Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18120 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Alright Bro, takecare of Her. Gotta bounce wink
Aiit Bro, Safe flying wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Hello, do I know you? angry
Yes same quidditch, same kreacher now bounce off
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

U saw it too......bunch of chickens
She's reading from page 1 grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Your lady is so carefree and meek,She needs to be taught how to be brutal when dealing with those mugcunts, meanwhile I admire your IDGAF attitudes you've been exhibiting, keep it up bro. That lucifer got my account"jeromedee" banned..She been doing this codedly and your lady isn't seeing it..I hope she doesn't get betrayed by the lucifer..

sad sad

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
I will rather kill you myself than poison you away grin cheesy

Loool... I concur swtz kiss wink tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Thank God say I never send my number, e fr dn pain me if I reveal my identity only for that snake to crawl back to rola. I'm okay like this smiley
One of the reason why I've remain anonymous here...Had wanted to know Derola off NL but was/still not sure about her as I feel her shield Isnor that strong..she fit let her guard down for another lady to come btw..Na only one person I sabi off NL and she doesn't belong to any clan..she dey fly solo grin grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool... I concur swtz kiss wink tongue
Iffa slap you now it will be asif ayam weekend..you left me hanging last night after you had told me you wanted to prepare for Vigil

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
That Jeromedee/ghoststalker is either bumbae herself or a purple clan member that bumbae brought here angry grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Hehehe! You ain't any different remember..I troll when necessary not unnecessarily grin grin
You think i wasn't goan figure you out? I did, only I didn't bother to check earlier. Now you can bounce off troll
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Iffa slap you now it will be asif ayam weekend..you left me hanging last night after you had told me you wanted to prepare for Vigil

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin...

Izz nor my fault ooo, didn't know the program was for 10pm... As at when I was done dressing up, time don go. Just rushed out nii. lipsrsealed

Ehnehn, izz that why you dinnur gimme goodmorning kiss? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Same here though...you don later see Rola no makeup pix abi grin and Edimolu omo akogun
Am yet to see it ooo......she wont show me sad

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Stop replying, Jeromedee is a troll

I forgot to check earlier
Oya spy Aye! grin. But you 2 have something in common cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Mrs Dacova,were u not taught at church that gossiping is a sin? cheesy

Haaaaaaaa, izz nor wah you think baba oko mii. lipsrsealed sad

We were having a family discussion. tongue cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Sheybi ezz dacova that told me to be careful himself. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
One of the reason why I've remain anonymous here...Had wanted to know Derola off NL but was/still not sure about her as I feel her shield Isnor that strong..she fit let her guard down for another lady to come btw..Na only one person I sabi off NL and she doesn't belong to any clan..she dey fly solo grin grin
Na solo sure pass o. Wetin concern me with groupies or clan grin Yeah Derola is a bit soft, she may be penetrable or on the other end be cunning, but I think she's penetrable grin

I haven't seen someone I wanna get to know on a personal really, except mhis.bliss but I'm still observing. I'm not under pressure to know someone off NL, so I'm taking my time smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

But she had requested that you drop your digit for her last night or did you missed that

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

lol for edimolu, he didn't see that long sub Dacova wrote. Although na me d sub meet sha cos na that time I send email, na me you invite come WhatsApp grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
But she had requested that you drop your digit for her last night or did you missed that
smh, be whining him o grin

Aderola15 follow me laugh edimolu grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
I dont think they have anythin in common......most monikers hide behind alternates buf our guy dosent.....at first i almost thot the dude had a realness in him....it sucks seeing dudes acting all sissy......#iranu......nd for u queen succcuuuccubabba?...keep on reading oooo.....my eyes are on ya

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol for edimolu, he didn't see that long sub Dacova wrote. Although na me d sub meet sha cos na that time I send email, na me you invite come WhatsApp grin
Hahahha....*middle finger*

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
and what's that? wink

The dude nailed himself, should I show you how he let his own cat out of the bag?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Na solo sure pass o. Wetin concern me with groupies or clan grin Yeah Derola is a bit soft, she may be penetrable or on the other end be cunning, but I think she's penetrable grin

I haven't seen someone I wanna get to know on a personal really, except mhis.bliss but I'm still observing. I'm not under pressure to know someone off NL, so I'm taking my time smiley
Id warn u as of bliss.....ok?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Hahahha....*middle finger*
Dacova stated it clearly to aderola, if I remember clearly "I don't trust you with anyone Rola" tongue smiley
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
and what's that? wink

The dude nailed himself, should I show you how he let his own cat out of the bag?
Bring it on bro...ayam always ready to listen to you wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Dnt mind him....am no threat to yhu....told u i gt ur back dint i?.....there you go grin

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
You figured out about me being a troll but it doesn't necessarily mean I am your enemy unless you wish to make me one wink
you're obviously not a friend cos my circle is small, just me, dacova, derola, edimol.u, then if you're not an enemy can you please tell us how you got to this thread. Save me the effort of spilling that and you'll be welcomed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Bring it on bro...ayam always ready to listen to you wink
Okay he claims he's not an enemy, let's see if he'll reveal how he came by this thread and why he attacked bumbae in his next post, if he doesn't I'll. smiley wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

Dnt mind him....am no threat to yhu....told u i gt ur back dint i?.....there you go grin
na just d picture dey grip you for bone my man grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.