Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. (41980 Views)

Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

*Sigh*

Well, thank you for your time and energy dear, much appreciated.
You are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Thank you. I never once considered his feelings, if I did I wouldn't have done it. I was so fixated on what I was feeling that I never stopped to think.
at least now you see where your problem is coming from, just seek his forgiveness and Bleep him very well, then always do what's right BUT always be yourself!
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 04, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! Sowie bro...I DONT SHARE!!!!! Try ermmmm.....other gehs?? tongue grin grin
lol bro.. You must share this one oo...
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by luminouz(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol bro.. You must share this one oo...
Shuuuuuuu!!!!! Carry ur fineboy go disturb anoda geh ooo...leave this one for me!!! tongue tongue
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
luminouz:

Shuuuuuuu!!!!! Carry ur fineboy go disturb anoda geh ooo...leave this one for me!!! tongue tongue
lol...i want her bro... It's either we put leg for one trouser or u allow me take her home... Raine80 pls choose oo
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
I used to be like that but I realized I was selfish that way I started to b more considerate about everything and I out grew the phase.just b open minded op
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by bibijay123(f): 9:44pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry
Do you live with him?

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by luminouz(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...i want her bro... It's either we put leg for one trouser or u allow me take her home... Raine80 pls choose oo
I go make ur moniker HARDwerk naw naw if u no desist o...u even dey call her? She don choose me naaaa tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
bibijay123:

Do you live with him?

No I don't.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

How do I work on them? It's like a nagging feeling like something in my head is shouting do it! do it!

I feel like I'm crazy! I am so impulsive angry

The worst thing is that it doesn't clear for a week so I will be strong on my decision then a week later I regret what I did.

What did you do or stop doing? How do I control my impulsive behaviour?

When I went for counselling , my pastor said I should pray against impulsive anger and breakup. He says its a breeze enemies send to take control of the mind and forces one to get unnecessarily angry over little things and will just say , guy am done with u! Its over!
And at the end , no guy would want to be with the lady , cos her drama is just too much .. Uncertainty and unnecessary drama always follow such lady and guys tend to run away from such lady . sad before one knows it, she is 50 years and unnmarried. But that will not be your portion in Jesus name . amen

So he said I should fast and pray for 7days , against spirit of anger .
After the prayers and fasting by myself .. I should also make sure , I truly wnat to change for the better . And with all sincerity to God. Such spirit won't be able to av control any more .

So after the prayers. I made a list of the kind of guys who deliberately infuriate a lady just to hear her mouth . there are guys like that . they will deliberately make their babe angry . immediately I notice, a guy am dating is like that ? I simply withdraw into my shell and tell him its over quickly but surely and without remorse .
Then be very conscious of what u say to people , to your bf . be very conscious of your feelings every time .
Don't take things too serious .. Try and be easy going , and always remember nobody is perfect and nobody can be like you .

After that ? U are good to go .

If your bf as for now is not answering u. Give him space, later if he truly loves u, he will contact u and apologise and promise u won't behave like that anymore .

And if he doesn't come back ? Don't worry. Another guy will come your way , and try and take it easy with him and be easygoing . just relax .u will be fine smiley

But pls pray and fast about it .its important.
Best of luck !

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
at least now you see where your problem is coming from, just seek his forgiveness and Bleep him very well, then always do what's right BUT always be yourself!

If only cry
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by MrFuckallday: 9:51pm On May 04, 2017
Tell him you'd suck his left ball 3 times daily if he takes you back. You're welcome
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Between 28 and 35 embarassed
And you behave like teen in love?

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 04, 2017
MrFuckallday:
Tell him you'd suck his left ball 3 times daily if he takes you back. You're welcome
Ashawoboygrin

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

If only cry
ehat do u mean?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by MrFuckallday: 9:54pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Ashawoboygrin
Sup mami tongue
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 04, 2017
alexialin:

When I went for counselling , my pastor said I should pray against impulsive anger and breakup. He says its a breeze enemies send to take control of the mind and forces one to get unnecessarily angry over little things and will just say , guy am done with u! Its over!
And at the end , no guy would want to be with the lady , cos her drama is just too much .. Uncertainty and unnecessary drama always follow such lady and guys tend to run away from such lady . sad before one knows it, she is 50 years and unnmarried. But that will not be your portion in Jesus name . amen

So he said I should fast and pray for 7days , against spirit of anger .
After the prayers and fasting by myself .. I should also make sure , I truly wnat to change for the better . And with all sincerity to God. Such spirit won't be able to av control any more .

So after the prayers. I made a list of the kind of guys who deliberately infuriate a lady just to hear her mouth . there are guys like that . they will deliberately make their babe angry . immediately I notice, a guy am dating is like that ? I simply withdraw into my shell and tell him its over quickly but surely and without remorse .
Then be very conscious of what u say to people , to your bf . be very conscious of your feelings every time .
Don't take things too serious .. Try and be easy going , and always remember nobody is perfect and nobody can be like you .

After that ? U are good to go .

If your bf as for now is not answering u. Give him space, later if he truly loves u, he will contact u and apologise and promise u won't behave like that anymore .

And if he doesn't come back ? Don't worry. Another guy will come your way , and try and take it easy with him and be easygoing . just relax .u will be fine smiley

But pls pray and fast about it .its important.
Best of luck !

Very insightful, Thank you for sharing this with me. I will take your advice very seriously. Again Thank you kiss
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 04, 2017
MrFuckallday:

Sup mami tongue
I dey
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
ehat do u mean?

If only I could bleep him and make him forget it but he is an incredibly intelligent man and this wouldn't work on him. I just pray love conquers all...
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2017
MrFuckallday:

I swear I would! grin grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
And you behave like teen in love?

Yes oooo grin lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by bibijay123(f): 9:58pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

No I don't.

Switch off your phone whenever you feel angry so u won't call him to tell him trash. Breaking up with someone evrynow and then over trivial matters means you don't value them or the relationship. Try to think of how u wld feel if u were in his shoes. Find a way to see him and apologise to him.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Yes oooo grin lipsrsealed
Don't push him too far
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
bibijay123:

Switch off your phone whenever you feel angry so u won't call him to tell him trash. Breaking up with someone evrynow and then over trivial matters means you don't value them or the relationship. Try to think of how u wld feel if u were in his shoes. Find a way to see him and apologise to him.

How many times can one apologise and be taken seriously? I think I lost this one, I'll just have to use this as future reference.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

If only I could bleep him and make him forget it but he is an incredibly intelligent man and this wouldn't work on him. I just pray love conquers all...
prepare his favorite meal then with an apology card in front
..kneel before him then apologize, remember the road to a man's heart is through his stomach.. I'm sure this will work.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Don't push him too far

5times in 5 months, I think I have this time cry
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
prepare his favorite meal then with an apology card in front
..kneel before him then apologize, remember the road to a man's heart is through his stomach.. I'm sure this will work.

He's the chef in the relationship cry

I am doomed! I lost the best thing ever. I wished him into existence (I saw him and wished for him) then I just pissed all over it.
HerPov:

Very insightful, Thank you for sharing this with me. I will take your advice very seriously. Again Thank you kiss

smiley u are welcome
Pls do and the spirit of peace, understanding and tolerance will dwell in you by the grace of God amen . smiley
HerPov:

5times in 5 months, I think I have this time cry
Send someone to beg him. Don't do that again, control your anger
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
Send someone to beg him. Don't do that again, control your anger

We don't have mutual friends embarassed
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

He's the chef in the relationship cry

I am doomed! I lost the best thing ever. I wished him into existence (I saw him and wished for him) then I just pissed all over it.

hmmm...seem you've always taken him for granted, then I'd suggest you meet his sister whom you're very close to, she'd help you talk to him and sort things out.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2017
alexialin:

smiley u are welcome
Pls do and the spirit of peace, understanding and tolerance will dwell in you by the grace of God amen . smiley

Amen. I wish you the same. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.