Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (40469 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by EagleEyes001(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Noble11:

Bros I no be bad boy..but that girl hurt me real bad,I just have to pretend that am not hurt just to make sure say she no get upper hand coz how you behave at moment will depend on how you will be treated by same person another day
Sha I support u on dis one. most gals like to toy with the emotions of guys that r emotional. I don notice say most gals like to cling to guys that act emotionless even though they pretend abt it.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by castrol180(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Aregs:
There was this girl I was dating, we had issues then I broke up with her but later we settled it and we were together one night sha and she was making a call, then I was talking to her sister. Then the guy she was talking to asked her who was that and the biatch said it was her 'radio'. I just got up and left jeje

O'boy...
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Let me tell you this big secret of life..when have never had this mumu experience, to every girl have ever dated have known before approaching and this means, i know what they and who they are before i go after them.. I already know who excatly they are, if they are good or the bad gang.. So i play my game according to who they are.. I dont do lot of shi.. The girl that has ever had luck to have me long had me for just three months.. Who date girl for long? Get what you want and biko come and be going.. When i say hv always bn lucky, i know what am saying bro.. Trust me.. Have always bn spending these people shi and they always expect nothing in return than my love.. I dont force people to love me, i get them when their is this green light and i take my chances.. Most of the girls have ever banged are in a serious relationship with someone they'd always introduce me to as friend.. So biko.. Just shut up there.. Because say all these gals don do u one thing or the other no mean say na everyone of us don ever had that experience.. You are a victim because the mumu you is searching for true love where there is not even a single fake love.. I just laugh when i see guys shouting about heartbreak, like seriously who does that.. If i say have never bn a victim of that shi now agin, you go they say trash again.. Make i just dey enjoy my life jejely on a normal..
IamaNigerianGuy:

If you've dated more than 3 girls you've been 'magad' by at least one of them. You just don't know it yet
cc bigfather tyche

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Makz:

kwongratulayshunz then.

His name his Jesus Christ. Thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by EagleEyes001(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
i never knew she wasn't a virgin, coz wat she told me was that she neva had sex before(virgin)
u did very well going tru that horrifying smell wen banging her
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by jattshaf(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
devil must be afraid of this girl that lie dis kind of lie, it is too expensive to buy

Very expensive lies bro
but if true. Her case na only God go fi handle it
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by jattshaf(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Makz:

roll out the Nollywood drum when a policeman is chasing a thief let us dance to this story of the gods.

Ok sir.
even thought i dont understand what you mean
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by oscaruzie(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
dis happened to me too, her pussy was even smelling due to too much of dick that she bleeped, i was just getting up to go and spit every minute while fucking her

hmmm!!! guy!!! how ur prick go dey inside woman, and u dey remove to go spit, come back begin thrust??!!
guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by sistar007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

Lol, truth is I have known just one man all my life and still with him till date and probably till I die besides the topic is for the guys, I can't say what I haven't experienced

THE HIGHEST OF ALL LIES

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
Noble11:
The first girl that I ever loved and gave more attention than my family was in my house for the weekend,she was in IMT Enugu then, one guy called her around 12am her head on my chest and her hands inside my boxer short,after their convo the guy told her I love you and she replied same to you..But the guy kept telling her I love you coz he wants her to reply with I love you too and it's getting to my nerves coz am enjoying my sleep..I have to scream to her to tell the guy she loves him too so we can sleep in peace[i][/i]..she did and in the morning she made it all about me not loving her and that am not jealous..I told her babe I love you but am open to sharing coz am not married to you yet and I don't wanna die young(but it felt so bad tho)

lol! dd the scream wake ur neighbors

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by NemzySeries(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Amuzom:
Women ehn. I was banging a girl in school when her mum called and she was like mum I'm cooking lemme call you back
hahahahahahahahahahaha....... based on Gas cooker wey u b na
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by anochuko01(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
was asking a girl out for 5 months... she told me she was never in a relationship...I once questioned her about a guy, but she said he was just a friend. she later opened up to me after the 5th month. she was enjoying the attention!!
i guess I was plain stupid!
anyways, I thank God I never dated her sef! mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Quinn22(f): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Most of them are lies angry
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Onyekas: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
anochuko01:
was asking a girl out for 5 months... she told me she was never in a relationship...I once questioned her about a guy, but she said he was just a friend. she later opened up to me after the 5th month. she was enjoying the attention!!
i guess I was plain stupid!
anyways, I thank God I never dated her sef! mtcheeew!

had the same experience bro. Mine was for fucking 2 yrs...It started way back secondary school
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by iwene390(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
nuelzz04:
lol ladies always claiming d victim frm tym immemorial grin

"...open to sharing ". LOL... mehn , I like that ..
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
sistar007:

THE HIGHEST OF ALL LIES

And why do think it's a lie, I really do want to hear your reasons
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Khutie: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

•The reason is because it is a LIE

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by zainmaxwell(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:
There was this girl I was dating n I usually cook for even though she was a bit older than, then I cooked with my money one day in her house when she came in with a guy and eats all the food together I was just standing there, then the boy said won't you ask your junior brother to join us, hope he knows am sleeping over ten the babe replied don't worry he will go cook his own in his house he is a nice boy... That day I just stand day look
blood of JESUS........and u stand u no run angry sad undecided
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by LePrezident(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

Dont mind them... I actually sincerely believe you, but I bet if I was in your hood, I'll probably make you an adventure.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Khutie:

•The reason is because it is a LIE

Ok o
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Dont mind them... I actually sincerely believe you, but I bet if I was in your hood, I'll probably make you an adventure.

Story story, how old do you think I would be if you were to guess from my facial looks?
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by LePrezident(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

Story story, how old do you think I would be if you were to guess from my facial looks?

Lol why story? You think I won't make you my adventure?
Talking of age erŕm between 21 and 24
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Niwdog(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
There was this girl l was fuckiing then her bf called, she was on phone with the guy when I hit her harder, she screamed' aah wait jor' I told her to shut up and open her leg wider, the guy asked her what's the problem and she replied him that her girlfriend is making her to laugh, I hit her harder and she cult the phone and we both started laughing

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by King44(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
My ex chik sent me a text on whats app asking me to link her up with my one of my brother who is rich, knowing fully well we are still dating, I thought it was a joke not until she actually slept with him.. and me mumu when it comes to sex na to begin tell me say she dey on her period.. till today i am still regretting i didnt give her d D before we broke up
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
EagleEyes001:
u did very well going tru that horrifying smell wen banging her
hmm i just pity my dick
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
oscaruzie:

hmmm!!! guy!!! how ur prick go dey inside woman, and u dey remove to go spit, come back begin thrust??!!
guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it wasn't easy, it was actually my first time guy
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
jattshaf:

Very expensive lies bro but if true. Her case na only God go fi handle it
i dey tell u
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by CurrentSamuel(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:
LMAO. Funny.
How can he be so trusting, when I'm right behind you thrusting grin
u corrupt... eazy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by LePrezident(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
King44:
My ex chik sent me a text on whats app asking me to link her up with my one of my brother who is rich, knowing fully well we are still dating, I thought it was a joke not until she actually slept with him.. and me mumu when it comes to sex na to begin tell me say she dey on her period.. till today i am still regretting i didnt give her d D before we broke up

Wait you mean your own brother slept with your gf when he knew she is your gf?? I find this lie hard to believe
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Obaloluwa08(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Babe said she is going out with the same guy that ask her out while we are dating, i asked how come u guys are going out? she said ehm the guy did his birthday some month ago so he want to take her out....nd i"m like no you going no where! the next thing she said was I'm going and there is nothing you will do or do.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
lol, i can feel ur fear coz i be soja too, airforce regular

Dey deceive yourself. . . That's even if you're an airman. If not for uniform wey people dey respect, some of you guys can't stand a physically fit civilian. . . Shebi ir skin na iron. Lol
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
lol, i can feel ur fear coz i be soja too, airforce regular

Dey deceive yourself. . . That's even if you're an airman. If not for uniform wey people dey respect, some of you guys can't stand a physically fit civilian. . . Shebi ur skin na iron. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.