Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. (41978 Views)

Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by PresidentBuhari: 2:28pm On May 05, 2017
This na small matter na.
Send me MTN recharge card of N500 and i will surprise you.

HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by abashi47(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2017
well, you should work on yourself. am sure you'll still repeat same mistakes. your post didn't say anything about you changing,you ain't even trying to change,you just want him back.. I've got a lady that does almost the same thing you do. but after the second time, she came beggin I no answer ,I just dey collect cos I know she's yet to change..
some men love with them heads not hearts
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Jaabioro(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2017
You asked for help.. now like this, you have to stay with me for the next three months, bleep you, bleep every angers emotional, jealousy, envy ness,whatever that make you misbehaved. I would bleep it from your body and soul.. ..Thank me in advance.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by dozofavour(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry

i was into a relationship like yours where the girl always breaks up with me and later come back. i call her NEPA cos she is unpredictable it was so annoying whenever she breaks up and later pleads to come back. i believe that is how your BF is feeling. i told her she is not ready for a relationship and i will tell you the same. work on your self first and then enter a new relationship. if you must retain him as a boyfriend then give him good reasons to believe that you are ready and wont screw up this time.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 05, 2017
If he takes you back, you would do it again and again. You are better off dealing with your issues first.

HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Bamz(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

I am praying that you're still a teenager. If you are, good, you've got enough time to work on your self. If youre not, you need to just take time out and understand yourself.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by dozofavour(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2017
Jaabioro:
You asked for help.. now like this, you have to stay with me for the next three months, bleep you, bleep every angers emotional, jealousy, envy ness,whatever that make you misbehaved. I would bleep it from your body and soul.. ..Thank me in advance.

stay with you? as as how?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

I have never seen any one with your dysfunction admit that they have done wrong. The fact that you admit is a great step towards therapy and rehabilitation. Do not blame the hormones, life is 99% how we react. So, those impulses can come from chemicals, from environmental factors, from finances and even from others, but how you react is what defines what you are. Study the personality disorders and see which matches your emotional state when in trauma and seek solutions. It is best for your boyfriend to break up with you for his sanity. People structure relationships to last, even for ever, but to break it up and go back begging always, puts anyone on an unpredictable cycle.

It is a mental disorder, a mild one but very dangerous. Sorry, I dont actually think you should be in a relationship except you are ready to learn to be a 19th century African woman. In every family that isnt going through the skirmishes of pseudo-love, the wife imbibes by the tenets of our grand mothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Ceede: 2:30pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Aww, bae your mechanica advantage is less than 1 but you can fixed it.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by MrsPhysics: 2:30pm On May 05, 2017
Pocohantas is needed here. What do you have to say.
methinks she is immature and her age may reveal something meaningful.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Omotayor123(f): 2:31pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
Lol. grin I laugh 'cos I feel like that most times too.
when I'm angry. I often feel like it's over. I'm always Like IT'S OVER!! in my heart. I won't talk to him again and all those things.

But the secret is... I don't say them with my mouth. I keep it all in. till it's settled in my heart.

You should try that trick. stop shouting it's over all the Time.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Onye Adviser grin

She might still be 16 and you girls are encouraging the toddler.
She said, she's 29
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Jaabioro(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
dozofavour:

stay with you? as as how?
Cohabitants..teach you how to firmly control your emotions outside the other rooms after the the other rooms action.. beginning to thanks me now
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
She has done it 5 times, he might never come around. If they don't live in the same area or work in the same office, he would not see anything. All he needs to do is to stop picking her calls and block her on facebook and whatsapp.

A lot of guys would have called it quits after the 3rd time she broke up with him.

Klington:
Trust he will come around if he sees you have truly repented and won't be silly anymore.. Bombard him with honest apologies.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by richard870(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I can so relate to your issue. From what I garnered from a similar case, frequent seeing makes some LADIES dramatic as their expectations increases per visit(expecting heaven) from their man which becomes the exact opposite whenever they see him. This, ladies dont like, as it gives them some sort of nausea about their lover which makes them go ballistic for a while.

My advice is, try relax and get your self together before you make yourself an object of ridicule as guys sometimes get cocky (which could be extremely annoying) when begged by the opposite sex.

I got more to say but .......
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Lexusgs430: 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:

grin na your maruwa I just dey pity...overload imminent.

I heard additional wives/mistress/etc etc, brings wealth?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by KVC1970: 2:39pm On May 05, 2017
cool kiss
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by mrobruche: 2:39pm On May 05, 2017
Go for prayers and meet a professional counselor
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?
@herpov Or rather, mental problem.
grin grin grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
Herpov sometimes you do hit him right?

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
IFEANNYI:

@herpov Or rather, mental problem.
grin grin grin

Biko epp me ask oo
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

more than typhoid gan sef.

Walai...she no normal.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
GMBuhari:
Weerey hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD LWTMB

comedians on nairaland

Were ni baby yen joor.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by sisisioge: 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I heard additional wives/mistress/etc etc, brings wealth?

OYO is your case...na Greek you account bal go soon dey read grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by FiddyEn: 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?

Epicccc!!!
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by yomi007k(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
FiddyEn:

Epicccc!!!
grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by mallam2016: 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
The problem is not with you but the woman psychology, usually on three states women brain perform at half function when she is in her period, when she is pregnant and when she's breastfeeding, try to control your self-esteem and fill secure around him.

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by olabrad: 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Don't say that! But I really love him and I don't mean it. He has exhausted the conversation with me. It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?

It is mood swing momma. You've got to control your emotions when those periods arrive
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by trinity11(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

How do I work on them? It's like a nagging feeling like something in my head is shouting do it! do it!

I feel like I'm crazy! I am so impulsive angry

The worst thing is that it doesn't clear for a week so I will be strong on my decision then a week later I regret what I did.

What did you do or stop doing? How do I control my impulsive behaviour?

working on yourself is the simplest thing to do, if you really want to do it.
yea it may sound some how, but it works.
"Do not get upset for any reason". shekina
even if you see something that is meant to get you upset, just hold it from within, then you let it go into the air immediately. just free yourself from anger.
but remember you cannot achieve this with any atom of "ego" in you.

And as for him, share your problem with him as well, tell him to help you too, together both of you can work things out.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by dozofavour(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
Jaabioro:
Cohabitants..teach you how to firmly control your emotions outside the other rooms after the the other rooms action.. beginning to thanks me now

you for open school na
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by KaptainAfrika: 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
What are your assets?

HerPov:

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by demarc001: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Between 28 and 35 embarassed

What! And you act this way?
Too bad dear. You really need to work on it oo!
And i guess past experience is also affecting you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.