Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42105 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Pilot
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2017
A doctor
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by YelloweWest: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

You love food, so you'd rather marry a chef or a caterer. cool

I love money and a good fvck, and just about anything, if done rightly, can yield monetary returns. So that strikes out the occupational preference for me, leaving me with the physical preference. Hence my comment.

So if I'm presented with an option of choosing between a doctor who earns top greenbacks and a moderately paid banker, I'd simply go with the girl with the biggest ass, which could also be the doctor. winkgrin
I like u joor
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by increaze: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2017
Wizkid - Extended inter (New Video)

It’s a sound and a style that is changing western music. Afrobeats – the fusion of African and international pop music is helping secure some of West Africa’s brightest stars a global audience. Jasmine Dotiwala speaks to Nigeria artist Wizkid about his career, his background and his influences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tyUHIseSoE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by iyke649(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2017
PaARAaH:

Proudly an Engineer
Same here dear. Which aspect?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by plessis: 12:40am On Apr 15, 2017
So, no girl likes a mathematician?

E Don be for me

6 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by PaARAaH(f): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2017
iyke649:
Same here dear. Which aspect?
Chemical engineering how bout u?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Igbopikin112: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2017
For me....I'd give anything for a sexy programmer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by stevio(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2017
They have succeeded in ruining you my friend grin
SINZ:
Anything!

Just have wide hips and nyash and you got me. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:08am On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

Tell me you are a doctor so you can heal me at any time or just tell me that you are an electric engineer so you can fix stuff in our house

Hey papi!

Rrrrrrrrrr

I am an Electrical Engineer...

ARE WE GOOD TO GO?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by pocohantas(f): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Engineers!
Engineers!
Engineers!
Once again Engineers!

Engine guys are bae!
Keep calm and date an engineer... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by MustiizRaja(m): 1:10am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I used to have a thing for guys in uniforms but not anymore. It didn't even have to be a white-collar job, just as long as he wore a uniform I would buckle at the knees grin Anything from chef, waiter, bartender, etc.

night guard nko.. the likes of Kuta guard
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Biospnx(m): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Seeing a tall slim beautiful straight lady in corporate wear and good corporate shoes fit kill me

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by enesty77(m): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2017
pxjosh:
I can Link you up with pharmacist(s)
oya bros.. help a brother
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by enesty77(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Engineers!
Engineers!
Engineers!
Once again Engineers!

Engine guys are bae!
Keep calm and date an engineer... cheesy
Correct babe, u can say dat again jor... shout it louder
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by cyber5(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2017
A female Computer Scientist like RolaDiva, Programmer, Web developer, web designer, hacker, tech blogger, software developer

Then you've got me 5000%
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by sisisioge: 1:37am On Apr 15, 2017
I used to get weak in the knees for doctors and guys in uniform(Military) but now I'm all for the number jugglers. I love engineers, statisticians, analysts, stock broker...all the works. So long as you are a number guru that knows mathematics, you've got my attention grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by oluwakayd: 1:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Connecting People, Creating Wealth Get 100% (x2) of your Investments minimum of 10 mins and maximum of 7 days. FUNDERSKLUB is a platform for donation, Change your Live by joining FUNDERSKLUB. You do not need to refer anybody, we merge you ourselves automatically and you receive your payment to join click on this link http://www.fundersklub.com/
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by kilokeys(m): 1:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Haba.. I don't see any girl mentioning "musician"..

*rollingmyeyes*... Of which they wouldn't let me be.

#engineerbyday #musicianatnight
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I am an Electrical Engineer...

AuRE WE GOOD TO GO?

No!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by jojothaiv(m): 2:03am On Apr 15, 2017
An Architect will just be fine, sadly I'm yet to find one!
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by karma2000: 2:05am On Apr 15, 2017
any lady dat cannot cook with execissive will face de karma of single and searching at old age
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by karma2000: 2:06am On Apr 15, 2017
any lady dat cannot cook with execissive bad temper will face de karma of single and searching at old age
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by 19naia(m): 3:01am On Apr 15, 2017
I like No Job or big career ambitions to keep her from being with me and following me on extended travels. I be single to this days because all the girls i took interest in have been tied down to school, children or career.

Also, so much career is no good for the stationary couple where work-work-work and then come home too tired with only a few chores to do and then sleep with no energy for each other. Too much career is why some countries have low birth rates that cannot keep up with the death rate. Recipe for extinction.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Lionofdjungle: 3:34am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nothing beat like multi millionaire Christian Grey grin grin grin

Financially stable, all VIPs access , very hot & handsome man, own a penthouse with helipad & not to mention his "PLAYROOM " grin grin grin
D you mean THE OTHER ROOM?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Zdoh(m): 3:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Very beautifull
We buy and sell payoneer,paypal,skrill,bitcoin and neteller funds at good rate

Bring your funds for instant exchange to Naira...
instant payment guarantee.

Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by solomix10(m): 3:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Toks2008:
Tell me you are a caterer and you have won 60% of my affection and be a good caterer with wify attributes and I'm hooked.

So if you are a man or woman,what type of career endears you to the opposite sex?
Am a caterer... Are u hooked? my hole is very much tight nd hmmm u wil be my f1st..lol
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by olori98(f): 4:04am On Apr 15, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] as long at there is money in it, it is legit and he has time for me, no p.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by bongolistik(m): 4:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Medical professional, especially a doctor. They are the most caring professionals out there, coupled with their brilliancy. Of course I want someone that'd give me intelligent kids and not face painters and yahoo yahoo angry undecided
you missed it, no kid is born intelligent nor dull, you nurture your kid towards being intelligent. Even a carpenter's child can be the most brilliant, more intelligent than you medical doctor's child.

Then not even talking of inate ability, the child can come from any parent's, whether professional or not and also needs nurturing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.