Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (40473 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Dionnetech: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2017
ultimate77:

Relax There.. Ugly gurl

Bros calm down na she fine and get shape oooh
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Suspense12(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Almost all ladies I have dated will lie that they were raped when they were disvirgined....Maybe Dem no dey proud of the d**k that opened the door.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Suspense12(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Almost all ladies I have dated will lie that they were raped when they were disvirgined....Maybe Dem no dey proud of the d**k that opened the door..
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2017
jattshaf:
One of my ex told me when i asked who disflowed her and how.
she said when she was still a virgin. there was a guy she was dating and the guy later went to school but on his returning. he suspect that she has disflowed by her area guys due to her closness with them...
She told told the guy she has not disflowed by anyone but she insist and she later told the guy to enter her coint and confirm. but their will break up if he really confirm that she still a virgin and the guy agreed.
So after the sex and the guy confirm that she still a virgin before he sex her and that is why their both broke up.

I nearly cried that day. Something tell me she is lien because no sane woman wil throw out her virginity to a man with condition of breaking up at the same moment
devil must be afraid of this girl that lie dis kind of lie, it is too expensive to buy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by sybarite7(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Why are the female monikers silent if u hear ur name, com out
rotexteymie lily4star

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Makz: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
jattshaf:
One of my ex told me when i asked who disflowed her and how.
she said when she was still a virgin. there was a guy she was dating and the guy later went to school but on his returning. he suspect that she has disflowed by her area guys due to her closness with them...
She told told the guy she has not disflowed by anyone but she insist and she later told the guy to enter her coint and confirm. but their will break up if he really confirm that she still a virgin and the guy agreed.
So after the sex and the guy confirm that she still a virgin before he sex her and that is why their both broke up.

I nearly cried that day. Something tell me she is lien because no sane woman wil throw out her virginity to a man with condition of breaking up at the same moment

roll out the Nollywood drum when a policeman is chasing a thief let us dance to this story of the gods.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Lily4star(f): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2017
sybarite7:
Why are the female monikers silent if u hear ur name, com out

rotexteymie
lily4star

Lol, truth is I have known just one man all my life and still with him till date and probably till I die besides the topic is for the guys, I can't say what I haven't experienced

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by pat1612(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
The girl i wanna go on first date today says next month is her birthday

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bigfather(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2017
highscript:
I hate it when girls say to me "you're handsome " it will be as I ground should swallow me because I know I'm the opposite

Try believe in ya sef for once !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Kingpee2(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2017
chibaby2424:
We girls can lie for africa
glad you said it,can't you be different from others Chibaby
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bigfather(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:
There was this girl I was dating n I usually cook for even though she was a bit older than, then I cooked with my money one day in her house when she came in with a guy and eats all the food together I was just standing there, then the boy said won't you ask your junior brother to join us, hope he knows am sleeping over ten the babe replied don't worry he will go cook his own in his house he is a nice boy... That day I just stand day look

Na SUGAR MUMMY you dey follow.

Oya talk true..... grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
2 weeks after meeting a girl, we had sex... just after dressing up, she said " please,dont hate me" ...for a moment there i thought she was sick....turned out i began to hate her

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Makz: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

Lol, truth is I have known just one man all my life and still with him till date and probably till I die besides the topic is for the guys, I can't say what I haven't experienced

kwongratulayshunz then.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bigfather(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Lily4star:

Na true. I believe you even if others dont. grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by EagleEyes001(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
dis happened to me too, her pussy was even smelling due to too much of dick that she bleeped, i was just getting up to go and spit every minute while fucking her
Na so the d tin hungry u reach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Makz: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
2 weeks after meeting a girl, we had sex... just after dressing up, she said " please,dont hate me" ...for a moment there i thought she was sick....turned out i began to hate her

Poor girl must have had an ugly experience b4

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by EagleEyes001(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Adebowale89:
had a date with a lady not knowing she's engage with a soldier

the day the gallant officer came home without notice, the bae denied me one time and called me her COUSIN

I've to corporate and say wlc sir, thank u for taking good care of my sister....
my belly wan burst ooooooooo! easy my brother
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by nuelzz04(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Noble11:
The first girl that I ever loved and gave more attention than my family was in my house for the weekend,she was in IMT Enugu then, one guy called her around 12am her head on my chest and her hands inside my boxer short,after their convo the guy told her I love you and she replied same to you..But the guy kept telling her I love you coz he wants her to reply with I love you too and it's getting to my nerves coz am enjoying my sleep..I have to scream to her to tell the guy she loves him too so we can sleep in peace..she did and in the morning she made it all about me not loving her and that am not jealous..I told her babe I love you but am open to sharing coz am not married to you yet and I don't wanna die young(but it felt so bad tho)
lol ladies always claiming d victim frm tym immemorial grin

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017
EagleEyes001:
Na so the d tin hungry u reach!
unfortunately that was the first day of having sex in my life( dat was d day i got disvirgin)
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by EagleEyes001(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Noble11:
The first girl that I ever loved and gave more attention than my family was in my house for the weekend,she was in IMT Enugu then, one guy called her around 12am her head on my chest and her hands inside my boxer short,after their convo the guy told her I love you and she replied same to you..But the guy kept telling her I love you coz he wants her to reply with I love you too and it's getting to my nerves coz am enjoying my sleep..I have to scream to her to tell the guy she loves him too so we can sleep in peace..she did and in the morning she made it all about me not loving her and that am not jealous..I told her babe I love you but am open to sharing coz am not married to you yet and I don't wanna die young(but it felt so bad tho)
for your mind, u now a bad boy abi.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by tayoxx(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
princee7:
There was this girl I was dating n I usually cook for even though she was a bit older than, then I cooked with my money one day in her house when she came in with a guy and eats all the food together I was just standing there, then the boy said won't you ask your junior brother to join us, hope he knows am sleeping over ten the babe replied don't worry he will go cook his own in his house he is a nice boy... That day I just stand day look
to slap u jus de hungry me..lol

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by EagleEyes001(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Suspense12:

Na Usain Bolt sister she be
abeg ask am oooo
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ThatCEO: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:
LMAO. Funny.

How can he be so trusting, when I'm right behind you thrusting grin

You reminded me of this movie I watched a long time ago. If Na me be Scooty, I must drink sniper that day. grin grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2017
ThatCEO:

You reminded me of this movie I watched a long time ago. If Na me be Scooty, I must drink sniper that day. grin grin

LMFAO. Riiiight.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by metallisc(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:
LMAO. Funny.

How can he be so trusting, when I'm right behind you thrusting grin

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by bigmo1(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
pat1612:
The girl i wanna go on first date today says next month is her birthday
Bros, I beg u in d name of sango, Ogun anadioha, biko cancel that date, unless she go gree phuck u after d date
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by EagleEyes001(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Keenysbojan:
unfortunately that was the first day of having sex in my life( dat was d day i got disvirgin)
I could sense d desperation no offence bro. but u could have lost ur Virginity to at least a fresh .............

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ChristyB(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Omoh! you go fear girls now.. You think the devil can lie? wait let some girls lie to you and you'll know Baba D is on IT/NYSC levels.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ChristyB(f): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hahahahahahaha it's called consensual rape
Suspense12:
Almost all ladies I have dated will lie that they were raped when they were disvirgined....Maybe Dem no dey proud of the d**k that opened the door.. grin grin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Keenysbojan(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
EagleEyes001:
I could sense d desperation no offence bro. but u could have lost ur Virginity to at least a fresh .............
i never knew she wasn't a virgin, coz wat she told me was that she neva had sex before(virgin)
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Noble11(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
EagleEyes001:
for your mind, u now a bad boy abi.
Bros I no be bad boy..but that girl hurt me real bad,I just have to pretend that am not hurt just to make sure say she no get upper hand coz how you behave at moment will depend on how you will be treated by same person another day

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by pat1612(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
bigmo1:

Bros, I beg u in d name of sango, Ogun anadioha, biko cancel that date, unless she go gree phuck u after d date
No is just kiss grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.