Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18279 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
lol chill, your blood just dey hot ontop Derola, how many morsel you carry for the semo and EFO she give you chop? wink lipsrsealed
You don see me finish Faa! No be your fault

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
You create topic calling us a bunch of gossip yet u carry innocent person and another female sit her and bash her for no reason
Rating me smh well glad say i know who behind it ..

If u think this is right Aderola keep it up .. u know I stay my lane only time was when u and kimbra were fighting i thought u a cool chic so didnt like it both of u like that

And i tried to end it u bit my head off .. so since then i noticed something so i just watch myself around una .. then 2 days in a role una decide to this ( and they way u did it was like wow ok ) from happy easter to hope u enjoy urself to this if u fight someone please do not take it out on innocent ppl its wrong .. as for the rest of ur ppl ride on ..

Someone said u involved and i was adamant a mature girl will never stoop so low to do such to someone who never did u nothing ..
anyway we cant all be The same smiley
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thank you as long as u guys think what u doing is making u feel better

Never attacked ur lady not once the only once snowcream we actually had a laugh yes some ppl took it too far but wasnt me but glad i knowu lot been planing it

Was thinking before did i attack una but at least i know its not me ..
Okay there's a lot of wrong jargons in your post. But why are you mentioning me when I don't know TF you're talking about? And how did you get here? Stalking huh? undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Didnt want to believe it was all a plan so dissapointed
Wouldnt in a million years expect this from u guys but u guys stop being hypocrites what u doing here is called what ? Yet u create topic early in the morning
Like seriously who looks jobless .. so u wake up n think plurimi why .. yall making us too important u dont see us tuping names cause we dont care what anyone does .. just do u allow hating biko no one after u guys yes u may have issue with certain memebers dont mean we beefing

Fix up man .. all I am saying
Anyone who gets it get kt if not habpve fun put us in the map ..keep thinking plurimi when ppl looking for hoe to make money n do better
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thank you as long as u guys think what u doing is making u feel better

Never attacked ur lady not once the only once snowcream we actually had a laugh yes some ppl took it too far but wasnt me but glad i knowu lot been planing it

Was thinking before did i attack una but at least i know its not me ..

No one is planning anything for and we were cool until you started taking sides with subtle jabs. Whatever Snow has with you doesn't involve Rola at all. You've always been cool, my kinda peace loving and playful person until you mingled with the wrong one, I pray you don't get burnt like me before you realize this.

PS: I saw your comment on the native name thread too.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

No one is planning anything for and we were cool until you started taking sides with subtle jabs. Whatever Snow has with you doesn't involve Rola at all. You've always been cool, my kinda peace loving and playful person until you mingled with the wrong one, I pray you don't get burnt like me before you realize this.

Ade honestly hand on my heart i just wanted u too to be cool i liked u ladies alot
I just came back this year so dont know all the faces but thought u were ok so dats y i used to like ur tags chats ..
u can go back to that thread and read again

You'll see who was wrong
But anyway just wanted to say as thought not cool but if u feel its right noneed to explain all good x
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Y'all planned it, y'all planned cry

Please tell me where we planned it cos as it is right now nobody on this forum knows my identity or has my personal number. I'm only about to share it to Derola, so explain deeply how it was planned. I don't expect you to be able to btw so just get the Bleep off please with your emotions, I don't want none of that here. undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Ade trust me lol u think u were burnt .... chai u never even see when dem roast person
Lol i joined NL when real e- warriors were around like it was hell lol i have seen it all trust me what u think is bad no even bad self .. i have had 250 pages back to back topics about me so all this is nothing I just dont like beef is all ..

Me i dont judge ppl only till they do me something . Good trait to have
And not a crime to be cool with someone even though you aint cool with her .. u can ask her if we chat offline so what ever u see its on nl

smiley anyway have a good day
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
You create topic calling us a bunch of gossip yet u carry innocent person and another female sit her and bash her for no reason
Rating me smh well glad say i know who behind it ..

If u think this is right Aderola keep it up .. u know I stay my lane only time was when u and kimbra were fighting i thought u a cool chic so didnt like it both of u like that

And i tried to end it u bit my head off .. so since then i noticed something so i just watch myself around una .. then 2 days in a role una decide to this ( and they way u did it was like wow ok ) from happy easter to hope u enjoy urself to this if u fight someone please do not take it out on innocent ppl its wrong .. as for the rest of ur ppl ride on ..

Someone said u involved and i was adamant a mature girl will never stoop so low to do such to someone who never did u nothing ..
anyway we cant all be The same smiley

Loool. I told edimolu you would be called here and if i didn't want you to notice, I wouldn't have dropped any comment here.

Now I'll address everything one after the other, I don't know anything about someone creating a topic for guys but I liked and shared two comments from that thread because your people did the same when such was said about LOM. Tit4Tat.

You stayed your lane when shii was said about me while laughing and urging the guy on with what he said about me with your laughing emojis, seriously?

What exactly was said that I did? Did you go through the posts, we were telling snowcream to let go.

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

cool real mature
So i do nothing to uand this is what u guys plans so low but if it makes ur ppl feel better ride on smiley
Please goan sleep, when you were throwing subs with your groupies did I scream or cry? GTFOH undecided
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Loool. I told edimolu you would be called here and if i didn't want you to notice, I wouldn't have dropped any comment here.

Now I'll address everything one after the other, I don't know anything about someone creating a topic for guys but I liked and shared two comments from that thread because your people did the same when such was said about LOM. Tit4Tat.

You stayed your lane when shii was said about me while laughing and urging the guy on with what he said about me with your laughing emojis, seriously?

What exactly was said that I did? Did you go through the posts, we were telling snowcream to let go.
Yes i went through it
Lets not argue its pointless only want to address u u can see im the only one here group no wven know seff
Because i just hate yeye petty beef .. we dont have to love each other but we can be civil ..
Me don let it go finish with me .. will not involve myself next time smiley

Hope u having a great weekend .. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ade trust me lol u think u were burnt .... chai u never even see when dem roast person
Lol i joined NL when real e- warriors were around like it was hell lol i have seen it all trust me what u think is bad no even bad self .. i have had 250 pages back to back topics about me so all this is nothing I just dont like beef is all ..

Me i dont judge ppl only till they do me something . Good trait to have
And not a crime to be cool with someone even though you aint cool with her .. u can ask her if we chat offline so what ever u see its on nl

smiley anyway have a good day

Lool. Definitely not a crime, I can't choose your friends for you. And when I said burnt I was referring to e- bashes, have you ever been let down by someone yoi would have trusted most? Y'all think I wasn't pained shii went out the way it did, have never had a cause to strike it out with anybody on nairaland and I was hoping I wouldn't until my own Twinnie couldn't even give me a benefit of doubt... And she says, she understands friendship.

I'm actually very glad you came here to talk and I'm sorry if I misunderstood your actions or in anyway said something silly about you. We've gat no reason to fight. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Lool. Definitely not a crime, I can't choose your friends for you. And when I said burnt I was referring to e- bashes, have you ever been let down by someone yoi would have trusted most? Y'all think I wasn't pained shii went out the way it did, have never had a cause to strike it out with anybody on nairaland and I was hoping I wouldn't until my own Twinnie couldn't even give me a benefit of doubt... And she says, she understands friendship.

I'm actually very glad you came here to talk and I'm sorry if I misunderstood your actions or in anyway said something silly about you. We've gat no reason to fight. smiley
Sorry too for laughing next time i slap those boyz u know how guys are dem no dey hear word
But please we shouldnt let this change who we are in future if i have an issue will pm or mention u straight up so we squash it ..

We'll start at fresh .. and as for betrayal lol welcome to my world na so i dey fear everybody grin grin nl kuku wan ki me before lol
Norrin do u jare u wink

I still believe u two will sort it out , you know we ladies love hard so we also hurt hard hopefully we laugh about this in near future .. make i go find trouble small u know i can chat for england grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Sorry too for laughing next time i slap those boyz u know how guys are dem no dey hear word
But please we shouldnt let this change who we are in future if i have an issue will pm or mention u straight up so we squash it ..

We'll start at fresh .. and as for betrayal lol welcome to my world na so i dey fear everybody grin grin nl kuku wan ki me before lol
Norrin do u jare u wink

I still believe u two will sort it out , you know we ladies love hard so we also hurt hard hopefully we laugh about this in near future .. make i go find trouble small u know i can chat for england grin

Thanks for understanding jawe, you bae for real. kiss

You can go cause trouble, uncle Tolotolo go find you. tongue

You still haven't told me what to do about having a big bumbum oooo... Even my dacova dey always eye you. angry undecided

Snowcream, bring ya head here too... No more chicken fights from you, shogbo mii? kiss
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Kreacher: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
jeromedee:
You're Fuuckkiing Nothing but a contracted Spy of the Shitty plurimi Clan,You seem cool but deep down I know you're fuckingg sn⚓ke. Oops! I noticed you shared the Dacovajnr guy's posts instead of just like and move on, But damn! You had to share to send signal to your cohorts...I dare you to renounce your membership of the plurimi clan and come out clean.

You can't be dining with the devil and expect the righteous to dine with you with a short spoon.. Plurimi Clan be Damned!
She's a fucking clown, claiming the plurimi don't even know she's discovered this thread, yet she was sharing all the posts to her followers. Very slither a girl. I'm not impressed by her emotional display here though. Here's a shot

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Thanks for understanding jawe, you bae for real. kiss

You can go cause trouble, uncle Tolotolo go find you. tongue

You still haven't told me what to do about having a big bumbum oooo... Even my dacova dey always eye you. angry undecided

Snowcream, bring ya head here too... No more chicken fights from you, shogbo mii? kiss
Lol dem don ban dat wan tey tey
His using skylow low now lol
Lol dacova wan chop forbidden fruit o

Nothing really but i like food n excercise u know uk we love all that fitness stuff .. thats the secret .. oh yes lots of twerking you'll be surpirsed it works wonder grin
Lol u dey mind snowcream na love be dat he just no wan admit am .. just dey look d gjy when he calm down we go yan .. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
jeromedee:
You're Fuuckkiing Nothing but a contracted Spy of the Shitty plurimi Clan,You seem cool but deep down I know you're fuckingg sn⚓ke. Oops! I noticed you shared the Dacovajnr guy's posts instead of just like and move on, But damn! You had to share to send signal to your cohorts...I dare you to renounce your membership of the plurimi clan and come out clean.

You can't be dining with the devil and expect the righteous to dine with you with a short spoon.. Plurimi Clan be Damned!

Uncle Jero, this isn't about group pls. We solving personal ish and let go of whatever shii you have against plurimi... It's gonna shock you guys, these groups are more of happy people coming together to help ourselves in our little ways. Just let go please, I beg of you. kiss

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Uncle Jero, this isn't about group pls. We solving personal ish and let go of whatever shii you have against plurimi... It's gonna shock you guys, these groups are more of happy people coming together to help ourselves in our little ways. Just let go please, I beg of you. kiss

kiss lol dey can fight d boyz just leave d ladies outta war sone abi
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol dem don ban dat wan tey tey
His using skylow low now lol
Lol dacova wan chop forbidden fruit o

Nothing really but i like food n excercise u know uk we love all that fitness stuff .. thats the secret .. oh yes lots of twerking you'll be surpirsed it works wonder grin
Lol u dey mind snowcream na love be dat he just no wan admit am .. just dey look d gjy when he calm down we go yan .. wink

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... I never chop that ban before, I no sabi how e dey be sef and I no wan sabi biko. grin cheesy

Snow can chop ban for Africa ni tie. If na love, make una yarn and plan wedding ooo... Iyamm always ready for Owanbe. tongue

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

kiss lol dey can fight d boyz just leave d ladies outta war sone abi

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy. They wee use the girls to get the boys na, shey you know the boys dey like protect their own. wink

Make I leave this bed and go chop jawe. grin tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy. They wee use the girls to get the boys na, shey you know the boys dey like protect their own. wink

Make I leave this bed and go chop jawe. grin tongue
Yessir .. me self breakfast calling me
Aite hun ama rira later lol need to imprive my yoruba
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
Aderola15 sheybi you see now, this girl just got my kreacher account banned just now. Okay.
Happy you guys settled, good for you both. None of my business undecided

As for you bumbae you want to play devious right, bring it on, thank God you now know dacova or derola aren't responsible for me so even if y'all are smiling on same thread don't be surprised if i pounce on you.

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dacovajnr and Edimolu, comman hold this guy ooo.

Come closer, since when you been dey crush on my bumbae? wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Quidditch:
I'm crushing on YawYahDey wink

BumBae kor Buttocks ni, that's all she has, all bumbum no brains, a very ugly face too.

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... Lemme tell you what her bf go tell you if he hears this "Wa blow nii" cheesy grin tongue

GBE gbogbo enu soun, ma ma bu agbalagba mo. angry
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Lol, I'll get her, you just be watching tongue
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... Lemme tell you what her bf go tell you if he hears this "Wa blow nii" cheesy grin tongue

GBE gbogbo enu soun, ma ma bu agbalagba mo. angry
Bumbae1 adagbamadanu agbaya oshi grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dacovajnr and Edimolu, comman hold this guy ooo.

Come closer, since when you been dey crush on my bumbae? wink
Hold who? You better leave him undecided, I had told you to lerus kidnap him yesterday but you said otherwise,Oya dey do am alone now.

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
GhostStalker:
Your lady is so carefree and meek,She needs to be taught how to be brutal when dealing with those mugcunts, meanwhile I admire your IDGAF attitudes you've been exhibiting, keep it up bro. That lucifer got my account"jeromedee" banned..She been doing this codedly and your lady isn't seeing it..I hope she doesn't get betrayed by the lucifer..
She's the friendly and forgiving type wink Lol I'm not so friendly or a forgiver. I punish.

Btw don't mind the sissy, she's a daft punk, a backstabber. And I hope she doesn't hurt Derola again (If she hurt her sef wetin I go do? Nothing. Dacova dey there for her).

Bumbae1 Bleep your stinking pússy grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kreacher:
She's a fucking clown, claiming the plurimi don't even know she's discovered this thread, yet she was sharing all the posts to her followers. Very slither a girl. I'm not impressed by her emotional display here though. Here's a shot
You sure say no be you get this account again? Coz I no know even know you again cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) / A Simple Prayer For All Youth Corpers / Khaki | Jungle Booth Available Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.