Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Federal Republic Of South Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Republic Of South Nigeria (19623 Views)

Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria / Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Katsumoto: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2010
No2Atheism:

- How exactly did the North contribute. . .or when did a national resource become a point of compensation . . . does that mean other regions have to be compensated for Abuja. . . and other physical infrasstructured constructed in the North even though the North brings little to the table in terms of Revenue, or Professional Man Power . . .

- The north did not contribute to the coast . . . Nigeria did . . .

- The contribution of Nigeria is in terms of development of what is already there . . . ie. Nigeria did not create the coast instead Nigeria just developed the coast.

- It seems you are implying that the North needs to be compensated for the Ports or something . . .

- The bottom line is that if and when nigeria breaks up, Niger-Delta and Yorubas can decide whatever they want as regards to the ports and the coast . . . just as the same way as The south does not really give a damn about what happens to Abuja . . . Do Niger Delta have the right to claim ownership of roads and physical infrastructure constructed in the North based on the fact that most of the resources for such came from Oil which in turn came predominantly from Niger Delta.

Does Lagos state and Oyo State have the right to claim ownership of public property in other states based on the fact that Taxes generated from those states form a substantial part of revenue being shared amongst other states in Nigeria.

So you see its very ridiculous to even suggest that one region deserves compensation for the developement by Nigeria (as a whole) of a natural resource or artificial resource in another region.

- Implying the North needs to be compensated for the ports is almost like saying that The South needs to be compensated for using the bulk of revenue generated from the South to build, develop and sustain Abuja . . . its ludicrous to even say that or make sure a pronouncement. . . .

- There is no compensation nothing nada . . .

- Other than having a sense of ownership of other regions of Nigeria . . . it is ridiculous for anyone to even say that any other region deserves compensation for a public facility situated in another region . . .

- Those public facilities were developed underr the name Nigeria and not under the name of any region hence no region has th right to claim compensation for something that was never its property in the first place.

- Ndu_Chucks are you sure you are who you claim to be . . .cus the more i think about this your statement that more i am worried as to mindset that would make you make such a statement of saying one region needs to compensate another region for a public property located in the former region.

Fantastic analysis; I couldn't have said it better.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by No2Atheism(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2010
Mublock90:

This will hardly happen  but Amen to this division. Arewa can only regain its glory by this division. It is clear we have been excessively been corrupted by the south to the point that we could surpass them at it. Yet one can only pray and hope. <sigh>

Suspected potential multiple id user . . .
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Mublock90: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2010
NO , just the one with a right to express an opinion!
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by nduchucks: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2010
@No2Atheism

I'm glad my questions have revealed the complexity of carving out one or more nations out of Nigeria. Your hypothetical country will remain hypothetical, without serious negotiations including agreements on boundaries, and even compensation. That is, unless you want to seceed by force.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SapeleGuy: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2010
I don laugh tire - threatening war for something you don't own or somewhere you don't inhabit. . .

Happy new year but the sad old problems persist.
Let nobody threaten war - nobody has a monopoly on violence.

Nigeria's ability to claim the said territorial waters is via the littoral states of Odua & Niger Delta. As soon as these states become sovereign. The other regions will simply join the illustrious list of landlocked nations like Bolivia, Switzerland & Liechtenstein.

Some people are letting the fear of being land locked obstruct their thinking.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by nduchucks: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
SapeleGuy:

I don laugh tire - threatening war for something you don't own or somewhere you don't inhabit. . .

Happy new year but the sad old problems persist.
Let nobody threaten war - nobody has a monopoly on violence.

Happy New Year to you as well. No one is threatening war. The fact remains that this hypothetical country will not exist without serious negotiations or a complete defeat of the North in another war.

Another question: Who will have citizenship of this new country? If an Idoma person, his father, and grand father were born in Warri, and have lived their all their lives, will they become automatic citizens?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2010
Katsumoto:

You can not share what does not belong to you. If Nigeria splits into three Regions, the North or West will not have any share of the resources in the Niger Delta. I am confident that the Yorubas will find other sources of revenue; the North should do the same.

This is not 1966; the North can not fight a southern Nigeria or wage several campaigns against Biafra and Odua. Even a retard knows that the North will be comprehensively defeated. Do not for one second think that the North can use WAR as a threat against Southern Nigeria.

There is nothing practical about your suggestion. Your suggestion is analogous to the practice of paying homage to superior kingdoms in ancient times. The North is not superior to either a combined Southern Nigeria or a split southern Nigeria with a common goal and enemy.

If the concept of Nigeria only appeals to the North because or resource control and access to the ocean, then I think we should start preparing ourselves for this break-up either peacefully or violently. I never advocate violence as a means of resolving issues but do not for one second think that we will be afraid to fight if it boils down to it.

Correction Katsumoto ,ONDO has Oil and one of the  largest deposit of bitumen in the world

Oil deposit has also been found in Ogun state recently:

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/news/nta90408.htm

So the Oduas will have nothing to worry about
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Nigeria's ability to claim the said territorial waters is via the littoral states of Odua & Niger Delta. As soon as these states become sovereign. The other regions will simply join the illustrious list of landlocked nations like Bolivia, Switzerland & Liechtenstein.

Some people are letting the fear of being land locked obstruct their thinking.

Cross river and Akwa Ibom are not united with and do not feel connected with the 'Niger Delta'.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SapeleGuy: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Happy New Year to you as well. No one is threatening war. The fact remains that this hypothetical country will not exist without serious negotiations or a complete defeat of the North in another war.

Another question: Who will have citizenship of this new country? If an Idoma person, his father, and grand father were born in Warri, and have lived their all their lives, will they become automatic citizens?  

I think you know the answer to that, you know how tolerant and hospitable we  are down south south.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2010
Not to oil workers . . . . . grin shocked
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SapeleGuy: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2010
ezeagu:

Cross river and Akwa Ibom are not united with and do not feel connected with the 'Niger Delta'.

It seems you stand alone on this precipice, why?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2010
SapeleGuy:

It seems you stand alone on this precipice, why?

Tell him Sapele ,he is one of those Ndigbo people who wants to steal your land.They lack "country confidence",they don't believe that their nation does not need Niger Delta to survive.Their eye dey chook always,trying to claim other people's property.Anyway i trust MEND ,MEND go mend any Ibgoman wey try nonsense.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Afam(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2010
EmperorOlu:

Tell him Sapele ,he is one of those Ndigbo people who wants to steal your land.They lack "country confidence",they don't believe that their nation does not need Niger Delta to survive.Anyway i trust MEND ,MEND go mend any Ibgoman wey try nonsense.

Why this type of ethnic bigotry? Igbos are now stealing lands?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2010
Afam:

Why this type of ethnic bigotry? Igbos are now stealing lands?

Don’t take my comments to heart ,my comments are meant for that chump ezeagu and his cohorts who think Niger Delta land is the property of biafra
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2010
Kai seems everyone loves the Niger Delta- this is exactly what i expected
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Dede1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
EmperorOlu:

Correction Katsumoto ,ONDO has Oil and one of the  largest deposit of bitumen in the world

Oil deposit has also been found in Ogun state recently:

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/news/nta90408.htm

So the Oduas will have nothing to worry about

Any person born with deceitful and defective gene will always grow up to be a twisted or maniacal individual. In one thread you will proffer that crude oil has contributed to the retrogressive outcome of Nigeria and in another thread you will want us to believe that every backwater state in Yoruba land has awesome deposit of crude oil.

What a twisted fellow without self discipline and control. Of all places, you sojourned to South Africa in search of diamond. I wish you luck in the abyss depth of diamond mines in South Africa.

A deluded little honey bird that challenges its god for a fight on the bases of perceived meal of grains.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Afam(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2010
EmperorOlu:

Don’t take my comments to heart ,my comments are meant for that chump ezeagu and his cohorts who think Niger Delta land is the property of biafra

You insult my people and tell me not to take your comments to heart?

Do you really understand the meaning of Biafra? Biafra is not an Igbo project. The name was not even suggested for the new republic by an Igbo person. Check your history and argue based on facts.

Once you discuss Biafra then you are referencing the old eastern region.

Talk about the Igbos then focus on the core Igbo states plus Igbos found in Rivers and Delta states. The present president of Ohaneze Ndigbo is from Delta state, that should give you an idea of what I am talking about.

And do not disparage a people based on your disagreements with a few people it is wrong.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by sjeezy8: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2010
SEFAGO:

Kai seems everyone loves the Niger Delta- this is exactly what i expected

Yorubas dont love it

Lol funny stuvs ND should have their own republic. Though some of them were with the East and West before, things have changed. Esp with Ken saro wiwa and ojukwu.

So yea things have changed since before, The west consisted of edo and co . . . but today that can never be and binis, itsekiris are they're own people, and (many yorubas) wouldnt want them to be in a odua country anyway. They wouldnt want to be in an odua nations aswell thats like asking to be marginalized, until a obama of theirs emerges.

So yea ND republic should include all ND states rivers,edo,delta,bayelsa,cross river, akwa ibom,- that seems more eqaul than any of those states joining odua or biafra. or atealst split it by ethnicity.

Odua will be fine - they have major agriculture(Making Nigeria Number 1 in Africa), some Oil, minerals . . .  and o yea EXTREMELY HIGH taxes.

Becomerich has always made sense except for the Delta state and edo joinin Benin part.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SapeleGuy: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2010
Learn to debate without throwing insults. There can't be 100% unity but there can be consensus about a common objective.

There are no cohesive units across the country for example, The middle belt are not with the north.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-363340.0.html

In reaching the promised land and learning from previous mistakes some of us need to remember that you can't cut off your nose (claim what doesn't belong to you) to spite your face. It will only backfire.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2010
You people think, it is that easy like just getting away from nigeria. Look, we are putting forward a united nation document Umaru yar adua signed that allow us to leave. The reason edo, delta and bayelsa is part of it, is because we can prove to the United nation that they are the children of Oduduwa. And we have ties with the people of the republic of Benin.

Here is the document yar adua signed. We are 100% sure of the united national approve our request. I mean those of us from Oduduwa. The igbo to go with us have to have a tie. Yar adua signed the document. I was at the united nation at the time. I saw Yar adua with my own eyes at the United nation. Even the katsina state governor came alone with Yar adua and even talked with katsina state governor and we took a picture.

I am telling you, we are 100% . this way the north can be majority.

Even look Jonathan been prevent does not prevent us from taken the ijaws with us. When it happen in Ethiopia, they got a Tigrean man to be president to prevent it. since most of the Tigrean where asking for indepedent. The union nation did not look at the ethiopia agrument. The united nation would not care if Jonathan is president of nigeria when we remove the ijaw people from Nigeria.

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2010
Dede1:

Any person born with deceitful and defective gene will always grow up to be a twisted or maniacal individual. In one thread you will proffer that crude oil has contributed to the retrogressive outcome of Nigeria and in another thread you will want us to believe that every backwater state in Yoruba land has awesome deposit of crude oil.

What a twisted fellow without self discipline and control. Of all places, you sojourned to South Africa in search of diamond. I wish you luck in the abyss depth of diamond mines in South Africa.

A deluded little honey bird that challenges its god for a fight on the bases of perceived meal of grains.

People ,I have a stalker……………………………………

Oh boy , dey send you come pursue me ? abi you no get work ?why you dey follow me up and down for this forum.You be gay ? abeg o i be christian i no dey that level.

Now on a serious note ,i think you are mentally challenged, do you ever read my comments and UNDERSTAND them or do you memorize to pass like you did in secondary school. Your level of s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y has reached catastrophic heights. Yes i did say that OIL has caused more problems than good for Nigeria and i am sure anyone with a brain(which i am sure you lack) knows that or has Oil wealth contributed to your Igboland in any positive way?

And yes i corrected "Kusamoto" letting him know that 2 states in Yoruba land has Oil. Now tell me what is wrong with those comments or how are they connected to each other? You just want to take a swipe at me every chance you get whether i am wrong or right. I guess you are feeling inferior to me and the only way you can make yourself happy is by insulting me every chance you get.

For your information South Africa is a million light years ahead of your home town. South Africa produces $8 billion worth of diamonds annually. South Africa manufactures Hummer 3 and Bmw which is exported to Australia and U.K .South Is the second largest producer of Gold in the world. South Africa host 13 million tourists everyear. Cape town was voted one of the most beautiful cities in the world. South Africa’s infrastructure is better than the U.K’s because it was developed by the Dutch.South Africa makes hollywood grade movies and they have already won one oscar award.

They can boast of many achievements in South Africa, i wonder what you can boast of in your village.How many tourist visit your village yearly.

By the way where did you sojourn to?,You are probably still stuck in Nigeria eating tuo shinkafa and you come dey player hate us wey don experience better life on greener lands.Oh boy go queue for embassy make you get visa travel ,otherwise go obasanjo farm go find work. LOL

Feast your eyes on a First Class nation known as South Africa you mumu:

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by phantom(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
republic of Atlantia, hmm has a nice ring to it  cheesy
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by No2Atheism(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

Yorubas dont love it

Lol funny stuvs ND should have their own republic. Though some of them were with the East and West before, things have changed. Esp with Ken saro wiwa and ojukwu.

So yea things have changed since before, The west consisted of edo and co . . . but today that can never be and binis, itsekiris are they're own people, and (many yorubas) wouldnt want them to be in a odua country anyway. They wouldnt want to be in an odua nations aswell thats like asking to be marginalized, until a obama of theirs emerges.

So yea ND republic should include all ND states rivers,edo,delta,bayelsa,cross river, akwa ibom,- that seems more eqaul than any of those states joining odua or biafra. or atealst split it by ethnicity.

Odua will be fine - they have major agriculture(Making Nigeria Number 1 in Africa), some Oil, minerals . . .  and o yea EXTREMELY HIGH taxes.

Becomerich has always made sense except for the Delta state and edo joinin Benin part.

Edit:

Actually I think Itsekiri would want to be part of Odua . . . cus from history, Itsekiri can technically be considered to be a group of Yoruba people whose language is much more different from the standard Yoruba language . . .infact i think i have come across information that say that the Itsekiri language is closer to ancient Yoruba than the present day Yoruba language . . .

It is wrong to say Itsekiri would be marginalised. . . all you need to know that such a statement is not really true is by merely considering the Itsekiri names . . .infact you would find a hard time differentiation between certain Itsekiri names and Yoruba names in general.

Hence as far as Odua is concerned . . . Itsekiri would want to go along with Yorubas as they themselves are actually Yorubas. . .

Benin/Edo is a nation on its own with its own history, hence my suspicion is that they would prefer to stand on their own rather than join with the Yorubas . . .
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by sjeezy8: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2010
No2Atheism:

Actually I think Itsekiri would want to be part of Odua . . . cus from history, Itsekiri can technically be considered to be a group of Yoruba people whose language is much more different from the standard Yoruba language . . .infact i think i have come across archealogical reports that say that the Itsekiri language is closer to ancient Yoruba than the present day Yoruba language . . .

It is wrong to say Itsekiri would be marginalised. . . all you need to know that such a statement is not really true is by merely considering the Itsekiri names . . .infact you would find a hard time differentiation between certain Itsekiri names and Yoruba names in general.

Hence as far as Odua is concerned . . . Itsekiri would want to go along with Yorubas as they themselves are actually Yorubas. . .

Benin/Edo is a nation on its own with its own history, hence my suspicion is that they would prefer to stand on their own rather than join with the Yorubas . . .

True i should have seperated binis from Itsekiri instead of typing "binis,itsekiri . . ."
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Dede1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2010
EmperorOlu:

People ,I have a stalker……………………………………

Oh boy , dey send you come pursue me ? abi you no get work ?why you dey follow me up and down for this forum.You be gay ? abeg o i be christian i no dey that level.

Now on a serious note ,i think you are mentally challenged, do you ever read my comments and UNDERSTAND them or do you memorize to pass like you did in secondary school. Your level of s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y has reached catastrophic heights. Yes i did say that OIL has caused more problems than good for Nigeria and i am sure anyone with a brain(which i am sure you lack) knows that or has Oil wealth contributed to your Igboland in any positive way?

And yes i corrected "Kusamoto" letting him know that 2 states in Yoruba land has Oil. Now tell me what is wrong with those comments or how are they connected to each other? You just want to take a swipe at me every chance you get whether i am wrong or right. I guess you are feeling inferior to me and the only way you can make yourself happy is by insulting me every chance you get.

For your information South Africa is a million light years ahead of your home town. South Africa produces $8 billion worth of diamonds annually. South Africa manufactures Hummer 3 and Bmw which is exported to Australia and U.K .South Is the second largest producer of Gold in the world. South Africa host 13 million tourists everyear. Cape town was voted one of the most beautiful cities in the world. South Africa’s infrastructure is better than the U.K’s because it was developed by the Dutch.South Africa makes hollywood grade movies and they have already won one oscar award.

They can boast of many achievements in South Africa, i wonder what you can boast of in your village.How many tourist visit your village yearly.

By the way where did you sojourn to?,You are probably still stuck in Nigeria eating tuo shinkafa and you come dey player hate us wey don experience better life on greener lands.Oh boy go queue for embassy make you get visa travel ,otherwise go obasanjo farm go find work. LOL

Feast your eyes on first Class nation ,south Africa you mumu:

Only a dunce born in Nigeria will shower such praises on South Africa. Anyway I am not surprised since the mental state of the punk shouting the praises seemed to be unstable.

My say “when a person points a finger to another person, the other four fingers of the pointer are directed to him/her”. If South Africa is better than my town, there is no gain saying that your backwater town is even worse than my town.

It is only an overfed fool that will be chasing rat while the fire engulfs his/her house. I thought you would have compared South Africa to the cesspit called One Nigeria you forbearers fought to erect for three years.

Let us assume that your conjectural craps were true that I am in Nigeria striking the pavement to eke out three square meals a day. I am of the believe that your forbearers would be causing the day you were born for fleeing from One Nigeria many them fought and died to sustain.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by No2Atheism(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
becomrich;:

You people think, it is that easy like just getting away from nigeria. Look, we are putting forward a united nation document Umaru yar adua signed that allow us to leave. The reason edo, delta and bayelsa is part of it, is because we can prove to the United nation that they are the children of Oduduwa. And we have ties with the people of the republic of Benin.

Here is the document yar adua signed. We are 100% sure of the united national approve our request. I mean those of us from Oduduwa. The igbo to go with us have to have a tie. Yar adua signed the document. I was at the united nation at the time. I saw Yar adua with my own eyes at the United nation. Even the katsina state governor came alone with Yar adua and even talked with katsina state governor and we took a picture.

I am telling you, we are 100% . this way the north can be majority.

Even look Jonathan been prevent does not prevent us from taken the ijaws with us. When it happen in Ethiopia, they got a Tigrean man to be president to prevent it. since most of the Tigrean where asking for indepedent. The union nation did not look at the ethiopia agrument. The united nation would not care if Jonathan is president of nigeria when we remove the ijaw people from Nigeria.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Becomrich can you please explain the highlighted part . . .
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2010
Dede1:

Only a dunce born in Nigeria will shower such praises on South Africa. Anyway I am not surprised since the mental state of the punk shouting the praises seemed to be unstable.

My say “when a person points a finger to another person, the other four fingers of the pointer are directed to him/her”. If South African is better than my town, there is no gain saying that your backwater town is even worse than my town.

It is only an overfeed fool that will be chasing rat while the fire engulfs his/her house. I thought you would have compared South Africa to the cesspit called One Nigeria you forbearers fought to erect for three years.

Let us assume that your conjectural craps were true that I am in Nigeria striking the pavement to eke out three square meals a day. I am of the believe that your forbearers would be causing that the day you were born for fleeing from One Nigeria many them fought and died to sustain.

Are sure you are an IBO man ,you are starting to talk like an ABOKI,by the way learn to spell properly.So much for your level of education.You are just trying to distract me like a noisy mosquito looking for blood to suck.Please control yourself and stop stalking me.Go watch an X-rated movie or something.

Jeez you are so local.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by sjeezy8: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2010

[size=13pt]Oduduwa State not a do or die matter –Ooni [/size]
Friday, 01 January 2010 00:00 Joshua Dada

Ooni of Ile-Ife Oba Okunade Sijuwade has blamed the disunity in Yorubaland on politicians who capitalised on the disagreement between Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola to sow the seed of discord in the Yoruba  nation.

He said in his palace at the press conference organised to mark his 80th birthday anniversary which comes up on the 1st of January 2010.
Oba Sijuwade remarked that effort is being intensified to re-unite the race.

According to the monarch, Yoruba leaders all over the world will converge on Cotonou  in the Benin Republic in March 2010 to discuss the way forward.

http://www.compassnews.net/Ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37592:oduduwa-state-not-a-do-or-die-matter-ooni-&catid=36:news&Itemid=702

Become has a point but can the guy leave edo bayelsa and co . ,  out of it mehn? its annoying
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by asha80(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2010
sjeezy8:

Become has a point but can the guy leave edo bayelsa and co . , out of it mehn? its annoying

He has his eyes on Oil cheesy tongue
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Mekusxyz: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2010
The North will likely suffer at first but they should bounce back, since it is evident that you do not need oil to survive and they have abundant land to focus on agriculture and related endeavours. The South south (with billions of oil money) and South West (with Lagos develpedwith oil money) will kick off much earlier, followed by the south East, due to relative lack of federal infrastructure in the SE. But typical of Igbo, in a few years the SE will bounce up and down and overtake the rest of the pack. The oil and gas in Abia, Anambra and Imo will come in handy, complementing the natural acumen of the people.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by nduchucks: 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2010
EmperorOlu:

Are sure you are an IBO man ,you are starting to talk like an ABOKI.

Would you please clarify the above statement? One wonders whether ABOKI, as used here is a term of endearment or a bigotted statement.

Thanks
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by No2Atheism(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2010
Mekusxyz:

Only the North will suffer at first but they should bounce back, since it is evident that you do not need oil to survive and they have abundant land to focus on Agriculture and related endeavours. The South south and South West will kick off much earlier followed by the south East, due to relative lack of federal infrastructure in the SE. But typical of Igbo, in a few years the SE will bounce up and down and overtake the rest of the pack. The oil and gas in Abia, Anambra and Imo will come in handy.

- There is no need to try to instigate competition . . .

- This thread is should not be about who has the best television . . . hence i would appreciate if you please stop the incessant tendency to incite tribal issues . . .

- Whether Yorubas, Niger-Deltans or Ibos become first, second or last is irrelevant, infact I am sure a lot of people would careless so long as things are working for the benefit of the people in such nations.

- One can careless if Japan is better than US so long as being in Japan or being in US makes a positive difference to your life as a person.

- So please I beg you . . . kindly stop the attempt at inciting tribal sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello / Gunmen Attack Ekori Police Station In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.