Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (40470 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / What's The Most Dishonest Thing A Man Had Done Around You? Check These Answers / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ballinballin: 3:38am On Apr 19, 2017
paybak:
Let me tell you this big secret of life..when have never had this mumu experience, to every girl have ever dated have known before approaching and this means, i know what they and who they are before i go after them.. I already know who excatly they are, if they are good or the bad gang.. So i play my game according to who they are.. I dont do lot of shi.. The girl that has ever had luck to have me long had me for just three months.. Who date girl for long? Get what you want and biko come and be going.. When i say hv always bn lucky, i know what am saying bro.. Trust me.. Have always bn spending these people shi and they always expect nothing in return than my love.. I dont force people to love me, i get them when their is this green light and i take my chances.. Most of the girls have ever banged are in a serious relationship with someone they'd always introduce me to as friend.. So biko.. Just shut up there.. Because say all these gals don do u one thing or the other no mean say na everyone of us don ever had that experience.. You are a victim because the mumu you is searching for true love where there is not even a single fake love.. I just laugh when i see guys shouting about heartbreak, like seriously who does that.. If i say have never bn a victim of that shi now agin, you go they say trash again.. Make i just dey enjoy my life jejely on a normal..cc bigfather tyche

You be Mumu!! You think youl are using girls but the truth is they are using as a Bleep boy. You are just for sex only! They already have someone they want to give every part of their life to!

When you clock 30 years that is when you will realize that you have not achieve anything in your life.

You have been used and dumb!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ballinballin: 3:39am On Apr 19, 2017
paybak:
Let me tell you this big secret of life..when have never had this mumu experience, to every girl have ever dated have known before approaching and this means, i know what they and who they are before i go after them.. I already know who excatly they are, if they are good or the bad gang.. So i play my game according to who they are.. I dont do lot of shi.. The girl that has ever had luck to have me long had me for just three months.. Who date girl for long? Get what you want and biko come and be going.. When i say hv always bn lucky, i know what am saying bro.. Trust me.. Have always bn spending these people shi and they always expect nothing in return than my love.. I dont force people to love me, i get them when their is this green light and i take my chances.. Most of the girls have ever banged are in a serious relationship with someone they'd always introduce me to as friend.. So biko.. Just shut up there.. Because say all these gals don do u one thing or the other no mean say na everyone of us don ever had that experience.. You are a victim because the mumu you is searching for true love where there is not even a single fake love.. I just laugh when i see guys shouting about heartbreak, like seriously who does that.. If i say have never bn a victim of that shi now agin, you go they say trash again.. Make i just dey enjoy my life jejely on a normal..cc bigfather tyche

You be Mumu!! You think youl are using girls but the truth is they are using as be Bleep boy. You are just for sex only! They already have someone they want to give every part of their life to!

When you clock 30 years that is when you will realize that you have not achieve anything in your life.

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by FakoMaybach1: 4:39am On Apr 19, 2017
millionboi:
Bros are u serious?
Dead serious bro...when fallz sang Karishika, i thought it was a song till i met her
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2017
ballinballin:

You be Mumu!! You think youl are using girls but the truth is they are using as a Bleep boy. You are just for sex only! They already have someone they want to give every part of their life to!

bro, this your comment, e get as e be oooo.. Are you like for real?? This would be the first time i'd be hearing a girl is using a guy..
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by millionboi(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

Dead serious bro...when fallz sang Karishika, i thought it was a song till i met her
Hahahaha

Nawao oooo
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by millionboi(m): 9:13am On Apr 19, 2017
paybak:
bro, this your comment is really something else.. Are you like for real?? This would be the first time i'd be hearing a girl is using a guy.. When they are not taking a penny from me.. Bros, i take my chances with them and give them what they want.. If you see alone how many girls who wanted me to become a man just of recent precisely last week and menu on the queue to become a baby mama.. Come on bro.. We are not blessed same way, some has God blessed with money, and some has He blessed with women, and to few of us He has blessed with every good thing of life.. Buh like seriously bro.. It is my plan to go into early marriage to avoid much wahala for my life, so at age 27 i plan to get settled and am 25 now.. Lemme tell you this i'm not presently in a serious relationship buh please do not deactivate as i shall mention you when i upload my wedding pictures here next two years.. December presicely.. Am a man of planned future.. May the Lord keep us safe and sound. I repeat, please dont deactivate.
Eh.....Women runing after u instead of money and oda gud tinz in life,bros u are cursed.

#and for not knowing it, is anoda problem.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by rotexteymie(f): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Lily4star:

Lol, truth is I have known just one man all my life and still with him till date and probably till I die besides the topic is for the guys, I can't say what I haven't experienced
cheesy wink :Doya I know you're back... Goan sit down
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Deegeorge(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
millionboi:
Eh.....Women runing after u instead of money and oda gud tinz in life,bros u are cursed.

#and for not knowing it, is anoda problem.

very funny anyways u re right na sumntn way dey swt dy kil person

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Deegeorge(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
To all dose guys way stl dy love up afta reading ds comments i av one advice for u guys

OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
ShakurM:
I'm looking for the one that wee come and deceive me first among you people angry

So you've never been deceived?
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by shestrong(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
If you live apart from 'your girl' and you call her regularly at night comforting her and forming love, chances are high that she's screwing one guy while she's on the phone with you.

Not all girls do it but enough to make it common.

If you want to know if it's true, ask her to tell you she loves you or have phone se..x with you. The excuses will start if there's a guy with her.

Don't be deceived my brothers.
Ladies are evil.

I

I no believe this one
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
paybak:
bro, this your comment is really something else.. Are you like for real?? This would be the first time i'd be hearing a girl is using a guy.. When they are not taking a penny from me.. Bros, i take my chances with them and give them what they want.. If you see alone how many girls who wanted me to become a man just of recent precisely last week and menu on the queue to become a baby mama.. Come on bro.. We are not blessed same way, some has God blessed with money, and some has He blessed with women, and to few of us He has blessed with every good thing of life.. Buh like seriously bro.. It is my plan to go into early marriage to avoid much wahala for my life, so at age 27 i plan to get settled and am 25 now.. Lemme tell you this i'm not presently in a serious relationship buh please do not deactivate as i shall mention you when i upload my wedding pictures here next two years.. December presicely.. Am a man of planned future.. May the Lord keep us safe and sound. I repeat, please dont deactivate.
tshewww!!! c how unattractive u look sef, no nix face, no nix stature, no nix body, no money, no ambition cos am sure u ain't tru with schl hope u are in schl already thou, no Chase, preety lookin dead for a happening guy, so y exactly all this mouth!!! stop deceiving ursef here! coz u ain't deceiving anyone! no one is falling!, or may b its underage girls, or those not advantaged to be exposed tru bin in school nd they probably hawking or acting as sales girl or apprentice and the likes u feel wise about with. get a life! nd get the chase too! stop bin like an empty barrel only good at making noise.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by dave4rella(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
i will comment later
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mayaa04:

tshewww!!! c how unattractive u look sef, no nix face, no nix stature, no nix body, no money, no ambition cos am sure u ain't tru with schl hope u are in schl already thou, no Chase, preety lookin dead for a happening guy, so y exactly all this mouth!!! stop deceiving ursef here! coz u ain't deceiving anyone! no one is falling!, or may b its underage girls, or those not advantaged to be exposed tru bin in school nd they probably hawking or acting as sales girl or apprentice and the likes u feel wise about with. get a life! nd get the chase too! stop bin like an empty barrel only good at making noise.
aunty slay queen.. Wetin concern you.. I never was and never will be a street boy.. And like the popular saying "street beget streets" i think you should understand that already dear.. You dont even have a picture ooo.. Well, the truth is my prick get level, en no dey enter anyhow hole.. And i finished school even before you ever think you'd be through with secondary school.. Tell the truth and let the devil be put to shame.. Where were you as at 2014 when i became a graduate??
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
paybak:
aunty slay queen.. Wetin concern you.. I never was and never will be a street boy.. And like the popular saying "street beget streets" i think you should understand that already dear.. You dont even have a picture ooo.. Well, the truth is my prick get level, en no dey enter anyhow hole.. And i finished school even before you ever think you'd be through with secondary school.. Tell the truth and let the devil be put to shame.. Where were you as at 2014 when i became a graduate??
I dont do insult and can't even be tempted after I already know not every human is sane. so as sick as u are, go check ur head. am not sure u are a graduate, u probably just went tru school and luckily got a degree(probably a pass who knows) cos ur reasoning is so dead, if at ur age and status u could reason like this, then u still have a long way to go. nd for ur information am thru with school with a 2:1, am tru with NYSC nd I have got tinz going on for myself cos I came from a beautiful family, that won't make guyz like u feel too important or av dirty guts, am soo not hungry like ursef who can't even feed a dead dog feeling like his got control of ladies, clocked 24 last week, nd I bet I gat better future than u. nd yes its my concern cos u talking bout girls with extreme disrespect like someone that has wayward sisters, otherwise u will be more reasonable with ur comment, this is all the time I have to spare dumb dumb, stick to my advise u ain't too big for it, get a life!! be sensible!! be mature!! have a gud sense of humour not one that irritates!! and know this respect begets respect!! i already feel sorry for the woman u want to trap next 2years, cos she wont just grow, nothing to learn from u already. inbtwn here is my picture so u ascertain we ain't in same class nd can't cross path for any reason
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
paybak:
Nl ogrin
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
my pic just not uploading, so u know, I have no fears, I look soo good that am better, fresher and finer than ursef, and every female in ur household. u can keep checking my profile pending wen I resolve it, if u have got nothing beta going on in ur life #yolo.. hehehe
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Fourwinds: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
brighttech95:
my room mate in school called his gf around 11pm and asked her why she was panting she said she was running with her friends and cut d call room mate called back phone was switched off...bitch was been screwed room mate could not sleep that night
damn...yeah...she was enjoying d screwing meeeennnhhh
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by iWoz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
A friend had a new catch whom she forced to place his picture as her DP at night while they were chatting. during the day when most contacts on the ladies phone book were awake, she just changed her what's app status to 'RIP my lovely brother'

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oyind17:
Nl ogrin
why quoting me?? Who is you again??
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mayaa04:
Mayaa04:

I dont do insult and can't even be tempted after I already know not every human is sane. so as sick as u are, go check ur head. am not sure u are a graduate, u probably just went tru school and luckily got a degree(probably a pass who knows) cos ur reasoning is so dead, if at ur age and status u could reason like this, then u still have a long way to go. nd for ur information am thru with school with a 2:1, am tru with NYSC nd I have got tinz going on for myself cos I came from a beautiful family, that won't make guyz like u feel too important or av dirty guts, am soo not hungry like ursef who can't even feed a dead dog feeling like his got control of ladies, clocked 24 last week, nd I bet I gat better future than u. nd yes its my concern cos u talking bout girls with extreme disrespect like someone that has wayward sisters, otherwise u will be more reasonable with ur comment, this is all the time I have to spare dumb dumb, stick to my advise u ain't too big for it, get a life!! be sensible!! be mature!! have a gud sense of humour not one that irritates!! and know this respect begets respect!! i already feel sorry for the woman u want to trap next 2years, cos she wont just grow, nothing to learn from u already. inbtwn here is my picture so u ascertain we ain't in same class nd can't cross path for any reason
Mayaa04:
my pic just not uploading, so u know, I have no fears, I look soo good that am better, fresher and finer than ursef, and every female in ur household. u can keep checking my profile pending wen I resolve it, if u have got nothing beta going on in ur life #yolo.. hehehe
aunty maya or probably mummy maya.. All these for a lowlife being like me?? On top wetin no concern you No wahala, i'm sorry then. You talking like one of them ex.. Bn long i had this sort of issue.. Please, let it rest at your end now, hun and please stop quoting me here.. This a dead thread.. Upload a dp first and i'd reply your quote, untill then kindly find someone else.. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Greenbullet(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
brighttech95:
my room mate in school called his gf around 11pm and asked her why she was panting she said she was running with her friends and cut d call room mate called back phone was switched off...bitch was been screwed room mate could not sleep that night
hahahaa ahaaahahhaahaahha
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ShakurM(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Magnoliaa:

So you've never been deceived?
'You can try deceiving, I would try investigating' sort of thing and damn I'm always spot on.
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
paybak:
aunty maya or probably mummy maya.. All these for a lowlife being like me?? On top wetin no concern you No wahala, i'm sorry then. You talking like one of them ex.. Bn long i had this sort of issue.. Please, let it rest at your end now, hun and please stop quoting me here.. This a dead thread.. Upload a dp first and i'd reply your quote, untill then kindly find someone else.. Thanks for understanding.
last quote ,plsssss u got me laffing hard, next time talk, speak, write, type, contribute reasonably to show u can think, now I have taught u somtin new, "how to use the word dead" u shud say "thank you" but don't mention hahaha. anyways u ain't a low life else u feel u are one! just be reasonable! it not costly! u are forgiven buhahaaa its just good to treat pple like u once in a while.
And yet again stop being a Liar anyone as smart as mysef can't date u(cos after the ist meeting there will no mor) talk mor of bin an ex to u hahahaha, I xoo can't stand dumb people, i know who I am! now swerve! gud day!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mayaa04:

last quote ,plsssss u got me laffing hard, next time talk, speak, write, type, contribute reasonably to show u can think, now I have taught u somtin new, "how to use the word dead" u shud say "thank you" but don't mention hahaha. anyways u ain't a low life else u feel u are one! just be reasonable! it not costly! u are forgiven buhahaaa its just good to treat pple like u once in a while.
liar anyone as smart as mysef can't date u(cos after the ist meeting there will no mor) talk mor of bin an ex to u hahahahaa...now swerve! gud day!
yes ma.. Bye
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ArcToyin(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2017
LastMumu:
I dated one babe from 100l till 300 level in school, make we _fuck she no gree, she say she dey keep herself for her future husband. Hian!
One cold icy Konji-filled morning, she lose guard, she opened honeypot, I entered the place, and I was disappointed. Punny so wide my entire head could have literally drowned in it. angry
Ha! fornication?
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Zeuslord(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Noble11:
The first girl that I ever loved and gave more attention than my family was in my house for the weekend,she was in IMT Enugu then, one guy called her around 12am her head on my chest and her hands inside my boxer short,after their convo the guy told her I love you and she replied same to you..But the guy kept telling her I love you coz he wants her to reply with I love you too and it's getting to my nerves coz am enjoying my sleep..I have to scream to her to tell the guy she loves him too so we can sleep in peace..she did and in the morning she made it all about me not loving her and that am not jealous..I told her babe I love you but am open to sharing coz am not married to you yet and I don't wanna die young(but it felt so bad tho)

it's been years. but this your post give some orientation. thanks a lot
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Shegzy8(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
ednut1:
Truth is gals become liars and users cos a guy has previously done same to them.

Fools like you give ladies liberty never to be accountable. Yes!! I called you a fool because that's what you are.

So only men should be accountable right? If girls become liars cause of boys, then who made boys liars?
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Shegzy8:

Fools like you give ladies liberty never to be accountable. Yes!! I called you a fool because that's what you are.

So only men should be accountable right? If girls become liars cause of boys, then who made boys liars?
are you done
Re: Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys by Letshegostaff: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Happy Two years marriage Anniversary sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.