Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. (41962 Views)

Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by soloyes(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2017
So far the only thing I see is you trying to blame your anger on your period instead of taking responsibility for your action. This will actually affect how you work towards avoiding it next time. Just take responsibility for your actions and let him see concrete changes in your attitude, perhaps hr might have a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 11:13pm On May 05, 2017
merxi55:
buahahahahaha
grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by AyPearl(f): 11:13pm On May 05, 2017
had similar issue and broke up lot of time i cant remember. u sure can get him back nd also work on urcf.

Am past dat now, no more breakup... 07068244214 ..my WhatsApp num so we discuss nd share with what av learnt
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by omaigala12(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?
Yes they are truly excuses
Ur time of the month ... Does it mean each time it's " ur time of d month" he should start preparing for a break up?
Jujin from ur age(28) am guessing d guy too no go be small boy. .so y not start thinking long term?
And mind you, for him to Cope up with this for five times means he is a good guy and sister we no plenty for this world again .. grin.so my advice ,if he decides to take u BAk cancel d "it's over" from ur Relationship except for other reasons neccesary
Just try as much as possible to make him understand this is d last time you would do dat am sure he will understand. If he could cope with ur drama for that long he should.
When a gentleman loves, he loves for good

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by AfricanCalabash(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2017
u are not a serious person

u toasted a guy and u are still forming

he will never take you serious

it has happened to me before, i gave a babe lift some time last yr. i dn't know her but i offered to help bcs i was late

when we got to were she said is her bus stop, i dropped her without saying word, when i wanted to move i noticed that she refused to leave the car. when i asked y is she not dropping she smiled and asked for my number. At first i wanted to refuse giving but i later gave her my complimentary card. she has bee n calling since then but i dn't take her seriously bcs i felt i should be the one doing that if i really like her.

ladies not every guy that gives u a lift want to toast you.

sometime God touches someones' heart to do some certain things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Mcowubaba: 12:37am On May 06, 2017
Seun:

Doctors can give you medications to control or completely stop your period, if it is the primary cause of your behaviour. Also, his blanking behaviour is as unacceptable as your monthly breakup, so if he won't change and you can't change, it's time for both of you to move on.
Stop her period, as in her Menstrual flow shocked, for what reason,
Norethisterone and other drugs that induce amenorrhea are given on very serious occasions

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by gudofuck231: 12:53am On May 06, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

Move bi**h, get out the way
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by NaturaEssie(f): 12:57am On May 06, 2017
When the medical aspect doesn't work,you for the Spiritual.l Advise you go for prayers,cos between 28-35 yo no longer a kid and one way or the other it might be spiritual manipulation to take away blessings coming your way.
Just advise you pray and seek a christian friend and or go for councelling
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by wiloy2k8(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2017
HerPov:

How do I work on them? It's like a nagging feeling like something in my head is shouting do it! do it!

I feel like I'm crazy! I am so impulsive angry

The worst thing is that it doesn't clear for a week so I will be strong on my decision then a week later I regret what I did.

What did you do or stop doing? How do I control my impulsive behaviour?

u know say you don dey mad small small .and you go fit kill person .
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by bezimo(m): 3:04am On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I used to have a girl Like that.....she manipulates and uses emotional blackmail on me a lot.....I just had to call it quit at a point.. Small issue...she would say she's not interested again... Small issue na quarell everyday , always daring my patience... I broke up with her when I went for service....she cried and curse her life....At least I was happy with sanity. She was surprised I cud make such decision to end it.. cos she was used to the break and makeup circle.....
Op .....Good riddance to you. Grow up. U can only use that dirty tactics on a weak man....or on a man with low self esteem....Any strong man will break up sharply or won't take u serious
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by zubizareta(m): 4:31am On May 06, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

this is my ex....am very sure...
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by chamboy(m): 6:19am On May 06, 2017
Raine80:

You have met all the ladies to generalise like that? I could argue all men cheat but I won't as that not accurate.
am still looking for ladies that will provw me wrong.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Avalani(m): 6:22am On May 06, 2017
HerPov:

Thank you. I never once considered his feelings, if I did I wouldn't have done it. I was so fixated on what I was feeling that I never stopped to think.

I was once in a relationship with a lady with very low self esteem. She was always ending the relationship every 2 weeks or so. I broke it finally after the 3rd cycle. We were both young though, 20ish.

Your problem sounds pretty familiar. Do you feel that your man is too good for you, don't understand why he's with you when he can have "better" women? Do your emotional insecurities cause you to believe he's going to leave someday?

If yes, your problem resides deep within you. I don't know if my old friend got better, though she is married now.

All I'll say is, you have to first learn to love yourself before you can love someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by dilini(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2017
HerPov:

Between 28 and 35 embarassed

You are not serious. There is nothing he will gain by coming back to your drama because it will always be a continum. Even if you get married to him you will 'always' want to separate from him due to issues bothering you. You have to talk to yourself and vow to yourself that you will and will never allow your other self to have a hold on you. That other self/emotional imbalance is the cause of your misery and will affect your life decisions. Just consider he's gone and start a new chapter of your life with another man not forgetting what you lost in your last relationship.

My 2cents
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Etinosajay(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2017
khalifahsparkles:
who boyfriend epp? go.and.marry

Oversabi

Is it not her boyfriend she will marry. Or she go just wear wedding gown enter town and marry anybody that says hello??

Mtcheww
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 06, 2017
Etinosajay:

Oversabi

Is it not her boyfriend she will marry. Or she go just wear wedding gown enter town and marry anybody that says hello??

Mtcheww

ominiknowest. it's my opinion. smiley
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Etinosajay(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

ominiknowest. it's my opinion. smiley

Who's dragging your opinion with you?

Just letting you know your opinion is whack
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 06, 2017
Etinosajay:

Who's dragging your opinion with you?
Just letting you know your opinion is whack

that's your opinion too. thank you
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Ritajovy(f): 11:18am On May 06, 2017
Pm me!! The solution to your problem is quite simple!
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by ShilohEagle(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2017
HerPov:

I'm available grin .On a more serious note. You need maturity. Even at the face of emotional imbalance, you ought to have patience
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by klbakare(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?
mad man on the loose i swear!
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by otinilinda: 4:09am On May 07, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

grin
yomi007k:
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Love!! / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.