Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (40477 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by nuelzz04(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
iwene390:

"...open to sharing ". LOL... mehn , I like that ..
u see eh...I love unpredictable pple...she was expecting my guy to start whining n get angry but bros needed his beloved sleep more than Anything else

#savage grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bcbones: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
I get luck oooo.. No girl in this world, i mean no girl has ever tried that shi with me.. Except i wanna be dishonest to myself.. I never knew God has been so great to me not untill i read those comments.

Am not doubting u, bt did u eva think u were doin someone's special princess..jst pray to be on the safe side brov
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol why story? You think I won't make you my adventure? Talking of age erŕm between 21 and 24

I look way younger, wrong, 25 but age is just a number
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by LePrezident(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

I look way younger, wrong, 25 but age is just a number

Oh I see, and does that stop my possible adventure if proximity wasn't an issue?
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh I see, and does that stop my possible adventure if proximity wasn't an issue?

I have been long taken, I'm sorry
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Amuzom:
Women ehn. I was banging a girl in school when her mum called and she was like mum I'm cooking lemme call you back
that 1 z a necessary lie na.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by BlizzydoDo(f): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:
There was this girl I was dating n I usually cook for even though she was a bit older than, then I cooked with my money one day in her house when she came in with a guy and eats all the food together I was just standing there, then the boy said won't you ask your junior brother to join us, hope he knows am sleeping over ten the babe replied don't worry he will go cook his own in his house he is a nice boy... That day I just stand day look
sweet Jesus. Mee for cry her a river instantly
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by LePrezident(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

I have been long taken, I'm sorry

Lol hope you know it's juat a scénario being painted. I'm many miloketers far from you.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
blackberlin:

Dey deceive yourself. . . That's even if you're an airman. If not for uniform wey people dey respect, some of you guys can't stand a physically fit civilian. . . Shebi ir skin na iron. Lol
Guy biliv me i hav nt seen anyone dat can stand me dis is nt abt d uniform or abt being a soja, before i join sef i be rugged. Nt boastin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by TSOM(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Aregs:
There was this girl I was dating, we had issues then I broke up with her but later we settled it and we were together one night sha and she was making a call, then I was talking to her sister. Then the guy she was talking to asked her who was that and the biatch said it was her 'radio'. I just got up and left jeje

Christ! That is cruel. Radio?!
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by schumastic(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
hmm
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by FakoMaybach1: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Once dated a girl that came to my house and stole my ATM card, somehow she must have known my pin and she was withdrawing money from my account.

When i called her and told her that my account was being debited, she sympathized with me she even sent me bible verses, Jeremiah chapter 4 and Psalm 23 to pray so that God will touch the heart of the thief.

To cut the long story short i called the bank customer care (cus she did this during public holiday) and they helped me to block the card, after she had almost drained my account.
When i got to the bank in the next day with the information they gave me and putting two and two together i knew it was her...funny how someone can steal from you and send you prayers to pray for the thief

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
Guy biliv me i hav nt seen anyone dat can stand me dis is nt abt d uniform or abt being a soja, before i join sef i be rugged. Nt boastin

Well, ur comment make sense sha... Cos u claim say u don rugged b4 u collect camo. Some of una too dey carry camo for head... U know na wink
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol hope you know it's juat a scénario being painted. I'm many miloketers far from you.

Lol, I know
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShakurM:
See as (f) monikers silent grin

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Dionnetech: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

Story story, how old do you think I would be if you were to guess from my facial looks?

The facial look is doing 18
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dionnetech:

The facial look is doing 18
I hear that alot, funny enough my dp was taken this past Saturday
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
bcbones:

Am not doubting u, bt did u eva think u were doin someone's special princess..jst pray to be on the safe side brov
if i say i understand this then i'd be lying..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by millionboi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:
had a date with a lady not knowing she's engage with a soldier

the day the gallant officer came home without notice, the bae denied me one time and called me her COUSIN

I've to corporate and say wlc sir, thank u for taking good care of my sister....
Hahahaha

Girls are dangerous oo
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
blackberlin:

Well, ur comment make sense sha... Cos u claim say u don rugged b4 u collect camo. Some of una too dey carry camo for head... U know na wink
i hav neva harass anybody wit my camo, and i dnt pray to do such i be human self
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Dionnetech: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

I hear that alot, funny enough my dp was taken this past Saturday
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by millionboi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
Once dated a girl that came to my house and stole my ATM card, somehow she must have known my pin and she was withdrawing money from my account.

When i called her and told her that my account was being debited, she sympathized with me she even sent me bible verses, Jeremiah chapter 4 and Psalm 23 to pray so that God will touch the heart of the thief.

To cut the long story short i called the bank customer care (cus she did this during public holiday) and they helped me to block the card, after she had almost drained my account.
When i got to the bank in the next day with the information they gave me and putting two and two together i knew it was her...funny how someone can steal from you and send you prayers to pray for the thief
Bros are u serious?
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:
had a date with a lady not knowing she's engage with a soldier

the day the gallant officer came home without notice, the bae denied me one time and called me her COUSIN

I've to corporate and say wlc sir, thank u for taking good care of my sister....
Assuming say u no cooperate na different story we go dey tell today grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
i hav neva harass anybody wit my camo, and i dnt pray to do such i be human self
Correct guy! God bless you...
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Adebowale89(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jarizod:

Assuming say u no cooperate na different story we go dey tell today grin

dem for no recognise me again grin for house

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by fastjett: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
unfortunately that was the first day of having sex in my life( dat was d day i got disvirgin)
Sorry bro, u got disvirgin by a smelling pussy. Congrats.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ShakurM(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Magnoliaa:

gringringringringringringringrin
You see una life tongue
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
fastjett:

Sorry bro, u got disvirgin by a smelling pussy. Congrats.
dnt congrat me, i dey cry for myself as i dey remember dos ugly days

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bcbones: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
paybak:
if i say i understand this then i'd be lying..

Lemme break it down for you, when in a relationship and u r the guy she chooses to make her priority, u r lucky cause you ll not have stress but u'll be someone else's stress. Ya digg
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
ShakurM:
You see una life tongue

our life??
Hehe.
No need to deny sha since you won't believe otherwise.

But some women are wicked sha! Ahan
they reeeally do that??
I was just lmao @ the comments grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ShakurM(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Magnoliaa:

our life??
Hehe.
No need to deny sha since you won't believe otherwise.

But some women are wicked sha! Ahan
they reeeally do that??
I was just lmao @ the comments grin
I'm looking for the one that wee come and deceive me first among you people angry
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by armadeo(m): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
jattshaf:
One of my ex told me when i asked who disflowed her and how.
she said when she was still a virgin. there was a guy she was dating and the guy later went to school but on his returning. he suspect that she has disflowed by her area guys due to her closness with them...
She told told the guy she has not disflowed by anyone but she insist and she later told the guy to enter her coint and confirm. but their will break up if he really confirm that she still a virgin and the guy agreed.
So after the sex and the guy confirm that she still a virgin before he sex her and that is why their both broke up.

I nearly cried that day. Something tell me she is lien because no sane woman wil throw out her virginity to a man with condition of breaking up at the same moment

This one takes the award.

Something tells you she is lying. Lol.

That's the dumbest lie I ever heard.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.