Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (40476 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by frisky2good(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
The mother of all lies is "I have not had sex since the day I was disvirgined"

16 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ShakurM(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
See as (f) monikers silent grin

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bobbybrown007: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:
I dated one babe from 100l till 300 level in school, make we _fuck she no gree, she say she dey keep herself for her future husband. Hian!
One cold icy Konji-filled morning, she lose guard, she opened honeypot, I entered the place, and I was disappointed. Punny so wide my entire head could have literally drowned in it. angry
naso
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Adebowale89(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
oh blood of God, na another person 4 tel u d story later o

I dey tell u

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I thank God for my life
u for be anoda pesin papa pikin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

I dey tell u
hehehe i hope u go do thanksgiving for church sha?
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by LePrezident(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:
had a date with a lady not knowing she's engage with a soldier

the day the gallant officer came home without notice, the bae denied me one time and called me her COUSIN

I've to corporate and say wlc sir, thank u for taking good care of my sister....

grin grin oh boy!

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Adebowale89(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2017
princeifynicky:
brotherly.... d fear of soldier is the beginning of wisdom.... baba.. u did right o. Me sef go deny one time

can't risk the war beating. I go reach heaven come back cheesy
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Adebowale89(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
hehehe i hope u go do thanksgiving for church sha?

after my exit, I was still breathing high grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

can't risk the war beating. I go reach heaven come back cheesy
in fact if u reach heaven self angels go join the beating say u go tresspass

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by praisekeyzz(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2017
I gave up on woman kind grin when a gurl on Fb said lekki,V.i disgust her. Like it's to local only to find out later that she reside in orile agege...WT? shocked

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:

after my exit, I was still breathing high grin
lol, i can feel ur fear coz i be soja too, airforce regular
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ultimate77(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Its too funny, I can't take it. Hahahaahahah. Some men are dishonest so are some women.
Relax There.. Ugly gurl

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Adebowale89(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
in fact if u reach heaven self angels go join the beating say u go tresspass

dey for stitch my body tire that day cool
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Noble11(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2017
The first girl that I ever loved and gave more attention than my family was in my house for the weekend,she was in IMT Enugu then, one guy called her around 12am her head on my chest and her hands inside my boxer short,after their convo the guy told her I love you and she replied same to you..But the guy kept telling her I love you coz he wants her to reply with I love you too and it's getting to my nerves coz am enjoying my sleep..I have to scream to her to tell the guy she loves him too so we can sleep in peace..she did and in the morning she made it all about me not loving her and that am not jealous..I told her babe I love you but am open to sharing coz am not married to you yet and I don't wanna die young(but it felt so bad tho)

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Adebowale89(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
lol, i can feel ur fear coz i be soja too, airforce regular

good to hear!

oh I can't risk it again, it wasn't funny at all dat day
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Aregs:
There was this girl I was dating, we had issues then I broke up with her but later we settled it and we were together one night sha and she was making a call, then I was talking to her sister. Then the guy she was talking to asked her who was that and the biatch said it was her 'radio'. I just got up and left jeje

Savagery! grin
Aregs:
There was this girl I was dating, we had issues then I broke up with her but later we settled it and we were together one night sha and she was making a call, then I was talking to her sister. Then the guy she was talking to asked her who was that and the biatch said it was her 'radio'. I just got up and left jeje

Savagery!
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by brighttech95(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2017
my room mate in school called his gf around 11pm and asked her why she was panting she said she was running with her friends and cut d call room mate called back phone was switched off...bitch was been screwed room mate could not sleep that night

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ironheart(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:
There was this girl I was dating n I usually cook for even though she was a bit older than, then I cooked with my money one day in her house when she came in with a guy and eats all the food together I was just standing there, then the boy said won't you ask your junior brother to join us, hope he knows am sleeping over ten the babe replied don't worry he will go cook his own in his house he is a nice boy... That day I just stand day look
bros how e take end?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ironheart(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:
had a date with a lady not knowing she's engage with a soldier

the day the gallant officer came home without notice, the bae denied me one time and called me her COUSIN

I've to corporate and say wlc sir, thank u for taking good care of my sister....
hahahahaha
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by drnoel: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:
I dated one babe from 100l till 300 level in school, make we _fuck she no gree, she say she dey keep herself for her future husband. Hian!
One cold icy Konji-filled morning, she lose guard, she opened honeypot, I entered the place, and I was disappointed. Punny so wide my entire head could have literally drowned in it. angry

Where is the lie? Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
brighttech95:
my room mate in school called his gf around 11pm and asked her why she was panting she said she was running with her friends and cut d call room mate called back phone was switched off...bitch was been screwed room mate could not sleep that night
21st century best lie, running by 11pm na olympic she dey go?

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

If you've dated more than 3 girls you've been 'magad' by at least one of them. You just don't know it yet
leav am make hin dey there dey tok na
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by iamdynamite(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2017
am happy reading people's comment

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Suspense12(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:

Na Usain Bolt sister she be

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:
There was this girl I was dating n I usually cook for even though she was a bit older than, then I cooked with my money one day in her house when she came in with a guy and eats all the food together I was just standing there, then the boy said won't you ask your junior brother to join us, hope he knows am sleeping over ten the babe replied don't worry he will go cook his own in his house he is a nice boy... That day I just stand day look

Experimental Evil, Da Geh Wee Nor Make Heaven
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bigfather(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
I get luck oooo.. No girl in this world, i mean no girl has ever tried that shi with me.. Except i wanna be dishonest to myself.. I never knew God has been so great to me not untill i read those comments.

For ya mind abi ? grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Makz: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
dpete1:
She told me she's a virgin

She told Me She doesn't drink Garri.. I'm like "ebi me pa e ku"

your status here shows you're a female or you're now a transgender that transitioned from F to M and forgot to correct it here. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by chibaby2424: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2017
We girls can lie for africa

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Makz: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:

na hin Kenyan babe abi?
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by jattshaf(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2017
One of my ex told me when i asked who disflowed her and how.
she said when she was still a virgin. there was a guy she was dating and the guy later went to school but on his returning. he suspect that she has disflowed by her area guys due to her closness with them...
She told told the guy she has not disflowed by anyone but she insist and she later told the guy to enter her coint and confirm. but their will break up if he really confirm that she still a virgin and the guy agreed.
So after the sex and the guy confirm that she still a virgin before he sex her and that is why their both broke up.

I nearly cried that day. Something tell me she is lien because no sane woman wil throw out her virginity to a man with condition of breaking up at the same moment

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Makz:

na hin Kenyan babe abi?
i dnt even knw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.