Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (40472 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Brymo: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
cool
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by PROPHETmichael: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Aregs:
There was this girl I was dating, we had issues then I broke up with her but later we settled it and we were together one night sha and she was making a call, then I was talking to her sister. Then the guy she was talking to asked her who was that and the biatch said it was her 'radio'. I just got up and left jeje

Chai grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
I get luck oooo.. No girl in this world, i mean no girl has ever tried that shi with me.. Except i wanna be dishonest to myself.. I never knew God has been so great to me not untill i read those comments.

If you've dated up to 3 girls (or a girl above 21), you've been 'magad' by at least one of them. You just don't know it yet

25 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Prinzyy: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:
I dated one babe from 100l till 300 level in school, make we _fuck she no gree, she say she dey keep herself for her future husband. Hian!
One cold icy Konji-filled morning, she lose guard, she opened honeypot, I entered the place, and I was disappointed. Punny so wide my entire head could have literally drowned in it. angry
grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by kygo(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2017
grin some girls wicked sha
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by yommy20(f): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Lolz
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by princee7(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2017
There was this girl I was dating n I usually cook for even though she was a bit older than, then I cooked with my money one day in her house when she came in with a guy and eats all the food together I was just standing there, then the boy said won't you ask your junior brother to join us, hope he knows am sleeping over ten the babe replied don't worry he will go cook his own in his house he is a nice boy... That day I just stand day look

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by sylve11: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2017
the plantain own got me laughing all day. grin grin cool
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2017
smiley
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by temmypotter(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:
LMAO. Funny.
How can he be so trusting, when I'm right behind you thrusting grin
Scotty doesn't know! Scotty doesn't know! so don't tell Scotty.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:
There was this girl I was dating n I usually cook for even though she was a bit older than, then I cooked with my money one day in her house when she came in with a guy and eats all the food together I was just standing there, then the boy said won't you ask your junior brother to join us, hope he knows am sleeping over ten the babe replied don't worry he will go cook his own in his house he is a nice boy... That day I just stand day look
sorry bro i can feel ur pain, but

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by debasco1(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2017
There was this girl I was f**k**g, her bf call her to asked where she dey , she told d guy she is in her hostel , d guy continue calling her she didnt pick her calls, after we had sex of like 3 round, I asked her if d guy will nt suspect her that she had sex.

She give correct answer.
Na RULER dem dey take measure am angry grin angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by chronique(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol. Girls!!!
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2017
If you live apart from 'your girl' and you call her regularly at night comforting her and forming love, chances are high that she's screwing one guy while she's on the phone with you.

Not all girls do it but enough to make it common.

If you want to know if it's true, ask her to tell you she loves you or have phone se..x with you. The excuses will start if there's a guy with her.

Don't be deceived my brothers.
Ladies are evil.

I

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:
I dated one babe from 100l till 300 level in school, make we _fuck she no gree, she say she dey keep herself for her future husband. Hian!
One cold icy Konji-filled morning, she lose guard, she opened honeypot, I entered the place, and I was disappointed. Punny so wide my entire head could have literally drowned in it. angry
dis happened to me too, her pussy was even smelling due to too much of dick that she bleeped, i was just getting up to go and spit every minute while fucking her

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2017
temmypotter:

Scotty doesn't know! Scotty doesn't know! so don't tell Scotty.

Lol

Fionna says she's out shopping but she's under me & I'm not stopping

And Scotty doesn't know!

LMAO. Poor Scotty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by pepemendy(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2017
this one weak me

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2017
You can tell what a person thinks of you by the type of lie he/she tells you.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:
oh my word!!! Crazy world
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Tyche(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
I get luck oooo.. No girl in this world, i mean no girl has ever tried that shi with me.. Except i wanna be dishonest to myself.. I never knew God has been so great to me not untill i read those comments.

Go siddon jare. Na una type dem dey decieve pass

18 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Adebowale89(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2017
had a date with a lady not knowing she's engage with a soldier

the day the gallant officer came home without notice, the bae denied me one time and called me her COUSIN

I've to corporate and say wlc sir, thank u for taking good care of my sister....

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Aregs:
There was this girl I was dating, we had issues then I broke up with her but later we settled it and we were together one night sha and she was making a call, then I was talking to her sister. Then the guy she was talking to asked her who was that and the biatch said it was her 'radio'. I just got up and left jeje
haa

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

the day the gallant officer came home without notice, the bae denied me one time and called me her COUSIN

I've to corporate and say wlc sir, thank u for taking good care of my sister....
oh blood of God, na another person 4 tel u d story later o

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by goingape1: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
She almost lured me into having sex with her when she knew she was already one month pregnant
Thank God say I jump am pass.
you narrowly escape a bullet

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Dare2Try(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
She almost lured me into having sex with her when she knew she was already one month pregnant

My brother u are not alone the same almost happened to me but what save me was that my friend had already disclosed to me that my girlfriend had sex with four guys the previous month, that is why it Good to have honest friends

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
goingape1:
you narrowly escape a bullet
I thank God for my life

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by princeifynicky(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

brotherly.... d fear of soldier is the beginning of wisdom.... baba.. u did right o. Me sef go deny one time

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Women and lies!!!

You stole that pic from me last night, oya confess, I can't remember you taking permission, hold on I am calling the cops
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Truth is gals become liars and users cos a guy has previously done same to them.

9 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by oyindelacreme(f): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Tyche(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:

Sh!t really hit the fan grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.