Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (49476 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2017
emmyid:

Depends on the Fraternity.... He could be a lord who sails the campus ship.
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Motolank: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Propose wedding to him anuofia

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Stevengerd(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:

exactly I don't buy the idea she should run just keep calm iono see useless frat wey go kill Jew buh dem fit give you drilling of life ooooo buh you no go die grin

we no suppose pity you sef better people go come una go pursue dem naw you wan use killer do husband but it nothing change is constant
Abi Naw
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by flexcool131(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=ToriBlue post=55514323]How can he be a student and also be a lord? In my school, you must graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.[/quote

How come you knew all this if you're not dating one,though you're right
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

hello rukky, sorry for bordering u, i will like to know if u served/serving in Ijebu-ode, OGUN State

Lol
No
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2017
lipsrsealed This ToriBlue of a girl is too stvpid I've never met a stvpid person as her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ellahzy(f): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahhahah... grin cheesy
hey good morning
*ps* you omitted the number
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2017
ellahzy:

hey good morning

*ps* you omitted the number

Oops. Sorry about that..

Done##
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by kilonso001(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2017
@OP,

I would want you to read this carefully and digest it. Apparently, your BF is a member of the Buccaneers Association of Nigeria (BAN), and that is why he called himself a Lord. Members of this association refer to themselves as Sealords, hence the term lords.

First and foremost, for him to have come out openly to you, means he likes you and would not want to keep anything from you. If you like him, do not let his association to BAN stop you from dating him. All those craps about Buccaneers being cultist are nothing but Bullshit.

Please DM me so I can explain some other things i cant share here with you. You could also ask your BF to DM me also. I would love to have a chat with him too.

4 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by sconp: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

More nonsense! The NBM boys are referred to as sevens not lords! A word is enough 4 the wise....I have fed you enough now let's keep derailing! tongue
she's correct. a graduate member of the NBM is a lord while any BAN member is also a lord.

4 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Love, is the only thing connecting both of you ..right ?

You are too young, too young to understand what love is. When that energy called love is converted to another form of energy, which is jealousy, hatred and possessiveness. You wont see what will happen to you, but we will receive a little warning 'Graphic Pictures, Viewers Discretion Advised'.

Many cultist who have killed, turn out to be armed robbers and kidnappers when times become hard. I am not saying your boy love has not robbed before, I am not saying he has not kidnapped before, but there is something I know that you are guilty of.

You are guilty of knowing a self-confessed Killer, without reporting to the Law enforcement agent, you are an accessory after murders and I judge you this moment to be guilty.

Do not tell me I cant judge you.

Go to the nearest Police Station and get one murderer off the streets this moment, you are not safe by running away from him. He will eliminate you to save his secret.

Do not mind fellow cultists on this forum who take it lightly with murder, if I know where you are this moment, I will have the police knocking on your doors already.

I do not tolerate issues of murder.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by kingguu(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2017
Davash222:
You were misinformed young lady or better still, don't say what you dont know. Buccaneers are called lords too.

@Op. Maybe he's trying to scare you. Can't imagine a cultist telling a lady that he's a cultist. Besides, BAN are peaceful. 99%intelligence, 1%ruggedity.
cultist spotted

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Davash222(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2017
kingguu:
cultist spotted
I mustn't be a cultist to know all that.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:

exactly I don't buy the idea she should run just keep calm iono see useless frat wey go kill Jew buh dem fit give you drilling of life ooooo buh you no go die grin

we no suppose pity you sef better people go come una go pursue dem naw you wan use killer do husband but it nothing change is constant
some cult groups dey kill jew when kasala bust if the jew happens to be related to their main target or na girlfriend to their target like in the case of op.dem dey do this sometimes if their main target remains elusive.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2017
emmyid:

Depends on the Fraternity.... He could be a lord who sails the campus ship.
Captain Jack Sparrow tinzs ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hhaahhahhhhahahhha. That's why it's good to be good. cheesy
My own be say I nor even know say the babe get guy talkless of say her guy na runs man.. ;DD
You know that kinda feeling when you don't spread for bed waiting for the show to take place and the next thing u hear na one rude knock on the door. Immediately she started shaking , na dere I know say my case is different. Lol.

Bros, any man when nor fear woman I dey fear DAT man.
chei... It's not like say you don even collect one hand before this thing happen... I feel your pains... D girl sef no try at all... She just wan fuckkk fine boy without caring for him safety...True talk my brother... Infact any man wey no fear woman no go even fear God sef... Bible say the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, but me I say " the fear of women is the beginning of long life"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by skimmy005: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Anyway just to be on the safe said let me help you out briefly! A lord is actually a code name for a member of the buccaneers association of nigeria (BAN)......all that graduate crap is dust! Real talk!
guy u be mugu I swear if u dnt knw anytin abt BAN kip mute must u lie, eiye h1 is refer to as lord, aiye h1 is refer to as lord not only bucanear ans lords

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
chei... It's not like say you don even collect one hand before this thing happen... I feel your pains... D girl sef no try at all... She just wan fuckkk fine boy without caring for him safety...True talk my brother... Infact any man wey no fear woman no go even fear God sef... Bible say the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, but me I say " the fear of women is the beginning of long life"...
Bros, if to say me and her don dey gbensh I for collect the beating graciously..
But I never unhook bra sef before those wild animals descended on me.. grin
The babe just tell dem say I be her coursemate.. Imagine babe when dey study Theatre Arts say Engineering student na her coursemate.. cheesy
Bros, till I graduate I nor pass the night for any babe hostel o. Either you come over to my apartment or jes fogerrit.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ChukwuJuwon: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

some cult groups dey kill jew when kasala bust if the jew happens to be related to their main target or na girlfriend to their target like in the case of op.dem dey do this sometimes if their main target remains elusive.
kilonso001:
@OP,

I would want you to read this carefully and digest it. Apparently, your BF is a member of the Buccaneers Association of Nigeria (BAN), and that is why he called himself a Lord. Members of this association refer to themselves as Sealords, hence the term lords.

First and foremost, for him to have come out openly to you, means he likes you and would not want to keep anything from you. If you like him, do not let his association to BAN stop you from dating him. All those craps about Buccaneers being cultist are nothing but Bullshit.

Please DM me so I can explain some other things i cant share here with you. You could also ask your BF to DM me also. I would love to have a chat with him too.
lefulefu:

grin 231 boiz
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:

smiles her life is at stake you right but she can't be killed..that was why I said she should not be scared buh apart from that she fit go pass through trauma ooo if kasala start to dey burst grin
I just hope she plays her game well
Lol, have you heard of a situation where the guy's rival group went looking for him in his apartment just to find his gf there and she was killed?. More so, have you heard of where their gfs are deliberately killed to send a message to them?.

Cult boys are not worth dating please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ChukwuJuwon: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:
lipsrsealed This ToriBlue of a girl is too stvpid I've never met a stvpid person as her.

lol she needs to be enlighte

1 Like

olihilistic:

lol she needs to be enlighten

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ChukwuJuwon: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, have you heard of a situation where the guy's rival group went looking for him in his apartment just to find his gf there and she was killed?. More so, have you heard of where their gfs are deliberately killed to as a message to him.

okay
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:

grin 231 boiz
lol wetin dat one mean? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Cutestud(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2017
There are two things involved...he's either truly a buccaneer or he's just lying.
If he's lying, you are safe buh don't date him cos he's a fake n*gga claiming to be what he aint.
If he truly is there are two things involved...he's telling u cos he trusts u n needs an ear to confess to or he's trying to scare u into a relationship with him.
If he's telling u cos he needs an ear, u safe buh dnt date him. U nt a therapist or d priest n in a worst case scenario u cld end up as bait in a cult war.
If he's telling u to scare u into dating him then there's only thing involved. Dump the muhfucka. He ain't got d balls to ask a girl out decently. U better of single.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, have you heard of a situation where the guy's rival group went looking for him in his apartment just to find his gf there and she was killed?. More so, have you heard of where their gfs are deliberately killed to a message to him.

some campus no go hear word.dem think na swag dating a cultboy.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:

some campus no go hear word.dem think na swag dating a cultboy.
What swag?, I can't risk my life for a boy that doesn't have sense.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bros, if to say me and her don dey gbensh I for collect the beating graciously..
But I never unhook bra sef before those wild animals descended on me.. grin
The babe just tell dem say I be her coursemate.. Imagine babe when dey study Theatre Arts say Engineering student na her coursemate.. cheesy
Bros, till I graduate I nor pass the night for any babe hostel o. Either you come over to my apartment or jes fogerrit.. cheesy
hahaha, this one bad pass as been think o... You no even unhook bra sef.. d girl too go give that senseless lie, na him be say dem don drill you confess say you be Engineering Student... The Frat guy beat or slap the girl? Looking back now, I feel say the risk man pikin take because of puna no really dey worth am but the dick no dey hear word... Very selfish dick man pikin go get.. the unconditional love for puna don send many men go early graves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahaha, this one bad pass as been think o... You no even unhook bra sef.. d girl too go give that senseless lie, na him be say dem don drill you confess say you be Engineering Student... The Frat guy beat or slap the girl? Looking back now, I feel say the risk man pikin take because of puna no really dey worth am but the dick no dey hear word... Very selfish dick man pikin go get.. the unconditional love for puna don send many men go early graves

Immediately they entered , the first question when the guy ask na "who is this Jew?" . The Lady hurriedly replied,"He is my coursemate."
When I saw their mean faces , I shouted, "Yes I am her course rep. "

Honestly , the kind risk when Person don take cause of punna too much.. cheesy

Deek nor dey hear word at all. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2017
I feel he wants to scare her to either leave him or to stay with him in fear.
When I was on school. I had a friend, he was even a born again Christian, that's what he portrayed to me and said.. We became best of friends, until I graduated.
Then one day, I bumped into one of my friends in school, we were shocked and happy seeing each other. So we were asking ourselves of everyone in school and where they are now..
This friend then said, ALexia do u remember so so guy, that one, who's your best friend in school? I said yes but it's been long, Av seen him. We've lost contact after graduation. And guess what he said? He laughed and said ALexia, there is something u don't know about that your friend.. I said what? He said if I tell u, u will be shocked.. I said talk jare. He said do u know the guy is head of one cult In school back then. I was frozen. I screamed what! I shook my head, no way! He is born again Christian, he even leads a Christian group in school. The guy laughed more and said look he was he head of a cult in group. He didn't want to tell u, so he won't scare u off..and he used the Christian group as a front. He's deadly and has master planned so many killing in school. Although He likes your company that why he pretended all thru. If not u would have cut him off your side.

And I said and u knew! U didn't tell me? shocked
He said tell ke! I couldn't o. And by the way nothing happened to u nah.
I said but his rivals could have killed me!
He said nah, everyone knew u guys weren't dating and both of u were just good friends. So no need killing u. and u were a cheerful calm mummy's girl, back then. And he protected u but u didn't know. I was like wow!

God saved me o... I can't even think about it.
Am still surprised till today. And this guy preaches with an innocent look. There was nothing devious about him.. But mehn I never knew I was playing. Chatting, laughing, sharing my meals with one presido of one cult!

Op pls use your head. U are in grave danger. Try and play safe. I Dont know how but just be safe.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.