you are complaining about. Proof, when he was poisoned, he did not cower, and he did not kill the jewish woman who put te poison. At the time of his death, which were already predicted in the Quran (Surah Imran, Surah Azhab, etc), he was given opportunity to remain on earth, but he said he was eager to meet his Lord! The second to the last verse of Surah Taubah, Allah says that Muhammad (AS) is a messenger who has come among mankind, concern about man's condition in the day of Judgement if he does not obey God, eager that man changes his way to good and righteous guidance.

Jesus said whoever says a person is a fool will go to hellfire because of that utterance. But he turned around and called people fool! Now tell me where will such an utterance will lead the speaker? If its hellfire, who are in hellfire, except sinners?

There is no place where Allah says, Oh Muhammad, you are a sinner! Whats interesting is that you do not see that Allah says that He has protected Muhammad from all evil, hence admonishing Muhammd in what you quoted is simply indicating that no one is independent from the mercy and forgiveness of Allah, even His beloved Messenger/Prophet is not independent!

You are a slave of Jesus. Islam came to eradicate slavery, so Muhammad (AS), as a prophet did not own any!

This means what? Then please tell me what A woman who came to existence without a birth of virgin or not virgin mother, and no father either! Tell  me about a man who came to existence without father and without mother!

Remember that Jesus said "what he shall hear, from God, he sahll repeat". Who was that person, if not Muhammad (AS)?

Surah Najm proofs you wrong. Go read it! I dont want to upset you since you dont even know that Muhammad even went to heaven, returned to earth in one night when he got the commandment of Salah.

Only from your mouth, the same way it is only from your mouth that Jesus is god! The truth in both cases is different. Jesus was no god, since Matthew 4 verses 1-11 among others point completely opposite. Muhammad is not inferior since the Bible talks about the anothet Comforter, hearing and repeating, and we can say that ghost which you said is god, too is hearing and repeating what another God commanded, for God cant command God! The ahadith of Isra wa Miraj showed that Muhammad (AS) led all prophets, including Jesus and even Malaika Jibril in Salah.

You repeat yourself, arguing against "The another Comfort which is Muhammad (as)"!

Mohammed lived in Arabia in the 7th century C.E. and the Arabian society was predominately Pagan .Mohammed in real life was far more murderous than any1, So he couldnt be a comforter.A comforter is not a slutterer

JESUS:  had no slaves.  Jesus taught to do to others as you would have them do to you.  Jesus had no slaves, and it is apparent from His teachings that He would not have slaves.  He freed men, not enslaved them.  No one wants to be enslaved against their will
Revelations 1:6 AND HE HATH MADE US KINGS AND PRIESTS UNTO GOD HIS FATHER. SO we are not slaves.Paul wrote in 1 Timothy 1:8-10,

"We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.  We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers, "

From these verses, we see that forcibly enslaving people, and trading in slaves, are against Christian teachings.
MUHAMMAD:  was a slaver.  He owned and sold many slaves, both male and female.  He said Allah allowed him and his Muslim followers to have sex with their female slaves when the men wanted to.  Reference the Quran, Sura (chapters) 33:50, 52, 23:5, and 70:30.  Slaves are considered "booty" for Muslims when taken in raids, thus they are Muslim's property.  Muhammad felt proud and conceited enough to enslave thousands of people.

The great Islamic historian Tabari wrote regarding Muhammad's sexual intercourse with his slave Mariyah; "he had intercourse with her by virtue of her being his property."  [Tabari, Volume 39, page 194].

Muhammad made slaves out of the people he raided and fought against.  Most notable were the women and children survivors of Muhammad's massacre of the 800 males (young teens and up) of the Jewish Banu Quraydhah, Sura 33:26.  The Sirat Rasulallah - the earliest biography of Muhammad, gives much more detail on pages 461 and on.  Shortly after massacring the Jewish males Ibn Ishaq wrote on page 466:

As regards jesus not wanting to die is a lie, did u read what he said prior to Garden of Geshemane? JOHN6:38 FOR I CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN NOT TO DO MY WILL BUT THE WILL OF HIM THAT SENT ME

JESUS:  was born sinless; He lived a sinless life.  Jesus asserted his sinlessness.
John 8:46 - "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?  If I am telling the truth why don't you believe me?"  Also note 2 Cor. 5:21, 1 John 3:5, Heb. 4:15

MUHAMMAD:  was declared to be a sinner - Sura 40:55 - "Therefore have patience; God's promise is surely true.  Implore forgiveness for your sins, and celebrate the praise of your Lord evening and morning."

Sura 48:1,2 - "We gave you a glorious victory so that God may forgive you your past and future sins , "

Muhammad also prayed for forgiveness of his sins, Bukhari volume 9, #482:
", O Allah!  Forgive me the sins that I did in the past or will do in the future, and also the sins that I did in secret or in public.

Further, Muhammad even acknowledged harming or cursing people unjustly.  From Sahih Muslim, volume 4, "The Book of Virtue and Good Manners, and Joining the Ties of Relationship, chapter MLXXV

"HE UPON WHOM ALLAH'S APOSTLE INVOKED CURSES WHEREAS HE IN FACT DID NOT DESERVE IT, IT WOULD BE A SOURCE OF REWARD AND MERCY FOR HIM".  

MUHAMMAD:  told his followers to aggressively make war on non-Muslims: 9:5, 29.  Sura 9 was one of the last Suras given by Muhammad.  Initially, when Muhammad's group was weak, he ordered his followers to try to get along with other people.  After the Muslims became powerful, he ordered them to spread Islam by force.  Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman continued his wars of aggression.  A few of Muhammad’s actions include:

The massacre of approximately 800 Jewish male captives:  (noted in Sura 33:26).

He ordered the execution of 10 people when he took Mecca.  Three of these people were slave girls who had previously made fun of Muhammad.  Refer to "The Life of Muhammad", pages 551 and 552.

He attacked the Jewish city of Khaibar where he took one of the Jewish leaders and tortured him to force him to tell where some buried money was.  After the man refused to talk, and was near death, Muhammad ordered that his head be cut off.  Refer to "The Life of Muhammad", page 515.

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2010
olabowale:

@Toba: « #222 on: Today at 04:21:38 PM » The bolded is ridiculous. You left of the "Gospel; John, Matthew, Mark, Luke" and you are giving me Colossians? What has Jesus got to do with it? Oh, he is the writer, another parable, you are telling me?

Can you imagine yourself, toba? You mentioned Peter and other disciples, but arguing with Paul! When did Paul ever was a disciple? Are you ok? The whole of the Quran was revealed to Muhammad in 23 years, with many people witnesses, since each verse is either an answer to question(s) and or instructions or example of what has passed, and or what is to come. The Quran is from Allah, Alone, while hadith is from Muhammad, therefore similar to your Bible, espectially the Toraha and the Gospel!

So if Jesus is God, explain Matthew 4 verses 1 through 11 to us? Explain Trinity to us, a word that is not even in the Bible!

Are u quoting the same quran with the following errors and contradictions?
There are many numerical contradictions in the Quran. Can God make so much error in doing simple calculations?
How many days did it take to create Heavens and Earth ?
Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran 10: 3 Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran 11:7 He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
Quran-25:29: He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days
The above verses clearly state that God created the heaven and Allah created the heaven and the Earth in 6 days. But the verses below stated-
Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ?
Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS…
Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and …
Now do the math: 2(for earth) + 4(for nourishment) + 2 (for heavens) = 8 days; and not 6 days
Similar mistakes you can see in the verse: Quran 4: 11 - 12, and Quran 4: 176 in inheritance law. In these verses one can see the total property after adding all distributed parties adds up more than the available property, i.e., totals become more than 1 which are: 1.125 and 1.25. How come ? A gross mathematical errors, is not it ?
Allah’s Days Equal to 1000 Years or 50,000 Years?

PAUL was an apostle of Jesus 1corinthians15:9-10 FOR I AM THE LEAST OF THE APOSTLES BUT IM NOOT MEET TO BE CALLED AN APOSTLE BECAUSE I PERSECUTED THE CHURC BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD I AM WHAT I AM< I LABOURED MORE THAN THEY ALL

FOR your information, the same paul wrote colossians 1 which i qouted for u and jesus appeared to paul personally in ACTS9:4-16, he laboured more than other apostles

MAN u  have not paid for the free informations im giving u.

Over to mohammad tell me the justifications of his killings
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
War is sanctioned in Islam, with enormous rewards promised to those who fight for Allah, according to sura 4:74. Later in verse 84, Muhammad gives himself the divine order to fight. This is the verse which is the basis for calling Islam "the religion of the sword" (Shorrosh 1988:174).
In sura 5:33 the Qur'an orders those who fight Allah and his messenger to be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off; or they can be expelled out of the land. In sura 48:16-17, we read that all who die "fighting in the ways of the Lord" (Jihad) are richly rewarded, but those who retreat are sorely punished.
The first blood shed under Muhammad was carried out by a blind disciple named Umair, who stabbed and killed a woman named Asma while she slept suckling her baby because she had criticized Muhammad with poetic verses. Upon hearing of this Muhammad said "Behold a man that hath assisted the Lord and His prophet. Call him not blind, call him rather 'Umair,' the seeing." (Nehls pg.122).
Therefore, when those of us who are Christians read these suras, and see the example of the prophet himself, we find a total rejection of the previous teachings of Jesus who calls us to live in peace and put away the sword. We then are incredulous when we hear Muslims claim that Islam is the religion of peace. The record speaks for itself.
Furthermore, it seems that most Muslim countries today are following the example of their prophet and are involved in some sort of armed conflict

Compare the opposing concept of Jesus:
"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one kilometre, go with him two kilometres. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbour and hate your enemy.' But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." (Matthew 5:38-44)
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by ShdAde: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ Igbo boy, its unbecoming of a gentleman to be abusive and I want to assume that you are a gentleman. Words like dumb and olodo arent in any way complimentary. In anycase, you've just displayed the level to which u'll stoop to in an argument. As a thorough-bred I refuse to stoop that low and exchange words with you. To you be your religion and to me be mine.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2010
Jesus is the son of God. cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
Mama gee, if so then son can never be equal to father ? Are you equal to ur mumsy ?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
@toba- Your equation is wrong,

see what jesus said,'think not that i have come send peace on earth, nay i came to send sword' mathew 10:34
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba- Your equation is wrong,

see what jesus said,'think not that i have come send peace on earth, nay i came to send sword' mathew 10:34
yes jesus came to send sword,but not to kill neither muslims or unbelievers.The only person that needs d sword is satan that made man fall in d garden of eden.Thats y jesus didnt kill ordinary mosquito&neither did his disciple kill fly.He said pray for ur enemies&not to kill them
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
Now tell the world what a sword is used for. Let me tell u one secret- some part of the bible were destroyed by Constantine, which include where jesus fought with sword
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Now tell the world what a sword is used for. Let me tell u one secret- some part of the bible were destroyed by Constantine, which include where jesus fought with sword
Thk God for constatine,that neither d bible nor Quran could trace where Jesus had used a sword to fight or was there any?
Sword is used for cutting trees,clearing of bushes,killing animals, what else ?
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2010
Lmao, did you go to school at all ? Sword for cutting trees, lmamlamao,

point of correction: It is cutlass and not sword that is used for cutting trees. Olodo
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by theseeker2: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2010
toba are you joking? Pls tell me your last post was an attempt at comedy grin

swords for cutting trees, clearing bushes, butchering animals, dining, cutting nails, shaving, scratching your back, picking your teeth. . .The sword is one hell of a versatile equipment grin
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2010
I told you this guy is disgracing himself, what a pity thank God his people re watching
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2010
@abuzola, u ar an antichrist both of you including the seeker.confirmd/stampd
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

I told you this guy is disgracing himself, what a pity thank God his people re watching

Abu do u want me to tell u what mohammad used the sword for in medina and what the sword is used for in islam? U trust that i know what a sword is used for.That was a comic relief to show that we are not in any battle. If u dnt stop, Trust me, what u appealed to me not to post about islam and ur "noble mohammad" i will post it. The choice is urs man. Dnt tempt me
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2010
@toba abeg no kil me wit lafta, d one u gave dem dy av nt commentd/reactd on it because dy knw its d truth instead dy ar deviatin abeg dnt mind dem resist temptation b4 dy declare war dats if dy can buhahahaha dnt reveal 2 much b4 i luk 4 ur head my dear
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by FMK(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2010
look at the score

Muslims  50
Christians 49.99999  because  jesus cheat people in the temple grin cool wink
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2010
Nizoral:

@toba abeg no kil me wit lafta, d one u gave dem dy av nt commentd/reactd on it because dy knw its d truth instead dy ar deviatin abeg dnt mind dem resist temptation b4 dy declare war dats if dy can buhahahaha dnt reveal 2 much b4 i luk 4 your head my dear
No prb my dear.I av books of over 5534 pages on atrocities of mohammad&islam,committed in places, like india,iran medina&Other parts of d world .BUT WOULDNT RELEASE IT CUS OF U
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
FMK:

look at the score

Muslims  50
Christians 49.99999  because  jesus cheat people in the temple  grin cool wink
No way.Jesus was never a trader.Mark11:16-17.He said my house is a house of prayer.He didnt deal in slave trading, like u i wont mention d name of d prophet that sold slaves to make wealth
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ok tnx let dem wallow in their ignorance cos i no deep within dem dy know d truth
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by FMK(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
toba:

No way.Jesus was never a trader.Mark11:16-17.He said my house is a house of prayer.He didnt deal in slave trading, like u i wont mention d name of d prophet that sold slaves to make wealth

beloved brother Tobia Take it easy come down grin grin i am not slave trader i know to treat people the same way I want too. but he sheated in the temple isn't it grin
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by olabowale(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Nizoral: Arent you the one wallowing in ignorance, calling human son God, when there is no clear reason there is a need for God to have a son? A mere common man who said he could do nothing of his own power, God? A soul who ate Immortal? Finally, is it not the greatest of ignorance to say God is multi personalities, unable to know that one plus one plus one is never going to be One, but three, unless each is an incomplete entity? Continue to deny this reality, woman.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
Toba, muhammad used sword lilewise jesus, period.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Maykelly(f): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
@topic

[size=26pt]Between Jesus And Mohammed, THERE IS NO COMPARISON,
JESUS IS LORD Over Mohammed.[/size]
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Oblige me with what d 2 of them used their swords to do from quranic&biblica references
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nizoral(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
Olabowale sharrrraaaaaaappppp there!!!!! I dnt want to start wat we both cannot finish because its a total waste my time my friend dats if you ar man so dnt talk 2 me again do u hear. So eat this: Jesus is the son of God, God the father, the son, the holyspirit. SO GO AND DIE if u want to *pshew*
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Salym(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
How about this brain buster? the father=a.the son=b.the holy spirit=c.a is neither b nor c, b is neither a nor c and c is neither a nor b.Now n{aubuc}=3 and n{anbnc}={ }.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
Salym:

How about this brain buster? the father=a.the son=b.the holy spirit=c.a is neither b nor c, b is neither a nor c and c is neither a nor b.Now n{aubuc}=3 and n{anbnc}={ }.[color=#990000][/color]

CHRIST'S IDENTITY

JESUS:  is the Son of God:  John 5:18-27, 10:36, Matt 26:63, 64

[Jesus] asked, "Who do you say that I am?"  Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven."
Matthew 16: 15-17

JESUS IS THE WORD OF GOD

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."  John 1:14

JESUS AS GOD

"Christ Jesus . . . who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men . . ."  Philippians 2:5-7
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Abu Zola:

Yes its true see the confirmation below

The "Sword" Found in the Qur'an ,but also exemplified within the life of the prophet Muhammad.
While in Mecca, Muhammad was surrounded by enemies, and while there he taught his followers toleration, according to sura 2:256, which says, "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error, " As a minor player, surrounded by enemies he did well to receive this 'convenient' revelation. But the call for toleration changed when his power was established in Medina, once the charter had been written which regulated life between the various differing groups.
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
Salym:

The Father is not the Son and the Son is not the Holy Spirit but these separate personalities are all one God. That is, The Father = God; The Son = God; The Holy Spirit = God
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
In response to opening post the quote explains their differences in the article below and the difference is clear.

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST

In his article “Self Hate, Revisionist History and Christophobia in the Movie Kingdom of Heaven” Dr. Ted Baehr notes some of the differences between Mohammed and Christ:

[list]
[li]“ Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Tim. 4:7).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ is the giver of life (John 10:27-28).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (John 12:48).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was CONVERSION (Acts 3:19). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 1:10).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]The Qur'an says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).[/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9). [/li]
[/list]
[list]
[li]Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY! ” [/li]
[/list]

http://www.frontline.org.za/articles/crusades_all
Re: Between Jesus And Mohammed! by AbuZola3(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
Toba did you see what oladegbu said abt trinity ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season? / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.