Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (29218 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by ImaIma1(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Op is just playing to the nairaland "commenters" that are always talking about ladies and materialism. Everyone seems to ok the write-up.
Some ladies want everything and they want it NOW. I dont believe that a relationship should be receiving on one part. The lady should spend also and give the guy things as well.
This "broke guys" issue seems to be a popular topic here and the guys here are always reacting bitterly. Are most nairaland guys broke? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mrphysics(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, sentimental folks are too blinded by their sentiments to bother how it really works out there, most of your Nairaland guys and alot of guys out there are operating on fribaults law, and it's time ladies wake up too, yes,infact I intend to raise my daughter that way,because I have seen case where the women helped bring up their men and at the end of the day they get tossed to a corner when things change, infact I have two examples with one of them being a close relative, so please, spare me all your online charade y'all play on this forum, I also encourage every lady reading this thread to read about fribaults law and the red pill, it will be your greatest loss as a woman to take care of yourself and take care of your man too,infact it's an error, even the Holy book says "a man who cannot provide for his house, is worse then an infidel". so my man,park well, and don't let sentiments blurr your logic
I completely understand you and I also believe that you are still missing something about relationship. It is a sin to stay with a lazy man, a man that doesn't look for ways to improve his condition. But leaving a guy because he is broke, my sister, it means you are there for only his money.
I have this lady, we were together since my undergraduate days and one thing I noticed is that she is this Safia type. Coming from a poor homes, she doesn't have the patience to strive in life. So on several occasions, she have asked me to pay her school fees? House rent, refill her gas, and host of other things. I rejected all of them and off she went.
I didn't even bother to know how she is doing, so one day I finally sent her a message to know if she has finally arrived. To my greatest surprise, the guy she gave herself to borrowed her money and she wants the guy to forget about it and at the end the guy had to beat her. Lol. she started explaining and I was laughing.
Do you want me to remember such kind of girl in life? I promised to pay her debt and set her free from that but at my own terms that nothing holds us together.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Actually 90% are grin
They are broke and lazy! They deserve to be treated like trash from ladies tongue
ImaIma1:
Op is just playing to the nairaland "commenters" that are always talking about ladies and materialism. Everyone seems to ok the write-up.
Some ladies want everything and they want it NOW. I dont believe that a relationship should be receiving on one part. The lady should spend also and give the guy things as well.
This "broke guys" issue seems to be a popular topic here and the guys here are always reacting bitterly. Are most nairaland guys broke? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
hmmm.... everybody talks in extreme.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mrphysics(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
a broke guy is someone who cannot provide all of the needs of his family and girlfriends. A poor man cant even provide for himself.
Did you see how you have fallen into your own pit. Thanks for the answer, at least I got how you think about guys.

This is exactly how every lady thinks and you were trying to be a good woman by adding His Family though I know you were just talking about providing for his girlfriend. Family is deeper and wider than boyfriend girlfriend.

Taking care of his girlfriend? sorry to ask, for doing what should she be taken care of, and I believe you mean solving all her problems? and her brother at home should be called what? I make sure my sister does not need money from guys, the family provides all her needs and hence the guy should only show a good leadership example and not monetary example.

once again, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
So a woman who can't assist a man to attain heights should be applauded abi?

So, you're ruling your conclusion on the fact that your close relative was tossed to a corner by a man whom she supported to rise to stardom? And what is the assurance that a rich man wouldn't have tossed your relative away?

Your point still doesn't justify the subject matter.. Try to come up with a more convincing point.. Try to think well this time. I'm waiting cool
and if she was tossed aside by a rich man,she would have had time to save her money and some of his money too which would have been a win win for her, don't forget I also used myself as an example, but his brokeness didn't stop him from cheating either
as for a woman helping her man to reach stardom, I prefer she becomes a business partner than investing her money in a man,that is the wisest thing to do,imagine you give your body and still give him your money ontop, double loss
if after all this you still are not seeing my points then I can't help you, my signature is there to let you why why you can't see my points
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
mrphysics:

I completely understand you and I also believe that you are still missing something about relationship. It is a sin to stay with a lazy man, a man that doesn't look for ways to improve his condition. But leaving a guy because he is broke, my sister, it means you are there for only his money.
I have this lady, we were together since my undergraduate days and one thing I noticed is that she is this Safia type. Coming from a poor homes, she doesn't have the patience to strive in life. So on several occasions, she have asked me to pay her school fees? House rent, refill her gas, and host of other things. I rejected all of them and off she went.
I didn't even bother to know how she is doing, so one day I finally sent her a message to know if she has finally arrived. To my greatest surprise, the guy she gave herself to borrowed her money and she wants the guy to forget about it and at the end the guy had to beat her. Lol. she started explaining and I was laughing.
Do you want me to remember such kind of girl in life? I promised to pay her debt and set her free from that but at my own terms that nothing holds us together.
The emboldened got me laughing out loud at a football viewing Centre cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Bruno3000(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
we need them as side chicks na cheesy...in case the main chicks no dey available.
tosyne2much:
This article is just the truth in its unclodthedness, and I know that many ladies will have the OP hated. They will lay ambush on this thread and will not comment, the one's that will comment will fault this write-up

At least, there are women out there who were able to put an end to their husbands' financial problems, not some lazy leaches who think heaven and earth should be awarded to them because they think they have kitty-cats

Olajumoke is perfect example of a woman who brought herself and her husband out of poverty and mediocrity. If she's as lazy as these ladies who come to Nairaland to express their disgust for financially unstable men, I'm sure that she will still be hawking her bread till now. Any lady that sees relationship as poverty alleviation scheme is very risk to marry. These are ladies that will leave you each time they see the highest bidder.

However, most of these ladies have no visions, no goals, no creativity and can't undergo the stress of making money, therefore, they look for men that will put them in front of their cars and lavish their money on them.

Guys, please say no to broke and lazy girls

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mrphysics(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Actually 90% are grin
They are broke and lazy! They deserve to be treated like trash from ladies tongue
Are you serious? Alright, guys make the mistake of not wanting to answer some certain names. If you say I am rich, it does not change my bank statement, if you say I am broke, it does nothing. I will call myself broke when I don't have the money to live well. But in as much as I don't borrow money or ask my parents for money, then you should not call me a broke guy. Most Nairaland guys are like this. If you still collect Money from your parent and you come to Nairaland to call guys broke, then your specie is already in extinction. If your brother can not provide your need and you call your boyfriend broke, then you should be arrested mentally.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mrphysics(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
The emboldened got me laughing out loud at a football viewing Centre cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm in viewing centre, the match is boring. Do you mind them.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by FTBOY: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Brother, I just shook my head at his ignorance when he uttered that statement undecided
don't mind the criminal...as if he married his own wife through bidding.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Xtopher123(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
2dugged:
please, let's be sure to draw the line between broke and poor, let's all face the fact, with this generation of guys that don't know the meaning of loyalty, I personally will there is a lesser chance that you will remain his number one when things change, and by the way, I dated a broke guy but that didn't stop him from cheating. NO WOMAN SHOULD EVER SPEND HER MONEY ON A GUY NO MATTER HOW BROKE HE IS, hence the reason ladies should avoid them all together, a man that cannot take care of himself financially has no business dating

NO MAN Should Ever Spend their Money on a Girl too No matter the circumstance too.. So Guys are the Mugus abi? WTF is wrong with you all..

So the Guy should do all the spending while you sit your lazy self and squander it? I don't blame you I blame the Igbo name ORIAKU if you know what that means

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mrphysics(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
FTBOY:
don't mind the criminal...as if he married his own wife through bidding.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
I provide money for myself thank you, but that doesn't mean I should date a stupid rubbish broke guy grin

Broke guys don't deserve respect! They deserve to be treated like a pit latrin kiss
mrphysics:

Are you serious? Alright, guys make the mistake of not wanting to answer some certain names. If you say I am rich, it does not change my bank statement, if you say I am broke, it does nothing. I will call myself broke when I don't have the money to live well. But in as much as I don't borrow money or ask my parents for money, then you should not call me a broke guy. Most Nairaland guys are like this. If you still collect Money from your parent and you come to Nairaland to call guys broke, then your specie is already in extinction. If your brother can not provide your need and you call your boyfriend broke, then you should be arrested mentally.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Xtopher123:

NO MAN Should Ever Spend their Money on a Girl too No matter the circumstance too.. So Guys are the Mugus abi? WTF is wrong with you all..

So the Guy should do all the spending while you sit your lazy self and squander it? I don't blame you I blame the Igbo name ORIAKU if you know what that means
what does ORIAKU got to do with this

savage......lwkm
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by bora1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
abike12:
I'm not broke and my preference is to date someone that's financially stable. I don't see anything wrong with a woman wanting to date someone with more money than she has. If two broke people date each other, who will help who? undecided

The thread's not for your type, bae. Yours is symbiotic. It is wisdom. For targeted female sapiens, its' parasitic. They are lazy leeches who avoids broke guys and go for made-up guy to make outrageous demands. Meanwhile, she can't afford it if the table is turned around.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Xtopher123(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:
Independent ladies! Say no to broke guys cool

I support the on this if the Guy ain't willing to uplift himself from being broke, but if he is then do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:
I provide money for myself thank you, but that doesn't mean I should date a stupid rubbish broke guy grin

Broke guys don't deserve respect! They deserve to be treated like a pit latrin kiss
what about reliability and jobless slay mamas them aw should they be treated?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mrphysics(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:

If you know who a broke guy is. But you don't know. Any guy that can't provide for HIMSELF is a broke guy. Attaching your problem to him is at his discretion to attend to them.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
2dugged:
and if she was tossed aside by a rich man,she would have had time to save her money and some of his money too which would have been a win win for her, don't forget I also used myself as an example, but his brokeness didn't stop him from cheating either
as for a woman helping her man to reach stardom, I prefer she becomes a business partner than investing her money in a man,that is the wisest thing to do,imagine you give your body and still give him your money ontop, double loss
if after all this you still are not seeing my points then I can't help you, my signature is there to let you why why you can't see my points
I'm glad your response was devoid of insult this time cheesy

Well, my observation about you is that you've been hurt by a dude you invested so much on, hence, you ruled a conclusion never to help a man to stardom again.. My dear, this is not a new thing under the sun.. It's just part of life.. I have also been neglected by a friend whom I helped to stardom.. So it can happen to anybody
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by teezy001: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is a confirmed truth, applicable to my present condition. Presently I have to settle down with this lady thou not more beautiful than the daughters of Jezebel running after my wealth, I pretended as if I had nothing; and she stood by me, hardworking and diligent. She told me something that touched me that apart from the love, she can never leave me because of my vision. This is a wife and not a woman that is a clear opportunist that want to reap where she did not sow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
mrphysics:

you are talking a different matter here,there are women out there who can actually pay for their own hair, pay for their own data subscription and buy their own clothes without any man, so tell me why such a lady should after doing all that for herself, give her body to a man all in the name of dating (of which the dude most likely doesn't know her father's house) and still give him money ontop,does it make sense?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm glad your response was devoid of insult this time cheesy

Well, my observation about you is that you've been hurt by a dude you invested so much on, hence, you ruled a conclusion never to help a man to stardom again.. My dear, this is not a new thing under the sun.. It's just part of life.. I have also been neglected by a friend whom I helped to stardom.. So it can happen to anybody
and like the good old saying " experience is the best teacher " but a wiser lady reading this will not wait to experience it,the fact is only 1 in 10 guys appreciate the women who stood by them, and if any lady is will to take that risk, that is her choice, that is the only reason I am putting it out,it's not because I am still hurting, hell no!,it about letting others know what is obtainable out there
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by crazymommy(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Na wa oooo.....grin even Ikeja prostitutes are claiming "they cannot date a broke guy because them are independent ladies and not broke ladies" Abeg shut up jare.....the true independent and rich ladies don't make too much noise like you all are doing on this thread.....and concerning this topic,a broke lady looking for a guy to take care of her financially does not deserve a rich guy,the rich guy should just stick to the lady that is financially okay if that is the case and see how many of these ladies will remain single for life...you cannot give what u do not have ,it takes two to tango...u cannot keep shouting you cannot date a broke guy meanwhile you yourself cannot boast of 500000naira in your bank account...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Did you see how you have fallen into your own pit. Thanks for the answer, at least I got how you think about guys.

This is exactly how every lady thinks and you were trying to be a good woman by adding His Family though I know you were just talking about providing for his girlfriend. Family is deeper and wider than boyfriend girlfriend.

Taking care of his girlfriend? sorry to ask, for doing what should she be taken care of, and I believe you mean solving all her problems? and her brother at home should be called what? I make sure my sister does not need money from guys, the family provides all her needs and hence the guy should only show a good leadership example and not monetary example.

once again, thanks
i forgot to add something in the definition and it is 'as the need arises' you asked for the definition of broke and i gave you one but you chose to attack me. First a man must be able to provide for his family, so i really did put it intentionally, no girl should marry a man who cant treat his family right becos it shows what he will do to the one they start together if they marry. Two a man should provide for his girlfriend and a woman should give to a man too. I give to my man with the little i earn cos i intend to build a habit of giving. If you dont provide for her when she is your girlfriend, you will be overwhelmed by responsibilty when she becomes a wife infact you wont provide when she is your wife. He who has proven to be faithful in little will be faithful in much. If you earn 50k salary and ur gf asks for an iphone 6 it shows that she is girl not a woman. We are not saying become ATM for a girl, but provide the little within your means. If that is not enough for her she can carry her load and go, it is not by force. After all there are richer guys out there. And if she leaves you for one pls dont judge. Thank you.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by majalisa(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tiny23:
grin >
what's funny?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Any guy that can't provide for himself is fucking lazy and need to be slapped., I'm a woman and I can provide for myself, do I have 2 heads? I can't respect any stupid broke guy
mrphysics:

If you know who a broke guy is. But you don't know. Any guy that can't provide for HIMSELF is a broke guy. Attaching your problem to him is at his discretion to attend to them.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
It's up to the men, they can do whatever they want.
zainmaxwell:
what about reliability and jobless slay mamas them aw should they be treated?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Raydans: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
abike12:
I'm not broke and my preference is to date someone that's financially stable. I don't see anything wrong with a woman wanting to date someone with more money than she has.If two broke people date each other, who will help who? undecided
That is you right there my dear. You justified what you are already unconsciously cheesy it is just who you are, you can't be someone else.

Your goal in a relationship is to be helped. What else are you saying. Does a person that claims not to be broke needs any financial help again.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by zainmaxwell(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Quinn22:
It's up to the men, they can do whatever they want.
see fact be told most ladies never went into relationship base on love...it just for the money
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Xtopher123(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
zainmaxwell:
what does ORIAKU got to do with this

savage......lwkm

Lol, was in the BUS some weeks ago and this woman travelling with us was Lamenting how women use to be called ORIAKU But now it's no more, that she wished those days could b reverted..

I just laughed, looked at her and told her blatantly that that name was a full time deceit, and women should better stand up and work rather than waiting for a Man to do all the earning and then come and give here to Spend

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Denery143(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

.naaah, this message is NOT applicable to everyone juz bcoz u want to stroke these broke boiz egos...infact, juz go out and see how the earth revolving. U will see there are lot of working class ladies out there with high paying jobs & u addressed them as a BROKE juz bcoz they dont wanna date a broke guy? Really, for real?
. lyk seriously gal. she's ryt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.