Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (63800 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

Mister, my point is that just because our society frowns at it doesn't make it unnatural like the guy I quoted was saying.
The guy said she shouldnt be thanking God for the opportunity to live in sin and u went ballistic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Quinn22(f): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Everyone has their own God or are free to believe what they want to believe. It's a free world! It's not compulsory for everyone to believe what you believe in. undecided
izzou:

God never ordained same sex marriage. So thanking God for it is just mocking him.

You don't thank God when you sin. You beg for forgiveness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Fx55(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

God was talking about situations we find ourselves in,not really actions.

You don't expect me to rape an 8-year old girl and come and give thanks. Does it make sense?

Like I said,we don't thank God when we sin. We plead for mercy.
Why are you replying a reprobate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Alexbrain(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
I don't support homosexuality neither am i an advocate for it but I understand that all humans can't be the same.We were created pple of various races,cultures,lifestyles,ideologies and sexualities so we should learn to respect pples beliefs even if you have a distaste for it.Cut these people some slack and let God be the judge of all,we are all sinners in one way or the other so stop the hypocrisy.Live your life and let others live theirs,we can't all be the same.
True words of wisdom. Live and let others live.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by idreezbaba(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2017
lol

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

Such a hateful being

I wish your dad was gay. We would have been spared of your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by idreezbaba(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

You homophobe, do you know that there are gay animals ?
Modified *

Please, make sure you don't suffer cognitive dissonance before quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Just so daft. Homosexuality is a psychological problem, it ain't normal.If it were normal then Homosexualfemales will hve diiicks and gay men puuusies. It's obvious diiicks are made for puuusies. Human being ain't homosexual in nature, pple who are homosexual are sick psychologically

Wrong and biased. You are painting your own religious beliefs over semi-scientific phraseology. It doesn't push forth your argument - it just makes you look like a slowpoke with an extended vocabulary.

Notice how we have jumped past the religious excuses of being against god's will, and now the argument is "homosexuality is sick and unnatural". Homosexuality occurs commonly in nature in a number of species, humanity included. Homosexuality is not detrimental to society, and is ultimately the business of two or more consenting individuals. Claiming that homosexuality is sick or unnatural of the reasons you've stated carries no objectivity; it's peppered with your blatantly ignorant stances on sex and homosexuality.

Also, this sentence...

If it were normal then Homosexualfemales will hve diiicks and gay men puuusies. It's obvious diiicks are made for puuusies.

This man is clearly a philosophical genius.

[img]https://julianvasquezheilig.files./2012/12/dunce-cap.jpg?w=300[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Quinn22:
Everyone has their own God or are free to believe what they want to believe. It's a free world! It's not compulsory for everyone to believe what you believe in. undecided

If your father believes in fûcking you, and you oblige, it aint wrong right? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

God was talking about situations we find ourselves in,not really actions.

You don't expect me to rape an 8-year old girl and come and give thanks. Does it make sense?

Like I said,we don't thank God when we sin. We plead for mercy.
bro. You are making sense. Please ignore that useless faqqot called quiethammer, let him keep pushing homosexual agenda forward. Nemesis would soon catch up with him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2017
kingthreat:

I wish your dad was gay. We would have been spared of your stupidity

k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by WomanOfRace(f): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Your argument and analogy is so stupid I think it gave me acute brain damage.

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Bleep god. If god existed I'd piss on his chair and set fire to his palace!

Luckily, god doesn't exist, so there is no need for such violence. grin

PM me the day of your turning point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
bro. You are making sense. Please ignore that useless faqqot called quiethammer, let him keep pushing homosexual agenda forward. Nemesis would soon catch up with him

k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Nathan2016:
LOL...WHY ARE YOU TAKING PANADOL FOR GODS HEADACHE...all this extremist sha.....always eager to act

Abi the Holy Bible no tell you not to judge...

or we are all Gods children created in his image and is only sin that seperates us from him..

or the story of the JESUS and the Harlot...He who is without sin. let him caste the first stone.....

Dont be too quick to condemn my friend.....

Pray she found her way and be happy for the choice she made, because come rain , come sunshine. shes one her race alone...

Looking at your comments, it bring a hateful person and thats not Christianity my friend or any religion per say.

After Jesus met the harlot, the harlot was advised to go and sin no more. The next time you support homosexuality, all the male members of your family will start screwing themselves. I trust you will.be proud of them grin.

Freedom my azz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2017
kullozone:
So this two old women will be licking each other's jaga jaga pusssies.... Nyama!

But you men lick the vaginas of your women as well and expect them too to place their mouth which they use in praising God on Sunday on your prick to give you o.r.a.l sex. So why the hypocrisy? You ain't any better.
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
There is a reason people in well educated countries like Denmark, Germany or Korea believe that god-fearing people are morons.

It's because, as multiple people have shown in this thread, god-fearing people really are morons!

A fool says in his heart there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

k
Look here, never reply me with "k" in ur whole miserable life again. Silly sissy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

k

Yeah i repeat. I wish your dad was gay and came in a mans butthöle. Cool right. Gay is cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2017
kingthreat:

A fool says in his heart there is no God.

The international reports on academic achievements say otherwise, pal. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

Please search for Seun on nairaland. He doesn't believe in God too. You both can rub minds together, okay? grin

Your belief in God or not doesn't change the fact that God exists.

Now back to the topic. Nobody said anything about traits being natural or not. I am talking about what is right and wrong according to the bible,or even religion.

Oops..I forgot. You an atheist grin

So,we both can't find a common ground to discuss. Have a nice day

Just want you to know your views are much appreciated here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Peppergroove(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Holy fucking Bleep!!...'i knelt down,and thank God for the grace"..
Tf!!..waris that?!,just xo u know,y'all are both ladies,no d!ck anywhere..
NEWSFLASH!!..y'all m'phuckaz be living of vibrators,nd Love Machine's!
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nathan2016: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
kingthreat:

After Jesus met the harlot, the harlot was advised to go and sin no more. The next time you support homosexuality, all the male members of your family will start screwing themselves. I trust you will.be proud of them grin.

Freedom my azz

You are already cursing me...

Hope your Christianity will get you to heaven

Also there are reports thst most homophobic people are gay but they are hiding it...You might be gay my friend.....

lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
izzou:

God never ordained same sex marriage. So thanking God for it is just mocking him.

You don't thank God when you sin. You beg for forgiveness

I agree. I hope you preach the same message to all the fornicators on this forum as well because I find that you people only remember the word of God when it comes to homosexuality. If you are asked not to have sex with a lady until after marriage knowing fully well that God created sex for the married folks only, you will most likely protest.

Where were you on the other thread where a twitter user said men show love to women by having sex with them so women should not deny their boyfriends sex and almost every Nairaland male agreed with the twitter user's post? I didn't see you people quoting bible verses in that thread.

Bible makes it clear that fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, liars, thieves etc are all going to hell. So, you may not penetrate another man's butt hole but you are having sex with your girlfriend, know that in the eyes of God, you are no better than the homosexual and the same hell awaits you too.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by fuck419: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
You are simply a disgrace to Ekiti State, Nigeria as an entity for now and Africa at large. Was it your Lesbian partner before that impregnated you to have gotten the children you have? Foolishness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by citas(f): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
( in Jenifa's voice), Radarada

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2017
What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by CyrusTheGreat: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2017
fuck419:
You are simply a disgrace to Ekiti State, Nigeria as an entity for now and Africa at large. Was it your Lesbian partner before that impregnated you to have gotten the children you have? Foolishness of the highest order.

Fool. Take one look at any current newspaper outside Africa about Nigeria. No, seriously! Google one right now! The world looks on in disgust at the way Nigerians treat homosexuals. Religious crazies like you who worship a religion brought to you by european and arab invaders, and persecute homosexuals, are the real disgraces to your country in the eyes of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Princewell2012:

you re right to an extend. But we shouldnt celebrate evil when we see it. but every human must condemned it. But the one done in secret let God do the judging. If you cut ur dauther sleeping with animal will you not be angry with her? will you encourage her?

Can you see that?
Me believe life z all abt being happy in as much as u ain't reprieving others of theirs(happiness) u have my support..... If that ll b source of ha happiness am happy with it
Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by salt1: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
VULCAN:
The level of insults and intolerance you display to those that dont share your beliefs is no surprise to me.

Long ago I observed that the 3 most intolerant groups in the world are gay rights groups, islamic fundamentalists and atheists.

These groups go to bed at night angry that the whole world dares to believe differently from them. They wake up in the morning determined to attack said people wherever they can find them.

You will find so much hate spewing from these groups and their primary target is Christianity.

They believe that Christianity should be wiped out but we know where all those that believed same ended up in the past 2000 years.

Carry on, throw your best punch. We have seen far worse and still came out on the other side.

Thanks for your observation. The arrogance and insolence is unnerving.
If you choose not to believe in God, why look down on others who do? Why label them as cretins or imbeciles?
If you think homosexuality is it for you, why ram your orientation down people's throats? We heterosexuals don't go round announcing our status and asking for sympathy and understanding.
The only explanation I can make is that these three groups know that they are wrong and are desperately seeking for ways to justify themselves.
Many atheists are coming in contact with the one true God. So there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by dasparrow: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
figure007:
Sodom and Gomorrah.... God is just watching us all.... And they will be sleeping together and all... And still thank God they slept in peace and woke up peacefully ?? Ahh God is patient oo... Hmmmmm ..what USA is doing is enough for them to be wiped out like Sodom... Its well

I hope you also lament like the book of lamentations over all the fornication that Nigerian youths are engaging in and all the adultery that most Nigerian married men and some Nigerian married women are engaging in? And let's not get started on all the pedophiles in Nigerian society ruining the lives of children and all the human blood sacrifices taking place in Nigerian society by cultists.

You honestly don't believe that Nigerian society is any better than American society, do you? Do you see Americans queing up for Nigerian visa or giving testimony in church when they are granted a Nigerian visa? But I see Nigerians giving testimony in church for being granted an American or Shengen visa, lol. Fornicators and homosexuals according to the bible are going to the same destination so keep that in mind when next you choose to have sex when you know you are not legally married.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Tushborn: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

The comment about animals showing homosexual behaviour is in response to the uneducated religious morons who claim that homosexuality is unnatural/non-existent in nature. Humans being a 'higher animal' (?) does not discredit homosexuals or their activities in any way.

I swear, so many stupid Christians will find any excuse to defend their idiotic hatred of consentual lovers.

Go to your village head and piss on his chair if u finished that move to aso rock where bubu is and piss on his throne lets see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) by Firstcitizen: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Check this one's life now, all you will see is intense struggle,anger, frustration, poverty, sickness and disease or death. His mindset has been shaped by all the unfortunate events in his life hence the outburst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Singer Cherry Introduces Chest Dance. Takes It To Pool. See Reactions / Checkout These Hilarious Pre-Wedding Pictures / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.