Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Federal Republic Of South Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Republic Of South Nigeria (19619 Views)

Three Unique Heroes Of South-south, Nigeria / Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Beaf: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
@EmperorOlu

You are breaking records. How can anyone generate such a negative image in only 3 days on NL?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

So to expand my point about emperorship and worship of human beings, in the new nation, the law must not recognize nor elevate any individual above the law. You commit the offense, you head to jail. Period.

I have been asked not to use inflammatory comments so I would put this in the mildest way possible. I will suggest you go back to school and learn the definition of certain terminologies and words :

Definition : An Emperor is the supreme leader of an Empire

Please note that they did not say “supreme GOD of an empire”.

An Emperor is not worshipped, he may as well be a president because no leader has absolute power. Power remains in the hands of leader or Emperor as long as his soldiers, people are willing to allow it. Every Empire that has fallen is because the Emperor did not look out for his people. Japan is the only known Empire in the world and it has the second largest economy in the world. If you look at the countries of the countries been ruled by kings and emperors are better off than the one rules by president. It is a psychological thing ,something you will not be able to comprehend even I lecture you for the next 50 years.

Both kings and emperors are monarchs. Within the European context, "emperor" and "empress" are considered the highest of monarchical titles, ironic in that "emperor" began as a military honorific in a staunchly anti-monarchical republic.

Emperors were once given precedence over kings in international diplomatic relations; currently, precedence is decided by the length a head of state is continuously in office.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Katsumoto: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2009
Beaf:

That is not only uncalled for, it is also unhealthy. Why would one nation bankroll another, for what reasons?

I thought I was the only one that noticed that.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Eziachi: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
Republic of South Nigeria? Really? Since when?
You must be bleeding out of your bloody mind. There is no such thing as a country that will ever to be known as Southern Nigeria, now or forever. Any resemblance of South NIGERIA died between 1967-70, when the so-called South Nigerians joined the North to massacre their fellow southerners in desperate bid, we were told to uphold ONE NIGERIA.

So ONE NIGERIA you got and so ONE NIGERIA it shall remain. No one is going anywhere very soon. No sane Igbo or Efik man will ever go into another marriage with same southerners?
My ancestors says that, “only a fool will fall into the same hole twice even in pitched darkness”
Any day the Yoruba/North finally ran Nigeria to the ground, everybody will go back to pre 1914.
To your tents Oh! Everybody! No more marriage of any sort.
Republic of Southern Nigeria? Think again!
Another mini Nigeria in disguise?
Not on your Nelly.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

@emperorolu
Please don't derail this thread. Go back to your emperorship thread. You are too egocentric to contribute anything remotely useful here. Go ask any Lagosian what Oluwole means and he will happily explain to you.
Good bye!

Yes i have EGO,thank you for noticing that.You are not too bright eh,i told you not to assume that my name is OLUWOLE just because it starts with olu but you came back here trying to give me lesson in yoruba language.Typical ibo ,over sabi na im dey kill una.You seem to love lagos a lot.I think say u dey abroad but he be like say Lagos na your own yankie ,oh boy go get visa make you travel the world go see solid places.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Pifa: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2009
sjeezy8:

Too late the North is with us whether anyone likes it or not. The time to split from the North has passed,Zik chose to be one Nigeria, so ONE we are. Whether they are slowing the south down or not.

@sjeezy8 and @asha 80

Truth be told, even the Sardauna of Sokoto didn’t want the union. That was why he sent the lesser known and less impressive Tafa Balewa Abubakar to Lagos to represent the North.

We blame the British for this contraption called Nigeria, but our dear nationalists, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Co, got us into this mess. Awolowo played a lesser role in the one-Nigeria dream, but Zik was the chief protagonist.

It was also our dear nationalists who frequently and so ferociously castigated the British for the Minerals Ordinance of 1916, and the 1945 Minerals Act, both of which arrogated ownership of Nigeria’s mineral oils to the British Crown, only to do an about-face when he became president of the first Republic.

It was Zik and his One-Nigeria nationalists who pushed for retaining the colonial era Minerals Act in section 158 of the 1963 constitution. It began, in essence, the ra.pe of the Niger Delta by their fellow countrymen. Note: I believe there was a 25-50% derivation to the ND in the first Republic.

The Northerners have tasted sweet crude and they loved it. They won’t relinquish that palate without a fight.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by asha80(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2009
This EmperorOlu does not even know what Onlythruth is getting at.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2009
EmperorOlu:

I have been asked not to use inflammatory comments so I would put this in the mildest way possible. I[b] will suggest you go back to school[/b] and learn the definition of certain terminologies and words :

Definition : An Emperor is the supreme leader of an Empire

[size=16pt] and then . . .  blah blah blah !!![/size]

You know, you are pushing your luck with me and I'm resisting your attempts to derail this thread. First you accuse me of being a criminal hiding in an obscure corner of the world. Next you accuse me of being illiterate. This is an internet forum and I would not and (no one should) divulge my personal information here. However, I would say that I am a citizen of the most powerful country on earth and I live in the richest state of that country. An i.d.io.t like you is in South Africa scheming to go to Nigeria, and to impose a monarchic system long discredited around the world. The Japanese "emperor" you refer to was effectively "humanized" after the defeat and surrender of Japan in 1945. What the Japs have now is a symbolic emperor with little of no power. Japan is a Parliamentary democracy.
Like I said before, don't derail this thread with your egocentric megalomania. Thank you! wink
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
We blame the British for this contraption called Nigeria, but our dear nationalist, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Co, got us into this mess. Awolowo played a lesser role in the one-Nigeria dream, but Zik was the chief protagonist.

You can't blame Zik for the one nigeria view though. He lived in America and encountered a lot of racism and he became a pan-africanist; proud of his african roots and determined to create a nation with similar ideology. He probably though we are all black and have something more in common with each other. He didn't know the ethnic bigotry would come in play. One Nigeria was a pan-african concept
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
Beaf:

@EmperorOlu

You are breaking records. How can anyone generate such a negative image in only 3 days on NL?

@beaf - I am not here to make friends or kiss people’s behinds. I am here to voice my opinions, people don’t have to like it but at least I am honest and direct and I don’t sugar-coat my comments. People like onlytruth are the problem with Nigeria today, they sit behind their computers and talk the talk but they can’t walk they walk.If you notice he attacked mme first and I just shrugged him off like a fly that he is. He is obsessed with me because he doesn’t want to BOW down to an Emperor (LOL).Ask him to tell you how he will move the country forward if he becomes the president of Nigeria. That is where you find out how shallow minded he is.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
Pifa:

@sjeezy8 and @asha 80

Truth be told, even the Sardauna of Sokoto didn’t want the union. That was why he sent the lesser known and less impressive Tafa Balewa Abubakar to Lagos to represent the North.

We blame the British for this contraption called Nigeria, but our dear nationalist, Nnamdi Azikiwe and Co, got us into this mess. Awolowo played a lesser role in the one-Nigeria dream, but Zik was the chief protagonist.

It was also our dear nationalist who frequently and so ferociously castigated the British for the Minerals Ordinance of 1916, and the 1945 Minerals Act, both of which arrogated ownership of Nigeria’s mineral oils to the British Crown, only to do an about-face when he became president of the first Republic.

It was Zik and his One-Nigeria nationalists who pushed for retaining the essence of the colonial era Minerals Act in section 158 of the 1963 constitution. It began, in essence, the ra.pe of the Niger Delta by their fellow countrymen. Note: I believe there was a 25-50% derivation to the ND in the first Republic.

The Northerners have tasted sweet crude and they loved it. They won’t relinquish that palate without a fight.

thats the exact reason why i'm saying that they should be given 30% to 40% of crude oil income.
As for southern nigeria 'e don work put jara'.the capital is asaba.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Pifa: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2009
Beaf:

That is not only uncalled for, it is also unhealthy. Why would one nation bankroll another, for what reasons?

I hear you, Beaf. But unfortunately, a share of sweet crude derivation to the North may be the only way to realize any republic sans the North. I doubt that Northerners love Southerners so much that they'll give a limb to save their southern brothers. The only reason the North is in this union is the derivation from sweet crude. If crude in the ND dries up tomorrow, and if by magic sweet crude begins to gush out of the North, do you think they will be clamoring for "One Nigeria"?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

You know, you are pushing your luck with me and I'm resisting your attempts to derail this thread. First you accuse me of being a criminal hiding in an obscure corner of the world. Next you accuse me of being illiterate. This is an internet forum and I would not and (no one should) divulge my personal information here. However, I would say that I am a citizen of the most powerful country on earth and I live in the richest state of that country. An i.d.io.t like you is in South Africa scheming to go to Nigeria, and to impose a monarchic system long discredited around the world. The Japanese "emperor" you refer to was effectively "humanized" after the defeat and surrender of Japan in 1945. What the Japs have now is a symbolic emperor with little of no power. Japan is a Parliamentary democracy.
Like I said before, don't derail this thread with your egocentric megalomania. Thank you! wink

You and your friend asha80 have issues that you need to sort out.I don’t need luck ,I am already a multi millionaire and luck had nothing to do with it. An Ibo man who claims to have American citizen and proud of it. Great so why are you here then if you are no longer a Nigerian. From the comments you are making ,i can see you are all worked up. Don’t get a heart attack. It is ok to call me A I.d.i.ot, An i.d.i.o.t that is worth more than you financially. You think that because you live in USA's richest state makes you wealthy. For all i know you could be a cleaner in New York. There are many Ibos like you who were deported from the US to Nigeria and have now come to SA to try and make a new life here ,USA is over rated and you know it.When they get here they start speaking that funny accent but the accent mysteriously disappears after 2 weeks of hunger.

Come down to South and see how Yoruba boys dey broker diamond deals, go and ask 50 cent why he came to SA to meet Patrise Motsepe? The USA is a broke axx country that is now owned by Chinese bonds. The most powerful country in the world that was trashed by the jungle dwelling Vietnamese. The most powerful country in the world that can’t defeat a group of desert dwelling terrorists with all the weapons and soldiers they have. Don't kid yourself, Americans sleep with one eye open. Here in the south we are chilling.

If I become an emperor, you are free to come to Abuja with your Ojukwu and confront me (LOL, na that time u go know say khaki no be leather.)
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by asha80(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
EmperorOlu:

You and your friend asha80 have issues that you need to sort out.I don’t need luck ,I am already a multi millionaire and luck had nothing to do with it. An Ibo man who claims to have American citizen and proud of it. Great so why are you here then if you are no longer a Nigerian. From the comments you are making ,i can see you are all worked up. Don’t get a heart attack. It is ok to call me A SlowPoke, A SlowPoke that is worth more than you financially. You think because you live in the USA's richest state makes you wealthy. For all i know you could be a cleaner in New York. There are many Ibos like you who were deported from the US to Nigeria and have now come to SA try make a new life here ,USA is over rated and you know it.When they get here they start speaking that funny accent but accent quickly disappear after 2 weeks of hunger.

Come down to South and see how Yoruba boys dey broker diamond deals
, go and ask 50 cent why he came to SA to meet Patrise Motsepe? The USA is a broke axx country that is now owned by Chinese bonds. The most powerful country in the world that was trashed by the jungle dwelling Vietnamese. The most powerful country in the world that can’t defeat a group of desert dwelling terrorists with all the weapons and soldiers they have. Don't kid yourself, Americans sleep with one eye open. Here in the south we are chilling.

If I become an emperor, you are free to come to Abuja with your Ojukwu and confront me (LOL, na that time u go know say khaki no be leather.)

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
@EmperorOlu

Can we go back to the topic now? You are the king of heavens and your folks rule the universe.
Don't derail this thread. Where is Kosovo sef? angry
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
Everything can be negotiated. I would say that the quota system and federal character (which put many unqualified people in critical positions) is at the root of why the current Nigerian system is not working. So, that must never exist in any new nation south of the confluences. Education is the next. Every child must be sent to compulsory primary and secondary schools.
When we do these, quota system will die a natural death.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Pifa: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

You can't blame Zik for the one nigeria view though. He lived in America and encountered a lot of racism and he became a pan-africanist; proud of his african roots and determined to create a nation with similar ideology. He probably though we are all black and have something more in common with each other. He didn't know the ethnic bigotry would come in play. One Nigeria was a pan-african concept

Not blaming Zik and Co as such. . .just stating historical facts. What was behind Zik and Co's reasoning is something historians will debate for ever.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Eziachi: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
Why all of a sudden One Nigeria is no longer popular? The labour of our heros shall no longer be in vain as said in your national pledge is now forgotten?
We told you so, that one day, you will cry to have what we gave you on a platter of gold in 1967 but got civilian bombing, rape, abandoned property, 20 Naira, Quota system as a thank you. This just the begining as the evil that men do will live with them and their children.
I am so glad that I am alive to be reading this and the Great Ikemba & Dike Di Ora Nma is alive and kicking to witness what those that wanted to wipe us out has become.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2009
Onlytruth:

@EmperorOlu

Can we go back to the topic now? You are the king of heavens and your folks rule the universe.
Don't derail this thread. Where is Kosovo sef? angry

You attacked me first when i posted the flag of odua, you have been attacking since i started my topic SAVING NIGERIA. But you chicken out now after you have received a few well deserved lashes from me. Next time don't wake a sleeping lion.

More Lessons on South Africa:

South Africa is a great country because it benefits intelligent blacks, due to the B.E.E (Black Economic Empowerment) programs in this country. A Blackman can become anything he wishes to be in SA unlike the USA and England that favors whites before blacks.

The industry of SA is vast from Diamonds, Iron ore, Rand Gold Bullion, Cement, Zinc, Wine exports, Agricultural exports, Product Franchising ,stock market ,online currency trading ,Property development ,Security , e.t.c the list is endless. You can become a commission based deal broker buy helping the seller get a buyer or helping a buyer get a seller or you can invest your own money and watch it grow. Within 6 months you can hit your first million and then the sky is not your limit but your starting point.

Do you know that SA manufactures BMW and HUMMER H3 and I mean manufacture not assemble! Research South Africa ,maybe you will understand why I am so jealous of the country.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Beaf: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2009
Abagworo:

thats the exact reason why i'm saying that they should be given 30% to 40% of crude oil income.
As for southern nigeria 'e don work put jara'.the capital is asaba.

Pifa:

I hear you, Beaf. But unfortunately, a share of sweet crude derivation to the North may be the only way to realize any republic sans the North. I doubt that Northerners love Southerners so much that they'll give a limb to save their southern brothers. The only reason the North is in this union is the derivation from sweet crude. If crude in the ND dries up tomorrow, and if by magic sweet crude begins to gush out of the North, do you think they will be clamoring for "One Nigeria"?

If we choose to break up, we will not need to pay anyone any bribe or "protection" money.
Having oil can arm any breakaway to levels of sophistication unheard of in these parts. . . at very short notice! grin grin grin grin grin Even spirits go fear!
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
The industry of SA is vast from Diamonds, Iron ore, Rand Gold Bullion, Cement, Zinc, Wine exports, Agricultural exports, Product Franchising ,stock market ,online currency trading ,Property development ,Security , e.t.c the list is endless. You can become a deal broker buy helping the seller get a buyer or helping a buyer get a seller or you can invest your own money and watch it grow. Within a 6 months you can hit your fist million and then the sky is not your limit but your starting point.

Do you know that SA manufactures BMW and HUMMER H3 and I mean manufacture not assemble! Research South Africa ,maybe you will understand why I am so jealous of the country.

Bros then change your nationality grin

Anyways sha do you want to open another thread to extol south africa? I have said I am interested in joining you- i want to learn about the business opportunities there, abeg money is my main concern, you can only talk of this one nigeria when you have food in your stomach
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2009
EmperorOlu:

You attacked me first when i posted the flag of odua, you have been attacking since i started my topic SAVING NIGERIA. But you chicken out now after you have received of few well deserved lashes from me. Next time don't wake a sleeping lion.

more blah!

You can see that I like this thread. It is part of my "education" about Nigeria. I am genuinely interested in knowing what can work and what can't work. We can take this your nonsense "fight" to your emperor thread. Just leave this thread alone. There are people here who want to learn. Thank you again and good bye!
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by vangogh: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

Ethnic bigotry is a symptom of economic injustice that characterizes our society. Fact is where economic opportunities
and optimism abound, ethnic bigotry will be minimized to a tolerable level.
Many prosperous nations are not as homogeneous as we think.
China, USA, UK, and the EU to a lesser extent, are good examples of unions/nations that are thriving well.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by asha80(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
^^^^EU is not a nation
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

Bros then change your nationality grin

Anyways sha do you want to open another thread to extol south africa? I have said I am interested in joining you- i want to learn about the business opportunities there, abeg money is my main concern, you can only talk of this one nigeria when you have food in your stomach

I can never change my nationality even if i am fed up with Nigeria. I have been here for 8 years but I have never applied for citizenship even though I have a permanent resident permit. I don’t need their citizen because I don’t intend to stay here forever. Home is home whether you like it or not.I spent the first 22yrs of my life in Lagos and there is something about Nigeria no amount of wealth can make you forget. When i say i am jealous of South Africa, I mean i don't understand why life can be so comfortable in this African country but life in my own home country is hard as nails.

I wish Nigeria could be as good as South Africa, but well that is wishful thinking. Talk does not build countries, action does. I thought you were in the USA?
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2009
yeah I am, but I follow where I can make the most money cool, i don't want to die working for anyone. Starting a major business would not be easy in the US so I want to look for a country that is favorable to minorities and fairly stable. Nothing I believe is impossible with hardwork
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by EmperorOlu: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

yeah I am, but I follow where I can make the most money cool, i don't want to die working for anyone. Starting a major business would not be easy in the US so I want to look for a country that is favorable to minorities and fairly stable. Nothing I believe is impossible with hardwork

Oh ,i understand ,the good thing here is that the black government has made laws that ensure (or forces) whited own companies and investor to have a black partners . Before an investor can start a business in SA he/she must partner with a black south Africa or black African. These applies to high level investors mostly.

The precious stones sector in SA is very lucrative if you know what you are doing.If you have Jewish friends in the USA who buy diamonds, we can set something up. I design websites part time but i broker deals a lot. You don't need to come to SA, if you can network in the USA ,look for businessmen or small companies that are looking to buy precious stones ,iron ore ,rand gold or other raw material that can be found in the Southern part of Africa (I can travel to Congo or Angola if need be)

You let me know once you have a demand and i will search for a supplier, one if find one we can set up a video conference via skype and negotiate the terms of sale. Since you and I are the brokers depending on the size of the deal we will share 3% of the sale.

Say for example ,if your buyer buys diamonds from my supplier to the tune of $10 million , we get paid $300,000 and share 50-50 as middle them. Before the deal goes true your buyer must provide us with 1 guarantor and I must provide your buyer 1 guarantor here in SA. A guarantor can be in form of a bank or an attorney to ensure both parties that the deal is real. Let me know what you think.

I am going out now with my family,it is 15 minutes to 12.am here we are going to a nearby church to celebrate. I will probably send you a reply tomorrow. Happy New Year to everyone including my friend onlytruth. I wish you all a great and prosperous new year.

P.S if you do decide to come to SA ,please bring with you a truck load of condoms because you will not be able to hold yourself when you see the kinds of big black booties that reside here.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by vangogh: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
asha 80:

^^^^EU is not a nation

I did not say EU was a nation. Always read through before criticizing. My original statement below.

China, USA, UK, and the EU to a lesser extent, are good examples of unions/nations that are thriving well.
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2009
P.S if you do decide to come to SA ,please bring with you a truck load of condoms because you will not be able to hold yourself when you see the kinds of big black booties that reside here.

kai, why will nigerians be spoiling south africa for this na
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by becomrich16: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2009
Mekusxyz
You claim it should be in the centre. Please check google satellite picture. The centre of your southern Nigeria is between Owo in ondo state and Benin city in edo state. see picture. go and measure it yourself.

Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by sjeezy8: 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ post

No thank you I would rather remain in one Nigerian with the fulanis/hausas and dormant, than with fellow southerners who obviously have a problem with my region (as of right now).

LOL doesnt make any sense want to abuse SW Nigeria, then try and create a country with them afterwards. Ill say it a thousand times, just cause were in the south doesnt mean we're on the same page. If anything the SW Nigeria is along the same lines as the middlebelt moderate.

lol I can go with a odua republic but NOT for a southern Nigeria. No wayyyyyyy makes no sense nikkus
Re: Federal Republic Of South Nigeria by No2Atheism(m): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
becomrich;:

Mekusxyz  
You claim it should be in the centre. Please check google satellite picture. The centre of your southern Nigeria is between Owo in ondo state and Benin city in edo state.  see picture. go and measure it yourself.

grin grin grin

See me see trouble . . . see as people dey fight on top something that is not real . . . .  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / Buhari At The Inauguration Ceremony Of Idriss In Chad (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.