Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (55829 Views)

FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Esji80(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
FFK is an ethno-religious bigot of the highest order.Must he criticize any effort of the present administration using sentiments against Hausa -Fulani? Is Sambo Dasuki not a Hausa - Fulani? Yet they shared our yams together.

The Acting DG NIA and SGF were appointed because they are the most senior DDG and Perm. Sec respectively under the offices affected.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by spartan117(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
jardprinz:

This ones village people are using his calabash to cook.
How can someone lack sense this much
Going thru ur previous posts almost made me weep 4 u cry
If its not village people then its "op u are stupid " if its not dat its "u lack sense"
U have hardly made any intellectual contribution since u joined dis forum on feb 11th 2017
Ur case is so sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Misterdhee1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
spartan117:
Buhari is d most devisive President ever, d reason why he is ill is bcuz he and those around him tried to fight d church with executive powers I wud say this again and again Mr Buhari I wish u sound Health only if u resign 4rm office and i do dis 4 d sake of one Nigeria. I am a patriot
U and your hero FFK be mumu. The two Acting appointments made folowed due process. Both occupy the most senior positions in their respective departments. So what's the fuss about? And your wish is insignificant. Nigeria is made up of more than 160 million people. You can't decide for us. Whether you wish him dead or not, we all still gonna end up dying. In fact, you fit go before him if God wishes.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by egbabiekperemo1: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is curse to his generation

Afonja... stop behaving like a bastars

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Otapipia: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Celcius:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari for using his government to favor his northern kinsmen.

Fani, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, wondered why Buhari decided to appoint northerners as Acting Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Acting Director General of National Intelligent Agency as well as MD of NEXIM Bank.
The former minister in a Facebook post, Friday morning, reiterated his earlier statement that Buhari was only rewarding Fulani herdsmen for butchering Nigerians.

He said, “Three major appointments were announced yesterday. Acting SGF, Acting DG NIA and MD NEXIM Bank. All three went to Hausa-Fulanis.
“Meanwhile a few days ago Buhari rewarded the Fulani militants and herdsmen for butchering Nigerians by appointing their official spokesman as the Secretary of the Federal Character Commission.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/21/fani-kayode-blasts-buhari-giving-three-appointments-hausa-fulanis-one-day/
I don tire for Buhari set. My greatest regret in life so far is sticking my neck out for this ethnic and religious bigot. I tire I swear.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Iloveshoes: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Truth
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
KANO BAES THAT TWERK cool

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Ebije1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Buhari till 2023
u no like 2050?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Iloveshoes: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Truth
AZUH:
but he can feed your generation , he can Bleep your mom both front and back . Who's your father ??
Omo! See finishing.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Pascal181: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is curse to his generation
if FFK is a fool for saying this what is ur father?
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by emeka2847: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
This divisive thief won't say that the new NIA boss is a Christian. How could he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by dragonking3: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
AceRoyal:
PMB is gradually turning me to a tribalist!
This is just too much!
PMB has actually turned alot of people to tribalists. Check out omenkalives aka omenka 4years ago, now compare him with the tribalistic bigot he is today and see the difference. PMB is evil and has evil influence on both his supporters and critics. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by bumi10(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.

listen to urself

their will be uproar indeed

why did he not choose the most senior in customs then and made him CG rather he went and brought his own hausa-fulani, ex military man for that matter and put him there.

u come here come dey tell me uproar

e bi like say buhari dey pay u

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Akainzo(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2017
koolaid87:
Yorubas, pls support the Ibos and let's fight for proper restructuring

Our mumu don do..

We're the only 'get along' tribe...Yet, we justify that by saying we're tolerant.

Hell No, I call it cowardice.

You might benefit from reading up on the history of elections in Nigeria, that knowledge would surely help you a lot.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by wolex1960(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2017
This question still stand...Where is Buhari??
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Akainzo(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2017
bumi10:

listen to urself

their will be uproar indeed

why did he not choose the most senior in customs then and made him CG rather he went and brought his own hausa-fulani, ex military man for that matter and put him there.

u come here come dey tell me uproar

e bi like say buhari dey pay u

Is it that you and FFK do not understand the difference between "Acting Capacity" and a substantive appointment? These people are in acting capacity as the office holders have been suspended. Haba, make we dey use sense na!
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by chi4ik(m): 12:23am On Apr 22, 2017
malton:
FFK is dumb, just like his followers.

Arab Yadam is a Plateau man from Pankshin. He should be either Ngas or Mupun.

can u just keep quiet? we have so many Fulani people in plateau state & pankshin precisely. I have spent 10 good years in plateau state & still counting.
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by deomello: 12:24am On Apr 22, 2017
FFK's tribal and cocaine induced rubbish is always specifically concocted for Igbos and their ignorant, hateful and tribal consumption, even his own people don't take him seriously and they can't wait to see him locked up.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by malton: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2017
chi4ik:
can u just keep quiet? we have so many Fulani people in plateau state & pankshin precisely. I have spent 10 good years in plateau state & still counting.

Are you sure you are okay?

You that are there, are you of Plateau origin?

The Fulani people you see are settlers, just like you.

When the chips are down, we'll chase them all out.

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by charlihills05: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2017
FFK and his likes are the reall problem of Nigeria, the president has appointed and you are there complaining, during the reign of the hero did he not appoint his tribesmen and even school mate into positions did Heavens fall.....pls oppose constructively and dnt lament foolishly

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Philistine(m): 12:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Pascal181:

if FFK is a fool for saying this what is ur father?
your father is a worthless dog!

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Philistine(m): 12:44am On Apr 22, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Afonja... stop behaving like a bastars
ipod goat...will you stop quoting my mention!

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by thekoko007: 12:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation
na fight
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:54am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

The people that took over in the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Nigeria Intelligence Agency are civil servants. They are not political appointees.

They are the most senior civil servants. And the most senior was requested to take over in Acting capacity. If he bypassed the most senior now, it will lead to another uproar.

Did he not bypass many most seniors from the south in order to appoint Idris as IGP ?
PMB is an ethnic jingoist. Period.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by chetaobi(m): 1:21am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

Abeg how do u know this? Customs man shey na former army officer? Wetin him dey do for customs? And na huasa man! The hausa fulani woman wey dey Nigerian ports authority was she in that parastatal before? Why was she made the D.G when she was a special adviser to El Rufai? Stop being dumb ok?!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by koolaid87: 2:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Akainzo:

You might benefit from reading up on the history of elections in Nigeria, that knowledge would surely help you a lot.

If you have the knowledge, share it, if not, park well. (NPI)
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Ikechu10: 2:40am On Apr 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

It was never about corruption. It was about ensuring that a certain people are in positions of authority

We know. Buhari desperately wanted power, not to benefit Nigeria or stop corruption, it was all about power staying in North. We all know why he wanted the presidency. The only people that were blind to it was yoruba. Saddest thing they the ones that claim to be "most educated" smh

1 Like

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by invisibeTroll: 2:41am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

Yeah he will conveniently avoid such uproar when a Northerner is involved but wouldn't give a Bleep when a southerner is by passed. Remember appointing Daura as DSS DG and Hammed Ali as Customs Comptroller General.

In both cases they were pulled out of retirement.

morscino:

I was only replying someone who claimed buhari is replacing xtians with muslims,just like d loose mouth ffk is insinuating.

now this is d superior argument,d two appointees are d most senior in d said offices, and are only in acting capacity pending d time d investigations would be concluded.

Most senior when Northerners/favoured candidates are involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by NaijaBlend: 2:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Philistine:
FFK is a fool! A fool @ 50 is a curse to his generation

Then, what are you Wise man?
Go, look yourself in the mirror and see an im.becile, a ne'er do well!
Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2017
agabusta:

Funny how it's Hausa- Fulanis heading almost all Government agencies though

2 Likes

Re: 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. by saintmark88(m): 3:53am On Apr 22, 2017
ephi123:
It is obvious even to the blind that buhari is a BIGOT, plain and simple.

Archaic, antiquated man. All his biased appointments is why the country cannot move forward.

Ephi....u hate buhari with a passion, I have not seen one good comment on buhari from u ever, haba now, this ur hate is looking more like a personal issue bw u n him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Court Sacks Abdurrauf Abubakar Modibbo, Orders Jaafaru Sulaiman To Take Over / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.