Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (49432 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
my friend's sister's cousin's boyfriend nephew cheesy cheesy cheesy

Allizwell

On the internet, you only have your words to make an impression and you can carefully plan your words and hide behind them very easily indeed... cheesy
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ChukwuJuwon: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
continue with the relationship if you want too..you be Jew nothing do you buh since the guy na hitman I see men getting him through you if both of una close die wella.
n.b don't ignore his calls oooo just play along for him to tell you something like that he really likes you and be vigilant baby don't looseguard

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

On the internet, you only have your words to make an impression and you can carefully plan your words and hide behind them very easily indeed... cheesy
very true!

Long time baba. You just dey disappear and reappear. Na you oooo
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
very true!

Long time baba. You just dey disappear and reappear. Na you oooo

Abami Eda aka Baba for the plenty gehs.. grin

Baba, I just dey on lowkey things o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:
continue with the relationship if you want too..you be Jew nothing do you buh since the guy na hitman I see men getting him through you if both of una close die wella.
n.b don't ignore his calls oooo just play along for him to tell you something like that he really likes you and be vigilant baby don't looseguard
Lol. I pity the girl more when I read comments such as this. Please op, don't gamble with your life. The dude told you himself that he has wasted souls(killing), I wonder how you'd eat and laugh with a guy who doesn't value the lives of others?, or better still, what makes you think one day when things go south between you two your own life won't be wasted?. Keep this silly love aside. If he was a graduate and is telling you this as his past, I would have said you should go on with the relationship. What you should do now is to take his calls, have a meeting with him, and tell him you love him too but your life is at stake here, and promise to keep his secrets to yourself but you mustn't go on with this relationship .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Julivas(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Run for your dear life fir ur saje and for the sake of ur family. Do it with wisdom o.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by PaARAaH(f): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
How can he be a student and also be a lord? In my school, you must graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.
Somtimes lordship depends on high recommendation to their grandfather / grandmaster
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Na me tell her say make she go dey date her fellow student talk more of a cultist? Please think out of the box, what do girls gain from dating their fellow student? Just to end up doing countless abortions and end up with a broken heart.

When you are ready to learn more about this game called life...Holla at me on the low! And I'm not referring to just this threads topic! Take care.....

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Stevengerd(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Geraldyne. This Is The Stage Where U Need To Be Logical/ Vigilant. Dnt Mind People Telling U To Run, If U, U Are At Risk. Wat U Need To Do, Be 1 Leg In, 1Leg Out... Stay Sharp
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by kushercain: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..nairalanders help me

Not Adding up dear, my verdz he's a pussy nigga which should make u run faster...stray bullets is real
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
people they fear sha

op cultists are nice, gentle n loving

just keep calm

BAN r friendly
endtime advice
@op
e go dey wise u just quietly breakup with this ur cultist boyfriend cos if cult fight occur between im group and another group dem fit use u count score oo.and him being say im don take ppl lives makes it twice as dangerous being with him.anyway u no need to come here 4 advice b4 u know the right thing to do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by torqque7(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mtcheew child's play..smh lord kor saviour ni,rubbish talk,brainless bf with a running mouth+weak game(Pvssy niggas)and clueless O.p with very Lil experience. Anyway you are just scared for nothing@O.p ..you can be friends but don't date a dude like that who runs his mouth like tap.Same category of guys who will tell the whole school when they fvck a girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmmmm children spilling trash all over here. street men no dey voice.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stanleysteno:

hello rukky, sorry for bordering u, i will like to know if u attended federal polytechnic auchi
No
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by bossrillboss: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
op...try get sense na....u c death nd u still dey ask pple make I go die ..abeg pack well..nxt story joor...abasha iranu.

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by emmyid(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
How can he be a student and also be a lord? In my school, you must graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.

Depends on the Fraternity.... He could be a lord who sails the campus ship.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
I remember during my 100L, naso I go chyke one frat guy babe.. The evil babe cme invite me over to her hostel to pass the night..Unfortunately for me, the crazy morrafacker bf paid her an unexpected visit with his friends.

Chaii, the kind drilling when I receive that night pass wetin SARS dey give armed robbers. The thunder when go fire that guy and the babe dey load from Oshodi..
So u nu fit shadow dem atall ...
Guy u last ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by BasketballGURU(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
undecided
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hmmm..you know what to do....you just want people to impress it in you..peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ChukwuJuwon: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. I pity the girl more when I read comments such as this. Please op, don't gamble with your life. The dude told you himself that he has wasted lots of souls(killing), I wonder how you'd eat and laugh with a guy who doesn't value the lives of others?, or better still, what makes you think one day when things go south between you two your own life won't be wasted?. Keep this silly love aside. If he was a graduate and is telling you this as his past, I would have said you should go on with the relationship. What you should do now is to take his calls, have a meeting with him and tell him you love him too but your life is at stake here and promise to keep his secrets to yourself but you mustn't go on with this relationship .

smiles her life is at stake you right but she can't be killed..that was why I said she should not be scared buh apart from that she fit go pass through trauma ooo if kasala start to dey burst grin
I just hope she plays her game well
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ChukwuJuwon: 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stevengerd:
Geraldyne. This Is The Stage Where U Need To Be Logical/ Vigilant. Dnt Mind People Telling U To Run, If U, U Are At Risk. Wat U Need To Do, Be 1 Leg In, 1Leg Out... Stay Sharp

exactly I don't buy the idea she should run just keep calm iono see useless frat wey go kill Jew buh dem fit give you drilling of life ooooo buh you no go die grin

we no suppose pity you sef better people go come una go pursue dem naw you wan use killer do husband but it nothing change is constant

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by maturemindsonly(m): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

More nonsense! The NBM boys are referred to as sevens not lords! A word is enough 4 the wise....I have fed you enough now let's keep derailing! tongue

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
I remember during my 100L, naso I go chyke one frat guy babe.. The evil babe cme invite me over to her hostel to pass the night..Unfortunately for me, the crazy morrafacker bf paid her an unexpected visit with his friends.

Chaii, the kind drilling when I receive that night pass wetin SARS dey give armed robbers. The thunder when go fire that guy and the babe dey load from Oshodi..
hahahhha na so me sef, go dey lash my ex knowing fully well say her current guy na cultist wey dey even attack guys wey dey talk talk to her... My own case, him don too hear about me, so him Conner me with one other frat guy to attack me... Fortunately for me, I have been helpful to the other guy financially in the past when he was in need... So when the guy see me, him tell the idiot to leave me... Na so dem begin quarrel.... Me I continue to nack the babe despite serious threats from the guy... Today him and the girl dey married sha... I bin no nack her when we dey date because she be virgin but this frat guy rape disvirgin her... Lol.. women don too send men go their early graves... Sorry o my brother... Me sef for suffer your fate... ( besides the help I don give that other guy, him also know say I dey close to him superior wey go treat him Bleep up if him mess with me)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by edimolu(m): 3:53am On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:

u sure u OK??..stop mentionin me
Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 4:59am On Apr 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhha na so me sef, go dey lash my ex knowing fully well say her current guy na cultist wey dey even attack guys wey dey talk talk to her... My own case, him don too hear about me, so him Conner me with one other frat guy to attack me... Fortunately for me, I have been helpful to the other guy financially in the past when he was in need... So when the guy see me, him tell the idiot to leave me... so dem begin quarrel.... Me I continue to nack the babe despite serious threats from the guy... Today him and the girl dey married sha... I bin no nack her when we dey date because she be virgin but this frat guy rape disvirgin her... Lol.. women don too send men go their early graves... Sorry o my brother... Me sef for suffer your fate... ( besides the help I don give that other guy, him also know say I dey close to him superior wey go treat him Bleep up if him mess with me)

Hhaahhahhhhahahhha. That's why it's good to be good. cheesy
My own be say I nor even know say the babe get guy talkless of say her guy na runs man.. ;DD
You know that kinda feeling when you don't spread for bed waiting for the show to take place and the next thing u hear na one rude knock on the door. Immediately she started shaking , na dere I know say my case is different. Lol.

Bros, any man when nor fear woman I dey fear DAT man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 13, 2017
dis thread na 4 cultis o,mk i run Jor,op if he's a cultist den y nt cultivate himgrin

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by crackhouse(m): 5:33am On Apr 13, 2017
U are in for a long thing. But if I were u I will head to the security straight away that's if u have the guts oo.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Davash222:
You were misinformed young lady or better still, don't say what you dont know. Buccaneers are called lords too.

@Op. Maybe he's trying to scare you. Can't imagine a cultist telling a lady that he's a cultist. Besides, BAN are peaceful. 99%intelligence, 1%ruggedity.
Daalu. It was fun those days at Unizik. Say no to cultism though.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Davidhero(m): 5:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Cholls:
my brother she dey school abeg leave my babe.

And Op Jacksparr0w127 get the solution. mago

tongue gringrin
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by linearity: 5:48am On Apr 13, 2017
But you said both of you have a lot in common, it will be interesting to know what things you have in common with a cultists.

It is hard to advise someone against going out with someone they have a lot in common with...come to think of it, cultists have to get laid too, marry and father kids...and who is best suitable for that role than, someone who already found a lot in common with them...please take one for the team.

We know kongi na bastard and we certainly do not this guy going about raping girls when kongi come knocking, especially those who have nothing in common with him, which would be majority of girls out there.

We all have our own cross in life to carry, this might just be yours and you will be doing a lot of goods to humanity & girls each day you carry it, plus this cross appear to be a good match for you as you already have a lot in common.

6 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Enahi:
Been there done that......i will advice you change your school for ur safety!!! I experienced something similar way back while trying to get into uni, they are usually not afraid to tell u the truth when they are in love but they will threaten your life if you try to leave them.

You cant leave him neither can u ignore him and any guy that comes your way OYO is his case.

and the cultist Fvcked u really good wink

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

No

hello rukky, sorry for bordering u, i will like to know if u served/serving in Ijebu-ode, OGUN State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.