Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (82201 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by femi4: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

Then stay single sir. There are ladies out there that wouldn't mind being with a broke guy. I'm sure they'll appreciate you
No condition is permanent. Your rich guy fit go broke tomorrow. So, you ll pack out of his house
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
OgbeniSamm:

hey golddigger, think twice and be wise.
Obama was poor when Mitchelle started dating him.
Tuface was nobody when Annie met him.
President Jonathan was very poor when he met mama Patience.
Peter of Psquare and Lola his wife nko?.
If u need me to go on, I will. I am broke at the moment but there are the things my gf sees in me which has made her stay by me. Once the guy is visionary, has grt plans, serious, honest, smart, hardworking and abv all, prayerful, then he sure will make it. Dont be gullible. Think I say to u.
I'm not Michelle, I'm not Lola and I'm not mama patience

"What works for someone else might not work for you " There's a possibility that the so called broke boyfriend will not pull through and what happens? We'll remain poor and what if we have unplanned kids? Then they'll suffer " I'm not bringing innocent souls in this world to suffer, if I do, I want the best for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Esepayne:
and who is talking about rich dude here
We are still on the same page
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by thunderbabs: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
For where? Where such gals dey? shocked Even d ones in d village b telling you i want a man dt can tk care of me.

Those ladies saying they can, they re only PR stunting.

Iro ni won pa

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by bluejean(f): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
smileythe twists n turns of relationships. being financially broke is manageable bt if he z broke in vision, we gats pray

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tosyne2much(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Where are those feminists always clamoring for gender equality? cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by OkuFaba(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
its not about being lazy, its by the grace of God. Never say a men is lazy because he's broke. His hustle probably hasnt matured. MY DEAR i pray you receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Ralphdan(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
KissChrixx:
Yeah there are, but they lose interest sooner or later

Exactly
Nobody like sufa oo undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Olufemi66(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
Weytin! Shey ur dad na Bill Gate ni abi na Dangote? Wake up girl, ur mentality is questionabe.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
freethesheeple:

slay queen spotted...U go fork 1000 men and yet not married..Oloshi.at the age of 29-30,u start going to churches looking for husband...jisi ike ooo

I laughed at that cause that's the opposite of me. (Highly moral) I don't stoop myself low

(Your perception of me is appreciated though! you are entitled to it)

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by bayinq25(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
hard work isn't money.If you think broke guys are lazy then you who want money from him is also broke and that translates to you being lazy.No offense!
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Missmossy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol at the comments here grin grin it is well.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
femi4:
No condition is permanent. Your rich guy fit go broke tomorrow. So, you ll pack out of his house

What about my own house? Who said I won't have one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
There different kinds of broke

1. Broke as in no money and no hope (as a guy this one is considered a crime in my books)

2. Broke as in you have money but it is strictly on a budget,no money for unnecessary spending

3. Broke as in no money but there is hope

4. Broke as in " I have just 300k in my account,I don broke o". grin

So Op which broke? grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by hylyne(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy
For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley

Akuko Mike Ejeagha
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ijayebonyi(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
You guys a times nawaoooo. It is ladies all the time that is at the receiving end. If you have future, I mean working and the lady is also working, what else

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Dmelkowking50(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
As rich as I am ryt now.. I won't be with a broke girl... Atleast she has to have something doing...

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Esepayne(f): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
We are still on the same page
me nor dey the same page with you bros

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
bumi10:

u sure?? tell me now, what did i do?
One of your threads added a positive thing to my life which i wont tell you but i will make reference to you in two years time when the result is out.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by magnum247: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
that's why all these ritualists get them easily
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
there is nothing wrong with your perspective.

provided you meet certain conditions. you equally have to be an asset, a person of substance, a virtous woman such as past and present finance minister. if you have been able to meet these requirements, no wahala.

it is however advisable not to be too fixated on material things (that are ephemeral), rather be more concerned about the intangibles (character, maturity, and so on).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
bayinq25:
hard work isn't money.If you think broke guys are lazy then you who want money from him is also broke and that translates to you being lazy.No offense!

I don't know anyone who's hardworking and yet broke but I'm yet to discover them today

It depends on your occupation when your mates choose maths and science you opted for something easy innit? Then you'll keep working small small jobs and see no reward from them and who's to blame for that? Nobody but yourself
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by thanknairaland1: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
even ur wife sef cant. in fact men if u want to marry open ur eyes wide and look 4 a woman don't look at women because dea millions of women out dea but wife 2 marry are very few. shine ur eyes!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jalay(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley

I know u are lying but continue
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nnemuka:
yep especially when he gives you good head.

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
bayinq25:

Okay. Thanks for your opinion
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jalay(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

Attention seeker.. Am sure u are fucking broke as hell

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Cleopatra4(f): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
KissChrixx:
Yeah there are, but they lose interest sooner or later
Trust me it is not easy dating broke guys. Worst of it all is the constant accusations of cheating. Insecurity is one of it too. speaking from experience.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jalay(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
sEGXY2:
There are so many good girls who would love you for you once you're intelligent, good looking and charismatic

Just be real to yourself cos you're what you attract!

Lies they always feed you abi?
In this generation how many will u see that go after broke guys.
Guy, u dey vex me Ooh
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
fvck it, it isnt real, its all in the head of one person
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by elegushichilling: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
It all depend on d status and experience of d girl in question. A rich lady may truly love a broke guy because money is nt her priority. A girl in her first relationship (16 yrs old girls of today) with a guy may also truly love him, even when he is broke, provided she has a rich family that take care of her needs. Our experience sisters of d world who flaunted all their asset after rich guys in their former relationships and got used and dumb, who just discovered that their age (late 20's) is a barrier against them may also settle down for any guy in d name of love after various threat from her family, even when he is broke. # complicated#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.