Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42054 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Female nurse, pharmacist, medical practitioner or a psychologist like me.... I just have a thing or two for ladies in the medical line cool to the ladies out there.... Try out dating or marrying a psychologist and your problems are over cool
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Austinoiz(m): 4:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Anitateddy:
Any career.......As far as he is rich but not into dirty business.

Sister MONEYca, abeg no vex ooo, how many of today's 'rich' single guys do you know that'd not into something dirty?
Make una no dey delude unasef ooo...
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by henrimoto(m): 4:51am On Apr 15, 2017
kayzat:
I love them nurse in white skimpy uniform
Especially, Nurses in Uniform with good shape and moderate hips.

Halloooo Aunty Nerse.....
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by henrimoto(m): 4:56am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nothing beat like multi millionaire Christian Grey grin grin grin

Financially stable, all VIPs access , very hot & handsome man, own a penthouse with helipad & not to mention his "PLAYROOM " grin grin grin
. Lol....@Succubus, helipad ko, Airspace ni...Lol
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

Tell me you are a doctor so you can heal me at any time or just tell me that you are an electric engineer so you can fix stuff in our house

Hey papi!

Rrrrrrrrrr

a beg which one b electric engineer? ayam electrical engine
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Cutie09(m): 5:12am On Apr 15, 2017
stephenmorris:
For a woman it's olosho but a man I think been a pastor or marriage counselor

True talk pastor is ok that's what I think but don't know if pastoral job is a career or a calling

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by femi4: 5:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Anitateddy:
Any career.......As far as he is rich but not into dirty business.
God give money to take care of this skin....I m ready to be your maga
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KangaIye: 5:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Nurses are beautiful cool
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by KangaIye: 5:26am On Apr 15, 2017
samyomz:
Female nurse, pharmacist, medical practitioner or a psychologist like me.... I just have a thing or two for ladies in the medical line cool to the ladies out there.... Try out dating or marrying a psychologist and your problems are over cool
cool
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Just be enterprising.
Not...

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
D you mean THE OTHER ROOM?

undecided undecided eeehhnn..u no watch FIFTY SHADES OF GREY ? angry lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:39am On Apr 15, 2017
henrimoto:
. Lol....@Succubus, helipad ko, Airspace ni...Lol

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Abeeeg u too no watch FIFTY SHADES OF GREY &
FIFTY SHADES DARKER
? embarassed

NAWA
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 15, 2017
MustiizRaja:

night guard nko.. the likes of Kuta guard

No, no security guards. I mentioned people in the food & beverage industry because that's the kind of job I used to do back then. Those were the people I was hobnobbing with if you may.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by divinelove(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Teacher
Nurse

A banker is a no no angry angry angry
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Creative things........like visual art (painting, sculpture, architecture, photography, film). I also find chefs and writers very sexy. The important thing is to do it with swag, passion, and be successful at it.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Tobium1(m): 6:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Tell me u're a nurse and ask for anytin and I shall do it. I love nurses, seeing dem in dat white dress turns me one
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:

Tell me you are a doctor so you can heal me at any time or just tell me that you are an electric engineer so you can fix stuff in our house

Hey papi!

Rrrrrrrrrr
I am a boxer. I can punch u in the cheeks - but not every time. Plz accept my love.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:
Anything!

Just have wide hips and nyash and you got me. wink

My Man - two thumbs up, way up grin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2017
Toks2008:
Tell me you are a caterer and you have won 60% of my affection and be a good caterer with wify attributes and I'm hooked.

So if you are a man or woman,what type of career endears you to the opposite sex?

A female airline captain, especially on an international route that it trusted with her company's best equipment and the lives of hundreds of people just gives me instant wood cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Mujtahida: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2017
bongolistik:
you missed it, no kid is born intelligent nor dull, you nurture your kid towards being intelligent. Even a carpenter's child can be the most brilliant, more intelligent than you medical doctor's child.

Then not even talking of inate ability, the child can come from any parent's, whether professional or not and also needs nurturing.
When they talk about intelligence, they narrow it down to book intelligence. Meanwhile the world has taken a quantum leap away from book intelligence. I just want my child to be deeply human.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Frolic: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Me I like any woman whose job's 8-2 I.e 6/24hrs for work, d rest to cater for the family.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by katniss(f): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Toks2008:
Tell me you are a caterer and you have won 60% of my affection and be a good caterer with wify attributes and I'm hooked.

So if you are a man or woman,what type of career endears you to the opposite sex?

Though anyone with a good job goes for me now, but I've always had a thing for engineers. Even as a student, I liked engineering students. I like that they're good at calculations and stuff. It just seemed brainy to me. I'm sapiosexual
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2017
A nurse oh lawd. i love nurses
A multi-instrumentalist. looking at her play the piano or guitar makes gets me rock solid! Yikes
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Eshiettk(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello, how are you doing?
Xtargold:
Medical doctor, Pilot or Soldier. cool
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Eshiettk(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello
Demola99:
Pilot
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by DaisyII: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, some of us are not so selective.

Just have hips and ass and we're good. grin
lolz...you are seeking a rare commodity.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by iyke649(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2017
PaARAaH:

Chemical engineering how bout u?
wow. Am also a Chemical Engineer. Nice to meet u dear. I presume you should be in ur finals. Are you?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Tyche(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I used to have a thing for guys in uniforms but not anymore. It didn't even have to be a white-collar job, just as long as he wore a uniform I would buckle at the knees grin Anything from chef, waiter, bartender, etc.

Even NURTW staff?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by oluwarantimi(f): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2017
I am a lady, and i love chefs guys in the kitchen are fucking sexy. 2. Captains in general air captains, ship captain even class captains cheesy 3. Medical doctors cool,

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by metallisc(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I used to have a thing for guys in uniforms but not anymore. It didn't even have to be a white-collar job, just as long as he wore a uniform I would buckle at the knees grin Anything from chef, waiter, bartender, etc.

i know what you mean, we love you too... can we hang out? cool grin grin grin grin

below is my picture in all my uniformed glory! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.