Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. (41932 Views)

Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
prepare his favorite meal then with an apology card in front
..kneel before him then apologize, remember the road to a man's heart is through his stomach.. I'm sure this will work.
U mean she should do all these for a man who she isn't married to what would she then do 4 her would be husband.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by princessayesha(f): 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

It is normal to feel angry but you should learn to surpress that anger. I think every girl feels that way, u will feel like you hate everyone and want to fight them. But learn to fight that feeling.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Ronnicute(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
Have u tried treating typhoid? [/quote
Hahahaha. Bros u r so correct. grin grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by malvisguy212: 5:55pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry
this is the first time I am comenting on a thread like this.... when you made a decision, stick with it, you said it yourself, the man does not take you serious, be a virteuos woman, overcome your problem by His grace. don't friend your boyfriend rather friend your husband. nothing is to hard for God to do. are you born again Christian
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by shinebabe(f): 5:56pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

Do you know many people now use Ruzu herbal to balance their monthly chemical (emotional)imbalance? Try it dear. Won't regret it.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?

grin grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by wyclephy(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2017
I can feel your pain. My fiancee is so like you. She broke up with me just for no reason.
Up to 5 times she did that even after i proposed and she accepted.
Sixth time she did it and i told her I'm walking away for good if she try it again next time. to drive home my point, i involved her siblings and her close friends.
That settled my break and makeup saga.
U self, why will u allow ur hormonal imbalance or emotion rule u so much?
Na small small things like dis dey make love reduce.Keep ur emotions in check or else it will ruin you. All the best kiss
HerPov:

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by KandyFash(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

How do I work on them? It's like a nagging feeling like something in my head is shouting do it! do it!

I feel like I'm crazy! I am so impulsive angry

The worst thing is that it doesn't clear for a week so I will be strong on my decision then a week later I regret what I did.

What did you do or stop doing? How do I control my impulsive behaviour?
Line up IFA priest nd my dear ur case with nagging is settled
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by CountDooku(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2017
Treat yourself, its Malaria [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by GeneralFeezy(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2017
I wish she can read my comment.. Dear lady you have premenstrual syndrome. Go and see a doctor. That's the source of your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by arrestdarrester: 7:01pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

How do I work on them? It's like a nagging feeling like something in my head is shouting do it! do it!

I feel like I'm crazy! I am so impulsive angry

The worst thing is that it doesn't clear for a week so I will be strong on my decision then a week later I regret what I did.

What did you do or stop doing? How do I control my impulsive behaviour?

You need to undergo some Anger Management courses.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by amdoyin82(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

u just made me burst into explosive laughter.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2017
amdoyin82:
u just made me burst into explosive laughter.
grin

We suppose carry u go sambisa...lol
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Dude una go kill person 4 here oooo which 1 cum b typhoid abi toilet infection ni the babe neva set 2 do relationship tinx
. grin

Bros .....some of dos infection dey enta brain if e don tey for body.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2017
jacoik:
lolssss I swear u dey madddddx
grin

I know.....I still dey find cure...lol
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2017
fufuNegusi:

OMG

You play too much grin grin
grin

All work n no play, e juust dont pay.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by wyzoe: 7:57pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry

Well, talk to him. Better yet, send him a message. Explain that you're very much in love with him and that you don't mean it when you break up. Tell him that you have mood swings and that you'd probably do it again but you promise to work on yourself.

I'd listen if I were the one and I'm sure he would too (if he loves you).

If it works out, make sure you work on yourself. If it doesn't, still work on yourself.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by amdoyin82(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

We suppose carry u go sambisa...lol
for wetin nao? I collect your wife??
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by loluadebayo: 8:36pm On May 05, 2017
stories that touch
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Bahddo(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2017
I had an ex like this. Left me totally drained by the time I finally pulled the plug. With partners like this, it's easy to see why men generally don't live as long as women.

Op leave him alone biko. Don't kill him for his future wife.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Dramadiddy(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

You think so low of women! You should commend me for my honesty and for taking responsibility instead of giving these attributes to men.
do you have a name or nickname?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Vicktomaniaa(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

My gf has broken up with me more than 30 times in a pace of one year
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by VicStix: 9:14pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Oh boy...you are wicked. Must you state the obvious?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2017
VicStix:

Oh boy...you are wicked. Must you state the obvious?
cheesy

No vex
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Xmen149(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

cheesy i love this
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Mypeople2(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Yes, some kids are like that .I dated one then when she was 18- 20years old.She was always breaking up with me .Then I broke up with her and walked away for good.I really think is your age.When you get to 37,you will value your boyfriend even if he is a cripple
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Xmen149(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2017
I think she has an ailment that is affecting her mode anytime it comes on (not that period thing). maybe asthma, SS attack etc....if am right he should know about it..........if am wrong then let the dude be,go get your self fixed up first

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by zabson(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
my exGF did same. I refused to take her back. its 6 weeks now.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by sayittome(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2017
wepsycheyou:
my dear, you need help you did not only suffer from low self-esteem or insecurities your major problem is anxiety, which most translate to fear of the unknown. You need to step out of any relationship and seek help to rid yourself from this mental torture. I used to be like you too but after seeking help and on medication for some time, my brain was able to process things and respond to issue with a clear head. I suffered from mental and physical abuse when I was younger. If you look carefully you did not only do this with your boyfriend, it happens with people close to you. Your brain can not process chaos, so per time, you take the easiest route to flee every time you found yourself in a situation you can not control. Please seek help with either a psychologist or a counselor. From there you will know what next to do.My five cent.
Exactly! but where can one fine these psychologist or counsellors?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by chigoizie7(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Don't say that! But I really love him and I don't mean it. He has exhausted the conversation with me. It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?

Yea, u have lost him for good.

I think he deserved better.

And please, stop blaming ur actions on anything if u really want to change.

Stop blaming it on any chemical imbalance.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Donvalentino55(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

cheesy grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by merxi55(f): 10:14pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

buahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Airman And His Naval Rating Lover / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.