Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,154 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. (41954 Views)

Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
hmmm...seem you've always taken him for granted, then I'd suggest you meet his sister whom you're very close to, she'd help you talk to him and sort things out.

Honestly, there is nothing I can do but let fate take it's cause. I wish him love and happiness.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Amen. I wish you the same. smiley

Amen o cheesy

Thanks dear grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by bibijay123(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

How many times can one apologise and be taken seriously? I think I lost this one, I'll just have to use this as future reference.

Awww all the best sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 04, 2017
bibijay123:

Awww all the best sweetie kiss

Thank you darling kiss

Learn from my dumb mistake and never say it's over grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Honestly, there is nothing I can do but let fate take it's cause. I wish him love and happiness.
i tried my best.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Davidgrey: 10:13pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Same to you. #Subtle Manipulation

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 04, 2017
Baby! I never thought I would have you and now you're gone. Everything on this thread is everything you said to me. To read other people say the exact same thing, has humbled me. I don't even want you to get back with me because I don't deserve you but I miss our friendship, and I would take friendship over nothing. I wish you wealth, health, and happiness and undying love.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by ifex370(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
What man needs that level of instability? I hope
He does not take you back because you have developed an expectation that he will always take you back. You need to focus on having emotional maturity before embarking on relationships. The fact that you have such insecurities does not help because you will always find fault where none exist.For you to not like yourself ( low self esteem ) what happened? Why do you transfer your anxieties on to him? You know he had nothing to do with the way you feel about yourself . Or does he?

Only if I can see the face attached to that a** embarassed
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Draei: 10:24pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:
Baby! I never thought I would have you and now you're gone. Everything on this thread is everything you said to me. To read other people say the exact same thing, has humbled me. I don't even want you to get back with me because I don't deserve you but I miss our friendship, and I would take friendship over nothing. I wish you wealth, health, and happiness and undying love.

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 04, 2017
Davidgrey:

I don't think I am being manipulative but thank you for your input.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 04, 2017
Draei:

Don't look at me like that grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by ikp120(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
Davidgrey:
I thought that I was the only one that saw that. grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by ikp120(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2017
OP wehdone o. I just dey look as people dey take you serious.

A simple background check on your account would have revealed a lot about you to all these folks taking you serious.

Wehdone o! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 04, 2017
ikp120:
OP wehdone o. I just dey look as people dey take you serious.

A simple background check on your account would have revealed a lot about you to all these folks taking you serious.

Wehdone o! smiley smiley

Thank you smiley
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry

I'm very sorry but you have to try to get over your anger
My current baby,now breaks up with me anytime I get her mad.s is like yoh.sh has anger issue.even after I broke her virginity sh still breaks up.untill I noticed she says that anytime she is angry to get me angry I remove my mind from it.anyti she says I'm no mor your girlfriend, I will just leave her or end the chat I it over the phone
When she gets herself she comes bk to beg.but I have seen it as nothing to worry about cause I love her.now I do know about your bf,if he loves u,he would have noticed u do that to get bk at him.it seem he is not your type.im in shoes too.my baby broke up with me 4 times in a month..though sh just say it,but don mean it

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 04, 2017
CHESTER48:

My current baby,now breaks up with me anytime I get her mad.s is like yoh.sh has anger issue.even after I broke her virginity sh still breaks up.untill I noticed she says that anytime she is angry to get me angry I remove my mind from it.anyti she says I'm no mor your girlfriend, I will just leave her or end the chat I it over the phone
When she gets herself she comes bk to beg.but I have seen it as nothing to worry about cause I love her.now I do know about your bf,if he loves u,he would have noticed u do that to get bk at him.it seem he is not your type.im in shoes too.my baby broke up with me 4 times in a month..though sh just say it,but don mean it

Yeah, I have a lot of work to do. I do love him, it's just my impulsive behaviour that's causing the problem. People argue and don't talk even but they don't end the relationship (these are his words) I guess I wanted him to be like you and know that I love him and not to take my words seriously but that's not how it always works.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 04, 2017
Not all men have the strength to beg you.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 04, 2017
CHESTER48:

So breaking someone's virginity means that she will not leave you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 04, 2017
HerPov:

Yeah, I have a lot of work to do. I do love him, it's just my impulsive behaviour that's causing the problem. People argue and don't talk even but they don't end the relationship (these are his words) I guess I wanted him to be like you and know that I love him and not to take my words seriously but that's not how it always works.

Don't min my English,my phone is jiggling. Well my gf helped me to understand her.s called me one day,sat m down and to me that she loves me so much, and cant breakup with me.but she says that she is no more my gf cause she feels that is the only way to get me angry when ever I piss her off.she told me not to take her breakup serious..maybe if you tell them before you go in,it may help.since you are the angry type.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 04, 2017
MissCuppy:
So breaking someone's virginity means that she will not leave you.

Nope.i only meant in this scenario, I thought breaking her virginity will make her trust m more.and at least know If she break up for nothing she Is loosing that stuff se kept for 21years for nothing.ho u grab?

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 04, 2017
CHESTER48:

Nope.i only meant in this scenario, I thought breaking her virginity will make her trust m more.and at least know If she break up for nothing she Is loosing that stuff se kept for 21years for nothing.ho u grab?

That was the greatest mistake she made.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by firstking01(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2017
One of those imature girls in relationship.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Tundepegba: 12:50am On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

*Sigh*

Well, thank you for your time and energy dear, much appreciated.

Its easy to walk away from drama as a guy. However if he sees a future with u (and not just what u see), he will come back, u dont even have to do much.... If not, your attitude is a good excuse to stay away.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by ItsTutsi(m): 1:26am On May 05, 2017
It could b malaria
yomi007k:
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:33am On May 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...i want her bro... It's either we put leg for one trouser or u allow me take her home... Raine80 pls choose oo
Is he causing trouble?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by uche92(m): 3:06am On May 05, 2017
Lol all of you guys getting deceived by the op. Probably a dude writing as a woman. Herpov "her point of view" cheesy also which kain woman dey admit their fault?

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 3:26am On May 05, 2017
uche92:
Lol all of you guys getting deceived by the op. Probably a dude writing as a woman. Herpov "her point of view" cheesy also which main woman dey admit their fault?

You think so low of women! You should commend me for my honesty and for taking responsibility instead of giving these attributes to men.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 5:31am On May 05, 2017
Raine80:

Is he causing trouble?
yes ooo bae, he's actually putting asunder between us... Do u know this man before baby?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 6:12am On May 05, 2017
MissCuppy:
That was the greatest mistake she made.
I beg your pardon!!!
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 6:30am On May 05, 2017
CHESTER48:
I beg your pardon!!!
Yes, losing her virginity to someone like you .
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 05, 2017
MissCuppy:
Yes, losing her virginity to someone like you .
okay.if it is you,you would do the same.dont have time.for u.bye
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by tspouse(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

just like my ex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Amazing Facts About Love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.