Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (63783 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
prettyprecy:

Eyaaaa....the fool says there is no God.
The nonsense u wrote up there, you can't do to your boss nor your landlord. But becos the devil has bounded your heart you feel you can Do that to your creator.
you fear your fellow man but you deny yourself the fear of God.
my dear search your soul today, there is a void that was yearning to be filled that the devil has filled. It's not too late to trace your step back to your source.
I pray the holyspirit ministers to your soul today.
have a blessed day.

Madam. Forget that guy call cyprusdGoat, this is one of d reasons he ill remain dumb tru out his life. Loook at seun, at his age is yet to marry just because he had not acknowledge his creator.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nigeman: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Eve weds Evil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Yemi7up: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Kobicove:
She's 53 and she still has time for this nonsense?! undecided
If she believes her life is right why having children or another woman impregnated her of donated sperm. She should continue to deceive herself and people in her world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by deflover(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Lesbian partner?
I am beginning to fear o.
If not that the US legalised that, the Nigerian society would have put pressure on her to marry and she would have been in naija doing no sex till marriage for a guy, only to frustrate him with ""is sex food question"" after marriage, all because she doesn't like sex with a man. Its doleful.

As an aside, I pity gay peeps. To be sincere I believe it isn't their fault.
Or why would a man leave a woman with all the curves that make a man crazy and mad and go for a fellow man?
( Hope Chinenye isn't reading this) (Yes, she is dark and bbw)

Some say it's demonic and I disagree. I thinks it's basically hormonal and that's why i pity them.

Let her be in the US than here abeg.

May God Bless u this weekend!

Now see below for data... see people i have sold to too in testimonies.

So u bought the lie too about homons
Science is always at war with God
So its OK to find a medical reason for gays tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Bnladan:
are u an animal?
Are you a plant?
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nathan2016: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
LOL...WHY ARE YOU TAKING PANADOL FOR GODS HEADACHE...all this extremist sha.....always eager to act

Abi the Holy Bible no tell you not to judge...

or we are all Gods children created in his image and is only sin that seperates us from him..

or the story of the JESUS and the Harlot...He who is without sin. let him caste the first stone.....

Dont be too quick to condemn my friend.....

Pray she found her way and be happy for the choice she made, because come rain , come sunshine. shes one her race alone...

Looking at your comments, it bring a hateful person and thats not Christianity my friend or any religion per say.

izzou:

God never ordained same sex marriage. So thanking God for it is just mocking him.

You don't thank God when you sin. You beg for forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
VULCAN:
The level of insults and intolerance you display to those that dont share your beliefs is no surprise to me.

Long ago I observed that the 3 most intolerant groups in the world are gay rights groups, islamic fundamentalists and atheists.

Your lumping together of gay rights groups, who support the right of homosexuals to legally express their love for one another, and atheists who value critical thinking and don't believe in nonsense, with a radical extremist religious group that wants to torture and kill both homosexuals and atheists, and supports primitive legal implementations involving torture, sexism, rape and pedophilia, and the strangulation of free speech and critical thinking, is absolutely one of the most absurd comparisons I think I have ever seen. Congratulations.

It seems fundamentalist Christians are just the gift that keeps on giving. shocked

VULCAN:
These groups go to bed at night angry that the whole world dares to believe differently from them. They wake up in the morning determined to attack said people wherever they can find them.

You mean like angry Nigerian Christians complaining about a happy lesbian woman marrying the love of her life?

[img][/img]

VULCAN:
You will find so much hate spewing from these groups and their primary target is Christianity.

They believe that Christianity should be wiped out but we know where all those that believed same ended up in the past 2000 years.

....Killed by groups that 'go to bed at night angry that the whole world dares to believe differently from them'?

VULCAN:
Carry on, throw your best punch. We have seen far worse and still came out on the other side.

I don't throw any punches - I'm not a crazy evangelist or a jihadist. Unlike the religions of history, critical thinking cannot be spread by the sword.

Eventually the followers of these religions will dwindle in the face of modernity, and religious extremism will fall into the dustbin of history, where it belongs.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2017
deflover:

So u bought the lie too about homons Science is always at war with God So its OK to find a medical reason for gays tongue tongue
Bro use your brain. I can't imagine myself bleeping a man? Seex libido etc are regulated by hormones mainly. Forget all those demonic crap.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by MayorMgbedike(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Your days are numbered, as do all of us. Rethink, rewind and fear God. Obey his law and save your soul now that you still have time!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by geekybabe(f): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
ziga:
Which is the greater sin?

Homosexuality or Fornication/Adultery?

Nothing like greater sin. Sin is sin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
There is a reason people in well educated countries like Denmark, Germany or Korea believe that god-fearing people are morons.

It's because, as multiple people have shown in this thread, god-fearing people really are morons!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Immorttal: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:
angry

She even thanked God for grace

Which God abeg?

Yahweh na
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
keyboardone:

Madam. Forget that guy call cyprusdGoat, this is one of d reasons he ill remain dumb tru out his life. Loook at seun, at his age is yet to marry just because he had not acknowledge his creator.
So everyone who has knowledge of the creator is married. Wow. I like the way you think, even though it's stupid, I still like it. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by GoldEnyong(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Read your Bible and check out what that same God says about what you have just done. Your would have been stoned to dead. But truly you haven't escaped yet
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by geekybabe(f): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
So because she is Gay she should not thank God

The one True God knows his children. Let her open her mouth and say anything. God knows those who are his own.. abi if u be father, you no go sabi your children?
Dats it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
When I saw the name moji (yoruba) I know say she go scam the oyinbo mama big time. run to naija for owanbe party.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kenlisa: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

So,man,which is a higher animal according to science,and who God made in his image and gave his spirit,is to be compared to an animal?

So if a goat eats a polythene bag for lunch, a man is to do same? And if a ram tries to have Sex with another ram,it becomes right for a man too?

cry

It's high time Seun starts withdrawing some people's nairaland monikers. You guys just jump into threads and display a high level of stupidity
I read some where that stupidity could be cured... So there is still hope.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by yanix: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Kobicove:
She's 53 and she still has time for this nonsense?! undecided

God wud punish her 4 calling God name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by james917: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2017
na waoooo na really wa........that means shud won't come back to naija or when coming she will dump her partner
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
bolinjkezzy:
If that's what make u happy.....congrats

you re right to an extend. But we shouldnt celebrate evil when we see it. but every human must condemned it. But the one done in secret let God do the judging. If you cut ur dauther sleeping with animal will you not be angry with her? will you encourage her?

Can you see that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by debbie223(f): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Pls o,was it a woman that impregnanted her wen she gave birth to those kids?c how u deh deceive urself.I wonder weda ur daughtes go join u 4 d gay movement.Yeye woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2017
Antichristus:

Did you go to school or your school never had English teachers?

answer me inside us and animals who has higher medulla

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by goodnews777: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
YORUBA . Beautiful tribe being destroyed by modernity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

You homophobe, do you know that there are gay animals ?
Modified *

Please, make sure you don't suffer cognitive dissonance before quoting me.
Egbon there are gay animals so its normal and acceptable for humans to be gay, goats and dogs mate with their mothers and sisters as well, hope ur mum and sisters would accept ur advances also because its natural?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by FTBOY: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:
angry

She even thanked God for grace

Which God abeg?

the god of LGBT, maybe.. grin
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

Modified *

" Gay Animals " make I laugh small

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by COdeGenesis: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

God does not exist and you can't prove that it does, nor can you prove that the god that you claim exists is the Christian god, just like every other foolish religious fundamentalist that has come before you.

The bible is just a book.

The Bible's reasoning for why homosexuality is wrong is the most stupid, cretinous and myopic garbage. The reason is literally just "Because God Said So". Well you know what? I'm too smart for a stupid reason like that! Sorry!
Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Just so daft. Homosexuality is a psychological problem, it ain't normal. If it were normal then Homosexualfemales will hve diiicks and gay men puuusies. It's obvious diiicks are made for puuusies. Human being ain't homosexual in nature, pple who are homosexual are sick psychologically

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2017
kingsouthie:

Egbon there are gay animals so its normal and acceptable for humans to be gay, goats and dogs mate with their mothers and sisters as well, hope ur mum and sisters would accept ur advances also because its natural?
Mister, my point is that just because our society frowns at it doesn't make it unnatural like the guy I quoted was saying.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by jconsulting(f): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Some are crazy in their head, my first child ,is it lesbianism that gave her the child, well am not surprised a lot of this so called women are occultist members ,don't quote me , I can't​ imagine myself having anything to do with same sex, when naija get beautiful opposite sex of different shape and sizes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

Modified *

their is no gay sex animal.

Any animal humping same sex is mentally off balance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by tyup(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
God was talking about situations we find ourselves in,not really actions.

You don't expect me to rape an 8-year old girl and come and give thanks. Does it make sense?

Like I said,we don't thank God when we sin. We plead for mercy.[/b][/color][/quote]

bro you need not argue with fools....even the bible warn us against it
so he expect his son to steal n be thanking him daddy thanks for the grace to steal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.