Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18123 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
You sure say no be you get this account again? Coz I no know even know you again cry
Na me be that, the weyrey dn report the account to mod, them dn ban am.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Your lady is so carefree and meek,She needs to be taught how to be brutal when dealing with those mugcunts, meanwhile I admire your IDGAF attitudes you've been exhibiting, keep it up bro. That lucifer got my account"jeromedee" banned..She been doing this codedly and your lady isn't seeing it..I hope she doesn't get betrayed by the lucifer..
I should also add, she's not my lady lol grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Uncle Jero, this isn't about group pls. We solving personal ish and let go of whatever shii you have against plurimi... It's gonna shock you guys, these groups are more of happy people coming together to help ourselves in our little ways. Just let go please, I beg of you. kiss
In as much as the guy isnor a new member, He might be right though..but Egbon Jeromedee I never see you before faa! shocked and you've been around since 2011.

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kreacher:
She's a fucking clown, claiming the plurimi don't even know she's discovered this thread, yet she was sharing all the posts to her followers. Very slither a girl. I'm not impressed by her emotional display here though. Here's a shot
I will rather kill you myself than poison you away grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Don't get me wrong Brotherly, when I said your lady I meant She's the only your midst therefore she's your lady grin cheesy. Who among you is digging her though? wink
Baeby.

Now don't ask me who baeby is cos I don't fvcking know. grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thank you as long as u guys think what u doing is making u feel better

Never attacked ur lady not once the only once snowcream we actually had a laugh yes some ppl took it too far but wasnt me but glad i knowu lot been planing it

Was thinking before did i attack una but at least i know its not me ..
Like seriously you seemed like you're trying to make us feel guilty and besides no name was mentioned..

I dunno what transpired btw you and Snow but I hope you're able to trash things out with him, in as much as he doesn't need backup from me or anyone else and I know he'll never attack anyone deliberately.

Btw, you sounded like you're guilty up there Bumbae but just deal with it anyways.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
*WickedGrin* actually I guess you've gotten an answer to my question but just won't say it wink
lol now I'm confused. Ask her now wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
na you be jeromedee? lipsrsealed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
I'm crushing on YawYahDey wink

BumBae kor Buttocks ni, that's all she has, all bumbum no brains, a very ugly face too.
That's deep Bro..you promised me you'd let go yesterday,so why this embarassed

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
I've been around for too long Sir but always on on lowkey and mind you "Jeromedee" is actually my 2nd account as my first account was created in 2007 even before 90% of the Plurimi clan get to knw about NL,but couldn't recollect my password after being away for too long..
You be Veteran be that no doubt #WeldonSir✋
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
na you be jeromedee? lipsrsealed
no o, na ghoststalker be jeromedee, and I don't know jeromedee earlier.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
That's deep Bro..you promised me you'd let go yesterday,so why this embarassed
She believe she's wise as she came to famz aderola ni, she no know say me and aderola no be 5 and 6, na you be the 5 wey dey between us.

Just want to teach the brat how to play dirty undecided I'll frustrate their whole clan on this NL.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
no o, na ghoststalker be jeromedee, and I don't know jeromedee earlier.
Either you meant to say?, that Bro don tey for here faa! grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
are you sure it's not Dacovajnr? wink
How can I be sure it's not Dacova when I don't know who Baeby is? grin that's hilarious, it can be anybody including you but me grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Queensuccubus watching. Stalker.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
are you sure it's not Dacovajnr? wink
Nope.. the only relationship that ever existed btw me and Rola is strictly platonic wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Either you meant to say?, that Bro don tey for here faa! grin
meant I didn't know of him until he came on this thread
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
O lagbara oooo
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
meant I didn't know of him until he came on this thread
Same here though...you don later see Rola no makeup pix abi grin and Edimolu omo akogun
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Nope.. the only relationship that ever existed btw me and Rola is strictly platonic wink
Stop replying, Jeromedee is a troll

I forgot to check earlier
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
edimolu:

O lagbara oooo
dem dn ban quidditch now now again
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Alright Bro, takecare of Her. Gotta bounce wink
Bounce off troll grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
Queensuccubus watching. Stalker.
U saw it too......bunch of chickens

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Bounce off troll grin
I like dis moniker better......if dem ban dis one again...na dat room we go lock u con throway key for inside ocean undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by FelixFelicia(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
Same here though...you don later see Rola no makeup pix abi grin and Edimolu omo akogun
Thank God say I never send my number, e fr dn pain me if I reveal my identity only for that snake to crawl back to rola. I'm okay like this smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / 10 Special Attributes About This Out Going Batch C-14 Corp Member. / Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.